少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest neuhaus9889

Just watched this news and Taeyeon is on here for just one sec but looks so gorg!Had to share it here cuz she's so stunning 

^ I already made my peace with the Jessica situation. According to an article, she's off doing fashion and apparently going to be a solo singer and possibly an actress. Good for her. As for the group, I'm hoping SM will get their act together and give them the comeback they deserve. My interest in Kpop is waning and SNSD is one of the few acts I still like.

^ There was an article that said Jessica was on stage with Ja Rule. I haven't seen any video of that. Her appearance on Wild Romance was okay. To be honest, most idol actresses/actors aren't gonna win an Emmy (or whichever the Korean equivalent is) anytime soon. As for B&E, people complain that her products cost too much especially for such simple designs.

Right now SM is giving solos left and right to Chinese acts and even reviving Zhang Li Yin's career which is great. It's still obvious that they're trying to divert attention away from their scandals. A comeback like Run Devil Run or maybe something like Hoot is more than welcome.

LOL I think the interest in Jessica and Ja Rule’s duet is that she went back onstage after her departure. I’m interested in what she sang and how she sounded like. Somebody joked that she was doing a rap battle. Well, I hope she sings in Chinese if she’s doing a solo in China. I’ve heard that she’s popular there but never heard her say one word in Chinese. Found a video of her singing in Chinese. Never mind…

This is news to me. I didn’t know Taeyeon was finally doing an official solo debut. Ah, Amber…I think she produced one of my favorite tracks on the Pink Tape album.

Rumors say that Jessica might be pregnant and living with TK. If she’s living with him, I wouldn’t be surprised. Most modern couples live together anyway. Don’t know about the pregnancy thing since it said that they were shopping for baby clothes.

I’m so excited for Taeyeon’s solo! Her concept might be sexy since she does a lot of solo ballads, I’m guessing. 

I had an idea that maybe SM is trying to keep their Chinese artists happy, considering that two of them asked to withdraw from their contracts. One of the complaints was that SM didn’t allow them to have more solo activities compared to the Korean artists. I’m not sure if Amber’s Korean language skills is up to the task of debuting solo though. It seemed like the Koreans criticized Zhoumi’s pronunciation. It’d be better if she did a Chinese solo instead with another Chinese artist like Henry. She also co-wrote the lyrics. She co-produced Summer Goodbye which is a perfect melancholic song. I’ve felt the same emotions in high school, wanting to tell somebody I liked them. Anyway, most of Amber's fans will want to see if she would do a feminine concept. 

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri unit? It makes sense. I could see them doing a sexy hip hop/R&B concept. Or maybe Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yoona?

Guest dongbang_x3

Just wanna share this HD video of the girls singing ITNW ballad vers. There's no way the sadness on their face is an act! Sunny cried through the whole song =(
http://youtu.be/DxGAU7YjkA4?t

• 2 weeks later...

I meant I wanted to listen to her other songs to see if SNSD's single would be good. Turns out that she's only mentioning SNSD's song and says that she's written for other Asian artists. It's just as well AL's career is at a standstill though I haven't heard any of her latest songs.

From the article that I read:

"Sara Maria Forsberg, a 20 years old Finnish girl, announced on her Instagram today that she has written a new song for Girls' Generation. And not just any tune, she says it's their upcoming single. She has also said before that she has written even more songs for Asian artists, but this was the first one that was revealed."Credit: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/?skip=24#ixzz3Of5cnXCR

As for Avril's HK song, I totally forgot about that.

Defs keen for that too....only coz of Yuri....hahahha.
Does sound a bit like InvincibleYouth though, living on a farm, probably do things in less modern ways.
Im sure they'll have episodes where Yuri gets to bring a few SNSD members on.... =D

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d Son Ho Young Explains Why He Smiles so Much, and How He Thought He Was Mentally Ill
g.o.d member Son Ho Young talked about why he smiles so much on the January 6 radio broadcast of “Sunny’s FM Date” on MBC FM4U.
DJ Sunny asked Son Ho Young, “Sometimes I wonder if you are forcing the smiles. I mean, you must have had a lot of hardships. You were born in America but came and lived in Korea away from your mother. I heard you also ran away [from home] once, so how do you maintain your smile?”
B7TWrlHCIAA-nOc.jpg

Son Ho Young replied, “I was like this since I was young, so I guess my personality is just this way. Ever since I was little my parents did not have a good relationship, so they fought a lot, and I got in trouble often. I don’t know, maybe it was because I was trying to overcome these hardships, but I started smiling a lot.”
He continued, “I didn’t smile at home, but when I went out I would smile in front of my friends. This was cowardly of me, but smiling was the only thing I could do. I think smiling became a habit for me. As I grew up I began to like it. And people also liked it.”
One listener asked Son Ho Young, “You must accumulate a lot of stress because of your image; How do you de-stress?”
Son Ho Young responded, “Honestly, it would be a lie to say that I don’t have stress. While smiling I accumulate stress, but at the same time I relieve it.”
Sunny inquired, “Do you ever cry?”
“Of course,” Son Ho Young said, “But for the most part I really don’t cry. It’s so uncommon for me to cry that once I wondered if I have a mental disease. It’s weird, though; I cry when I watch movies or dramas, but as soon as I return to reality the tears don’t come out.”
He continued, “It’s reality so I have toughened it out. I think I’m unable to cry often because [i frequently tell myself], ‘Why am I crying over something like this when this is reality?’ I also don’t really cry in front of others.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/14/g-o-d-son-ho-young-explains-why-he-smiles-so-much-and-how-he-thought-he-was-mentally-ill/

Guest adikkeluangman

Yuri, Park Joon Hyung, and Others Set Out to China to Care for Panda Triplets in “Animals”
Celebrities Yuri, Park Joon Hyung, Jang Dong Min, and Kwak Dong Yeon left for China in order to look after the only panda triplets in the world.
The cast has set out for China to undertake the scrupulous and painstaking jobs of looking after an adorable set of triplet pandas for MBC’s new variety show, “Animals.”
proxy.jpg?t=HBhBaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb29tcGku

Pandas are very rare and extremely valuable to the point that they are considered national treasures in China. Add to the fact the pandas on the show are baby triplets, they are quite the celebrities.
“The penalty for smuggling pandas is death,” warned producer Son Chang Woo. “Because the panda triplets are so valuable and rare, the cast is taking all the necessary precautions, even putting their lives on the line.”
The new variety program will premiere January 25 on MBC.
animals2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/15/yuri-park-joon-hyung-and-others-set-out-to-china-to-care-for-panda-triplets-in-animals/