少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

i don't have a weibo account but can someone confirm that she still have GG on her profile? Or she put it back ? Or not? Or if it was really deleted?as per:http://www.koreaboo.com/featured/trending-jessica-updates-weibo-ill-be-back-clean-slate/
it says that 
UPDATE: An earlier piece of this article mentioned that Jessica had re-added “Girls Generation” to her tag. This is false, as she cannot remove this piece of text from her profile. We apologize, as we had confused this with the “SNSD” tag that was removed.
but i still want to confirm from you guys.. 

Guest jammer25

Jessica did mention that she still has a passion for entertainment at the Lane Crawford event, and that there are things in the works. Outside of me holding a slim hope in my heart that it'll be SNSD, the more likely possibility seems to be JungSis activities with rumors of their album and J&K Season 2.

Still, it would be so awkward if JungSis did performances or appearances when SNSD or TTS are also there.

Although I have accepted it that Jessica already is not with SNSD.. At the back of my mind when reading the news article is me wishing that she comes back being a Soshi once more. She just have to apologize to the girls, company (whether it's SM's fault or not) and Sone. We all go through rough times with friends and sometimes we could say and do things we do not actually meant.. I wish it was just like that. However, come to think of it.. if Jessica would just leave after one album as what SM said then I'd rather her not come back instead. It would be the same..eventually, she would leave. 
Right now, what I really wanted is for their friendship to mend. Especially clear the TaengSic issue if there really was. Because international fans keep on blaming Taeyeon when this kid has been emotional since debut.I don't think she deserves that judgment. Everyone deserves to be happy.
Anyhow, I wouldn't mind really if Jessica comes out solo or duo with Krystal (who looked sad on SMTown Japan basing on fancams) as long as OT9 friendship is there. I wish they prove still that Soshibond is real. 

There it is.. I am finally dropping my thoughts about Sica leaving/ taking her step to the fashion industry. What I can say is that, it's a good step to really fulfilling something as a woman or as a career woman esp that she had established her name well in the show business industry so she can definitely have a good market if she goes to another step which is fashion. She can definitely use it. It's her edge which is on her advantage although as another snsd fan here there is really an emotional impact. If she left, if she was dropped I don't think it mattered as a fan. I am going to support Sica  and the rest of the girls as a group or as an individual. I love them so much I am still going to follow them no matter what whatever they decide to do. It's just that it's going to break my heart not being able to see Jessica up there on the stage/ or on videos since she won't be with the girls anymore. I will miss them being 9. Being 8 is still something good to look forward to which only means INFINITE and never ending. For me, my love is never going to end for the 9 girls. I love them so much! ;-) I love SNSD. and I love SNSD fans a lot. I'm still one with you guys ;-)

Guest adikkeluangman

YoonA pays a surprise visit to the 'Roommate' house

Girls' Generation's Sunny brought her groupmate and friend YoonA to visit the 'Roommate' house in the latest episode!
"It's a bit like our dorm," YoonA remarked as she entered through the front door.
The reactions from the cast members were as could be expected. "It's too awkward. Can you leave?" Jo Se Ho joked. Jackson, meanwhile, could only let loose an "Oh my God!" before quickly grabbing Sunny in embarrassment!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yoona-pays-a-surprise-visit-to-the-roommate-house
-----GOT7′s Jackson Gets Surprised At the Sight of Girls’ Generation’s YoonA on “Roommate 2″
B0Tf8BZCEAEIRhH.jpg

On “Roommate 2″ so far, we’ve learned that GOT7′s Jackson react differently to different girls: he gets scared of girls like Nana and gets too shy with girls he like such as his ideal girl Song Ga Yeon.  But how did he react when he saw Girls’ Generation’s YoonA?
On the October 19 broadcast of the SBS variety show “Roommate 2,” Girls’ Generation member YoonA came to visit her group mate Sunny at the share house.
As courtesy to all the roommates, YoonA greeted everyone with a bright smile. Everyone was so happy to see YoonA and greeted her warmly.
When GOT7′s Jackson went to the living room from the kitchen, he immediately greeted and bowed his head but when he held his head up and finally saw who their guest was, he got so surprised that he immediately screamed, “Oh my God!,” and elicited laughter among the roommates.
20141019180130_54437dea72e61_1.jpg

After Jackson gained his composure, he was able to talk to YoonA and said, “YoonA sunbae-nim, you’re really tall.”
Sunny then jokingly told Jackson, “Hey, Jackson! Do you want to make me sad?,” and pretended she was jealous, once again making everyone laugh.
Oh, Jackson. ㅋㅋㅋ
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/19/got7s-jackson-gets-surprised-at-the-sight-of-girls-generations-yoona-on-roommate-2/

Guest jammer25

LavelyShai said: Rumor has it SNSD will have their next comeback in Spring of next year, sometime between March-May while Sica may have her solo debut either before or after. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Soon Jae To Visit Sunny and Bae Jong Ok on “Roommate”
Veteran actor Lee Soon Jae will be paying a surprise visit to the house on the popular variety show “Roommate.”
B1FU0wpCIAAaFRx.jpg

Producer of “Roommate” told the media on October 29, “Lee Soon Jae was invited over to the house by Sunny and Bae Jong Ok. The housemates were surprised to see such an esteemed actor at their house.”
Sunny and Bae Jong Ok personally invited the actor over to their house. Sunny met him through the tvN variety show “Gramps Over Flowers,” while Bae Jong Ok is a close junior to the actor.
The producer of the show also revealed that the two housemates unexpectedly invited over Lee Soon Jae after watching his play “Golden Pond.” The surprise visit threw off the staff members as well, who weren’t expected him to visit the house.
Lee Soon Jae’s visit to the house will be broadcast on the November 2 episode of “Roommate.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/28/lee-soon-jae-to-visit-sunny-and-bae-jong-ok-on-roommate/

@LavelyShai 

wow, great pics on this page... Tiffany's shawl toward the top of this page really looks good on her...

the pic of Hyoheon is the best one of her I've seen, she looks amazing...

and the pics of TTS at the Style Icon awards are great... those outfits are absolutely beautiful... (though the bottom of Tiffany's dress was a little much)...

when I come back in my next life I want to design women's clothes... I think I would be good at it... much more fun than engineering...

yup... so much fun and ... girls !!!

from Soshified:

"Recently, it was also reported that Sooyoung presented the entire staff of her drama with Carin Wester sunglasses to show her thanks and give help and strength by protecting their eyes when shooting scenes in the sun. Sooyoung chose the sunglasses herself, and it was said that the staff was thankful Sooyoung’s thoughtfulness."

does anyone besides me think this is a statement to Jessica???

Guest jammer25

Tiffany @ SIA - Yikes, that dress looks terrible to be honest. The fur parts especially.

@floridapete
Initial reaction, it does seem a bit odd. Of all the trinkets she could have picked, Soo chose sunglasses as gifts. She could have bought hats or something, I don't know.

It just seems like the girls should be more careful with their actions, given that the Jessica situation still looms in the public's consciousness. People will read meaning into it and keep the "scandal" looming over their heads.