少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest awwimsosweet

Tiffany's Kiss Scene With TRAX's Jungmo from FAME Musical

:wub:

please calm yourself before looking at the picture LOL

*quoted image*

cr; tiffany97

It's NOT Tiffany, it's another "Carmen Diaz"

as you guys know Carmen Diaz is double casted, Tiffany and another musical actress which is on the pic above

Tiffany's 1st FAME musical performance is on 12/21/11 please look forward to it ^^

ZBrNG.png

6Pmly.png

Fany's FAME musical schedule: 12/21/11

only one performance for this year

but she said on The Boys Fansign event that she'll have more performances in January 2012

1629.jpg

SNSD's new reality show...

SNSD and Dangerous Boys

0eIMq.jpg

fpVYi.jpg

0lMWQ.jpg

7dXvm.jpg

ogK9L.jpg

W37oZ.jpg

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

[For SONE] Sones should stop responding to any comments made by fans of other groups.

As someone who witnessed the ups and downs of SNSD, you should be very clear of how their attitudes became the reasons for their achievements. Our 9 girls never feel complacent no matter what kind of results were achieved, they have been courteous since 2007. And you should be very clear of how they wish that their fans share the same attitudes with them, because "SNSD and SONE should become one".

But some of us are not doing this. All we can see is tons and tons comments launching 'counterattacks' to the comments made by fans of other groups. After award ceremonies, on youtube, on twitter, on any page where we find people from different fandoms. I feel ashamed that we're contributing to the process of making everyone a war field.

Sounding sarcastic doesn't make you look smart. You might say, I didn't attack them in the first place, it's they who scold our girls first, I'm just protecting them.

I too feel that those people are brainless, but responding to their brainless comments will drag yourself to the same brainless level as them. As outsiders, all they can see are people fighting online fighting over some indisputable facts that can't be changed.

All we're fighting for, aren't they awards that are already given, results already announced? These awards are indeed precious for our girls and any other group, but by fighting like this doesn't change anything. SNSD will never want to see their fans spending time on such useless stuffs, we love them they love us, that's how we complete a fandom, we don't need to argue.

I might sound very arrogant here but I'm not. I'm simply voicing out what I know as a fan - that no matter how many responses we make, how fierce we fight, 1) fans of other groups won't be convinced, 2) SNSD doesn't get to know my name for doing so much, 3) we won't change anything.

Most importantly, we'll destroy SNSD's reputation. Every time you see people saying, "Stop fighting, just heck them, don't care about them." Although it's a cliche, but it's 100% truth.

That's why forums like Bestiz bans people from even mentioning names of other groups, that's why fans of various groups can share the same forum together peacefully for years.

It's easy to control yourself from making any response to those comments, just believe this:

Everything that glitter is not gold, but gold will glitter forever.

If you believe that SNSD are truly stars who deserve the popularity and fame, others' comments won't change this, your response won't change this, nothing will change this.

A phrase that Korean fans always say is "초심을 잊지마", it tells us not to forget our original intention of existing in this fandom - to support and to love, not attempting to protect them by responding to others, which in turn harm their reputation.

Love is the strongest protection for this fandom. Hwaitaeng!

;

@imwhywhy

after seeing @imwhywhy’s tweet just moments ago, i suddenly felt like i got a wake up call, like i had lost my way as a fan after these years, and forgot the true meaning of being a SONE. i hope everyone reads the tweet and remember why we became SONE in the first place

@oniontaker

b0034105_4ed4f001cbe6b.jpg

cr; yurui.egloos

Guest HoneysuckleRose

^

I don't see anyone here mentioning any other groups out of proper context, but even if I did the mods don't seem to care when a certain other thread does it every single day, so I guess it'd be allowed anyways. lol. Anyways no need to stoop to that level anymore considering SNSD are above those groups now anyways. It's be like a downgrade to even argue with them really at this point. :phew:

Anyways!

So they are confirmed for Kohaku?

That is amazing, Kohaku is a big deal in Japan. They should be VERY proud of themselves, Kohaku is sometimes very random in selection though, and then people end up dropped close to the date. I hope that doesn't happen. ^_^

Guest HyperionZ

i agree, shouldn't they try to rest a little? seems like they don't want to even if given the choice  :mellow: i don't know how they'll do against IU either. they'll probably do ok just because of all the sones' support, but promoting mr. taxi when they already performed it during the comeback doesn't make much sense. do they expect to win with it, or are they just trying to give their fans a treat? and how will the boys end up on the digital charts by the end of the year? i would think with the power of snsd, they'd be top 3 or 5, but doesn't really seem like it.  :(

as for winning the MAMA. well, fans complained in 2009 and 2010 about SNSD not winning, and they probably had a reason to, but i just think it's funny how they just came out last month and won artist of the year  :o i wonder if ELFs are mad about this too? i actually understand if they feel that suju should have won. 2009 and 2010 were snsd's year, maybe they should have let someone else more deserving win ya know  :)

I don't understand how ELFs be angry or upset about SNSD winning Artist of the Year and how Super Junior could win Artist of the Year. Everyone knows Super Junior does very well in album sales and that is reflected in them winning album of the year. However, they do not do quite as well in the digital department. If they aren't going to be a group that can sell well in both categories, why should they deserve to be artist of the year? Yes, SNSD just came back a little over 1 month ago, but in that month, they have been one of the better selling artists digitally already in the entire year and in 13 days, they sold over 200k albums and placed in third overall for the year in album sales. Most groups tend to only do well in either digital sales or album sales. SNSD does very well in both categories. Seems to me SNSD definitely deserves this award and rightfully so.

Guest meloncchii

So they are confirmed for Kohaku?

I'm really confused about this because the official list isn't even out yet.

And I watched a news clip yesterday that said SNSD and Kara were considered but then ultimately dropped despite their successes. Like, how do they know that? .____.

Either way, I think it's fine though. Just the fact that they are being considered for Kohaku is an amazing feat and if they are ultimately invited, that would be absolutely amazing. And even if they aren't invited, we will still get to see them at a Korean end of the year music show. Win-win situation. (:

Guest HyperionZ

I'm really confused about this because the official list isn't even out yet.

And I watched a news clip yesterday that said SNSD and Kara were considered but then ultimately dropped despite their successes. Like, how do they know that? .____.

Either way, I think it's fine though. Just the fact that they are being considered for Kohaku is an amazing feat and if they are ultimately invited, that would be absolutely amazing. And even if they aren't invited, we will still get to see them at a Korean end of the year music show. Win-win situation. (:

I believe the korean articles that say SNSD, Kara and DBSK were confirmed to attend Kohaku this year is actually korean news sources finding the nominations list of possible attendees for the event. I don't think anyone has been confirmed yet. I heard people saying only Japanese groups will attend this year because of the earthquake.

Guest HoneysuckleRose

I believe the korean articles that say SNSD, Kara and DBSK were confirmed to attend Kohaku this year is actually korean news sources finding the nominations list of possible attendees for the event. I don't think anyone has been confirmed yet. I heard people saying only Japanese groups will attend this year because of the earthquake.

That's most likely true.

I thought from the soompi news article it had been confirmed.

But it is strange to invite so many foreign groups to Kohaku, even for major groups/stars in Japan that have been around for 10+ years it is something amazing to be invited. But every now and then they draw a wild card.

Guest kevcozha

Nothing is confirmed for Kohaku until SM confirms it. I remember something like this happened last year, but they didn't end up going. I'd rather have them stay in Korea, but it might not be a bad experience for them to go. I think they have to skip KBS and MBC's End of the Year Song Festival though. Unless they pre-record their performance.

I have no idea why anyone would be upset over MAMA especially SM Town fans.

But I want to defend SNSD for winning Artist of the Year and the Best Female Group award, because unlike the majority of the time with Mnet the girls actually deserved it.

I mentioned this earlier, but the winner for Artist of the Year award is based on

mamau.png

That's 20% on data, and 20% Viewer Vote. Viewer Vote is practically useless, because the percentage difference within the top three were really pretty minimal. All we had to do was vote so that we didn't fall too behind, and that's exactly what we did, because we more than made up for it in other areas. Also while SJ lacked digital sales, and 2NE1 lacked album sales SNSD was strong in both fields.

That means that 60% is based basically on general public appeal, and according to the recent result released by leespr a large majority of Koreans still believe SNSD is the best group out there. SNSD got 2nd place with 17.1%, 2NE1 got 5th place with 7.7%, and Super Junior got 9th with 4.2%. (Park Jung Hyun got 1st largely due to the whole "I Am Singer" syndrome that took place in Korea at the time the poll was taken.)

Additionally, the hot keyword this year is Hallyu. The success of Korean idols in Japan and the expansion of Korean culture outside of asia. (ie. SM Town Paris) Remember how the news was all over Soshified when they went to Korea this year? And SNSD delivers there as well. Their Arena Tour was very well received, their 1st Japanese Album has sold 600,00+ and has shipped 900,000+ copies, SM Town's success in Paris/NY, and their continued success in Korea (CFs + Concert + The Boys).

SNSD was the clear favorite to win.

Guest HyperionZ

TaeNy were at rehearsals with CL and BEP for Where Is the Love performance @ MAMA. However, it seems like TaeNy didn't join for the actual performance. I wonder what happened there? If there are any fancams of the rehearsal, that would be great.

Guest awwimsosweet

^ I only saw a few blurred pics of them rehearsing with BEP

Too bad it didn't pushed through...

FANCAMS

Artist of The Year 1

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=D1j_gSB58h0

Artist of The Year 2

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ahMAJAY63P0

Album of The Year

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Qah_r9TED2g

Look at them they're so proud of each other! SMTOWN!

111129 MAMA SNSD fancam list

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/_Heartbreakn/~E2Yzd

lots of great fancams of the girls esp the behind-the-scene ones.

hiros2008 hiros 

JP NHK said, they are going to unveil the performers on KouHaku UtaGassen this afternoon (Nov. 30th). (via @nhk_kouhaku )

Guest jonejone

congrats too snsd for winning 2 award. really proud of these girl they work so hard and in the end their hard work pay off.

it would be great if snsd will appear at Kohaku but if they cant then we can still see them at korean music year end award

Guest -quiescent

I don't know why, but I'm more pumped up for the girls appearing at the FNS Music Festival once again, then I am with them possibly attending Kohaku. I wish they'd perform MR TAXI + The Great Escape / Let It Rain / Born to be a lady (either 3)...

Since the year is coming to a close soon, I really hope the girls release a Japanese single next year(or maybe two - I think I'm pushing it lol). But then again they released GENIE and Gee (JP ver.) within the space of three months. I seriously love their Japanese songs. SO MUCH. I just hope SM doesn't forget about them promoting in Japan and focuses on the US market ): I mean the girls are well-recognised in Japan, which is huge achievement in itself.

But I don't know, I've mentioned it here a few months ago, and I'll say it again. I really wish the girls would go on Japanese variety shows/programs but there's a language barrier for some members, of course learning a language is not easy and simple... It's my wishful thinking, I guess. Hopefully in 2012, they'll appear on Japanese variety shows!! My wish. (:

Guest HyperionZ

I don't know why, but I'm more pumped up for the girls appearing at the FNS Music Festival once again, then I am with them possibly attending Kohaku. I wish they'd perform MR TAXI + The Great Escape / Let It Rain / Born to be a lady (either 3)...

Since the year is coming to a close soon, I really hope the girls release a Japanese single next year(or maybe two - I think I'm pushing it lol). But then again they released GENIE and Gee (JP ver.) within the space of three months. I seriously love their Japanese songs. SO MUCH. I just hope SM doesn't forget about them promoting in Japan and focuses on the US market ): I mean the girls are well-recognised in Japan, which is huge achievement in itself.

But I don't know, I've mentioned it here a few months ago, and I'll say it again. I really wish the girls would go on Japanese variety shows/programs but there's a language barrier for some members, of course learning a language is not easy and simple... It's my wishful thinking, I guess. Hopefully in 2012, they'll appear on Japanese variety shows!! My wish. (:

I feel that is a wise thing to do as well. I think once the year end promotions in Korea are over, they can release a 1-2 Japanese singles to continue to spread their name in Japan and then look at possible schedules in the US. Also, I am guessing more destinations (possibly the US) for their solo concerts will be in order as well. We always keep saying a certain year will be SNSD's year, and so far, it's been happening  for the girls the past 3 years. They've won so many daesangs now in korea, so now they should take the next step and try to continue to spread the love all around all of Asia and into other newer regions of the world.

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

^

I don't see anyone here mentioning any other groups out of proper context, but even if I did the mods don't seem to care when a certain other thread does it every single day, so I guess it'd be allowed anyways. lol. Anyways no need to stoop to that level anymore considering SNSD are above those groups now anyways. It's be like a downgrade to even argue with them really at this point. :phew:

i know

i just posted them because i think they were good posts from imwhywhy and oniontaker since these two are quite respected in our fandom

i didn't post it just because we SONEs were arguing with other fandoms; i posted to remind everyone not to reply to haters in general

--------------------------

anyway,

gorgeous YoonA and SeoBB

tumblr_lvfs24pst91qfrjfbo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lvfs24pst91qfrjfbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvg6dg6r1q1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvg5aoHQTc1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvg3cqid4S1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvg3cqid4S1qd704zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lvg3ayFuIj1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvg3ayFuIj1qd704zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lvg3aeGAJe1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvg3aeGAJe1qd704zo2_r1_500.jpg

cr; tagged

Guest kevcozha

SM doesn't place much significance on the US market so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

SNSD should promote like TVXQ next year in Japan where they release 2 singles and an album.

[2011.01.26] Why? (Single)

[2011.07.20] Superstar (Single)

[2011.09.28] TONE (Album)

I feel like that'd be their best choice especially if they plan on continuing their solo activities (IY2, MuCore, Love Rain, etc.), and Girls' Generation and the Dangerous Boys. Yoona in particular is going to be really busy when her drama begins airing in May. (super excited for it)

11113001.jpg

cr; src

dlstk.jpg

cr; as tagged