少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest TaeyangHwang

AS far as i know SNSD is one of the best live singer u can find in Korea , Japan and i dare to say in ASIA!

There's a few reason why singer lip syn during concert.

1 - Equipment faulty

2 - Singer really hurt his/her voice due to over use of their vocal cord. For SNSD doing a Tour in Japan, Paris and Back in Korea is no joke. Try singing non stop for 14 concert. The girls not only sing in concert but they also do it in rehearse. Lets put it at 8hrs a days. I think for normal human asking u to speak for 6hrs a day is already very tiring.

3 - Order from company, this is actually to "protect" their singer vocal cord. There's alot of other reason behind it and i think its best not to say it out.

Nowadays Technology is moving so fast that thats alot of equipment that can make a non singer into a singer. I'm not saying SNSD cannot sing, what i mean here is that now a days we can remove singer panting sound when they sing do all the EQ this and that to make them sound perfect. We are trying to bring out the best voice from the singer to the audience and make them feel they are in a "studio" and make them feel the singer is singing just for them. The only thing we cannot remove on the spot is the fan chant and noise. But i believe without the fans crazy noise the whole concert will be super boring.

As a lot of people know talking while running is are very tiring thing to do. So it apply to the same as singing and dancing. I don't think you will want to spend money on a concert and in the end hear your singer panting like crazy. Yes, i have to agree that all singer need to train up their stamina and for singer now a days, you cannot compare them to big singer who have the luxury of time to train. With the schedule of SNSD as we all know how pack it can be we will want their to train in their dance practice to perfect their dance and rest as much as possible. Rather than after a full day of dancing and show to attend, they still have to do a 5km run.

SO as a Sound Engineer, we will always make sure we do our very best on our side to make the singer sound perfect just like from the record you hear form the CD while they sing live. This is to ease off just that bit of burden off their shoulder but in the end they still need to do their part by training hard.

The best thing to do is to see them live and hear them live in concert. Thats because when you guys view it in youtube or any tv program. With the milli sec mis-syn of sound and video during encoding and decoding (I will not go into the tech part) it will make a 3min singing LIVE video into lip syn. And yes some broadcasting company do actually replace the show with cd track during broadcasting. This is all company SOP and due to other reason. Trust me doing recording and broadcasting of music show is not as simple as it seems.

I'm not here trying to protect the girls over this kind of thing. But it actually hurts to see the girls and the back crew people who's doing their best to give the best to the audience and in the end all they get is people saying this is not a live show.

Yes SNSD concert is not fully live. But we have to agree that singing live for the full concert with all the dance to remember its kind of another level. SNSD is still not there as not all the member are train to sing like Taeyeon or Jessica and not all are train to dance like Hyoyeon or Yuri.

So for now lets just enjoy what the girls have for us and trust me no singer will want their fans to hear them lip syn. Its hurts when you lip syn and in the end people comment and tell you "wow, your singing is perfect!!!"... Its the same as a Chef save his mess up soup with ramen seasoning and people telling him this is the best soup they ever taste!!!

Sorry for my bad English and if i offend anyone her, I'm really very sorry. Please delete this post if necessary. Cheers!!!

Guest Khryz

SNSD - Beautiful Stranger (Full Fancam) 11/07/17

c: ikjfhml

I love this performance! the choreoprahy is sooo good and powerful ! 

And in the page before this you guys can watch the other fancams and it just seems they don't sing live in the dance tracks of the japanese album  :D 

Anyone has the setlist of the ARENA TOUR? I didn't know they sing Oh! on it haha and I really love the snowy wish performance and the other korean songs too is always the best hear our girls voices clearly wub.gif

Guest smurfette_pat

[Fancam] 110718 Tiffany, Jessica - Way To Go @ 1st Arena Tour in Fukuoka

cr; as tagged, HwangGroup022 @ YT, HwangGroup @ tumblr

110719 Jessica @ Incheon Intl Airport

cr; as tagged, Jessture

jessture03.jpg

cr; as tagged, Jessture, sica-lovely @ tumblr

[Pics] 110719 SNSD Jessica - Airport Arrival, 17 Pics

jungsisdotcom01.jpg

jungsisdotcom02.th.jpg jungsisdotcom03.th.jpg jungsisdotcom04.th.jpg jungsisdotcom05.th.jpg

jungsisdotcom06.th.jpg jungsisdotcom07.th.jpg jungsisdotcom08.th.jpg jungsisdotcom09.th.jpg

jungsisdotcom10.th.jpg jungsisdotcom11.th.jpg jungsisdotcom12.th.jpg jungsisdotcom13.th.jpg

jungsisdotcom14.th.jpg jungsisdotcom15.th.jpg jungsisdotcom16.th.jpg jungsisdotcom17.th.jpg

cr; as tagged, DeFfy@jungsis.com, JUNGsisdotcom @ twitter

[Fanacc] 110719 Incheon Airport:

Today Jessica seems to be very happy. Among 9 of them, she comes out the last one. She smiles all the time.

Our admin stops in front of her to take a picture, she looks at the camera, make V sign, wave to the admin and says "annyeong~" >//<

cr; JUNGsisdotcom @ tumblr

^

They're so lucky.

Edit:

【DRJC】110719 Incheon Airport Jessica shot [by nata]

cr; as tagged, jessicachina.net, DRJC_China @ twitter, uploader

Guest albi-albi-albi

Following are some of SNSD live TV performances in japan.. i couldnt find most of their early japanese live performances. Looks like youtube has deleted it TT__TT .. bdw following videos are proper live.

SNSD - Run Devil Run - Live Japan Ver. [HD]

110718 SNSD Concert Performance Genie+Bad Girl Live @ H2y H2y H2y

Yesterday performance in hey hey hey was live.. some members are not singing as loudly but you can hear all 5 main vocalists voices. We should take in account that this was right after their 3 hours concert.

SNSD @ VMAJ - THE GREAT ESCAPE + MR.TAXI LIVE

SNSD MR.TAXI live

SNSD Hey Hey Hey MR TAXI live

SNSD - Run Devil Run LIVE Music japan

SNSD - Gee (Japanese Version) LIVE

SNSD - Genie (Japanese Version liveTokyo, Odaiba)

Hey Hey Hey! Girl's Generation Genie Gee

I personally think our girls have always been good at live performances from the beginning, like from their debut days.

some of their early live performances:

[first-Live] SNSD - Into The New World

SNSD Into The New World Live

[Live] 080704 SNSD - Tell Me @ Music Bank Special

[Full HD 1080p] Baby Baby SNSD Live

[Full HD 1080p] Kissing You SNSD Live

[Full HD 1080p] Honey SNSD Live

The difference from now and then is that their schedules are 3 or 4 times more hectic. also despite their heavy schedules (overworked, under paid) they try their best for sones. Yes girls have their weakness and they are not perfect but they work and try hard and are definitely not lazy. Lets not forget, they are humans too .. well for me more like angels but thats another thing keke .Fan or non fan, you got to at least appreciate their hard work. And what im trying to say is our girls do sing live most of the time.

Anyways one of my all time fav live performance from our girls is ..

SNSD - Gee, Come on Over, & Kissing You (live)

full of love and warm energy ^^

Guest Lithvel

Hello sones! :w00t:

I was just wondering what the girls are doing now? :) Where are they? XD I'm cheering for them :)

I was also wondering if someone knows if the girls will soon perhaps get a good vacation? :ph34r: I definitely think that they earn it :unsure: . By the way, wasn't there a korean concert coming up soon that they would join? I think I read something about that. It sounds really stressful.

Anyway, I think that they have worked really hard and they all deserve some vacation XD (asap >>8D) I hope that they'll load their batteries... I'm kind of scared that one of them will collapse! And that's not so good >_<

I also think the japanese sones are lucky ones! So many concerts! I hope the japanese thank the girls in some sort of way^^

Have a nice day! :)

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

^

^The girls will have their solo concert in korea again this weekend. SO i guess they'll be preparing for that right now. and then later this year they will have a comeback? not sure yet. but I dont' think the girls will have time to be vacationing, since their schedule seems pretty hectic, with concerts one after another and preparing for comebacks. Actually I wouldn't mind the girls come back a little later if it means that they can get more rest and come back in their best conditions. =] but we all know that probably won't happen...

Guest allstarry

Yoona's fanaccounts from the last concert at Fukuoka (7/18)

76023fa6jw1djaqw9cufnj.jpg

SNSD concert my seat was in front of the center stage! And Yoona's dad in front of me! Because of that I was happily delusional that I was the one getting the fanservices ~

I want to meet Yoona's dad~ I want to thank him for having the child born in this world~ Lol

And Yoona seemed quite animated Lol Just too cute ~

It was delightful \(^^)/ Yoona was kawaii, and kakkoii! Or every member just awesome (^o^*)

Wawawawa I'm getting curious of Yoona's sister lol

The young girls in front with Mickey ears, Yoona screamed to them "Kawaii~" and I was jealous ~ Those ears we should try. Should I buy one somewhere and put it on tomorrow

Yoona love~ Her bursting up with wide open mouth is wonderful~ Ah

Hotel now! SNSD concert was really delightful (*^^*) Everyone just too pretty~ Goddessess!!!! And Seohyun and Yoona pair kawaii * And the cheer was awesome when Key and Taemin were on

Because of Yoona I have lost interest in other girls

Yoona the most popular girl~ ~~

Yoona is great ^^ I am yearning to be like Yoona (.- -.) Lol That Yoona icon is kawaii ^^

Sooyoung seemed to have fell from the stage Is she ok Yoona's condition also seemed not good I'm worried ----- tears

But Yoona's condition wasn't good today (T_T) She was coughing, she couldn't drink water in one gulp, she was talking to staff about something out of stage, and she was tapping her hip during the talk [;_;]

After that, when Sooyoung came up on stage Yoona went to her and was seriously worrying for her and I cried watching that [;_;]

In Fukuoka Yoona was crazy popular

I learned the name of the girl in SNSD that I like-. Yoona and Sooyoung * Well but SNSD are younger than me... Oh my [*_*;]

So many people who like Yoona~ !

It was great~ It was most awesomely memorable [ToT] Yoona's condition seemed a little not too well but she was doing her best

Yoona's condition wasn't good (ToT)?? Even then her performances were amazing (ToT)

Ha.. now... I am really so happy. I'm going home now; Yoona Yoona Yoona ~~~~~[;_;]

Yoona is especially too cute. The next tour let's go with all our might (^0^)

translated by silis7noy2 (posted by prettyoungthing@ssf)

68f1acf9jw1djbcokvfd3j.jpg

cr: as tagged

Guest kayana20

I have been quiet for a while and will continue to be for a bit. I just want to enjoy the girls successes, hear the performances, and see them light my day up. They did an all-kill in japan as expected of them and soon we will have their comeback in korea I cannot wait for the date for it.I see we are getting new trolls here too. Wow it really must be upsetting for them to come and make new accounts to put the girls down after all the hardwork they have done over the last 4 years.The girls still keep rising because their fans see the dedication and determination they have for their dream. I am going back to being quiet because I don't want to have to defend why being a Sone of the best girl group in the world is the best thing. I don't have time for that nonsense I am too busy supporting, buying, learning, singing, and teaching people who is Girls Generation. Sone fighting now let me go back to lurking I ave so much news to catch up on and I am so proud of the girls.

Guest skysmiles

http://news.nate.com/view/20110720n05414

^ seems Yoona and Lee Minho are confirmed as models for Eider Korea

Guest kayana20

One last thing, I'm not asking them to sing all the song live but just please give the best when it comes to TV performances. That's the time when non fans can get attracted to the most so please entice them and give the best there, which is what my main point of my complaints was.

Also like if they do Bad Girl live in Osaka, then Beautiful Stranger in Saitama, I'm in Love with the Hero in Tokyo, You Aholic in Hiroshima, Genie in Nagoya and Mr Taxi in Fukuoka then we can get to see how it is actually sung live.

Am i really demanding too much? For them to show their best and give their all when it comes to performances especially broadcasted performances so that they can awe more people and attract more fans? Seriously guys is that asking too much?

Oh well, I guess I should've expected that my rant would go nowhere, but I just had to get it off my chest and this is the only place where it won't attract mindless bashing by antis of them. Sorry for the trouble I made and thank you for your guys responses even if I can't address each one, thank you.

I know they can perform so much better and that's why I voiced out this concern of mine and If that was too much of a request then I apologize, but in my opinion I am still disappointed that they can't show their full potential and don't try to show their best during their promotions this time around.

This will be my last post concerning this matter. :)

I'm just so disappointed in you as a fan. Who speaks about girls like this that they are supposed to look up too or admire?Everything you wrote in both fan opinions were offensive and written in a way that it seems like you are a anti. When you can have as many awards, fans, fanfcafes, albums sold, dedication, concerts in Korea and Japan, and most important being lazy after working straight with 10 days breaks then back to Korea or Japan speak on it.This is the Sone board not the bash SNSD performances in japan board. Go to youtube and you can see how horrible the sound system is and backdrop. The girls always give 100 even when sick as each of them have been this summer. I don't think your sorry you are just saying it because so many people spoke up. They have and do keep showing their true potential now let me close my angry chapter it's impossible to get through to all the anti's. All of them hate the girls for some reason which no one knows why.. At the end of the day if you cannot sing, dance, perform as SNSD to me your opinion is irrelevant.Ann think before you write sometimes and actually watch all their performances in Korea it can change your mind and inspire you. Japan is not easy at all so that assessment was horribly unfair and inaccurate.As A Sone I hope you can open your eyes and heart to the girls more because they never disappoint us or try too.

i don't care what the haters say, the girls work hard and they deserve all their recognition and when they lip-sync they need that break. they're putting as much effort to performing either way.

소녀시대 서현 다리길이 대체 몇? 쭉뻗은 각선미 ‘男心흔들’[포토엔]

http://news.nate.com/view/20110720n05321?mid=e0102

Here's a news article about the girls photospread from Paris from nate

201107200920391002_1.jpg

credit as tagged

Look at maknae's lonnnng legs. wow! Unnie is soo pretty.

~i am so excited for this possible Minho and Yoona collab. beautiful people

Guest silent_scream

Tweets

via @Yurui912

【 Girls' Generation 】KR magazine『VOGUE girl』August 2011 issue - new photos in Paris. http://t.co/pygG3GU #snsd #sone

【 Girls' Generation 】YoonA to become a CF model of 'eider'(outdoor brand) w/ actor Minho Lee. http://t.co/slURmc4 #snsd #sone

via @Yoongislove

Within 50 days, SNSD has a gross revenue of 45 Billion Wons ($42.45 Million USD) in sales...DAEBAK~^^

SNSD [Girls' Generation] #4 with 19,210 copies sold on Oricon Weekly Album Chart. Total- 480,969

Tweet from MuStation's Producer...[Trans] "SNSD at Fukuoka Marine Messe.  Round of applause! Yoona looked cute. When it comes to girls, it is the  world's best stage."

The ratings for Fuji TV Hey! Hey! Hey! (7/18) was 13.2% compared to 11.9% the previous week

Taeyeon and Tiffany's part player for the JPN album [Girls' Generation] http://bit.ly/oXRqzJ

via @kwangdongpharm (Vita500)

8hiT1.gif

Edit.

The girls are off to Jeju Island today for a special event.

110720 Airport Photos here: http://twitpic.com/photos/processic | http://twitpic.com/photos/porkypigger | http://lockerz.com/s/121828596http://yfrog.com/kf3zudzj | http://yfrog.com/kirhdvjj

Guest MrGiggle

Since no one is talking about this... I guess I will.

SNSD and F(X) are to replace JYJ for the KBS JEJU performance. What my concern is that the backlash it will have against the girls... as fans going to blame SME, but I hope that SNSD and F(X) will not get anti fans because of the decision of SME management.

Guest surreal_v

Since no one is talking about this... I guess I will.

SNSD and F(X) are to replace JYJ for the KBS JEJU performance. What my concern is that the backlash it will have against the girls... as fans going to blame SME, but I hope that SNSD and F(X) will not get anti fans because of the decision of SME management.

Lol I'm sorry but what is WITH you? We're really happy here admiring the airport pics and Silis just ended the whole lipsync-ing on Heyx3 controversy.. so why are you bringing such a topic in? Yes, they might suffer backlash from Cassies but in general, business wise, having Soshi to perform for the KBS Jeju event reaps better rewards than having JYJ (even with 3/5 of the dbsk gods, JYJ is still pretty much a new name, unlike dbsk)

Can we please just get over this and focus on the Girls' performances for the Jeju event? I want some F(soshi) interaction as well! Jung sisterrssssss!!!

Guest MrGiggle

Lol I'm sorry but what is WITH you? We're really happy here admiring the airport pics and Silis just ended the whole lipsync-ing on Heyx3 controversy.. so why are you bringing such a topic in? Yes, they might suffer backlash from Cassies but in general, business wise, having Soshi to perform for the KBS Jeju event reaps better rewards than having JYJ (even with 3/5 of the dbsk gods, JYJ is still pretty much a new name, unlike dbsk)

Can we please just get over this and focus on the Girls' performances for the Jeju event? I want some F(soshi) interaction as well! Jung sisterrssssss!!!

Unlike others that just like to stare a tv set in thier living room... sometimes there is an elephant in the room  that you just cant ignore. I care for the Girls... and I dont want a negative blacklash at them or F(X) because of management decision to carry out a gourde against JYJ.

if you think JYJ are not well known in Korea without the name TVXQ... then you dont know JYJ. In the korean music industry their JYJ album sells more than a majority of hottest kpop artist. The members have transcended the music scene, where Junsu is a Musical prodigy winning rookie of the year, Yoochun in drama winning rookie of the year... and now Jaejoong going into drama... exposing themselves and winning new fans outside of the music scene.

I am a fan of both TVXQ and SNSD.

I know that the girls are strong... and they have been threw a lot... I am just worried that this backlash will hurt them.... remember, pissing off a fanclub is one thing... but pissing off the largest fanclub (cassie and  bigeast) is something to be concern about.

Top Post... hmmm picture time.

taeyeonpuppyeye.jpg

74541691.gif

pointsl.jpg

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

@surreal_v I don't think you have to be so rude about it. what's wrong with being concerned for the girls?

but anyways, anyone with a right mind will not blame the girls for this event. if some fans really are boycotting the girls, then it's their fault and they'll just make their fandom look bad. I don't really think it's anything to be concerned for tho =] plus, most cassies dont' really like the girls anyways, so I really couldn't care less whether they anti or not... lol