少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

^

where's sunny?

is she already in japan?

i hope yuri will come

G7 not G7 w/o the original 3 come along T_T lol

Edit:

Oh kk lol i didnt see the 1st pic XD XD XD

yeay Sunny there

SunMin Moment <33333

where's yuri??? T_T

Guest timpa

^like I said Sunny is SNSD's spy ninja. That picture up there is evidence :P

I wonder if she was trying to avoid being seen by the camera to keep her appearance a 'surprise' for the fan-meet.

Guest winkme

^ OMG the G7 girls are here now?! D: I don't have any idea why they're here lol :X btw, I'm not a die hard fan of SNSD but I like them especially taeyeon the best ^▽^ I was going to order my 少女時代到来~初来日記念盤~(仮題) DVD online but it's out of stock/sold out already so I went to Shibuya's Tower record and I made my order there ~ I'm going to their concert >.< btw, I'm exited for the girls Japan debut! I'm sure they are going to be very popular in here! I believe in them ^^

Guest chingying7123

so sunny was in japan that why she couldnt make it to Seo Hyun birthday than that leave taeyeon left wonder what she did for her too miss Seo Hyun birthday?

Guest naurz

i hope they allow the old member to stop by the show once and a while.

So that way its like they never left .. hold on... why is sunny learning how to farm? i wonder if they are planning to get them back after the promo?

umm.. thats if the show is still on when they are done

Guest Procrastinatoress

^ OMG the G7 girls are here now?! D: I don't have any idea why they're here lol :X btw, I'm not a die hard fan of SNSD but I like them especially taeyeon the best ^â–½^ I was going to order my 少女時代到æ¥ï½žåˆæ¥æ—¥è¨˜å¿µç›¤ï½žï¼ˆä»®é¡Œ) DVD online but it's out of stock/sold out already so I went to Shibuya's Tower record and I made my order there ~ I'm going to their concert >.< btw, I'm exited for the girls Japan debut! I'm sure they are going to be very popular in here! I believe in them ^^

Then as a hardcore fan, I offer gratitude for your support haha.

2vcu7bb.jpg

Today, it looks like Sunny is Hyomin's folding screen? XD

Guest Dorkiilove

^ OMG the G7 girls are here now?! D: I don't have any idea why they're here lol :X btw, I'm not a die hard fan of SNSD but I like them especially taeyeon the best ^▽^ I was going to order my 少女時代到来~初来日記念盤~(仮題) DVD online but it's out of stock/sold out already so I went to Shibuya's Tower record and I made my order there ~ I'm going to their concert >.< btw, I'm exited for the girls Japan debut! I'm sure they are going to be very popular in here! I believe in them ^^

http://www.japankorea.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=195

there's some info on the japanese fanmeet of G7.

:3

Guest Qrizta

Oh that makes sense as to why Sunny wasn't there in Seobaby's bday.

But what about our baby Taengoo... I've been worrying about her lately. TT.TT

I hope a successful fanmeeting for G7.

Sunny is really the mascot of G7.

The PD seems so reluctant to let her go thus invited her for the special occasion.

Hyomin must be extremely happy that her "boyfriend" was there with her.

I bet she would monopolize our Sunny bunny to the max!

The return of folding screen couple... But now hyomin has her own folding screen.

It will be love triangle...LOL

Sunny-Hyomin-Jooyeon...XD

Guest timpa

http://www.japankorea.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=195

there's some info on the japanese fanmeet of G7.

:3

Cool. What I get out of that is that they're filming June 29th/30th/July 1st (3 days and 2 nights). With a concert/fan-meet thing the 30th which I think is actually them meeting the local residents and putting on a show(kind of like the episode of IY at Yoochiri)... Not 100% sure since basically just threw that Japanese into google translate and tried to figure it out ;)

Guest iwanttodreamwithyouforever

#1 Legend of Girls' Generation [Pops in Seoul]

#2 Legend of Girls' Generation [Pops in Seoul]

lol sometimes i cant hep but think that antis are fans in denial. they put so much effort into posting things about the idol they "hate". >.> if you dont like someone,please keep it to yourself. you look so pathetic posting stuff like that. Just so you know,your posts WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE SONES LOVE ALL NINE.

I LOVE YOU TAEYEON,JESSICA,SUNNY,TIFFANY,HYOYEON,YURI,SOOYOUNG,YOONA&SEOHYUN!<3333

Guest 09Superb

wanna share this...background music of SNSD's special stage on 06/25 MB..

"Mannequin" - Trish

Thanks ~

Have been looking for this for quite a while now. :D

Guest jiawern

I have a question, is there some problem in soompi? cos there are some weird words lol...or isit only me that is having this kind of problem?

2.So tiffany got her wisdom teeth remove is confirmed? cause today a chinese paper (nanyang) report fany having PS, worst still...it says all the snsd member got Ps.. fury.gif

Hope someone can confirm it for me , thx

Lol taeyeon is fixing her teeth...? she must be having a hard time to get along with the braces haha..Taengoo himnae ! SNSD hwating!

^

^

when was that????

fany's hair make her look a bit like Gain BEG

^

Yes i have the same problem with soompi

and Dont trust Chinese Newspaper

they make news from K-Netizens speculation

up till now i dont see anything diff from fany cept her face bit swollen and her hairstyle so different now

Guest Procrastinatoress

^

^

If she had gotten plastic surgery it would be too early to be in public because there would be massive bruising.

Fany's jaw was swollen due to either meds or wisdom teeth removal.

Aish, are all Chinese newspapers that unreliable?

@chriswee glad to hear it lol