少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest azukibun

Thank you for the fanacc!!

I was really touched by SY's saying...don't worry girls, Sones won't ever cheat on you guys, we will be here right we are, cheering and supporting each of you and SNSD as a whole.

Expanding to a new place might be a little bumpy at first, but i strongly believe our girls are trained enough to face all the hardships. Good Luck again girls!! And most importantly, please SM don't make the girls overwork themselves, stay healthy SOSHI!!

Happy Birthday for our Maknae!!

*just wondering, where're Taengoo and Sunny during the bday party? Hope Taengoo is ok.

SNSD Hwaiting!!

umm, I don't think it would be that bad, but SNSD is venturing with the big boys now, Japan's market is not like Korea's, so it will be a challenge... successful artists must overcome "tiredness" to be successful on the big stage... I'm sure there will be rests in between activites and there will be people looking out for our angels :sweatingbullets:

that's true

i also think this is why SM gave them Vacation for 3 weeks

because they know they will make the girls work their butt off this 2nd half of the year

i just hope they won't get more sick then they already are =/

idk why but after this, seems like the girls schedule would be MORE packed than the boys used to be

hope the girls just think of it and try make this journey fun, eventho i know some of the girls might get stress out due to tight schedule

at this point i kinda agree if they all off from their Permanent job in korea

i mean they could be guest on some shows when they're back to korea

just not the permanent one like WinWin and WGM (FO will ended next month) >.<

usually other groups who have activities in japan, they're hiatus in korea, so some members still can do permanent shows in korea w/o the need to promote in both countries, but for snsd they will be actives in both korea japan and will do promotion in both countries, man i can already feel the tiredness @_@

Thank silis for FanAccount

Oh and Sica said then that

"When we go to Japan we will only have ourselves together."

T_T

And Rino? Genie right? Maybe it about Japan promotion. ^^

And Thank ♥♥PowerOf9 for WGM Eng SUB

Guest chingying7123

Anti's just make me love the girls more. But oh well, if they want to be stupid and waste what little brain cells they have left, so be it.

The girls promoting in both Korea and Japan, I just cringe when I hear that because it is going to be tiring for them imo. If they are going to be going back and forth between the two, I think they needed more than just 3 weeks break.

so true the more i see anti hate our girl the more mine love for them grow

like u am worry about our girl too since they going to go back and forth between Japan and Korean but i do hope SM will take good care of our girl since they make so much money for SM

This is a blog entry from Japan's visual kei artist Yuno. He is the guitarist of visual kei band, Toon Factory. His blog shows how fast the DVDs have been selling.

http://www.nautiljon.com/people/toon+factory.html

yuno.jpg

The first No.1!

It seems that Nishino Kana's (Japanese female singer) new album reached No.1 for the first time! It sold 29,000 copies in one week...!

Congrats!

She sings really good songs. Also, the latest lyric fad right now seems to be gaining the the support of a school girl's heart!

"Tookutemo feat. Wise" 2009.03.18 release

"I want to see you, but I can't meet with you, I'll be waiting for you"

"Kimi ni Aitakunarukara" 2009.06.03 release

"I wanted to meet you, I was lonely"

"Motto" 2009.10.21 release

"I want to see you now, I want to hear your voice more"

"Dear..." 2009.12.02 release

"I love you so much even the times we don't meet, if I close my eyes you are always there"

"Aitakute, Aitakute" 2010.05.19 release

"I want to see you, I want to see you that I tremble"

... Somebody meet her please! *laughs* (Note: All these songs and lyrics are Nishino Kana's songs)

Speaking of which, SNSD's DVD...

On August 11th, the "SNSD's Arrival ~ Commemorative Edition~" DVD, which includes all of the music videos that have been released by SNSD, will be released. On August 25th, the 10,000 people who bought the limited edition are invited to the showcase live held at Tokyo Ariake Colosseum.

..have been selling like no other that I can't get my hands on one! *laughs*

This is the anticipation of the Korean wave girls group boom!

Also, it seems it was announced the other day that Kara's Japan debut will be August 4th!

It seems the main reason that many Korean artists are debuting in Japan is because Japan's music market is the world's 2nd largest market.

So it looks like we spend our money on music!

That's great!

Also, FT Island (Korean band) said in a magazine that compared with Korea, Japan's rock culture is more popular.

That's great!

But, I feel the world's trend right now is dance music with Lady Gaga leading the way.

Translated by: arghninja@Soshified.com (thank you)

source: http://ameblo.jp/toon-yuno/

It will be tough for SNSD to threaten akb48 (heck ,they are fighting against some 48 girls in bikinis...), but they certainly stand a chance to do so..Hope they can help to fuel the competition in J-pop Girl group music industry...

^

yep yep with hard work snsd will make it (they dont need bikini) ^_^

they already sexy enough w/o the need to wear that hahaha

and seeing them singing and dancing already Spectacular rofl

they surely start from the beginning again but i'm sure with good materials+singing-dancing skills+personalities+hardwork

there's a chance the girls will shine in japan ^^

This is a blog entry from Japan's visual kei artist Yuno. He is the guitarist of visual kei band, Toon Factory. His blog shows how fast the DVDs have been selling.

http://www.nautiljon.com/people/toon+factory.html

http://www.toonfactory.jp/pc/profile/img/yuno.jpg

The first No.1!

It seems that Nishino Kana's (Japanese female singer) new album reached No.1 for the first time! It sold 29,000 copies in one week...!

Congrats!

She sings really good songs. Also, the latest lyric fad right now seems to be gaining the the support of a school girl's heart!

"Tookutemo feat. Wise" 2009.03.18 release

"I want to see you, but I can't meet with you, I'll be waiting for you"

"Kimi ni Aitakunarukara" 2009.06.03 release

"I wanted to meet you, I was lonely"

"Motto" 2009.10.21 release

"I want to see you now, I want to hear your voice more"

"Dear..." 2009.12.02 release

"I love you so much even the times we don't meet, if I close my eyes you are always there"

"Aitakute, Aitakute" 2010.05.19 release

"I want to see you, I want to see you that I tremble"

... Somebody meet her please! *laughs* (Note: All these songs and lyrics are Nishino Kana's songs)

Speaking of which, SNSD's DVD...

On August 11th, the "SNSD's Arrival ~ Commemorative Edition~" DVD, which includes all of the music videos that have been released by SNSD, will be released. On August 25th, the 10,000 people who bought the limited edition are invited to the showcase live held at Tokyo Ariake Colosseum.

..have been selling like no other that I can't get my hands on one! *laughs*

This is the anticipation of the Korean wave girls group boom!

Translated by: arghninja@Soshified.com (thank you)

source: http://ameblo.jp/toon-yuno/

ROFL at the comment on that Nishino Kana's Songs XD XD XD XD

it's all bout "meeting" LOL and his comment just hilarious

bout soshi

Even he wanted to buy the Dvd haahahah

it's sold out the day it's released @_@

the only dvd we can get just the regular one

Edit:

LOL im wondering if the girls will get some love scandal with J-Boys Idol XD XD XD XD

Guest chriswee

Promoting in both Japan and Korea? Wait, that doesn't necessarily mean releasing of new album right? It can be CF, variety shows etc, yes? o.o;

Poor girls, i guess they'll overcome this, and reach their goal eventually.

^

it's been said they will release new song in 2nd half of this year in korea

anyway aaaw this Guy really in love with our seobaby

33e1mxs.jpg

1zwdxk3.jpg

121d2fc.jpg

2075hxs.jpg

nzm91j.jpg

^

lol the way he look at her

you just can tell his feeling for her is FOR REAL!!!

Glad in the fan acc he able to talk to seohyun and made her laugh hahahaha

Sr but Isnt this thread suppose to be 少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 3 instead of 2???

Guest timpa

Sr but Isnt this thread suppose to be 少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 3 instead of 2???

I saw a post earlier saying that the trolling/hate posts had been removed perhaps whatever mod went in and edited it accidentally changed it from Thread 3 to Thread 2 in the topic?

Guest chingying7123

yea i think soompi is acting wired since it suppose to be third tread not second anyhow i believe that if our girl word hard in japan they will be successful

Guest timpa

BTW, looks like SNSD is beginning their Japanese invasion and they sent their super-spy ninja to start it off...

Sunny is currently in Japan and that's why she wasn't at Seohyun's birthday. She will be temporarily rejoining Invincible Youth while they film in Japan (I believe they're going to a kind of public farming experience thing) to get an idea on how to set up one in Yoochiri.

There's a fanmeeting/concert by the G7 June 30th in Japan so it makes sense for SM to let Sunny go to Japan and get some more exposure in the market with SNSD heading there in less than two months.

Guest evilgary

yea i myself think it would be tired of them to shuffle between japan and korea for promotion too. it would be great if they would have more rest if that happens

^

^

whoa so sunny in japan now?

maybe taeyeon accompany her for a day hahahaha XD

ah good to know they still incl sunny in the fan meet in japan <3333

i kinda hope yuri will go to for the fan meet along with hyunah