少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Procrastinatoress

The world's most loveable and 4-D maknae :D

It's been a pleasure watching you grow so far! ^^

Happy Birthday beautiful girl.

seoshoe.jpg?w=600

asphoto9-blogspot-com_kbsopenconcert121.jpg

BTW, I'm actually kinda bummed to hear Taengoo got braces...

I really always liked her crooked teeth. They were so cute and charming. XD

2zf99n9.jpg

Plus, a random opinion not related to anything that was posted here by anyone else.

I LOVE IM YOONA <3

yoona-200903230051392.jpg

Guest calei

lol @ 8FOREVER

Did you make that account just to shout out that your a Yoona hater?

Anyway Happy Birthday to maknae Seororo

cuteseohyun6.jpg

Happy birthday to seohyun...

Let's skip over unnecessary comments ,don't even bother....

What didn't snsd endorsed yet???other than lingerie XD

Guest Dk_toM

I don't know have you listened yet?

But I like this song so much and more than original version.

Sunny - Your doll (scat ver.)

I don't know have you listened yet?

But I like this song so much and more than original version.

Sunny - Your doll (scat ver.)

I haven't heard this version yet 0_0 thanks for the link ^^

Sunny's voice sounds soothing and relaxing to listen to in this version! <3

Guest punk_angel

and yeah your not a baby now hehehe ^_^

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9504/seoxx.jpg

cr:silis72noy

^LOL when I read this UFO reply made me wanna cry..... She finally stepped out of her younger day......

Is this Goodbye Seororo? hahahaha......

Anyhooooooooos..... I finally got home from the hospital.... I can't believe it my niece was born the same day as Seo Hyun 20 years after...... hahahahaha

Happy Birthday Seo Ju Hyun...... Even though move on without Sergeant Keroro.... You'll always be our Seororo....

Just for fun - - - - Happy Birhtday in different languages....

생일축하합니다

お誕生日おめでとうございます

สุขสันต์วันเกิด

生日快乐

Maligayang Bati Sa Iyong Kaarawan! (My Language) hahahahhaha

Guest pink_meets_purple

guys, soshified is doing a project now of sending gifts to our girls for their 3rd anniversary and we are still in need of donations and the deadline is fast approaching... so to anyone who is willing to donate and could spare some money for our girls please do help out..

just click on my siggy below...

and if you have any questions just go through the soshified thread their are instructions and faQs that could be found.

thank you

and advance happy 3rd anniversary to all of us..

Guest evilgary

happy birthday to seoyhun, hope she has a sweet and happy birthday

who is that guy who post the anti yoona pic

Anyeong! I'm usually a lurker who enjoys reading what the SNSD girls are up to in this thread. But on this special day, I'm going to delurk myself to wish my bias SeoHyun a Happy Birthday

happybirthday-seohyun.jpg

Wishing our beautiful Seo Hyun

♡ Happy Birthday ♡

Hope this day brings you a lot of joy and blessings surrounded by those you love.

SeoHyun-ah, you makes this 20++ year old woman constantly reflect on herself. Your spirit and goodness, your ability for joy, your quirkiness, your determination and your belief in the highest dreams are inspiring.

I hope you continue being the best person that you can be. Your inner beauty truly shines through.

In the words of one poet, songwriter:

you’re a darling

you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

the shining thing deep inside my heart

my very own love light

you’re lovely

you’re more blinding than the sunlight up in that sky

you shine the dark places inside my heart

my own love light

(Love Light by Jung YongHwa)

Happy Birthday...

-----

Maknae SeoHyun will always be my favorite since she is the one who made me get to know SNSD. I thought I would never recognize who is who or remember all 9 names, but that's the power of SoNyuhShiDae - you can't help fall for them and appreciate each member for their own unique character. Thank you to everyone here who keeps us well-informed about these 9 amazing girls. Soshi Love FTW!

Here is another UFO response from SeoHyun that I'm not sure has been posted. I checked through the thread to make sure, but this thread travels at the speed of lighting :lol:. So I do apologize if it is a repost.

My korean is not too great, so if someone could help translate I would really appreciate it. I believe this is a question about her MC-in on Mubank with Jung YongHwa. Thanks!!!

2010-06-28163909.jpg

Here is another UFO response from SeoHyun that I'm not sure has been posted. I checked through the thread to make sure, but this thread travels at the speed of lighting :lol:. So I do apologize if it is a repost.

My korean is not too great, so if someone could help translate I would really appreciate it. I believe this is a question about her MC-in on Mubank with Jong YongHwa. Thanks!!!

yeah, can someone please help us to translate it?~~~~

i love reading all the UFO replies from the girls... find it amusing too!!

snsd hwaiting~~~ it's been so silent nowadays, i know that the girls are preparing themselves so hard for the japan showcase!

Guest deannaaaa

Happy birthday to our dearest Angel Maknae, Seohyun!! Hyun~

Her adorable quirky and lovable character was what got me interested in SNSD in the first place so our dearest Seobaby will always hold a special place in my heart!

SNSD's health freak, top student, talented member, whiny daughter, main singer and dancer and the best maknae any girlgroup could ever dream of having!

2fhSdT2rSpqE%3D

ETv1%2BLjyigkyKDo%3D

tumblr_l2h8tzmLkY1qbyyfdo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1277822253&Signature=1mjgkbCJJjUoIaciey4j69EcKYw%3D

eXgQ4%3D

She has the most transparent, real and honest personality I've ever met, especially for a celebrity!

I hope you never lose your passion, determination, honest, 4D, innocent, sweet, caring personality ever.

I wish you all the best in the next year and that you'll have the most amazing year ahead!!

it still 28th June in my conutry so...

Happy 19th/20th Birthday Seohyun

Saengil Chukkahae Seo Joo Hyun

Saranghae Seohyun ~ah :wub:

Though today you've gain another year in your age...

You'll always be our little innocent maknae...

You'll always be our Seobaby...

and not to forget our Seororo, the girl that love Keroro and get me interested on Keroro though Keroro now is just your memory...

You'll be forever our Seororo...

May you have a great birthday party...

May you achieve what you want in your life...

Thanks for being our lovely maknae that we all love...

Again, Happy Birthday to you, Seo Joo Hyun... :lol:

PB086430.jpg

Guest ryuusenka55

BTW, I'm actually kinda bummed to hear Taengoo got braces...

I really always liked her crooked teeth. They were so cute and charming. XD

2zf99n9.jpg

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I was really bummed when I heard that she was getting her teeth fixed, I feel like its one of her cute charms.

Guest cloudsaerif

Small Fan Accounts of Seo Hyun's Party: via twitter

thsutleocom: Snsd 3rd anniversary fanmeeting will be held *_* by sooyoung said in seohyun birthdayparty

bossa747:

http://bit.ly/bdXrzI - Seohyun bday party is over. TY and Sunny missed it. Girls were in casual outfit. Seohyun cried and maybe Hyoyeon too. and to your surprise, choreographer Rino also came to the party!

http://bit.ly/bHnJ8U - fany said there will be another big meet-up very soon. they had choreo training right after the party. accordingly they mentioned japan promotion and said we won't really feel the girls went to japan.oh and they were training choreo with Rino...what???