(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

Guest emceej

hey so im still confused here.. which members are originally from china? i know jia and fei are, how about suzy? is she a korean or...? and who's the leader..is it min cuz she trained the longest?

hahahah i love their performance i dont know why i cant keep my eyes off them o___o

suzy is korean. and there's no leader.

i'm not sure who trained the longest but i know fei and jia trained w/ jokwon and sunye if i'm not mistaken.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

Min trained the longest. She was discovered on the same show as JoKwon and Sunye

Jia and Fei trained roughly the same amount of time...around 3yrs +

and i believe Suzy joined JYPE last year

Guest kuya4307

Their debut is def something. The hype about them wasnt as strong as other rookie groups but you can feel this group has potential after that first mcountdown or mubank live performance. They dance well and surprisingly...yes lol surprisingly sing well. The surprising bit is also the fact that the chinese can sing *gasp* LOL dont get me wrong I used to be into Cpop few years back and well Cpop singers arent the best lol esp the idols... theyre not trained like Kpop singers so when I heard Jia and Fei I was just WOW... :)

I read the article on prev page that said Suzy was scouted like last year? and has been training for a year? omg... lol from the live performance she got nice vocal too.

Fei and Jia... so cool these two chinese members, go befriends f(x) victoria thatd be cool hahaha. Anyway Jia is fierce, I like her glares, she looked so much nicer in the samsung cd though with thicket eye makeup to make her rather small eyes stand out hehehe... and i dont really sport the pink hairdo lol but shes awesome :) her predebut pic selca ones are so cute too, she seemed very friendly and out there. Fei... the first thing that came to mind was she looked like some kinda HongKong film actress hehehe. Her voice may not be as strong as the others it seemed but the girl can sing.

Min... she's Korean right? not American born or anything? I wonder how fluent she is in English having been trained in the US for a bit. Her vocal is prob the strongest i think, but the fact she can do powerful dance as well... wow hahaha you know how usually someone who dance with power cant sing to save their live but i think min has proven me wrong lol

Their BGGG song is nice simple and addictive same goes with their concept, sexy and tasteful not overly done *couhg slutty cough* so thats why I think they appeal very much.

Im glad they are doing well on the chart cant wait for more great stuff from them later on... I want to see them on radios or shows to show their personality :)

sorry for the long rant...i just read this thread from p1-16...so many things in my head kekeke :P

Guest Dervis

I really like the way these girls dance. I keep watching their debut intro...so fierce!

I don't really like the song, but they have real talent, and potential to be great! I'll be watching them.

Guest _codes_

I already love these girls wub.gif but I have a favour towards Jia. The rest of the girls are also amazing, but you always gotta have a favourite, else it's no fun. biggrin.gif

Guest SUPERSTAR

suzy is korean. and there's no leader.

i'm not sure who trained the longest but i know fei and jia trained w/ jokwon and sunye if i'm not mistaken.

Min has trained for about 7 years, so the longest.

Fei and Jia did not train with Sunye because she was a WG already. But they did train with 2pm and 2am if I'm not mistaken.

Guest luna81

Fei... the first thing that came to mind was she looked like some kinda HongKong film actress hehehe. Her voice may not be as strong as the others it seemed but the girl can sing.

It sad that this song doesn't show off her vocals. She's the one with the most range in Miss A. I think she's the lead singer, JYP usually gives chorus to lead singers and she's the one who sings the chorus.

Guest r1988

Good Girl Bad Girl in music charts :

#1 in Melon chart

#1 in Bugs chart

#1 in Mnet chart

#1 in Monkey3 chart

#1 in Dosirak chart

#1 in Soribada chart

#1 in Gomtv chart

#1 in Cyworld chart

#2 in Daum chart

#6 in Naver chart

#30 in Ohido chart

the numbers of the members in their Daum fan cafe increased to 4,189 members

Guest Sanity

^Oh wow! That is absolutely daebak!

Goodness I'm kinda a little surprise and shock really but sorta see it coming since BGGG is seriously one addictive song. Ah I'm sorta nervous and excited to see them perform tomorrow!.

Guest kuya4307

It sad that this song doesn't show off her vocals. She's the one with the most range in Miss A. I think she's the lead singer, JYP usually gives chorus to lead singers and she's the one who sings the chorus.

Is she really the lead singer? yeah Fei's got nice range. I woudlve though min and jia is somehow the main and lead.

But I really cant tell with these girls...cos they all sings great and I think the part were divided quite equaly :)

Guest jiajiaaa

Good Girl Bad Girl in music charts :

#1 in Melon chart

#1 in Bugs chart

#1 in Mnet chart

#1 in Monkey3 chart

#1 in Dosirak chart

#1 in Soribada chart

#1 in Gomtv chart

#1 in Cyworld chart

#2 in Daum chart

#6 in Naver chart

#30 in Ohido chart

the numbers of the members in their Daum fan cafe increased to 4,189 members

DAEBAK!! the song is really addictive. Makes me want to dance along :)

Guest Trixbox

I love this group and finally min has debuted weeee...

and they are already killing the charts.. scary rookies indeed ^_^

Guest tiffanydawn

I love this group and finally min has debuted weeee...

and they are already killing the charts.. scary rookies indeed ^_^

definitely ^_^

They're the fiercest girl group so far. Even fiercer than After School and 2NE1.

Guest dehoot

Oh I love these girls. Just the song is so addicting and it's been a while I've actually heard a GOOD song. All these new groups are just crowding around and you're seeing the same things over and over again. However, Suzy is adorable and this song is addicting. I can't wait to see more from them!

I'm so happy that the girls are doing sooo well on the charts, just wow. For a girlgroup who just debuted that's really really good!

Pictures of the album

2jslea.jpg

9zng8w.jpg

2q1eyye.jpg

29zzqm9.jpg

2db136a.jpg

Poster

25gh3q8.jpg

Credits: Misscn.com

And I saw it on ultimatemiss-a forum

Guest big_face

Heechul dance Bad Girl Good Girl (Miss A) in his radio 10707

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRtekCFPt7Y

News:

...... Specially, in their debut live in SBS, there are almost 100 fans :wub: came to cheese for their first performance in SBS, which they never though about it due to they are still a rookie group. Therefore, to thanks the fans, they hold a small fan meeting after their performance . They said: " We are very thankful and appreciate for your supporting, please don't change your supporting for a newest and non-fully-expression-yet group, MISS A"

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

Miss A – Bad Girl Good Girl on Inkigayo (2010-07-04).avi

Miss A – Bad Girl Good Girl on Music Core (2010-07-03).avi

Miss A – Break It, Bad Girl Good Girl on Music Bank (2010-07-02).avi

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest Hellen_th

Hey guys, after been lurking for a few days. I want to share my love about the girls too.

I'm obviously a 2PM fan and a JYP bias. I like the Wonder Girls very much but I cannot call myself their fan but I think now I'm gonna be a fan of a girl group for the first time. Miss A really impresses me.

I heard about them before but not really interested but after watched their performance in Music Bank, I was very impressed. The girls were simply awesome. They can sing great, dance great and got explosive charisma. And the thing that impressed me the most is that they are ALL talented, no weak member. I thought there might be 1 week member like other JYP groups but surprisingly on one is weak.

My favourite is Jia. I love her fierceness and great dancing skills. Min is also fierce, hot and sexy. Fei looks mature and Suzie is so cute. I like them all.

Since they all are great dancers. I want to see them showcase their awesome dancing skills. If possible, if they can do Boom Boom Pow like what Jia and Fei did in the clip, they will definitely rock the stage.

I'm so happy to know that they're doing so good in the charts. I hope to see they win Music Bank and Inkigayo and I believe they have a lot of potential to reach that success. :)

Archived