♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

OH MY GOD !!!!!! ITS OKAY TO CRY GUYS :D 

VIC WEIBO UPDATE !

THERES A KHUNTORIA WORD IN IT !! :w00t:

​ah yes i finally saw it on instagrammm omggggg.....:wub:

​And it's flooding at Twitter too guys!!!  I feel sooooo good ~  Our Vic truly appreciates and acknowledges every effort of all those who loves her from all angles.  I'm so proud adoring such a beautiful person inside and out.

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@snixxnkv_stv -  This is what saw at Twitter though regarding this and I  quote -

Victoria wb update: i hope "u guys" who love me and "u guys" who love me can love each other because "u guys" love me so i love 'u guys"

Reading further, I understand that some pure Victorian fans and Khuntorians were both at the airport showing their respective support to Vic.  And Vic, I think posted this to appease both groups that she loves them both who love her just as much, and so they should also love each other, to that effect.  At Twitter, most so far are receiving it positively . . . and understanding and appreciating Vic's effort to reach to both parties.  Please feel free to correct me guys if I didn't get this right ~;)

@snixxnkv_stv -  This is what saw at Twitter though regarding this and I  quote -

Victoria wb update: i hope "u guys" who love me and "u guys" who love me can love each other because "u guys" love me so i love 'u guys"

Reading further, I understand that some pure Victorian fans and Khuntorians were both at the airport showing their respective support to Vic.  And Vic, I think posted this to appease both groups that she loves them both who love her just as much, and so they should also love each other, to that effect.  At Twitter, most so far are receiving it positively . . . and understanding and appreciating Vic's effort to reach to both parties.  Please feel free to correct me guys if I didn't get this right ~;)

​oh so "you" here means Victorians and Khuntorians? Well it's clear for me. Thank you @emgphils, she's truly an idol:wub:

​Thanks @emgphils for the info. I understand where she's coming. She knows that some of her fans don't like us khuntorians. I witness that esp during the breakup. Some Victorians hate us for dragging Vic in the issue. i can't help but think that she posted that to let everyone know that she also loves us because we are also a fan of her not just 'khuntoria' and if they truly love her they will love us also. it's a very bold move but i'm so happy that vic did that. Now my khuntoria heart is on cloud nine again! :D

So this is where she got that from. Winnies daebak! :D

150614 ~ this is gift from Khuntoria Love Guard for Qian today beside the cute cake. Letter, banner, postcard, charity certificate and some cute secret gift

11333382_1648026685441583_44674893_n.jpg

150614 ~ Victoria at Qingdao airport. Cr Khuntoria Love Guard ♡♡ they are success send gift to Qian

10729292_941723089211682_700220214_n.jpg

credits to khuntoria_guard

Waah! It's not just Khuntoria love guard who's on the airport awhile ago! Daebak! I'm sure Vic will love to see those charity certifications you guys gave her.

150614 ~ Victoria Beijing airport. Khuntoria Chu Xin Union fansite success send all the charity certificates from khuntorians for Qian at airport today. Qian said thank you cr Chu Xin Union

11356405_1487591184865269_217507468_n.jp

Sometimes having fans follow you everywhere have some advantages too :D

Vic, i hear you got lost on your way to the gate..aigoooo...Then fans point out where is the direction of the gate.

credits to ashleyfxv

11430374_442492695917356_1084193652_n.jp

So this is where she got that from. Winnies daebak! :D

150614 ~ this is gift from Khuntoria Love Guard for Qian today beside the cute cake. Letter, banner, postcard, charity certificate and some cute secret gift

150614 ~ Victoria at Qingdao airport. Cr Khuntoria Love Guard ♡♡ they are success send gift to Qian

​GOD! When will it'd be the time that i finally meet her and see her that closeeee i really envy with them yet, i'm so prouuuddddd Khuntorians and Khuntoria fighting!!!

He still looks young despite his crazy schedule! :D His smile is infectious! :D

[PIC] Nichkhun from sudsapda's ig

​Khunnie, you got some hair on your feet. I think Victoria wouldn't like it or maybe..... she would *wink* ;):lol:

I saw this article & it made me lov f(x) more :(:(

[★TRENDING] Luna shares heartbreaking story about f(x)’s tough journey to debut

On Sunny’s radio show, Sunny’s FM Datef(x)’s Luna shared a touching story about f(x)’s tough road prior to their debut.

After choosing to play Kelly Sweet’s “We Are One” she explained, “This is a song I chose for our f(x). It’s a song that warms my heart and makes me cry tears of joy.”

She went on to explain the story behind the song as the group prepared for their showcase, “We had no idea if we would be able to debut tomorrow or a year from then. The members stuck by each other and promised, ‘Let’s do well. Let’s work hard and succeed.’ At the time, we were only 15-16 years old.

We tried to become a source of strength for one another and on days where we fought, got upset, or felt sick we’d stop rehearsing, lay down on the floor together, and play this song.

The beginning of this song reminds me of my mother. It’s a song that helped us unite as one when we were all physically and emotionally drained. When we were laying down together, we’d cry, laugh, and sometimes even fall asleep to it if we wanted to.

One night, we had a 10 hour evening rehearsal. Honestly, at the time I was very hard on the members. I’d write 1 to 100 on a notepad and cross out a number after each practice. Whether it took all night, 10 hours, 5 hours it didn’t matter because I thought it’d be better to count practices rather than to go by time. It was so we wouldn’t get tired. We a goal to work towards. We were so young that we needed something to keep us motivated or we’d stop.

The rehearsals became too much for the members and I understand what they were feeling. I was so focused on me during the rehearsals, I didn’t think of the members. I could’ve been more understanding and let us take breaks but I was greedy and didn’t put the members first. We were all so tired and missing our moms. There was a day where we played the song and cried a lot. I just wanted to debut quickly. I’m sorry about what happened then. When I listened to this song, I remember thinking that I wanted to be with my members until the end; that we could be a source of strength for each other when we are tired. When I listen to this song now, I’m reminded that we are truly one….

Those who heard the story were touched and after it was posted online, fans rushed to share their sentiments for the hardworking singer.

credits to allkpop

I guess today is our day! Agree guys? So who's the MICKEY COUPLE again? lol :phew::phew::phew:

Pieceofgold updated her weibo. She got monopod from Victoria. So lucky but the one that stole my attention is that Mickey and Minnie stickers on it AAAAAAAAA Khuntoria Forever YEAHHHHH

10831855_380901442118704_998944500_n.jpg

credits to minyoon88

Archived