♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

Guest camillekv

​I suddenly realized I don't know what her mom looks like nor her father. Hmmm.. suddenly became curious. Anyway, Khun was at the same airport weeks ago :D I wonder if he had a time to visit them also. lol ~delulu mode~

@twinkies20 Me too :D I'm also curious about her parents ! I want to see them :) her mom must be so gorgeous like her daughter ! ;)

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@twinkies20 - I love all your posts regarding Khuntoria Throwbacks and the analysis!!!! Thank you dearest!!!:) 

I miss reading/seeing things like these about Khuntoria because I suck on putting things together . . .  I just look at them, watch them and the feeling of sincerity and care and LOVE between the two is so much evident.  Post/Analysis like these simply affirm my belief on Khuntoria FOREVER!!! Please keep them coming, and I will surely be one of those who will be dancing and smiling like crazy!!!:D:P

Good morning everyone! :D Who's excited? A woman in a red dress? I suddenly remembered how Nichkhun was marveling at Vic when he saw her in red dress during their wedding photoshoot.

2PM Drops Teaser Video for “My House” + Album User Guide

2PM-My-House-800x450.png

2PM wants to “take you home tonight” in a new video teaser for “My House” that was dropped at midnight KST.

In the short video, a guy can be seen leading a girl back to his place, only just their legs are showing so it’s hard to tell which member (if any) it is.

credits to soompi

I guess here is the full detail about the album :D

Pre-Order f(x)’s Japanese ‘Summer Special Pinocchio / Hot Summer’!

Description (from YesAsia)

Korean girl group f(x) officially makes their entry into the Japanese music world with their first Japanese release! The group’s first Japanese single features the Japanese-language of hit summer songs Pinocchio and Hot Summer. Have a summer party with f(x)’s Summer Special!

Technical Information (also from YesAsia)

RELEASE DATE:2015-07-22
LANGUAGE:Japanese
DISC FORMAT(S):CD/CD+DVD
OTHER INFO:Single
PACKAGE WEIGHT:100 (g) / 200 (g)
PUBLISHER:Avex Marketing
DVD REGION CODE:2 – Japan, Europe, South Africa, Greenland and the Middle East (including Egypt)

Tracklist

CD
1.Pinocchio
2.Hot Summer

DVD
・Pinocchio-MUSIC VIDEO-
・Hot Summer-MUSIC VIDEO-

@twinkies20 - I love all your posts regarding Khuntoria Throwbacks and the analysis!!!! Thank you dearest!!!:) 

I miss reading/seeing things like these about Khuntoria because I suck on putting things together . . .  I just look at them, watch them and the feeling of sincerity and care and LOVE between the two is so much evident.  Post/Analysis like these simply affirm my belief on Khuntoria FOREVER!!! Please keep them coming, and I will surely be one of those who will be dancing and smiling like crazy!!!:D:P

​Glad you like it @emgphils! :D I have posted a lot before but since there were so many updates I can't remember the pages anymore. I'll try to find more so that I can post it here. We never know when will those sites get deleted (I really hope not) just like the other ones. Ako nga mismo nagugulat minsan kasi hindi ko alam yung iba since last year lang naman ako naging Khuntorian :D Well I guess I still have a lot of catching up to do. lol

Another throwback :D Bear with me guys, I know it's not Thursday but it's what I usually do when I'm waiting for updates :D

Khun’s reactions before and after the kiss

tumblr_lnpxtcYEiy1qc1pi2.jpg

tumblr_lnpxtw2I5G1qc1pi2.jpg

Before:

How nervous must he be! Look at his legs and his hands…
Not to mention his ears which were red like the whole time LOL

tumblr_lnpxywg5rE1qc1pi2.jpg

tumblr_lnpxzg4WB81qc1pi2.jpg

tumblr_lnpy01IVez1qc1pi2.jpg

After:

It was like his soul had left to Khuntoria Land already LOL.
He was really grinning from ear to ear.
Each time when he’s so happy and shy, he’ll always have a big weird laugh.. 
this time made no exception : ) 

credits to blissy

Remember when f(x) covered 4minute's 'Mirror Mirror' & killed it? Well I found something interesting during that event. ;););) Khun really is supportive to his wife & daughters. I can imagine him while watching this performance. :wub::wub::wub:

[INSIGHT] 01072011 Khun watching f(x)’s Mirror Mirror?

tumblr_lnnlvbmJ3o1qde6d8.jpg

cr: Winnie bar

Thanks for the tip Jonnasj and Hee!

Spotted, Khunnie checking out f(x)’s cover of Mirror Mirror today at Music Bank’s special. Always so supportive. =)

-Vo

credits to khuntorialurve via blissy

f(x) - Mirror Mirror (Music Bank on 110701)

Archived