♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

170313 Twitter update ~

( @CherreenHvk I think I look better in this dress.. just saying... @ chrrn.e why did u cut ur hair like me?" )

cherreen's replied ; @Khunnie0624 next time i go to korea i'll bring this dress with me ... just saying ... :D

C6yWiTpXAAIjbPZ.jpg

170314 Khunnie's Ig update ~ "Because I'm a good human being.... hahaha thanks @channito for the gunpener = ]" 

C61neQ_U4AAUncx.jpg

170314 Khunnie's IG,Twitter and wiebo update ~ "Yummmmmm @ The Street 청담" "Please eat well ~ okay ?

C63J1U3UwAAI4Al.jpg

C63Q9xoVoAAU-GI.jpg

hi! been a khuntorian and a silent reader of this forum for quite sometime now,it saddens me seeing this thread so slow and lacks update,i'm wondering if you are still there supporting our dear KV,to be honest this is were i get infos and update with regards to our couple but now nobody seems interested,i rely on this thread so much,i'm not much of a techie person so i only have this site to look forward to every time i miss our khuntoria, please come back guys,make this thread alive again.thank you!

On 3/20/2017 at 7:57 PM, yetibrigs said:

hi! been a khuntorian and a silent reader of this forum for quite sometime now,it saddens me seeing this thread so slow and lacks update,i'm wondering if you are still there supporting our dear KV,to be honest this is were i get infos and update with regards to our couple but now nobody seems interested,i rely on this thread so much,i'm not much of a techie person so i only have this site to look forward to every time i miss our khuntoria, please come back guys,make this thread alive again.thank you!

Hello @yetibrigs !! Welcome to official Khuntoria Couple Thread! So happy that you joined with us! :) And btw, don't ever think that we stop supporting khuntoria just because there are no updates in a day or two. It's just because we all have so many things to do in our own lives but we're trying to update this thread as much as we can. :) Let's keep this thread more alive together ! Khuntoria and khuntorians fighting ~~~ ^_^

170323 Victoria Weibo : bwhite bunny transforms into big white box, soft & fluffy and can eat hamburger! Fill in the blank: big white_ _ _ _ eats hamburger

C7mMeqwVAAA8hRQ.jpg

People who love me will still love me, people who don't love me will still hate me, I can't change u guys, u guys also can't change me

C7pDNaEVMAAk5ae.jpg

trans. cr. to YEN

Archived