♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

This video was when WGM was still showing around early 2011.. but i would like to know what did Junho said about Khuntoria on this show.. I do not understand Korean so i wish someone who knows Korean to translate it..

Hello ! I miss you:bawling: Sorry guys for not updating for almost 4weeks I think:( Our thread these days is kind a outdated ! It was stucked in 1185.:(I will post more updates later. 

Anyway, Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my fellow khuntorians!! Thank you guys for always being here through thick and thin!! :blush:  Always believed in khuntoria and Keep the faith !! We're almost there!!!!! :):):)

Khunniepig~~~

170120 Khunnie's twitter and weibo updates : I ate them all by myself alone!!
U can call me Khunnie Pig~ 

C2mFRCeUAAASHoB.jpg

콜미 돼지쿵~ 혼자 다 먹었어용 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 어제 하루 오랜만에 갔네 ㅋㅋ 맛있어 맛있어!! (Call me pig-khung~ I ate it all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWent there yesterday after a long while ㅋㅋ Tasty tasty!!)

C2mFRCfUcAAmkaz.jpg

Guys, Khun and Amber are in the same variety show for foreigners, just saw it at twitter.  Can't post some of the GIFs and videos I saw right now because my laptop is acting up / not functioning well right now. Need to update virus installed and others systems I think.  If you can come across some of it guys, it would be nice to have them here for documentation and for everyone to enjoy.

Khun and Amber are interacting so well with certain familiarity, hehehe!!!  But of course, to us, they are family ~ the appa and kid!!!:D:tongue:

On 3 December 2016 at 8:50 PM, adieu1987 said:

Hellooo

Hi there! I am new here. Actually, I am also in the "Lee/Lee" couple (Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun) thread. But I hope you don't mind sharing my point of view and my story on how I fell in love also with this couple.

I was looking for something interesting videos on YT, then I noticed a video about the "KHUNTORIA" couple. I watched it then I get hooked already. Why? Because I sensed something on them most especially with Nichkhun. Then I started to look for threads about them. I've been a silent lurker but I can't read the 1st page because it says " under construction", that is why I did not read some of the posts on that page. I watched the WGM videos of them. I started to laugh and analyze just like you and the hosts. About with "T" relationship, before I told myself-"Ok." But when I am into this couple, that's when I start to analyze them. To tell you honestly, I did not believe in "KF" relationship. Why? Because I do not see any interaction from both of the parties. I think it's just a "news" or "gossip" just to be talked about from both companies. Why they do that? Because there is a saying, " Controversy creates money". If they are really in the relationship, why is it the guy always outside of SK? Why isn't there any pictures of them dating? Why Nichkhun is silent about it? He also always doing projects outside SK. I asked myself, why is he doing most projects in Chinese language? Maybe because he wants to be fluent with it. Why does he have to do that? He wants to practice because maybe he wants to introduce himself to the family of his "wife" and can make a good conversation with them. Even the 2PM members aren't saying anything about his so-called relationship. They are also quiet because they know the truth. He has other family members in Guangzhou, right? I don't know if he went there. 

Back to the topic, about our precious couple, if I were Nichkhun, I would not let go of his "wife". Because she is one in a million. He knows most of her strengths and weaknesses and vice-versa. Btw, I watched again some YT videos about these two and I find them amazing and beautiful. One of my favorite are videos made by kfashions. It's short but he/she emphasized what needed to be shown. I kind of like them.

Sorry for the long post.... Just want to share my thoughts on our favorite couple. God bless!

Archived