♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

170330 Vic's Weibo~ every episode of Ace Vs Ace is my most precious Ace Vs Ace memory. Thankful 4 having the honor of being on the same stage with everyone.Thank you Ace Vs Ace family Thank You Ace Vs Ace production team .12 episodes of recording have ended perfectly ! Everyone has worked hard.C8I9viJUAAAZUHF.jpg

C8I9-cuUQAEvPPf.jpg

C8I94yuUIAE-Abp.jpg

C8I-SPvVoAAE3hV.jpg

C8I-TvUU0AAWf-q.jpg

C8I-UvUUMAIgg87.jpg

C8I-qNGUIAAD3f8.jpg

C8I-rD3U0AUk6sE.jpg

C8I-rpjUAAEVnaN.jpg

From the first time i saw the flamingo lamp in Vic umma's ig, it felt so weird to me. The hand didn't look as the girl's hand, it was so big ! and the cactus lamp that he also have though~ Did he bought both the cactus and flamingo lamp so they will both have it??!!! Khunnie be like:(send the flamingo lamp to vic) "did you like it? If u like, i will buy it for you !!" :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  I'm so happy with this. It was taken both last year november while 2pm were in australia and Vic in paris. Don't have anything to say about this. I believed in this. Call me delulu, i don't care ! :tongue::tongue:

86613d65gy1fe5zwty45pg20fk08r7wk.gif

86613d65gy1fe5zwpairgj20j60y3n2v.jpg

On 4/1/2017 at 9:12 AM, Elle1997 said:

From the first time i saw the flamingo lamp in Vic umma's ig, it felt so weird to me. The hand didn't look as the girl's hand, it was so big ! and the cactus lamp that he also have though~ Did he bought both the cactus and flamingo lamp so they will both have it??!!! Khunnie be like:(send the flamingo lamp to vic) "did you like it? If u like, i will buy it for you !!" :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  I'm so happy with this. It was taken both last year november while 2pm were in australia and Vic in paris. Don't have anything to say about this. I believed in this. Call me delulu, i don't care ! :tongue::tongue:

86613d65gy1fe5zwty45pg20fk08r7wk.gif

86613d65gy1fe5zwpairgj20j60y3n2v.jpg

YESSSSSS IKR?????????????????????

they also uploaded in NOVEMBER! and 2pm was in australia in November too!! i mean, this is really suspicious. Call me delu i don;t care, i think the lamp that vic uploaded on her ig has something related to nichkhun and his cactus lamp xD

I'll share my analysis from the post that @Elle1997 posted guys if you don't mind:

So we all know that nichkhun's picture were from his show 2pm wild beat. In episode 9 he pointed a store (aesthetic must i say) and they sell cactus and flamingo lamp
17587500_805636602925298_373508525919305
We all know that they both have those lamp each. Nichkhun has a cactus one while vic has the flamingo lamp (according to her ig)
tumblr_onsh48zI5B1qlhuwko5_400.jpgtumblr_onsh48zI5B1qlhuwko2_1280.jpg

In early november (10th) 2pm went to australia and comeback to korea (2 weeks later maybe?) And vic uploaded that picture also ON NOVEMBER (22nd)

But that's not the end. If you look closely the picture of a flamingo that Vic uploaded, you can see a hand and i must say i'm sure that wasnt a girl's hand as the hand is really has strong structure and bigger than victoria's hand that i know. So it must be a man's hand.

tumblr_onsh48zI5B1qlhuwko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_onsh48zI5B1qlhuwko4_1280.jpg

Let's compare with Nichkhun's hand:

tumblr_onsh48zI5B1qlhuwko1_1280.jpg

And we all know that khunnie's phone is black and he also often to wear black jacket or hoodie and the one in victoria's picture  i think, he wore a sweater or a hoodie

tumblr_onshfjXhQG1qlhuwko1_250.jpg

131223-gimpo-airport-from-japan-6.png

maxresdefault.jpg

and one more thing:

the shadow reflection on the mirror also looks exactly like a man's head

tumblr_onsh48zI5B1qlhuwko3_1280.jpg

Sooo it's all up to you what you want to believe. But rn, i'm 80% sure that the flamingo lamp vic uploaded back then related to nichkhun. Maybe he sent the picture to her to showed her that he bought her a lamp and vic uploaded it on her ig or maybe they met and nichkhun took a picture of the lamp and ask vic to uploaded it xD or maybe anything's else that can be a possible assumption xD

2PM to relaunch '6 Nights' concert including Jun.K

2PM,JunK

With the unveiling of their new logo, boy group 2PM is going all out this time, reopening their abruptly halted solo concert this summer.

2PM will be holding '6 Nights', a 6-part concert from June 2-4 and from June 9-11, at Korea University's gymnasium in Anam-dong.

To add to this, JYP Entertainment stated on April 7, "The show was originally canceled due to Jun.K's accident. But we decided to go along with the event as a way of gifting fans for the long wait."

Previously, 2PM's concert was canceled in February after member Jun.K fell off a 3-meter stage, leading to a critical injury.

SEE ALSO: 2PM reveals new official logo

It appears this time, all six members will be returning to the stage as initially planned. Jun.K, who is currently receiving treatment, will be making an appearance as well.

Tickets to the concert will start selling on April 24 for fan club members followed by general sales on April 27.  

cr.to allkpop

Hi everyone, I'm a new khuntoria fan (I know its late kkk) but please treat me well. :)

I have a question and I hope u guys can make it clear for me..

Is it true that during WGM, Nichkhun and Tiffany SNSD already in a relationship? Because as I browse things about Khuntoria, I found a blog saying they (Khun and Tiffany) wrote a "special Thanks to" to each other in their album.
I'm just curious, because that blog even provide a picture of it.
Hope u guys can answer it.. Thank you..

O yeah, I'm a Yongseo fan too, if u guys don't mind. But I really stuck with khuntoria nowadays..

Archived