Quantcast

♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/12/2016 at 10:43 AM, Elle1997 said:

Guys where are you ????????????!!!!!!!! Been checking the thread but no one is online:bawling: I know you're busy but pls do check our thread! I miss everyone here :tears::(  @pucca_chan @snixxNKV @emgphils

p.s sorry if I didn't tagged you

Hello dear!!!!  Don't worry sweetie, I'm just around the corner finishing up some loose ends.  Rest assured this thread is still one of my best treasure . . . .  and that includes everyone I've known here.  I see you've posted almost all the latest about our dear KV - thank you for keeping this thread alive.  I may not post much for now but I'll be back once everything has been tidied up.  FIGHTING!!!!

On 12/8/2016 at 10:43 AM, Elle1997 said:

Guys where are you ????????????!!!!!!!! Been checking the thread but no one is online:bawling: I know you're busy but pls do check our thread! I miss everyone here :tears::(  @pucca_chan @snixxNKV @emgphils

p.s sorry if I didn't tagged you

@pucca_chan Welcome back!! I miss you^_^ Let's keep on posting and keep our thread updated !! fighting ~ :)

1 hour ago, emgphils said:

Hello dear!!!!  Don't worry sweetie, I'm just around the corner finishing up some loose ends.  Rest assured this thread is still one of my best treasure . . . .  and that includes everyone I've known here.  I see you've posted almost all the latest about our dear KV - thank you for keeping this thread alive.  I may not post much for now but I'll be back once everything has been tidied up.  FIGHTING!!!!

@emgphils Okay take your time doing your own stuff and I'll just be waiting here~ :):)

161209~

OMG !!! Our couple were both in China but in different event tonight:bawling::bawling::bawling: Why ?????? :bawling:

Nichkhun at Healthy Role Model Award Ceremony (Red Carpet)

CzOa4GnUkAAxBY2.jpg

CzOa4GoVIAAnGcZ.jpg

CzOa4GvUAAAADNt.jpg

CzOkaWqUAAE9MkV.jpg

CzOkZr0VQAAzMfp.jpg

CzPF6KgUsAAK0bh.jpg

CzPF6KxVIAAIL4R.jpg

CzPFXEkUUAASIJ5.jpg

CzPH8IwUUAAHwwQ.jpg

CzPIAMNUUAAsTIj.jpg

CzPIBujUUAAaKEG.jpg

Vic at Marie Claire Style China~

CzO4rczUoAAX3bl.jpg

CzO4r4lVIAA9OQM.jpg

CzO6dvNUQAAjY0r.jpg

CzO6ddtUsAE53VC.jpg

CzPKgsjUcAQLzNu.jpg

CzPKhP7UsAQBwn0.jpg

CzPKhkFUkAAr3up.jpg

cr.to owners

On 12/9/2016 at 8:09 PM, Elle1997 said:

Khunnie's weibo : I'm so happy to be back in Sanya !!^_^:phew::phew:

CzNWN38UsAENEQM.jpg

Nichkhun to hold a fansign at Tai Po Mega Mall's Countdown to Christmas event on 24 December. 

CzIYLitUAAU16Xz.jpg

Cr.to owners

Hello guys, i wanna ask you if anyone here have all the episodes of khuntoria? Because my laptop was being installed and all my khuntoria episodes just removed :( , it just really difficult to find download links now, seems like all the links blocked by mbc :( correct me of im wrong, and sorry for my bad english :)

Archived