Henry:

-Most Popular MV (Trap)

-SPH Media Award 

-Most Popular Group : Super Junior M

-Most Popular Korean Singer : Super Junior

-Most popular U-Weekly cover : Super Junior

bonus: 

Good Morning / Evening everywhere .. 
This is a cover by Apink Eun Ji of Our Love for Super Junior .. This song is one of my best SJ songs and Eun Ji is one of my biases in Kpop as well ..
Wish you enjoy it ;).. 

If she do it with SJ  8->

id="post-433495" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140517 Ceci Magazine (June Issue) with Ryeowook [Translated Interview]140514 Ryeowook
The reason why I decided to do this musical after a long time of thinking was because when I was doing a event for fans in Japan, a grandmother who was in wheelchairs gave me a note, and there were two lines of Koreans on it. “Ryeowook-ssi, don’t just go around watching musicals; show us some please.” At the time, I went around watching many musicals. As soon as I saw the note, I went down and told manager hyung that I will do the musical, and went back up stage.

Henry accepting awards for Most Popular MV for Trap and Most Prestigious awardand in behalf of Super junior Most Popular U Weekly Cover, Most Popular Korean Singer and Most Popular Group at Singapore E Award
cr owner 
tumblr_n5qs9sGgw61qiq56ao1_250.giftumblr_n5qs9sGgw61qiq56ao2_250.giftumblr_n5qs9sGgw61qiq56ao3_r1_250.giftumblr_n5qs9sGgw61qiq56ao4_r1_250.gif

my SJ bias ! 
I got to Like it ,,
from Allkpop 
cr owner 

precious Jewel ♥

n5re34.jpg

really I can not imagine SJ without him !! and can not imagine what would I do at his enlistment !! 

:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :x :x:x :

id="post-433610" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140518 ‘Singin’ In The Rain’ Musical Advertisement with Kyuhyun