[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

ONE DIRECTION, MILEY CYRUS, MARIAH CAREY AND HAN GENG WIN BIG AT THIS YEAR'S WORLD MUSIC AWARDS!
Posted on May 28, 2014 by worldmusicawards

Monte-Carlo Rocked last night with a horde of Superstars from all over the World.

One Direction, Miley Cyrus and Chinese Superstar Han Geng were the big Winners of the Night with Mariah Carey who received the Icon Award and a special Award for being the Best-selling Singles Artist in America.

Miley Cyrus collected Awards for Worlds Best Female Artist Award, Worlds Best Pop Rock Artist, Best and Worlds Best Video. Chinese Superstar Han Geng who has just finished Transformers 4 coming out in June was voted World Best Male Artist by 20 Million fans on the official worldmusicawards website! 

One Direction were named Best-selling Recording Act of the year having sold more records than any other Artist. They also won Worlds Best Pop Act, Best Group and Best British Act!

Imagine Dragons won Best Rock Act and Lorde Best New Artist, best Alternative Artist and Best Australasian Act.

The show opened with a dazzling performance from Mariah Carey who received the Icon Award from the Producer and Artist Jermaine Dupruy.
Jason Derulo hosted the show with Pamela Anderson and performed a knockout medley of his new smash hit “Wriggle” and “Talk Dirty”.

Belgian Superstar Stromae received 2 Awards for Best Benelux Artist and best-selling European Singer having sold nearly 3 million Albums! Stromae gave a very passionate redering of “Formidable”.

French duo Daft Punk won Best-selling EDM Artist of the year but were unable to accept their Award in person.

Ricky Martin collected the Latin Legend Award and performed his Fifa Song and Flo Rida treated the audience to a Medley of his greatest hits!

The show ended on a high with a powerful vocal performance by Miley Cyrus of Wrecking Ball accompanied by just a piano.

The World Music Awards will be aired primetime in America on NBC Network and 4 Music will air it in the UK. The show will be syndicated in 180 other networks reaching a billion viewers.

Best female as voted on by fans Miley Cyrus

AWARDS
World-s best-selling Recording Act - One Direction
Worlds Best Male Artist as voted on by fans - Han Geng
Worlds Best Group - One Direction
Worlds Best-selling recording Act - One Direction
Worlds Best Pop Act - One Direction
World’s Best Pop Rock Male Artist - Justin Timberlake
Worlds Best Pop Rock Female Artist - Miley Cyrus
World’s Best Rock Act - Imagine Dragons
World’s Best R & B Act - Beyonce
World’s Best Rap/Hip Hop Act - Eminem
Worlds Best Alternative Act - Lorde
Worlds Best Alternative Group (voted by the fans) - Fall Out Boy
World’s Best EDM Act - Daft Punk
Worlds Best EDM Artist (voted by the fans) - Avicii
Worlds Best New Artist - Lorde
Worlds best Video - Miley Cyrus 
NATIONAL BEST-SELLING ARTISTS
Best-selling American Artist - Eminem
Best-selling Australasian Artist - Lorde
Best-selling Azerbaijan Artist - Emin
Best-selling Benelux Artist - Stromae
Best-selling Canadian Artist - Michael Buble
Best-selling Chinese Artist - Chris Lee
Best-selling British Act - One Direction
Best-selling French Artist - Daft Punk
Best-selling German Artist - Helen Fischer
Best-selling Indonesian Artist - Anggun
Best-selling Italian Artist - Ligabue
Best-selling Korean Act - EXO
Best-selling Latin Artist - Shakira
Best-selling Japanese Artist - AKB48
Best-selling Philippines Artist - Sara Geronimo
Best-selling Portuguese Artist - Tony Carreira
Best-selling Russian Artist - Grigory Leps
Best-selling Scandinavian Artist - Avicii
Best-selling Spanish Artist - David Bisbal

LEGEND AWARDS
Greek Legend - Sakis
Latin Legend - Ricky Martin 
Outstanding Contribution to Dance Music - Flo Rida
Icon Award - Mariah Carey
Best selling singles artist in America - Mariah Carey

cr owner 

Hangeng at the 22nd WMA!

140528 [News pic ]
Hangeng won Best Male Artist and carrying the honor of being the first Chinese artist invited to perform at World Music Awards.
Congratulations! !

(140527) Han Geng performing Clown Mask and winning Best Male Artist at the World Music Awards in Monaco | cr: sinafashion

tumblr_n6a9getLdI1ql5mj8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n6a9dwLGvK1ql5mj8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n6a9buf5ks1ql5mj8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n6a89frqYm1tr78iro1_500.jpg
tumblr_n69zr1QJ1u1r8mr0ho1_500.jpg
tumblr_n69zr1QJ1u1r8mr0ho2_500.jpg

tumblr_n69w1zTVwo1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n69vvrLGxy1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n69vvrLGxy1qa4sh8o2_500.jpg

tumblr_n69ii1IDVg1qa4sh8o2_500.jpgtumblr_n69i9p1rzZ1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n6966kd1Cn1ql5mj8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n69537PNyJ1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg

(140527) Han Geng and his crew getting ready for the World Music Awards in Monaco | Livestream for the pre-show 

! | cr: chinahangeng

tumblr_n68kceKDod1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6894r2hpP1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg

(140526) Han Geng in Monaco for the World Music Awards | the dance choreography for his performance of “Clown Mask” tonight has been rearranged and will be something we have never seen before | cr: yinyuefengyunbang

tumblr_n67r68zORJ1qa4sh8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6788sl3Cz1qa4sh8o2_500.jpg

Regarding Hangeng Oppa win in WMA 2014 .. I am writing this ^^ 

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy with Hangeng news ,, people could say whatever they want to say , but I have never forgotten about Him ! 

he has been my first SuJu bias and still my love for him the same as before , may be even more now ,, what happened for him and what forced him to leave SuJu was all for his best .. 
Good to see him flying so high , grabbing the world awards , happy , smiling , soon to fly to the space where no one else from other idol group had  ever achieve ,, 
see him surrounded by people who support him , believe in him , see him doing many volunteering works , filming in Hollywood , France ! 
and adding to that all , he still the same person whom we got to know ,, same humble , baby faced smiling person ,, same person toward SuJu , dancing bravely on a music show to their song , bravely talking about them , supported Leeteuk like other SJ did in his great loss .. and do care about them saying he do not want to tell who is exactly beside HeeChul keeps in touch with him because he afraid that may affect them ( SME ) .. and still he can sing Sorry Sorry ! 
@ 1:09 !! 

I am sending from this place my love , best wishes for SJ China prince Hangeng Oppa .. 
Love you Oppa so much , proud of you .. 
Oppa you have gone through so much , but you manage to walk down that path with upright personality , fighting spirts , not making you fans ashamed of any moves you did ! 
Oppa , thanks so much you are an inspiration to me .. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once I found about the news and after searching everything , I found myself singing S.E.S song I love you .. This song exactly what can describe my situation , emotion now ! 
Oppa this is for you .. 
I love you here in my heart ,, the more you think about it ..
I am so happy more than anybody else ..I will not be envious ..  :x :-*

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Donghae Reveals His Thoughts About Being Part of Super Junior in “Elle”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/18/donghae-reveals-his-thoughts-about-being-part-of-super-junior-in-elle/#.U6J175SSxEU

Guest dhebbie2t

Fans celebrate the birthday of Super Junior's Ryeowook

Happy 27th birthday to Super Junior's Ryeowook!

As it is June 21 in South Korea now, fans flooded the Twitter sphere with their happy birthday wishes, using the worldwide trending hashtag "#HappyRyeowookDay." To relay your own congratulations to the handsome Ryeowook, join in on the fun on Twitter!

In addition, he tweeted his thanks, also posting up pictures of his birthday celebration.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/fans-celebrate-the-birthday-of-super-juniors-ryeowook