[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Anyone watched the MV of "Haengbok" (행복) by SuJu? I don't understand the last few sentences in Korean at the end of the song. What does it say?

P.S I can read and write Korean but I don't understand what I read and write -.-

Guest Bummie_Girl

i dont know why, but i really miss kibum >//<
i wish he'll comeback soon,,
sorry all,, i just miss him

i dont know why, but i really miss kibum >//<

i wish he'll comeback soon,,

sorry all,, i just miss him

Same here...I can watch him in the old times when SJ was recently formed or in dramas. Looks like I have to pull out "I Love Lee Tae-ri" sometime real soon.

P.S He did say that he was gonna leave SJ temporarily to concentrate on acting more, right? I'm worried about the word "temporarily".

2014.5.17 Henry of SJ-M came to Singapore to attend the 2014 Singapore Entertainment Awards celebration party at Hard Rock Hotel, Sentosa. He received 3 awards on behalf of SJ and also 2 awards for himself for "Trap". He performed 3 songs 1.4.3, Holiday and Trap. I will upload when ready in my youtube.

Girls were pushing around me and kinda tough to video. He spoke in English and Chinese, very cute and funny.

@Wendy 
Thanks for Henry news .. Confratulation SJ , Henry and all of us ELFs  <:-P

here Henry 1,4 ,3 ..

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Holiday

Trap

and the fanchant are not a joke !!!!!!!
Daeback 

Teuki Noona , ori Unni ^^
id="post-433435" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140517 InYoung Park @drimcomtru1 Twitter Update with Ryeowook [1P]View image on Twitter

InYoung Park @drimcomtru1Follow

@freedom5280 소영언니/대훈오빠, @ryeong9 려욱이가 출연한 뮤지컬 '여신님이 보고 계셔' 역시 소문대로 재밌어요! 사랑하는 사람들이 함께 한 공연을 보니 더 뿌듯하고 기쁘당~기분좋은 밤이예요!

4:17 PM - 17 May 2014
Good to see her smiling and hanging out with SuJu  :)

id="post-433388" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140517 Han Geng Weibo Update: Congratulations!

140517 Han Geng 1

140517 Han Geng

Source: 韩庚

Good to see you  Han Oppa smiling and successful ... 

id="post-433373" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Super Junior Donghae Fans Donate Rice At “God’s Quiz 4″ Press Conference – From 14015

Group Super Junior’s member Donghae’s fans sent more than 1.4 tons of rice at the press conference of his new drama.
Korean and other fans of Donghae sent more than 1.4 tons to the press conference of OCN “God’s Quiz 4″ held today at the CGV mall in Seoul. The rice donation will be distributed to malnutritious children and elders. The fans put supportive messages such as “Our best actor Donghae”, “I fell in love at first sight with Han Si Woo”, “Keep your TV on at OCN”, etc.

“God’s Quiz 4″ is about elite doctors trying to figure out a rare disease of a mysterious death. This mystery drama is the 4th season of the series.

“God’s Quiz 4″ will start airing on May 18.

id="post-433337" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Geng Weibo Update: #IfHanGengPostsThisWeek# – From 140516#IfHanGengPostsThisWeek#
T/N: Fans were betting on if he would update weibo this week
140516 Han Geng

Super Junior-M member Henry recently won the "Most Popular K-Pop Music Video" for "Trap" at the Singapore Entertainment Awards.

On May 17, the award show held a celebration party at The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore and Henry attended the event.

He took to Twitter to thank his fans for the award.

At the celebration party, Henry performed his hit songs and took the time to teach the "Trap" choreography to fans.

Super Junior-M also won the "Most Popular Group award", Super Junior won the "Most Popular Korean Singer award", and Super Junior also took home the "Most Popular U-Weekly Cover" award.

cr Allkpop