SOOMPI IDOL 8 - ROUND 1 INFORMATION

Jaeho

^ That's fine, it's only 6 seconds under. Bitrate doesn't matter as long as it's 128kbps~320 and not extremely low like 64 or 32.

We're being really lenient... but after the first round, we'll start being stricter. :/

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hoon-woo

^ That's fine, it's only 6 seconds under. Bitrate doesn't matter as long as it's 128kbps~320 and not extremely low like 64 or 32.

We're being really lenient... but after the first round, we'll start being stricter. :/

yeeeaaaah! thanks thanks. don't worry i set mine to 320. i'm sending my clip in now. and yes, next time i'll make sure to follow all rules, haha guess i was so excited after having finished recording a clip to my liking. >.<

Guest hoon-woo

oh by the way, sorry if i have a lot of questions...we only need to give you the url to 4shared/box right?

Oh ok! :lol:

Sorry! Another question, do we have to mix the instrumental or can we just use the original ints.( copyright issues?)

If you mean you need to make your own instrumental (??), of course not. lol You can use the original instrumental. :]

Guest stephchan86

yay~! just sent my song >....< the high notes do sound a bit weird i guess it's my crappy mic :/ oh well lol good luck everybody :D

Guest Primadonna_is_VIP

I just send my parts in~! Hope they're ok XD

Good luck to everybody participating~! =)

Guest xReiko-Love

i'm kinda confused, soo, does 1:00 ~ 1:45 mean like the time between that, so, like 45 seconds, or any time around 1:00 - 1:45? xD

never mind, i found the answer xD

Guest loveutomorrow

<!--quoteo(post=16025329:date=Jun 7 2010, 08:36 PM:name=loveutomorrow)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (loveutomorrow @ Jun 7 2010, 08:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=16025329"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Mix? D: I don't know how to mix ><

can you do that ><

I guess I can do a video then<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You'll need to find someone who can mix. We are not accepting video files. :/ Sorry.

No problem, I found something else :)

Guest iammrskwon

heyy. i got new acct. i used to be annoyingorange so, if you can change my name from annoyingorange to iammrskwon. thanks! =)

There were a few people who submitted incorrect file types/links, so I've PMed you guys. If you don't reply back with the correct entries, we'll have to disqualify you.

The deadline is TODAY!!! 11:59pm hawaii standard time.

We only have around 70 submissions... out of 140 ish.

LEt's goooo =[]

Archived