SOOMPI IDOL 8 - ROUND 1 INFORMATION

Jaeho

Guest aza123neo

^ Yup yup

9 people are in each group, and we have 11 groups btw

So 55 people will progress to round 2: 33 with golden tickets and 22 by public vote. Got it! :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aza123neo

whats a golden ticket? :wacko:

If you have a golden ticket you are chosen by the judges to progress to round 2 and completely bypass the public voting.

I don't plan on getting a golden ticket. It's nice to know that there will be public voting. I might have a chance.

PS. Suggestion. Instead of before, having a link to each song. I think it would better to embed the audio player to one page so people can just click play and listen to all of them.

They are in folders, so you will be able to click next and THEN play (; Double the energy that is, but then again you won't have to scroll so it might even out.

Oh and sorry for using the word golden ticket, since it might have confused some of the contestants. I used it as a metaphor from the "real" Idol, basically it's a free pass like aza123 neo said. You get a free pass to the next round and WON'T have to participate in the public voting.

Guest twinkerbell

Finally getting to read all the questions and answers on this page got me all pumped up <333

Gosh, i can't believe you guys were so fast with the judging, that's awesome.

I so anticipate the results ^^ hope i did well and manage to pass the first round xDD

Guest T33-Kay

There were a few people who submitted incorrect file types/links, so I've PMed you guys. If you don't reply back with the correct entries, we'll have to disqualify you.

The deadline is TODAY!!! 11:59pm hawaii standard time.

We only have around 70 submissions... out of 140 ish.

LEt's goooo =[]

Are one of those people me....

Guest KPoPEliteCollabs

Ive been checking everyday!! ><

but I think the judges were quick

There are 98 entries!! :o

Guest loveutomorrow

So excited and nervous at the same time xD I need to relax...the first thing I did as soon as I got home was check this :)

Archived