Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

It's like a doll...'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, revealed a picture of her son on social media

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her son's hand photos on social media on the 25th and showed affection... Favorable reactions from colleagues and netizens

insight

Photos released by Son Ye-jin / Son Ye-jin's Instagram

[WIKITREE]

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her affection by revealing a picture of her son's hand.

On the 25th, Son Ye-jin posted a picture comparing her son's hand and cat's paw on her Instagram.

She added emoticons such as covering her mouth and covering her eyes as if she was at a loss for the baby's cuteness. 

Actress Song Yoon-ah, who saw this, commented, "Kyaa! How good ~ I miss her aunt so much." 

Netizens who saw the photo left comments such as "It will definitely look like mom and dad's beauty and eyes. I'm excitedly waiting for how pretty it is", "So cute, really small and precious", "Just looking at the picture of her hands, Aunt Lansun is so happy".

Photo of Son Ye-jin's feet / Son Ye-jin's Instagram

Son Ye-jin also posted a picture of her son's feet on Instagram right after giving birth in November last year.

Son Ye-jin, who debuted in 1999 through commercials, appeared in the films 'Classic', 'Eraser in My Head', 'My Wife Got Married', 'Defenseless City', 'Tower', 'Pirates: Bandit to the Sea', 'Princess Deokhye', 'I'm Going to Meet You', and 'Negotiation', and was loved as a representative actor of Chungmuro.

In addition, he appeared in the dramas 'Summer Scent', 'Love Age', 'Personal Taste', 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food', 'Crash Landing on You', and 'Thirty, Nine', captivating small screens.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin met in the 2018 movie 'Negotiation' and the 2019 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. In particular, in 'Crash Landing on You', he received great love for his heartbreaking yet sweet romance. On January 1, 2021, when Dispatch reported on dating rumors, the two admitted that they were dating.

Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin wedding pictorial / Courtesy of VAST Entertainment

The couple got married on January 31 last year at Aston House in Grand Walkerhill, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul. Actors Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young, as well as many stars, including Gong Hyo-jin, Hwang Jung-min, Gong Yoo, Um Ji-won, and Jung Hae-in attended as guests. Later, in June of the same year, she announced that she was pregnant, and in November, she gave birth to a son.

'Hyun Bin'Son Ye-jin Shares An Adorable Photo Of Her Baby 

JULY 26, 2023

BY LEE NARIN | SBS STAR

10-C792-C7-1956-497-C-8229-E17004619173.

Actress Son Ye-jin shared a photo of her baby, and everybody is screaming, saying how cute he is. 

On July 25, Son Ye-jin updated her Instagram with an interestingly-edited photo. 

insight

On the right side of this edited photo, there was a photo of her son's fist, and on the left side, there was a photo of a cat's paw. 

It showed how her chubby son's fist looked just like a cat's paw, which everyone finds cute. 

Under this post, many fans left comments like, "So cute!", "Cuteness overload!", "It's the cutest thing I've seen today!" and so on. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin became proud parents to a baby boy in November 2022, about eight months after their wedding ceremony. 

At that time, Son Ye-jin took to Instagram to share a glimpse of her son and penned a note thanking everyone who has been part of her pregnancy journey. 

Photo of Son Ye-jin's feet / Son Ye-jin's Instagram

In addition to that, she shared that she felt like she has become a real adult after having a child. 

"I just realized that we are all someone's daughter and son, and that all babies in this world shine with their own existence." 

"When I met this little one that I love more than myself, I felt helpless, but at the same time, strong enough to do anything for him. After experiencing all these mixed emotions, I remembered one easy-to-forget thing about life: it is that I should live with gratitude at all times.", she added. 

Son Ye-jin’s ‘8 -Month-Old’ Son Revealed

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin couple

[ELLE KOREA]
Actress Son Ye-jin is attracting attention by revealing a picture of her 8-month-old son. 
If you take a look at Son Ye-jin's Instagram, you can see a post with her cute baby holding her fist. 

In response, broadcaster Park Seul-gi and actress Song Yoon-ah petted the baby, commenting, "My whole body tickles" and "I miss you so much." Lee Min-jung, who usually showed a unique sense of comment on Instagram, caught attention by leaving a witty comment called "Yejin son's hand".

Photos of Son Ye-jin's son

Son Ye-jin, who married Hyun Bin in March last year, gave birth to a son in November of the same year. Posting a picture of her child's feet after giving birth, she left the impression that "she seems to be becoming an adult after giving birth." At the same time, she expressed her gratitude to her husband, Hyun Bin, saying, "I am grateful to you who are transforming into a hedgehog day by day through this whole process." Hyun Bin also drew her attention by saying, "It feels like something has finally been completed. That feeling cannot be expressed in words." 

Son Ye-jin, a picture of her son who was released by herself... How did your fellow actors react?

Son Ye-jin, public photos of her son through social media, 
expressing affection through comments from fellow actresses

0000751628_001_20230725150004704.jpg?type=w430

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her extraordinary love by revealing her son's current situation. Son Ye-jin SNS

[HANKOOK ILBO]
Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her extraordinary love by revealing her son's current situation. 

On her 25th, Son Ye-jin posted a picture of her son's hand through her own SNS. Her corresponding photo included the baby's hand and cat’s paws, presumed to be her son's name, Alkongi. In response, she is conveying her good feelings by commenting on her domestic and foreign fans as well as her fellow celebrities.  

As much as she met the top actor couple, she is also very interested in their children. Starting with her best friend, actress Lee Min-jung, Song Yoon-ah and others conveyed her affection for her son.  

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married her fellow actor Hyun Bin in March of last year. She subsequently broke the news of her birth in November of the same year. Afterwards, Son Ye-jin conveyed her changed mindset, saying, "It seems that she is becoming a little bit of an adult for the first time after giving birth to a child." She especially showed off her husband, Hyun Bin, saying, "And thank you for being with me through this whole process and transforming into a hedgehog day by day." 

Son Ye-jin has a hiatus after giving birth. She is currently focusing on her parenting while reviewing her next film.

LOOK: Son Ye-jin Delights Fans With Photo Of Baby Boy’s Tiny Hand

JULY 27, 2023

BY HANNAH MALLORCA| INQUIRER.NET

Son Ye-jin shares another glimpse of her baby boy. Image: Instagram/@yejinhand

Son Ye-jin shares another glimpse of her baby boy. Image: Instagram/@yejinhand

First the feet, and now the hand. South Korean actress Son Ye-jin sent fans abuzz with another glimpse of her baby boy with her husband, “Crash Landing on You” co-star Hyun Bin.
Son took to her personal Instagram page on Tuesday, July 25, to share a side-by-side comparison of her son’s tiny hand with a white puppy’s paw, which was simply captioned with monkey emojis.

The Korean actress first showed his son’s tiny feet in December last year, just a few days after giving birth.  

In less than a day, the post soon drew 1.5 million likes and over 20,000 comments from fans and other celebrities including actresses Lee Min-jung and Song Yoon-ah.

Fans, including singer-actress Jolina Magdangal, couldn’t help but show their delight with the actress’ “mothering” moment, as can be seen in the comments of her post.

FB28-B988-AFBB-47-AC-A4-E0-4-A8361-F7997

Image: Screengrab from Instagram/@yejinhand

Image: Screengrab from Instagram/@yejinhand

The “Crash Landing on You” star’s post comes eight months after she welcomed her son, which was confirmed by her agency MSTeam Entertainment in November 2022. She has yet to disclose the face and name of her child, as of this writing.  

Son marked her return to the entertainment industry earlier this month, where she was seen attending a fashion show in Paris.

The actress tied the knot with Hyun Bin in March 2022, one year and two months after they confirmed they’re in a relationship. They first met on the set of the 2018 film “The Negotiation” before reuniting in “Crash Landing on You” a year later.

Son is best known for her appearances in the K-dramas and films “Alone in Love,” “Personal Taste,” “The Pirates,” “The Last Princess,” “Something in the Rain,” “Crash Landing on You,” and “Thirty-Nine,” among many others.

Yejin Son from South Korea ranked 8 in top 10 influencers during the haute couture fashion week: autumn winter 24 roundup. Son Yejin possesses one of the highest ROI potential with an estimated $1.5M for Valentino she's representing and the only one from Asia!

F15PogjaIAINA7v?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

F15QJREaIAA-sP8?format=jpg&name=900x900

'Even if only the hands and feet are revealed' Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin, attention focused on the second generation of the visual couple 

2023072901002150600278561_20230728001410921.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

'Korea's representative visual couple' Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's interest in the second generation is hot. 

Son Ye-jin posted a picture of her son through her personal account on the 25th. In the published photo, the hands of Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin's son, who have grown plump, are included. The way she clenched her fists resembles the shape of a puppy's dainty paws, causing a smile. Earlier, at the end of last year, Son Ye-jin, who first released a photo of her son's feet when she shared her thoughts on getting a son, this time released a photo of her hand and let her fans know that her son is growing well.

C515-E651-285-C-4-B04-8-C1-E-26-F29-D3-E

Although Son Ye-jin's close actresses showed explosive reactions even though she only showed her hands slightly.Actor Lee Min-jung kindly announced, "It's Ye-jin's son's hand," while Oh Yoon-ah exclaimed, "Ah!" and Song Yoon-ah said, "Yay!Oh my gosh!"I miss my aunt so much," leaving a cheering comment.

BDADE09-C-DEF5-4666-B04-C-49-E27192-FAFC

Korea's representative visual couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's interest in the second generation was already hot since they got married. A photo of them predicting their 2nd generation was released mainly in the online community. As a result of combining the faces of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin in an application that predicts the faces of the second generation based on the faces of the parents, the second generation of the two, as expected, resembled two good-looking people, showing outstanding features. 

Since the news of her birth in November of last year was announced, whenever Son Ye-jin releases pictures of her son's feet and hands one by one, her acquaintances and fans are showing explosive reactions. Fans are continuing their interest in 'Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Jr.', showing responses such as "I want to see his face now" "He looks handsome just by looking at his hands and feet" and "I'm also curious about Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Jr.'s face."

Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun-bin reveals her son's hands and feet...Online aunts and uncles, "Heart Attack."

The reason why Son Yejin's Instagram is crazy! 8-month-old son hands and feet photo

BY  HARPER’S BAZAAR KOREA

Photo / VAST Entertainment MS Team Entertainment
Spoiler

Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin

Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin

The star couple, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who shook the world beyond Korea with their love and marriage, drew attention once again with their second-generation photos.

Son Ye-jin: Cute monkey emoticon..covering her mouth, ears, eyes

0000751628_001_20230725150004704.jpg?type=w430

Photo / Son Ye-jin's Instagram (@yejinhand)

Actress Son Ye-jin posted a picture on her Instagram on the 25th with a cute emoticon. The photo released on the same day shows a cute image an 8-month-old baby presumed to be the son of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin couple is holding his hand tightly.  

Along with the photo, the cat's 'cotton bat' shaped front paws were lined up side by side, shooting at the hearts of online aunts and uncles with "excessive cuteness" that exceeded the limit.

In response, her best friend, actress Lee Min-jung, left a comment saying 'Yejin son's hand', suggesting that the picture was Son Ye-jin's son's hand. Actress Song Yoon-a gave a strong reaction, "Kyaaaaaa!!!!! How good~~~ I miss my aunt so much  :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:", and broadcaster Park Seul-gi responded, "My whole body is tickling."

Son Ye-jin: A precious life was born..:bawling: 

This is not the first time Son Ye-jin has posted a picture of her son. Previously, Son Ye-jin, who had a son in November of last year, greeted "Merry Christmas" on December 24, Christmas Eve of the same year, and said, "A precious life was born to our couple..:bawling: Until one life is born, many people's sincere affection I desperately realize that I need help, and I want to convey my heart to the people I am grateful for.”  

The photo uploaded together at this time also became a hot topic, and it is a picture of the small and cute feet presumed to be Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's son. Even at this time, her best friend Lee Min-jung said, "You're good at acting" and Oh Yoon-a said, "Ye Jin-ah, you worked hard. Your feet are also handsome", reminding us that the photo was a photo of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's son's feet.  

Spoiler

Yejin Son♥Hyunbin / tvN 〈Crash Landing On You〉 stills

Yejin Son♥Hyunbin / tvN 〈Crash Landing On You〉 stills

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who are the same age in 1982, met while appearing together in the 2018 movie "Negotiation", developed into lovers after the 2020 tvN drama "Crash Landing on You" and got married in March 2022. 

Son Yejin is ranked #26 for Actor Brand Reputation in July 2023. 

F0SwvkPakAAxHoj?format=jpg&name=small

IMG-7049.jpg

IMG-7039.jpg

The Korea Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation for actors!

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute used 202,496,053 brand big data of 100 actors in dramas, movies, and OTTs aired from June 29, 2023 to July 29, 2023 to analyze consumers' brand participation, media volume, traffic, and community. It was measured by quantity and indexed by the brand reputation algorithm.

This actor brand reputation survey was conducted from June 29, 2023 to July 29, 2023. The 100th place in the actor brand reputation ranking in July 2023 is Lee Jun-ho, Kim Tae-ri, Shin Hye-sun, Lee Jun-hyuk, Lim Ji-yeon, Son Seok-gu, Kim Seon-ho, Ahn Bo-hyun, Hong Kyung, Choi Jae-rim, Park Gyu-young, Im Yoon-ah, Go Min-si, Kim Tae-hee, Go Won-hee, Ma Dong-seok, Won Ji-an, Lee Chung-ah, Gong Yoo, Jung-woo, Kang Min-hyuk, Lee Byung-hun, Jo In-seong, Park Seo-joon, Kim Sun-young, Son Ye-jin, Kim Hye-soo, Ahn Hyo-seop, Kim Ga-eun, Song Joong-ki, Jeon Hyo-seong, Oh Jeong-se, Park Sung-woong, Ha Jung-woo, Chun Woo-hee, Andong-gu, Ko Yun-jeong, Kim Dong-wook, Kim Myung-soo, Ahn Seong-ki, Jung Hae-in, Soo-young, Ko Kyu-pil, Lee Dong-gun, Jung Woo-sung, Ok Taek-yeon, Jeon Hye-jin, Seo In-guk, Jin Seon-kyu, Park Sung-hoon, Jeong Da-eun, Ahn Jae-hyeon, Lee Jung-jae, Hyun Bin, Lee Je-hoon, Lee Jong-suk, Han Hyo-joo, Jang Dong-yoon, Han Ji-min, Baek Jin-hee, Ha Yoon-kyung , Park Joo-mi, Yu Hae-jin, Lee Shin-young, Choi Min-sik, Im Si-wan, Kim Nam-gil, Lee Ji-hoon, Kim Byung-chul, Cho Seung-woo, Choi Min-soo, Cha Ju-young, Han Gam, Kim Da-mi, Nam Joo-hyuk, Yeon-woo, Choi Woo-sik, Yang Hye-ji, Jin Seo-yeon, Kang Tae-joo, Choi Jin-hyuk, Cha Ye-ryun, Lee Seong-kyung, Heo Seong-tae , Lee Chae-young, Jeon Do-yeon, Go A-ra, EL, Ahn Se-ha, Lee Yi-kyung, Park Ha-sun, Kim Min, Lee Beom-soo, Kim Seong-oh, Park Ji-young, Jeong Jin-woon, Seo Ji-hye, Choi Myeong-gil, Ahn Jae-hong, and Kim Si-eun were analyzed for brand big data.

SOURCE

Son Yejin is ranked #9 for Movie Actor Brand Reputation in July 2023.

IMG-7064.jpg

CCFD2-C2-F-A629-4-BC5-9-EA8-6-C16748-E21

19-C5-A9-C7-EE63-4-DFD-9-C1-D-32-C23-E6-

The Korea Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation for movie actors.

From June 13, 2023 to July 13, 2023, the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute analyzed 208,751,830 brand big data of 50 movie actors loved by Korean consumers by classifying the relationship between consumers and brands and analyzed the big data reputation algorithm. 

The 30th place in the movie actor brand reputation ranking in July 2023 is Ma Dong-seok, Lee Jun-hyuk, Son Seok-gu, Lee Byung-hun, Park Sung-woong, Kim Dong-wook, Kim Byung-cheol, Park Seo-joon, Son Ye-jin, Ko Kyu-pil, Kim Tae-ri, Kim Sun-young, Chun Woo-hee, Jeong Da-eun, Jo In-seong, Song Joong-ki, Go Won-hee, Kim Hye-soo, Oh Jeong-se, Im Si-wan, Jin Seon-gyu, Go Min-si, Lee Je-hoon, Go Yun-jeong, Jang Dong-yoon, Lee Jong-suk, Gong Yoo, Jung Hae-in, Hyun Bin and Lee Jung-jae were in order.

Son Yejin is ranked #53 for Star Brand Reputation in July 2023. 

F0HEKNZaAAMWHj6?format=jpg&name=small

IMG-7069.jpg

The Korea Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s star brand reputation!

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measures 255,422,444 star brand big data measured from June 30, 2023 to July 30, 2023 through consumer behavior analysis to measure participation index, media index, communication index, and community index for star brands. did. Compared to 225,077,965 star brand big data last June, it increased by 13.48%.

Star brand reputation July 2023 big data analysis 100th place is BTS, Lim Young-woong, New Jeans, Kim Min-jae, Lee Kang-in, Black Pink, Son Heung-min, Psy, Ive, Lee Jun-ho, EXO, Yoo Jae-seok, Kang Daniel, (G)I-DLE, Lee Chan-won , Girls, IU, Tak Jaehoon, The Boyz, Kim Yuna, Taeyeon, Twice, Hwasa, Le Seraphim, Kim Haseong, Yoona, Oh My Girl, NCT, Ryu Hyunjin, Kim Jongkook, Lee Sangmin, SHINee, Lee Byunghun, Park Jisung, Jungwoo, Girls' Generation, Kim Hojoong , Young Tak, Oh Eun Young, Seventeen, Espa, Stray Kids, Monsta X, Lee Jung Hu, Fromis Nine, Song Joong Ki, Kim Tae Ri, Lim Ji Yeon, Na Hoon Ah, Park Gyu Young, Cha Eun Woo, Kim Dong Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Son Seok Gu, Ma Dong Seok, BTOB, Shin Hye Sun, Lee Jun Hyuk, Kim Hye Soo , Kang Ho-dong, Kim Jong-min, Park Seo-joon, Mamamoo, Jo In-seong, Kim Dong-wook, Hyun Bin, Kim Seon-ho, Lee Dae-ho, Im Yoon-ah, Song Ga-in, Gong Yoo, Song Ji-hyo, Vibe, Park Ji-hyun, Park Na-rae, Jang Yoon-jung, Kim Jun-ho, Choi Jae-rim, Kim Tae-hee, Enmix, Choo Shin-soo, Lee Jong-seok, Lee Jung-jae, Ahn Jung-hwan, Seong Si-kyung, Go Min-si, Kim Seon-yeong, Lee Chun-soo, Ahn Bo-hyun, Park Jae-beom, Lee Je-hoon, Jang Min-ho, Lee Chung-ah, Hong Kyung, Enhyphen, Kang Min-hyuk, Lee Young-ji, Go Won-hee, Jung Hae-in, and Choi Ye-na were analyzed in order.

SOURCE

7 Must Watch K-Dramas Produced By Internationally Acclaimed Studio Dragon 

KPOPMAP

The K-Drama world is endless, jam-packed with a never-ending catalogue of amazing series to choose from. Many times, before even starting a drama, we focus our attention on the plot or the actors who have been casted. With these two factors alone, a drama could rise to the top of watchlists everywhere. While many dramas become known for these two things, there are many more aspects to consider, such as the production company involved.

For several years now, there has been one production company that has steadily raised the bar of K-Dramas to an exceptional degree — and that is none other than Studio Dragon. Studio Dragon is home to an overflowing list of amazing K-Dramas that has gained recognition on an international scale. Their dramas have stood at the forefront of the industry, causing both fans and critics to rave about their stellar quality.

Looking at the sheer amount, it would months to watch Studio Dragon's entire collection of K-Dramas. However, here are some dramas from the production company that are an absolute must watch!

2. “Crash Landing On You”

7 Must Watch K-Dramas Produced By Internationally Acclaimed Studio Dragon

tvN

Cast: Hyun Bin, Son YeJin, Kim JungHyun, Seo JiHye, and others

Summary: One day due to horrible weather, chaebol heiress, Yoon SeRi, is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea. There, she runs into North Korean special officer, Ri JungHyeok who takes it upon himself to hide and protect her at all costs. Their relationship deepens and the two eventually fall in love.

Reasons To Watch: "Crash Landing On You" is a shining example of a magnificently made romance comedy. It has all the qualities of an amazing K-Drama from start to finish. Not to
 mention Hyun Bin and Son YeJin's electrifying chemistry will have you swooning head over heels for the lovely couple. Watching how their relationship develops serves as the perfect serotonin boost for any day of the week.

The ‘BinJin’ romance: A timeline of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin’s love story

The ‘BinJin’ Romance: A Timeline Of Hyun Bin And Son Ye-jin’s Love Story

JULY 27, 2023

BY SUSHMITA MAHANTA 

LIFESTYLE ASIA

When tvN and Netflix gifted the world Crash Landing On You(CLOY) in 2019, a pledge of love was made forever. We swooned over the heartwarming tale of Yoon Se-Ri and Captain Ri. However, when you recount the whirlwind romance between the CLOY actors Hyun Bin and his wife, Son Ye-jin portraying the roles, you realise that the truth is sweeter than fiction.

The Crash Landing On You couple’s union is emblematic of a true fairytale romance. From strangers starting in the same industry to co-stars getting entangled in dating rumours and finally welcoming a baby boy months after their blissful marriage, Hyun Bin and Son’s love story is nothing short of a K-drama. And look how time flies! It’s been a year already and the much-loved couple is now celebrating their first wedding anniversary. Son Ye-Jin took to Instagram and shared an adorable photograph from her wedding to Hyun Bin, the first as husband and wife.

son-ye-jin-insta-story.jpeg

A timeline of the Hyun Bin and wife Son Ye-jin love story

‘How many times have we almost met?’

Spoiler

Crash Landing On You

Image: Courtesy NetflixANZ/Twitter

“How many times have we almost met?” is what Yoon Se-ri asks Captain Ri once she realises that they had crossed paths several times in Switzerland before she crash-landed in North Korea. 

Turns out, the situation was quite similar for Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin in real life as well. Did you know the Crash Landing On You couple’s union is preceded by years of them crossing paths with each other? Well, their chance meetings play a major role in their love story.

In 2011, Son Ye-jin appeared in a cameo role in the finale episode of the popular K-drama, Secret Garden, starring Hyun Bin, among others. However, they didn’t get a chance to meet on the sets of the show, as Son’s scene was with actor Lee Phillip. 

It was only in 2014 that Hyun Bin and Son had their first formal meeting. The Crash Landing On Youcouple attended the Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PIFAN) as winners of the Producer’s Choice Award. Along with sharing a few moments on stage, the pair was also seated together throughout the film festival.

The Negotiation
: Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin grow close as co-stars

Spoiler

Crash Landing On You

Image: Courtesy yejinhand/Instagram

It took a few years for the Crash Landing On You couple to become co-stars. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin started working on their first project together in 2017 with the action crime thriller The Negotiation. And even though both the actors were tasked with shooting mostly in grim setups, it didn’t prevent them from enjoying time together. 

Both Hyun Bin and Son were seen bickering fondly in press conferences, doing promotional events around the country, and spending time with each other. Son had also shared quite a few posts of playful pictures and videos with Hyun Bin on her Instagram account during what fans lovingly call their ‘Negotiation era’. 

The ‘BinJin’ ship sailed stronger than ever after their movie The Negotiation hit the million-viewer mark just after a week of its release on 19 September 2018. Both Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin celebrated the success of their movie together during the time of ‘Chuseok’, a Korean holiday similar to Thanksgiving where people often spend time with family or close friends. 

Crash Landing On You —  a pledge to love

Spoiler

Crash Landing On You

Image: Courtesy NetflixANZ/Twitter

After working with Son in the movie The Negotiation, Hyun Bin revealed in a 2019 Esquire Korea interview that he wished to work with her again. 

Well, destiny played its part. In 2019, Hyun Bin and Son were cast together for a new drama by popular writer Park Ji-eun.

The K-drama, inspired by the unfortunate 2008 boating incident of a South Korean actress getting lost in North Korean waters, was initially titled Crash Landing on Love in English. It was later released as Crash Landing On You and that’s how the world got its favourite K-drama couple, ‘BinJin’ or ‘RiRi’.

After Crash Landing On YouHyun Bin and Son’s infamous get-togethers started enough rumours among the tabloids and fans. And it was on 1 January 2021 that the South Korean tabloid Dispatch published an article about ‘BinJin’ being in a romantic relationship. 

Following this, the respective agencies of both actors confirmed their relationship. Both MSteam and Vast Entertainment made it clear that Hyun Bin and Son started getting romantically involved with each other during Crash Landing On You, and that the couple has been dating since March 2020.

When Son Ye-jin confirmed her relationship with Hyun Bin on Instagram

Spoiler

Crash Landing On You

After Dispatch and both the actors’ agencies confirmed they were dating, Son made a loving gesture by acknowledging her love for Hyun Bin on her Instagram. The South Korean actor posted the picture of a flower bouquet with a heartfelt caption about how things turned out that way and how she is “thankful to have met a good person” and that she will “tend (to the relationship) with care.”

BinJin’s next step together

hyun bin and son ye jinImage: Courtesy vast.ent/Instagram

BinJin’s next step together was on 10 February 2022, when the couple announced their engagement through their agencies. It was also the same day that Son took to her Instagram to express excitement over her wedding with a photo of an adorable little wedding dress and a caption that read, “I found someone to spend the rest of my life with. Yes… it’s him.”

A month later, Vast Entertainment and MSteam released dreamy pictures of the Crash Landing On You couple’s wedding celebrations along with an official statement saying, “Actors Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are holding their wedding ceremony today, taking their first step as a married couple.”

Proud parents to a baby boy 

Spoiler

son ye-jin and hyun bin

After their sudden yet beautiful wedding, South Korean actors Hyun Bin and wife Son Ye Jin surprised fans once again with the news of the arrival of their first baby.

Son confirmed her pregnancy on 27 June 2022 by posting a beautiful picture with flowers via Instagram. A loosely translated text of Son’s post in Korean that read, “Today, I would like to share with you some cautious and happy news. A new life has come to us,” was enough for the BinJin fans to rejoice and shower love on the couple. 

On 27 November 2022, Son’s agency announced that the couple had finally welcomed their first newborn, a healthy baby boy.  “Son Ye Jin gave birth to a son today. Both the mother and child are in good health,” stated the agency. 

Following this, both parents made sure to keep their newborn away from the limelight. It was only on 25 July 2023 that CLOY fans got a glimpse of the baby when Son shared a cute picture of the little one on Instagram.

Spoiler

IMG-7117.jpg

The picture featured her baby’s fist and her dog Kitty’s paw.

Thanks to Crash Landing On You, ‘BinJin’ met again and ended up becoming a perfect family.

• Like 1