Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[Star Married Couple Research Institute] 'Concept couples who are hot no matter what they do' Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin

[OBS NEWS]
I looked into the couple Hyun Bin and Yejin Son, who I don't get tired of watching and want to know more about, through related search words in the 'Star Couple Research Center'.

Hyun Bin's neighbor’s visit day

Recently, it became a hot topic as it was belatedly reported that Hyun Bin visited his neighbor and asked for their understanding during the construction of their honeymoon house.

The news began with an SNS post by a netizen who is believed to be neighbors of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

Hyun Bin, who visited his neighbor's house in person, gave him a set of Korean beef, saying, "Isn't it noisy when he is doing interior construction?"

Hyun Bin left with a nice appearance and manners. His right personality is a fact that even his colleagues acknowledge.

Fans were also enthusiastic about the warm story.

Son Ye-jin, a new mom's first day at work

The recent status of Son Ye-jin, who appeared in public for the first time in a year after the press conference of the drama 'Thirty, Nine', was also a hot topic. 

Son Ye-jin, who is active as an ambassador for a fashion brand, was spotted leaving for Paris, France to attend her fashion show.

After holding her son in her arms in November last year, Son Ye-jin has been concentrating on parenting. 

On this day, Son Ye-jin cut her long hair to a mid-length and showed off a cool airport fashion with a white jacket and black hot pants. In particular, it was hard to believe that she was a mother of one child, and she boasted her unchanging body and beauty, drawing admiration from her. 

Son Ye-jin is currently reviewing her next work.

Son Ye-jin's unexpected food perference

Son Ye-jin is called the epitome of innocence and affection, and although she seems to live on only dew, she boasts an unexpected appetite. 

She posted photos of her grilled meat and ramen on her social media, saying that she ate her pork special part and ramen. 

Son Ye-jin, who not only enjoys eating, but is also sincere in making. Netizens mouth waters when sees Son Ye-jin's table, which is neatly plated, from gimbap filled with fillings to side dishes, oven-fired pizza, and yukgaejang. 

Son Ye-jin, who says she feels proud when she cooks for the first time after getting married, and Hyun Bin eats a wide variety of foods without covering her usual food, so her cooking skills are improving day by day.

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin so cute

After Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married in March 2022, they became parents before they knew it. 

Their first meeting and the moments of 'Kongnyangkkongnyang', which have now become memories, raise the corners of their mouths by themselves just by looking at them. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who worked together as a negotiation expert and hostage taker in the 2018 movie 'Negotiation', had to act while looking at each other's monitor due to the nature of the movie, but they gave off a sweet atmosphere that seemed good just by looking at their eyes. 

This pink mood leads to the drama 'Crash Landing on You'. 

After drawing a romance that transcends the reality of division, the two eventually settled in each other's hearts and developed into a real couple, promising to get married after a year of public devotion. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are said to resemble each other when they love each other, even their half-moon eyes resemble each other when they smile, are winning and winning both work and love.

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, son's picture first revealed... Just looking at your hands makes me feel pretty

2023.07.25. 1:57 p.m.

0000442277_001_20230725135702424.jpg?type=w430
▲ A picture of the hands of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's son. Source| Son Ye-jin's Instagram

[SPOTV NEWS]
Actress Son Ye-jin released a picture of her son's cute hand. 

Her Son Ye-jin posted a picture of her son's chubby hands on her own SNS on her 25th. 

In her published photo, Son Ye-jin's son slightly clenched her fist. Son Ye-jin, who compared a picture of her lovely son's hand with a picture of her cat's 'cotton bat' hand with a picture of her lovely son's hand, who had grown plump, revealed her 'son foolish' side with a shy emoticon. 

After Son Ye-jin announced her birth and released a photo of her son's feet, she this time released a photo of her son's hand to inform the public that her son is growing up quickly. 

Son Ye-jin and her husband, Hyun Bin, married in March last year and had a son in November of the same year. The son is now 8 months old and is said to be growing healthy. 

Hyun Bin also promoted the movie earlier this year and announced the recent growth of her son. In response to the question, "Which of your son's father or mother resembles you," Hyun Bin said, "I'm not sure yet. It seems like they're mixed. When I listened to the stories around them, they said that a child's face changes a lot. I'm curious where the final destination is."

• Like 1

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin reveals her son's soft fist... Aunts “Heart Attack” "Wow!"

0003169865_001_20230725144301222.jpg?type=w430
0003169865_002_20230725144301370.jpg?type=w430

[STAR NEWS]

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her son's hand. 

On the 25th, Son Ye-jin showed off her son's hand. 

Son Ye-jin's son is clenching his fist with his small hand. The cute fists, like the hands of a cat called a cotton bat, drew attention. 

Seeing this, Son Ye-jin's best friend in the entertainment industry, actor Lee Min-jung, responded, "Yejin son's hand," and Song Yoon-ah also said, "Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!! How nice~~~ I miss my aunt so much." 

Son Ye-jin married Hyun-bin in March of last year and held her son in her arms in November of that year.

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, first release of son ‘color photo'...Lovely Doraemon's fist

insightInstagram 'yejinhand'

[INSIGHT KOREA]
Son Ye-jin drew attention by revealing her son's 'color photo' for the first time.On the 25th, Son Ye-jin uploaded a picture with a cute monkey emoticon through her Instagram account.

In the published photo, Son Ye-jin's son clenched his fist cutely like the animation character Doraemon.

The harmony of chubby hands and no wrists made the corners of the mouths of the aunts of LANs soar to the cheekbones in an instant.

Son Ye-jin also played a prank on her son's chubby hands by tying them together with the cat's hairy paws.

The response was enthusiastic as it was the first child-rearing routine to be revealed since the black-and-white photo of the son's feet in December of last year.

E2225-F87-33-CB-4-EFA-A181-F17801092-D2-

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed into lovers by working together in the movie 'Negotiation' and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You'.

After dating for about two years, the couple got married in March last year at the Grand Walkerhill Hotel Aston House in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

DF2-CC631-6-A3-F-4549-8-D2-A-FD187-E494-VASTEntertainment

Afterwards, they went on a honeymoon to the United States, and Son Ye-jin received hot congratulations by announcing the news of her 2-year-old pregnancy after three months of marriage.

At the time, he said, "I'm still confused, but I'm experiencing it day by day due to changes in my body amidst worries and excitement."

Son Ye-jin, who continued to work on prenatal education, held her son in her arms in November last year.