Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

'Crash Landing on You' Na Hana "Thanks and honor to play the role of Yoon Se-ri, played by Son Ye-jin"

0003088640_001_20220920154101363.jpg?type=w430view original
Musical actors Na Ha-na, Lim Hae-young, and Kim Ryeo-won are posing at the press call for the musical 'Crash Landing on You' held at COEX Artium in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th. Starring Min Woo-hyeok, Lee Kyu-hyung, Lee Jang-woo, Lim Hye-young, Kim Ryeo-won, Nahana Tei, and Lee Yi-kyung, 'Crash Landing on You' is a drama about a heiress Yoon Se-ri, an heiress to a conglomerate who crash-landed in North Korea in a paragliding accident with a gust of wind. Based on the tvN drama drama of the same name, which depicts the love story of North Korean officer Ri Jeong-hyeok, it will be performed at COEX Shinhan Card Artium until November 13th. 2022.09.20 / Photo = Reporter Kim Chang-hyun chmt@'Crash Landing on You' actress Na Hana revealed her thoughts on the role of Yoon Se-ri, played by Son Ye-jin.

The musical 'Crash Landing on You' held a press call at the Shinhan Card COEX Artium in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th. On this day, Lee Kyu-hyung, Lee Jang-woo, Lim Hye-young, Kim Ryeo-won, Na Hana, Tei, Lee Yi-kyung, Han Seung-yoon, Song Ju-hee, Kim I-hoo, and Yoo Yeon-jeong attended.

Na Hana was cast as Yoon Se-ri, played by actress Son Ye-jin in her original work. He said, "The teasing has continued from the moment of casting until now. Son Ye-jin, who is a very great actress, took on this work. There were a lot of teasing and concerns from the time I was really cast. They just kept calling me Ye-jin and later started accepting me. Just thank you. He said, "It's really an honor."

She also said, "I was a fan of 'Crash Landing on You'. I was watching the main broadcast of the drama. I thought it was good when it was moved to a musical. So I am grateful and honored that Son Ye-jin did the same Yoon Se-ri."

Meanwhile, 'Crash Landing on You' is a creative musical based on tvN's 'Crash Landing on You' (played by Park Ji-eun, directed by Lee Jung-hyo, produced by Culture Warehouse Studio Dragon), a drama of the same name. It will be held at COEX Shinhan Card Artium from the 16th to the 13th of November.

Reporter Yoonji Ahn zizirong@mtstarnews.com

Gangnam-gu = Reporter Yoon-ji Ahn

<Crash Landing On You> musical actress Na Hana whi plays Yoon Seri in the musicals mentioned Son Yejin in her interview.

'Crash Landing on You' Na Hana "I am grateful and honored to play the role of Yoon Se-ri, played by Son Ye-jin"

SOURCE

0003088640_001_20220920154101363.jpg?type=w430

Musical actors Na Ha-na, Lim Hae-young, and Kim Ryeo-won are posing at the press call for the musical 'Crash Landing on You' held at COEX Artium in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th. Starring Min Woo-hyuk, Lee Kyu-hyung, Lee Jang-woo, Lim Hye-young, Kim Ryeo-won, Nahana Tei, and Lee Yi-kyung, 'Crash Landing on You' is a drama about the heiress of a conglomerate Yoon Se-ri, who crash-landed in North Korea in a paragliding accident with a gust of wind. Based on the tvN drama drama of the same name, which depicts the love story of North Korean officer Ri Jeong-hyeok, it will be performed at COEX Shinhan Card Artium until November 13th. 2022.09.20 / Photo = Reporter Kim Chang-hyun chmt@

‘Crash Landing on You' actress Na Hana revealed her thoughts on the role of Yoon Se-ri, played by Son Ye-jin. 

The musical 'Crash Landing on You' held a press call at the Shinhan Card COEX Artium in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th. On this day, Lee Kyu-hyung, Lee Jang-woo, Lim Hye-young, Kim Ryeo-won, Na Hana, Tei, Lee Yi-kyung, Han Seung-yoon, Song Ju-hee, Kim I-hoo, and Yoo Yeon-jeong attended. 

Na Hana was cast as Yoon Se-ri, played by actress Son Ye-jin in her original work. He said, "The teasing has continued from the moment of casting until now. Son Ye-jin, who is a very great actress, took on this work. There were a lot of teasing and concerns from the time I was really cast. They just kept calling me Ye-jin and later started accepting me. Just thank you. He said, "It's really an honor." 

She also said, "I was a fan of 'Crash Landing on You'. I was watching the main broadcast of the drama. When I said it was moved to a musical, I thought it went well. So I am grateful and honored that Son Ye-jin did the same Yoon Se-ri." 

Meanwhile, 'Crash Landing on You' is a creative musical based on tvN's 'Crash Landing on You' (played by Park Ji-eun, directed by Lee Jung-hyo, produced by Culture Warehouse Studio Dragon), a drama of the same name. It will be held at COEX Shinhan Card Artium from the 16th to the 13th of November. 

[Comprehensive] "The burden of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin" ‥ 'Crash Landing on You' Lee Jang-woo → Tei, the masterpiece Lee Eul K-musical

2022.09.20. 3:49 PM

SOURCE

202209201347443892161_20220920153406_01_20220920154901670.jpg?type=w430

Jang-Woo Lee, Kyu-Hyung Lee/Photo = Reporter Min Seon Yu

The drama 'Crash Landing on You' is back as a musical. 

On the afternoon of the 20th, a press call for the musical 'Crash Landing on You' was held at COEX Shinhan Card Artium located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Actors Na Ha-na, Kim Ryeo-won, Lim Hye-young, Ri Jeong-hyuk, Lee Kyu-hyeong, Lee Jang-woo, Koo Seung-jun, Tay, Lee Yi-kyung, Han Seung-yun, Seo Dan, Song Joo-hee, Kim I-hoo, Yoo Yeon-jung, and director Park Ji-hye and composer Lee Sang-hoon were in place. , Park Hae-rim, scriptwriter and lyricist, attended and talked. 

'Crash Landing on You' is a musical based on the world-famous tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. Following the popularity of the drama that caused the so-called 'Sabul' sensation starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, K-musical is also aiming for a mega hit. 

On this day, writer Park Hae-rim said, "It was not easy to adapt because it was a successful work. There were many great scenes, so it was not easy. I was worried about the simultaneity of the stage and the show. was able to proceed."

Director Park Ji-hye explained, "The scene I wanted to bring the most was paragliding. Although I regret the feeling of gliding, it is a scene I definitely wanted to include. I am making the best choice in the environment I have." 

'Crash Landing on You' that she is also receiving offers from overseas. As for her concerns, she said, "I thought it was our strength rather than concerns.

202209201347443892161_20220920151150_01_20220920154901713.jpg?type=w430

Kyu-hyung Lee, Ryeo-won Kim / Photo = Reporter Min Seon-yu

Composer Lee Sang-hoon said, "There is also a plan to globalize in Asia, so I was interested in participating. It was a fun experience to receive the script at first, read the lyrics more closely, and find the melody. It was attractive because the actors had different colors. It seems," he said. 

Then, about the song 'One More Step', he said, "It was written at once. I liked the lyrics, so I read it 100 times. The melody suddenly came to mind. So I wrote it in 10 minutes." 

Lee Jang-woo is Ri Jeong-hyuk, played by Hyun Bin. Was there no pressure? Lee Jang-woo said, "It was a lot of pressure. When I was doing a musical, it was a work that Hyun Bin was branded to say, 'I took on the role of Hyun Bin.' Rather than trying to win, I tried to express a pure North Korean man in my own way. I wanted to focus on them,” he said. 

Na Hana, who plays Yoon Se-ri, also sympathized. Na Hana said, "I was teased when I was told that I was going to play the role of Son Ye-jin. I was a fan enough to watch the drama live. I thought it would be so much fun from the moment it was made into a musical. It's an honor to have you play the role of Se-ri Yoon." 

Lim Hye-young, who also plays Yoon Se-ri, said, "She tried to show the inner side of Yoon Se-ri meticulously for three hours. She hopes the audience will enjoy it."

202209201347443892161_20220920153319_01_20220920154901720.jpg?type=w430

The cast of 'Crash Landing on You' / Photo = Reporter Min Seon Yu

Yoo Yeon-jeong is the station of Seo Dan. Yoo Yeon-jung, her second musical challenge, said, "I think I was able to do well because a lot of people helped me." 

She continued, "Seo Dan is not a character that expresses emotions as it is. So, even during practice, she gave SOS to the director a lot. She worked hard to come out as an attractive character, even if not as much as a drama. ' she said. 

Tei said, "Recently, there has been a lot of eating and the image of a man with a handmade burger. At this time, a plump role came in, and I was grateful. Isn't Gu Seung-jun a character that was loved very much? I failed my diet, but I worked hard. I'm on a diet," he said. 

Lee Yi-kyung is on a trend from entertainment to musicals. Lee Yi-kyung said, "We are having the same day. Movies and entertainment are doing well. After doing musicals in the past, I promised myself that I would never do a musical again. When I was MC for 'Musical Star', Min Woo-hyuk offered me. I proposed. There was a time when I regretted appearing because I had never sang a song other than ‘King of Mask Singer.’ Tei helped me a lot.” 

Meanwhile, 'Crash Landing on You' will be performed at COEX Shinhan Card Artium until November 13th.