Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[Main Brand 2022 Ad Shooting Story (31)] What clothes will fill your autumn wardrobe?
  • Reporting Department / ktnews@ktnews.com
  • Approval 2022.09.15

Crocodile Lady, Son Ye-jin's elegance pictorial 
'Crocodile Lady' released the F/W season pictorial featuring the elegance of the brand muse Son Ye-jin. With the concept of 'New view', 'Soft Feminine' and 'Sporty Elegance' are the concepts. In everyday life, Crocodile Lady and Son Ye-jin open up various possibilities with the story and the process. 

SOURCE:

http://www.ktnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=125292

[2020/11/18]  The December issue of <Elle> featuring the charming figure of the best actress Son Yejin showing off her elegant beauty by digesting simple yet classic mood outfits  with 'Bride and You'.  She was selected as the first muse of 'Bride and You' celebrating its 10th anniversary.

“There were cases where I accidentally took a break while waiting for a project, but I rarely took a break on purpose. It's also something I'm proud of. Being able to consistently present works, and that my passion never stopped. There were moments of exhaustion and slump, but fortunately, I was able to overcome it through the work.”  ~ Son Yejin, Elle 2022 December

40f10cef-b579-4f70-938e-029326b0bf08.jpg

5b8edecb-90e2-4c3b-9bc5-ff3b85d17130.jpg

43b82e63-dfee-4e33-a249-c6d24497d9f4.jpg

Son Yejin Interview with Elle Korea December 2020

Screen-Shot-2020-11-21-at-8-38-46-PM.png

ELLE : How have you been after your drama recently? 

SYJ : I usually go to other countries and take some rest there after finishing dramas. but this year, i couldn't go out of Korea.  In Korea, anyway i am not too free to walk around, maybe it is not too special situation to me. I just got more time to watch dramas, movies. anyway I can't go outside to meet my friends at the restaurants. i feel like i am trapped in the house.  

ELLE : this year is 10th anniversary to a fashion brand ' Bride & you'  
how do you feel after you became a their first muse.  
SYJ : I have worn Bride & you many times at the events or work. the brand has its special fenimin & formal feeling that i like personally. These well shapped design fits to my body, so i love to wear them. When i heard that i become their muse, i was very happy.  

ELLE : your drama "Crash Landing On You" also got a good result in foregin countries. what is meaning of this drama to you now? 
SYJ: This drama specially had been loved more than any by foreign fans.  
During pandemic, the drama got more attention from them. but it is not easy to meet them in the field thesedays. But I still can see how they love the drama through SNS and the Media. I am wondering how they can understand the situation between South and North korea, North Korean dialect and so on. it is very interesting to see them also like what we like.  

Elle : If it wasn't for Son Ye-jin, would the second generation of chaebol, Yoon Se-ri, who crash landed in North Korea, come so realistically? 
What did you pay attention to while playing Se-ri Yoon? Se-ri is a pretty fantasy character. 
SYJ : When faced with such a situation, I wonder who can act like her.  She is a very unique character, and her uniqueness is a character that covers many parts with bright energy. 
First of all, the script was fun. I most focused on how to make use of the taste of the dialogue. While catching the Seri character at the beginning of the scenario, I wanted the viewers to feel like they would be in reality, although she is basically 'floating' character. In the second half, more desperate love stories came out, so I tried to express them better.