Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Actress Son Ye Jin Chosen As NutriVille Collagen Drink Brand Ambassador!

19 Agustus 2022 

161-EA95-E-0-CAA-438-C-A9-FF-5-D6-CA1729

Son Ye Jin, who is currently pregnant, looks more attractive in an online video call at the NutriVille collagen drink press conference.

JAKARTA —  Son Ye Jin is the second Korean actress after Han So Hee, to star in a local brand with a billboard in the corner of the capital. Now the actress, who has officially become Hyun Bin's husband, has also become a brand ambassadorfor the newest collagen drink brand in Indonesia, NutriVille.

On August 18, 2022 yesterday, PT Asia Health Energi Beverage (AHEB) officially launched NutriVille as the newest collagen drink that helps support healthy skin and body.

In the press conference held by NutriVille, apparently Son Ye Jin was also present in the form of an online video call . He seemed enthusiastic and cheerful greeting fans in Indonesia. The actress, who is pregnant with her first child, also shared key tips for maintaining a healthy body and beauty.

Reason for choosing Son Ye Jin as brand ambassador

NutriVille-x-Son-Ye-Jin.png

NutriVille chose Son Ye Jin as the brand ambassador because of the beautiful actress's good reputation in implementing a holistic healthy lifestyle in taking care of herself. “Son Ye Jin really inspires many female fans to live a healthy life. The consistency of her career success for almost 2 decades of work, is the same as her consistent beauty despite getting older. Son Ye Jin is the personification of NutriVille who wants to invite Indonesian women to be diligent in taking care of themselves so that they can always be confident and work.” Ricky added.

Son Ye Jin's debut as a brand ambassador in Indonesia

88-F75-C11-8-BE5-444-E-96-C5-C0562-A6-CC

Son Ye Jin expressed her pride in being a NutriVille Brand Ambassador, which is her first opportunity to be the face of an Indonesian brand.

“For me, taking care of ourselves is very important as the first step to loving ourselves completely. That's why it's important to exercise, drink lots of water, have a healthy diet, and drink collagen. I have felt the benefits of taking NutriVille consistently for several weeks. I've loved drinking collagen since I was young, that's why when NutriVille asked me to be a brand ambassador , I was very happy. First, I believe in the health benefits of NutriVille. Second, I am also happy to be closer to my fans in Indonesia.” said Son Ye Jin, NutriVille Brand Ambassador.

For those of you who are curious about NutriVille, you can get it in various offline and online market places ! [NutriVille]

SOURCE

• Like 1

NutriVille Collagen Drink Brand Teams Up With Son Ye Jin As Brand Ambassador

August 19, 2022 20:12 WIB

296951-BE-7284-4-DC9-9-B10-8-F8100530-CB
Launch of Nutriville collagen drink with Son Ye Jin as Brand Ambassador. Photo: NutriVille

Spoiler

A9-F54713-03-E4-4227-B8-B3-E535-C57-DCBE

JAKARTA   

Having healthy and youthful skin is certainly the dream of manywomen . To get it, our skin needs enough collagen to look glowing and elastic.

Collagen is not only obtained from the food that is consumed daily, Ladies. But it can also be obtained through specially produced collagen drinks.

In line with this, PT Asia Health Energi Beverage (AHEB) officially launched NutriVille, the newest collagen drink product. This collagen drink, which aims to support skin and body health, was released on Thursday (18/8).

Taking Son Ye Jin as Brand Ambassador

87-FCBB19-2944-4-B8-D-AC55-8572-B970-BF7

On this occasion, NutriVille also introduced their brand ambassador , namely South Korean actress, Son Ye Jin. The actor in the Korean drama ‘Crash Landing on You ‘was chosen because she has a good reputation in implementing a healthy lifestyle to take care of her beautiful skin.

“Son Ye Jin really inspired many female fans to live a healthy life. The consistency of her career success for almost 2 decades is the same as her consistent beauty despite getting older. Son Ye Jin is the personification of NutriVille who wants to invite Indonesian women to be diligent in taking care of themselves so that they can always be confident and work,” said Ricky Suhendar, Chief Marketing Officer of PT AHEB.

DDC40-D0-D-484-E-44-F7-9183-2-EC68-DB345

Son Ye Jin also took the time to be present virtually at the NutriVille launch event. She even did a question and answer session about the secret of her beautiful skin.

“For me taking care of ourselves is very important as the first step to love ourselves completely. That's why it's important to exercise, drink lots of water, have a healthy diet, and drink collagen," said the 40-year-old woman.

She also claimed to have consumed collagen drinks since she was young. So she also believes that NutriVille has many benefits for the body and skin.

"I've loved collagen drinks since I was young, that's why when NutriVille asked me to become a brand ambassador , I was very happy. First, I believe in the health benefits of NutriVille. Second, I am also happy to be closer to my fans in Indonesia." said Son Ye Jin.

• Like 1

Sports Chosun

'Pregnant' Son Ye-jin, ♥ Hyunbin and I saw how you spend the weekend... A loving husband's hand 'Daldal'

Enter 2022.08.20. 9:23 pm

2022082101001459100090291_20220820212303965.jpg?type=w430view original
[Sports Chosun.com Reporter Jeong Yu-na] Actress Son Ye-jin shared her weekend life with her husband Hyun Bin.

Son Ye-jin posted a photo of her on her own Instagram on her 20th with the caption, "Saturday lunch".

Her published photos contain various foods Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin ate over the weekend. The photos are full of delicious visual foods such as pasta, pizza, and salad, attracting attention. Also, Hyun Bin's reliable hand, who is lovingly feeding her dog, attracts her attention.

2022082101001459100090292_20220820212303979.jpg?type=w430

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin got married to actor Hyun Bin in March, and in June, she received many congratulations when she announced her pregnancy.

Source:

OSEN

Hyunbin♥Son Yejin, spent the weekend like this...to the tip of the dog's fingertips 'dainty'

2022.08.20. 10:06 PM

0004682398_001_20220820220703004.jpg?type=w430view original

[OSEN = Reporter Yeon Hwi-seon] Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her close relationship with Hyun Bin on the weekend. 

Son Ye-jin posted pictures of her on SNS on the 20th, saying, "Saturday lunch." In the published photos, along with photos of delicious food, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's dog eating food was included. 

In particular, the hand that seemed to feed the dog in front of the dog's mouth was put together and attracted attention. Since the hand on the watch belonged to a man, it was interpreted that Son Ye-jin took the hand of Hyun Bin who gave food to the dog, which caused fans' excitement.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got married on March 31st. In June, Son Ye-jin revealed the news of her pregnancy and received congratulations and support. 

Source:

Currently Most Viewed News

Spoiler

C1-D188-B3-2260-4773-93-BB-A934187-B53-C

'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin, pregnant woman's Saturday lunch ... expectant mother's leisure

2022.08.20. 10:47 pm

0001490902_001_20220820224701483.jpg?typ

[Export News ]

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her relaxed daily life. 

On the 20th, Son Ye-jin posted a picture on Instagram with the caption, "Saturday lunch". 

In her photo, Son Ye-jin's dog Kitty can be seen. Her delicious food stands out too. 

Son Ye-jin's best friend, actress Oh Yoon-ah, commented, "Oh~".

0001490902_002_20220820224701552.jpg?typ

Netizens responded, "Hey Kitty~~ Is it delicious? Dog pizza is so cute" and "It's beautiful."

0001490902_003_20220820224701615.jpg?typ

In March, Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin, an actress whom she met in the movie 'Negotiation' and the drama 'Crash Landing on You'. 

Son Ye-jin received a lot of congratulations when she announced her pregnancy after 3 months of marriage. 

After the news of her pregnancy was revealed, Son Ye-jin said, "A new life has come. I am feeling the changes in my body day by day amidst worries and excitement." 

SOURCE

sports news

'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin, pregnant woman's Saturday lunch ... expectant mother's leisure

2022.08.20. 10:47 pm

(Export News Reporter Kim Hyeon-jeong) Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her relaxed daily life.

On the 20th, Son Ye-jin posted a picture on Instagram with the caption, "Saturday lunch".

In her photo, Son Ye-jin's dog Kitty can be seen. Her delicious food stands out too.

Son Ye-jin's best friend, actress Oh Yoon-ah, commented, "Oh~".

Netizens responded, "Hey Kitty~~ Is it delicious? Dog pizza is so cute" and "It's beautiful."

0001490902_003_20220820224701615.jpg?type=w430view original

Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin, an actress whom she met in the movie 'Negotiation' and the drama 'Crash Landing on You' in March.

Son Ye-jin received a lot of congratulations when she announced her pregnancy after 3 months of marriage.

After the news of her pregnancy was revealed, Son Ye-jin said, "A new life has come. I am feeling the changes in my body day by day amidst worries and excitement."

Posted by Yaki-Jones   
2:26am

Son Ye Jin shares how she is spending the weekend with her husband Hyun Bin

AKP STAFF

1661019897-thumbnail-3.jpg

Son Ye Jin shared how she is spending the weekend with her husband Hyun Bin

On August 20th, the actress updated her Instagram with delicious pictures of food. In a caption, she wrote, "Saturday lunch", showing how she is spending the weekend with her husband. Fans are thrilled to see how the newlywed couple is spending their weekend together with their dog. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin recently confirmed that she is pregnant with her first child. The news came just 3 months after her marriage to actor Hyun Bin in March.

Source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/08/son-ye-jin-shares-how-she-is-spending-the-weekend-with-her-husband-hyun-bin

“Pregnant” Son Ye-jin reveals weekend routine… Husband Hyun Bin’s reliable hand

August 20, 2022

AFC2-DA90-7156-41-D9-A636-463-A48-D1-CED

Actress Son Ye-jin’s weekend routine with her husband Hyun Bin was revealed.

On August 20th, Son Ye-jin posted several photos on her Instagram with the caption “Saturday lunch“.

6-EB1-F0-A6-39-CD-4-EAB-997-D-F5-D134-AF

The photos show various foods that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin ate on the weekend. Appetizing foods such as pasta, pizza and salad impress viewers. In addition, the reliable hand of Hyun Bin, who is feeding his dog affectionately, attracts attention.

3475-DDF7-CDA8-43-DD-85-AE-BE2727-F41669

• Like 1

Currently Most Viewed News

Spoiler

998-E024-C-D2-F1-433-C-B315-25-F63-A624-

Hyunbin♥Son Yejin, spent the weekend like this...to the tip of the dog's fingertips 'dainty'

2022.08.20. 10:06 PM

0004682398_001_20220820220703004.jpg?typ

[OSEN]

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her close relationship with Hyun Bin over the weekend. 

Son Ye-jin posted pictures of her on SNS on the 20th, saying, "Saturday lunch." In the published photos, along with photos of delicious food, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's dog eating food was included. 

In particular, the hand that seemed to feed the dog in front of the dog's mouth was put together and attracted attention. Since the hand on the watch belonged to a man, it was interpreted that Son Ye-jin took the hand of Hyun Bin who gave food to the dog, which caused fans' excitement. 

SOURCE

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin shares how she is spending the weekend with her husband Hyun Bin

AUGUST 21, ALLKPOP

87162018-64-C3-4-CC8-BE08-E4-E507777-EFA

Son Ye Jin shared how she is spending the weekend with her husband Hyun Bin

On August 20th, the actress updated her Instagram with delicious pictures of food. In a caption, she wrote, "Saturday lunch", showing how she is spending the weekend with her husband. Fans are thrilled to see how the newlywed couple is spending their weekend together with their dog. 

CD603-F73-AFD0-476-B-A026-B56483948943.j

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin recently confirmed that she is pregnant with her first child. The news came just 3 months after her marriage to actor Hyun Bin in March.

SOURCE

• Like 1