Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Park Myungsoo and Kim Taejin celebrated the marriage of Son Yejin and Hyun Bin in KBS CoolFM ‘s Park Myungsoo “Radio Show” aired today 03/29. 

"Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's wedding is two days away. Congratulations." ~ Kim Taejin

"Son Ye-jin is very easygoing and friendly.” ~ Park Myungsoo

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

“Hyun Bin’s manners are good and Son Ye-jin’s hair is hairy” Park Myung-soo, Hyunbin♥Son Ye-jin wedding congratulations (radio show)

2022.03.29 11:24am

[Newsen Reporter Hae-jeong Lee] 'Radio Show' Park Myung-soo and Kim Tae-jin congratulated Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin on their marriage. 

On the March 29th broadcast of KBS Cool FM's 'Park Myung-soo's Radio Show', the 'Hair and Hair Quiz Show' with broadcaster Kim Tae-jin was held. 

Kim Tae-jin took a quiz about the drama 'Crash Landing on You' in which Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin met and congratulated them, saying, "Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's wedding is two days away. Congratulations."

202203291103480810_2_20220329112404340.jpg?type=w430

Kim Tae-jin praised Hyun Bin's appearance, saying, "I've seen Hyun Bin a lot. He's very handsome and has very good manners. Especially the tip of his chin. It looks like a paper cut with his chin." Next, he praised his personality, saying, "His fan service is really good. He will accept all autograph requests. He is very kind." 

In response, Park Myung-soo said, "I talked a lot with Son Ye-jin, and she is very easygoing and friendly. It seems that the two of met really well." Still, Park Myung-soo trembled, saying, “I will not go unless I have a wedding invitation.” 

Previously, Park Myung-soo mentioned Son Ye-jin‘s beauty and personality on the radio in September last year.  He said, “I met Son Ye-jin, and she’s so pretty and really easy-going” during the ‘Search N Chart’ corner.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000556392

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004581014

• Like 3

[D-2]  More great wedding gifts for our “Couple of the Century” Son Yejin and Hyun Bin “Wedding of the Century”

♥  Sigriswil Vietnam Fans

The custom word embroidered “Crash Landing On You” wedding veil is so beautiful

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbq_ZO0plB3/?utm_medium=copy_link

70-D412-F6-9750-4799-B8-A4-DAEDEB37-B576

Spoiler

482960-B7-9951-455-D-B4-E1-84-BA7-B0-E93

ADDB6-EE0-FACB-4938-B65-C-4-CD6383699-C3

♥  Japan Shilloe Fans  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbpZsidpTEAVYGc4Q1BRwfZB_EcdITdJm1Nh3I0/?utm_medium=copy_link

E8-DA43-BE-1-CE3-4-A3-F-AC17-1-F67503470

Spoiler

29696-A60-CD00-4-B73-BABF-55508-E18-DE76

B5-DCF8-FE-5-BF3-4-D7-C-A683-E1-F965-A03

♥  Indonesia Voting Fans

The team also gifted Kitty <All Of Us Are Dead> uniform with her name tag, so cutie!  Hope to see Superstar Kitty wear this uniform :)

Spoiler

8-A4-DA26-D-9114-412-A-BD14-621878-DDD2-

D351-B036-A354-4-ADB-9-F06-D33-ED8-B07-C

♥  Iseltwald Philippines Fans

Besides organising the subway lightbox ad in Seoul and the couple wedding gifts, they also funded 8 charity projects in Philippines under the names of Hyun Bin and Son Yejin.  Awesome!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbq_ZO0plB3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

♥  Australia Fans

A pair of cute Mandarin Ducks which are used in Korean wedding ceremonies, and given as marriage gifts by the groom (haha Hyun Bin) to his mother-in-law.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Awesome 3

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin Married D-1… revisit love story

2022.03.30 7:04am

0004942032_001_20220330070402308.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin (from left). photo | tvN

[Reporter Park Se-yeon | Star Today]

The birth of another top star couple is imminent. The main characters are actors Hyun Bin (40) and Son Ye-jin (40). With the marriage of two people who announced their marriage after two years of public romance and prepared for a wedding ceremony in public blessings just a day away, we look back on the special love story of the two who became fateful partners. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin admitted their romantic relationship after their fourth romance rumor in January last year, and they became a couple after a year of public dating.The "official" dating period is not long, but the pink atmosphere surrounding them has never changed since three years ago as if they had foreseen the fruits of the day. 

The two appeared together in the 2018 film "Negotiation" and formed a relationship. At the time, it was just a couple of male and female characters who starred in the same movie, but rumors of their romantic relationship erupted twice in a row in January 2019 when they were spotted shopping together at a mart in Los Angeles, United States. 

0004942032_002_20220330070402351.jpg?type=w430

At the time, however, the two agencies immediately denied the rumors, saying, "The two met and ate together with acquaintances in the U.S.," "A false fact that is not worth mentioning".  But after that, they showed a perfect lover chemistry in the drama, and after seeing the making video of 'Crash Landing on You', the netizens who misunderstood it as an actual secret relationship.  The third dating rumor was engulfed. 

The dating rumors also ended as happenings, but netizens responded, "You can just hold hands and date", "It's not strange to say that it's a real relationship because it's a perfect match," and there was a strange phenomenon in which they wished for a couple's romantic relationship in the drama. 

0004942032_003_20220330070402385.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin (from left). Photo|Star Today DB

That's how the drama 'Crash Landing on You' ended, and Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin "arrived" in each other's hearts. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin officially announced their marriage and expressed their feelings through a handwritten letter.  Hyun Bin said, "I promised her who always make me smile, we will walk together the days ahead," he said, announcing his marriage, "Jeonghyuk and Seri, who worked together in the drama, are going to take that step together. Until now I think you will be happy to support our first step with the warm and affectionate gaze you sent." 

Son Ye-jin said, "I have found someone I will spend the rest of my life with. He is the person you think.", "He is a very warm and reliable person just being with him".  She said "We came this far naturally. Thank you for everything around us that made our relationship our destiny." 

The two will hold a wedding ceremony at the Aston House in the Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul at 11 am on the 31st. The ceremony is scheduled to be held privately and quietly in consideration of the current situation of COVID-19, but it is expected to be a wedding with the most splendid lineup of all-time guests as it is a shameful second, an icon of the industry and the birth of a top star couple of the same age. Actor Jang Dong-gun is expected to deliver a congratulatory speech.  

Hyun Bin made his debut in the drama 'Bodyguard' in 2003 and debuted in the drama 'Nonstop 4', 'My Name is Samsoon Kim', 'They Live In', Secret Garden, 'Crash Landing on You', the movies 'Cooperation', 'Negotiation' , 'Late Autumn', etc., recognized for both his visual and acting skills, and established himself as a top actor in Korea. 

Son Ye-jin made her debut in her last 2001 drama 'A Delicious Proposal. Since then, dramas 'Scent of Summer', 'Dating Age', 'Personal Taste', 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food', 'Crash Landing on You', movies 'Love Novel', 'Classic', 'Eraser in My Head' ' Pirates', etc. Her innocent beauty and acting skills earned her the nickname 'the nation's first love'.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004942032

• Like 1

Son Yejin is listed on 2 category for 2022 March Brand Reputation.  

▣  Drama Actors Brand Reputation ~ #1 Son Yejin

664-CCDE7-464-C-4-DAB-8374-174-B7201-E01

http://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=83508

DC83-ED35-E57-A-4-EB2-82-D9-47-C28-BFBE3

http://brikorea.com/contents/win_view.php?bn_id=1547

▣  Star Brand Reputation ~ #15 Son Yejin 

BFE6959-F-B2-A2-4231-B5-D7-82-A6-DA93-A1

In March 2022, the top 30 star brand reputation rankings are Son Heung-min, BTS, Lim Young-woong, IU, (G)I-dle, Yoo Jae-suk, Girls' Generation, Red Velvet, Park Gun, TWICE, EXO, Lee Chan-won, Taeyeon, Black Pink, Son Ye-jin, Ryu Hyun-jin, Apink, NCT, Lee Jung-jae, Kang Daniel, Seventeen, Young-tak, Lee Seung-gi, BTOB, Oh My Girl, Cosmic Girls, Gong Yoo, Park Jae-beom, Kim Jong-kook, and Song Hye-kyo were analyzed in that order.

http://www.ggilbo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=903846

• Like 2

[Focus Y] Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin Wedding D-1... Blood, sweat and tears behind the modifier 'Korean Wave representative couple'

2022.03.30 11:09am

202203301107048156_d_20220330110912934.jpg?type=w430

[Lee Yu-na | YTN]
The wedding of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin is just one day away. 
The reason why fans at home and abroad is pouring hot interest is because it is the marriage of two Hallyu stars who have maintained their position as top stars by building strong filmography since their debut. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a couple of the same age who were born in 1982, have built up excellent filmography with a box office and creative vision since their debut. Even before the accompanying appearance in the hit drama 'Crash Landing on You', which was a successful worldwide box office hit, he produced numerous masterpieces and established himself as a representative star of Korea early on.

Spoiler

202203301107048156_img_0_20220330110912964.jpg?type=w430

In particular, Hyun Bin is one of the stars with global name value enough to rank 2nd as the most preferred Korean actor by Hallyu consumers in the '2021 Overseas Hallyu Survey' announced by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism together with the Korea International Cultural Exchange Agency. Hyun Bin, who made his debut in the drama 'Bodyguard' in 2003, made his appearance as a handsome actor by continuously appearing in youth dramas such as 'Nonstop 4', 'Turn around' and 'Island' the following year. After that, in 2005, he met the drama 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon' and caused a 'samsik craze' in the country, reaching its heyday two years after his debut. 

Hyun Bin, who rose to prominence as a Hallyu star through 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon', showed stable acting skills through the 2008 drama 'They Live In' and was reborn as an actor with star and acting skills. Then, in 2010, he succeeded once again with the drama 'Secret Garden', and expanded his influence by causing 'Joo-won's sickness' and 'Hyun-bin's sickness' throughout Asia. 

Since then, the movie 'Late Autumn' (2011) 'Strike' (2014) 'Cooperation' (2017) 'The Swindler' (2017) 'Negotiation' (2018) 'Rampage' (2018), the drama 'Hyde, Jekyll, Me' (2015) ' Memories of the Alhambra Palace' (2018), such as screens and small screens, has accumulated various filmography. In 2019, he appeared in the drama 'Crash Landing on You' and achieved an unprecedented heyday, until he met the love of life and got married.

202203301107048156_img_1_20220330110912979.jpg?type=w430

The fact that Son Ye-jin, who is envy of female Hallyu fans by ending her marriage through 'Crash Landing on You' with Hyun Bin, is also an actress who has been responsible for the Korean Wave since the early 2000s is painful to say. Appearing like a comet in the new millennium, he has been reborn as a top actress of innocence through works such as the movies 'Love Novel' (2002), 'Classic' (2003), 'Eraser in My Head' (2004), and the drama 'Scent of Summer' (2003). 

In 2005, she appeared in the movie 'Going Out', which surpassed 3 million viewers in Japan alone, as the opposite of Bae Yong-jun, making her name widely known abroad. Then, in 2006, when she hit a turning point in the drama 'The Age of Love', where she performed passionately, the modifier of being an acting actor followed.

Her career peaked when she won the Best Actress award at the Blue Dragon Film Awards in 2008 for the movie 'My Wife Got Married', followed by the movies 'Chilling Romance' (2011), 'Tower' (2012) and 'Pirates: The Bandit Who Went to the Sea' (2014). He has appeared in works such as 'There is no secret' (2016), 'Princess Deokhye' (2016), 'I'm going to meet you' (2018) and 'Negotiation' (2018), mainly active in Chungmuro, broadening the acting spectrum. 

In addition, she has also appeared in romantic comedies such as dramas 'Personal Taste' (2010) and 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' (2018).

202203301107048156_img_2_20220330110912995.jpg?type=w430

'Crash Landing on You', which aired on tvN, recorded the highest viewership rating of 21.683% in the country, setting an unprecedented record of being the first tvN drama viewership rating ever. In addition, after being released to the world through Netflix, it was ranked in the top 10 in viewer ratings across Asia, and was selected as 'must see international series' and 'best Korean drama of 2019' by the Washington Post and Forbes, respectively. made me realize 

In particular, it contributed to the 3rd Korean wave boom by gaining popularity like 'Winter Sonata', ranking first on Netflix in Japan for 3 weeks in a row. Even in North Korea, the setting for the drama, it was so popular that it was reported in the North Korean media. 

Meanwhile, 'Couple of the Century' Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding will be held at 11 am on Thursday, the 31st, at the Walkerhill Hotel Aston House. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001719806

• Like 2

It’s MiChanJoo day and Ep 11 Preview.  Last 2 episodes lezgooo! 

Son Yejin selca with child actress

Director Yoon Sangho of KBS Drama 'Trees Die On Their Feet' posted on his IG.  

February reports say that Son Yejin has not decided on her next project after her wedding with Hyun Bin and will focus on their newlywed life, honeymoon so let’s see how it roll out next few months.  Not forgetting <Cross> rumoured to be filmed this May.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbdJ_iovqie/?utm_medium=copy_link

EBE56-AE7-62-C5-4762-A8-A0-09-A2304-DC60

Castings are confirmed for  Yoon Yeojeong, Seong Dongil, Jang Haein and Kang Haneul and  the drama is line up for this  Oct broadcast.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003812274

http:// https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003815161

http:// https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004559036

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/076/0003839159

Spoiler

• Like 2

2013 MBC Section TV

MC: What will happen 10 years from now?

SYJ: I will be 42.  When I am 40, I imagined that I should get married and have a family… maybe having a different  life goal and happiness at that time

Her vision comes true and she will be the most beautiful bride tomorrow marching down the aisle with her dashing first and last man to FOREVER.  

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbtvut2FjOB/?utm_medium=copy_link

16-BA309-A-9551-4041-A0-FA-40-AC0-E6-B3-

ctto: beanhandhk

One step closer to to our couple “Wedding of the Century

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cbt-FS1pa9c/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

“It’s like fate” Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin, wedding today (31st)… Dress, Wedding Attention 

2022.03.31 00:12am

[Kang Bo-ra | Single List]

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin announce a new start as a couple in front of family and acquaintances today (31st).

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who developed into lovers while working together in the movie 'Negotiation' and the drama 'Crash Landing on You', will hold a wedding ceremony at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel Ashton House located in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 31st.

At the wedding held on a weekday morning, the parents and acquaintances of the two are expected to attend, and it is know that actor Jang Dong-gun, who is closed to Hyun Bin, will be in charge of the congratulatory speech at the wedding.

91-AC9-D3-D-BDF3-439-E-B70-B-214-D25-BC1

After repeated dating rumors, the two officially admitted that they were dating in January 2021 and announced the news of their marriage in February. In addition to announcing her official position through her agency, Son Ye-jin shared her feelings through her personal SNS, saying, “He is a very warm and reliable person just by being with him.” “We came here naturally.”

There was a lot of interest in the marriage of a top star who was at the top. Articles about the wedding venue and wedding date, as well as the newlywed house and wedding ceremony, were pouring in. The couple's marriage was widely reported not only in Korea, but also in Japan and other Asian countries.

397813-B1-9-BB4-401-A-A2-BD-8-A671-AECF9

On the other hand, Netflix, which streamed 'Crash Landing on You', posted congratulatory messages on SNS accounts in various countries such as Japan and Brazil. Thanks to this, 'Crash Landing on You' made the Netflix ranking reverse, and the ripple effect of the couple Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin was felt.

In particular, Son Ye-jin's new film 'Thirty, Nine' also succeeded at the box office and was once listed on 'Today's Top 10 Contents in Korea' alongside 'Crash Landing on You'. On the other hand, Hyun Bin, who is currently inactive, was ranked 4th in March in the movie actor brand reputation thanks to his topicality.

AB3-CD371-E985-4-E6-B-8-DEF-3-DF73-F71-A

At the production presentation of 'Thirty, Nine', which was the first official ceremony after the announcement of marriage, Son Ye-jin said, "As an actor and personally, I think it's fate because something so big happened in the early days of 2022." I want to tell you that it is.”

Meanwhile, despite a lot of interest, the two have been quietly preparing for the wedding. After the wedding was reported, before sending out the wedding invitations to acquaintances, he called and said hello. And as the wedding day finally arrives, attention is being drawn to who will be the guests of the two people who have been living in the entertainment industry for a long time.

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=342565

[2022/03/31]

“Wedding of the Century”
“Couple of the Century” Son Yejin and Hyun Bin MARCH to FOREVER…

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hyun Bin 차남 (the second son)   and Yejin 차녀  (the second daughter) Wedding Invitation.  Wedding ceremony starts at 4:00pm KST today 2022/03/31!!

76-A7-D3-B2-7-D85-4258-88-E4-1-CE409799-

source: JTBC “exclusive” article  

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, get married today (31st) with strict security.. wedding invitation

2022.03.31 08:33am

0000294180_001_20220331083301694.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin

0000294180_002_20220331083301742.jpg?type=w430
Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin

[Reporter Hwang So-young| JTBC ENTERTAINMENT NEWS]
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (41) are getting married. Earlier on the 31st, it was known as the main meal at 11 am, but it was confirmed as the '4 pm main ceremony'. 

While the domestic reporters and overseas reporters are showing keen interest in the wedding of the century, the wedding invitations of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were obtained exclusively.

The wedding invitation is a pure white background with luxurious gold tones, and the names of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are engraved in English characters. The message announcing the wedding of the second son Hyun-bin and the second daughter Ye-jin is written concisely, and it contains the contents that it will be held at 'On the 31st at 4 pm at the Sheraton Grand Walkerhill Hotel Aston House in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul'.

As it is a strict security wedding, it is essential to bring a wedding invitation. The principle is 'one per person'. An insider pointed out, "They said it would be difficult to enter the wedding hall without a wedding invitation on the day." The congratulatory speech for the couple's wedding was performed by Hyun Bin and actor Jang Dong-gun, who boasts a long-term relationship. She is also close friends with Son Ye-jin.

Aston House, the wedding venue for the couple, is a standalone building with an outdoor garden and a view of the Han River. It is located in the middle of a mountain, so it is a popular place for celebrities because of its good security. In particular, it is an opinion that it is an optimal space for the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are burdened with excessive public gaze, as everything is provided so that the wedding can be held secretly in the hotel.  

0000294180_003_20220331083301798.jpg?type=w430

The two announced their marriage in a handwritten letter on February 10th. Hyun Bin said, "I made a promise to her who will always make me smile. Let's walk through the days ahead together. I think you'll be happy to support our first step with the warm and affectionate gaze you've given us so far." announced the news Son Ye-jin said, "I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with. He is a very warm and reliable person just being with us. Thank you for everything around us that made our relationship our destiny. Please celebrate the future we will create together." requested  

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who were born in 1982, started dating publicly in January of last year after the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. After a year and two months of public dating, they got married and became a couple.  

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000294180

Jennyhouse_Jenny IG updated her photo with Son Yejin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbvvEG2Py4j/?utm_medium=copy_link

[General] "Wedding of the Century, overflowing celebration"... Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin getting married today (31st), a large number of guests

2022.03.31 09:10am

2022040101000007700122541_20220331091004445.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Chosun Correspondent Jo Ji-young]

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are married today (31st) through the wedding of the century. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will have their wedding ceremony at the Aston House at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul on the 31st. On this day, the wedding ceremony will be held informally by inviting family and acquaintances of the two people, and Hyun Bin's best friend Jang Dong-gun will deliver the wedding congratulatory speech.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first met through the movie 'Negotiation' (directed by Lee Jong-suk), which was released in 2018. After 'Negotiation', rumors of a love affair between the two were often made due to their perfect chemistry, and as witnesses and photos of their accompanying US trip were revealed, the devotees became a fact. At that time, the two denied the fact that they were dating due to the pressure of public devotees, but after working together again in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' aired in 2020, they officially recognized their devotees in January of last year, and got married on the 11th of last month after two years of devotees. announced 

Aston House, where two people hold a wedding ceremony, is a private ceremonial venue that only takes place once a day. It has been a topic of discussion by holding a ceremony. It is known that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin also chose this place as an independent space for a private ceremony.

2022040101000007700122542_20220331091004472.jpg?type=w430

The lineup of star guests who came to the wedding to celebrate the second act of life of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin is also gorgeous. As they are two people who have been active in various works for a long time, their close relationship with stars is also unique. First of all, a large number of fellow actors who worked with the two of them will attend. Hyun Bin’s acquaintances such as Ahn Sung-ki, Joo Jin-mo, Park Joong-hoon, Ji Jin-hee, Kim Seon-ah, Ha Ji-won, Lee Yeon-hee, Lim Yoon-a, and Son Ye-jin such as Song Yun-ah, Lee Min-jung, Uhm Ji-won, Oh Yoon-ah, and Gong Hyo-jin, as well as Jung Hae-in of 'Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food' will attend. However, there are rumors that there are quite a few stars who received wedding invitations due to the time constraint of a wedding ceremony at 4 pm on weekdays, but were unable to attend in person. Some stars say they will celebrate the future of the two with heart and congratulatory money instead of attending the wedding. 

The production team of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's work that became the Ojak Bridge will also attend. Director Lee Jong-seok of the movie 'Negotiation', director Yoon Je-kyun in charge of production, and producer Lee Jung-hyo and writer Park Ji-eun of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' will also attend the wedding and bless their future. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003847211

[Video] Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin The marriage of the century... work and love happy ending

2022.03.31 2:24pm

[Seoul = News 1 |Reporter Jeong Yun-kyung]
Another top star couple was born. 
The main characters are actors of the same age, Hyun Bin (40) and Son Ye-jin. 

At the wedding, which will be held at 11 am on the 31st at the Walkerhill Hotel Aston House, Hyun Bin's best friend Jang Dong-gun will give a congratulatory speech, and a large number of top stars will attend as guests. 

In 2018, the two met by appearing in the movie 'Negotiation' and showed unusual chemistry even at the time. 

At the premiere with the audience at the time, MC Jo Woo-jong made the mistake of referring to Hyun Bin as 'our groom', and cheers erupted from the audience. There was only one scene that came out together, but the two gave each other a score of 100 and showed a friendly look. 

Then, in an interview with a media outlet, Hyun Bin revealed her unstinting affection for Son Ye-jin by saying without hesitation, "Because she's pretty" about 'the secret of Son Ye-jin's love'. 

After that, in January 2019, following the story of enjoying a trip together in Los Angeles, USA, they were caught shopping together at a US mart, and dating rumors continued to follow. 

The pink airflow between the two reached its climax when they filmed tvN's 'Crash Landing on You' together in 2019. After the end of the drama, in January of last year, they admitted that they were dating. 

The happy ending of the two of them, who had both work and love, was captured in the video.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005999992

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin’s wedding at 4pm, invited by name

2022.03.31 10:16am

0000802906_001_20220331101603047.jpg?type=w430

It is reported that the wedding ceremony of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will be held at 4 pm on the 31st, not 11 am on the 31st. Kyunghyang Newspaper photo provided by Walkerhill

[Lee Sun-myung | Sports Trend]
Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding invitation was released. 

According to the wedding invitations of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin released by Ilgan Sports, the wedding was held at 4 pm on the 31st, not 11 am on the 31st. 

The location was Aston House, Grand Walkerhill, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, and there was no change. 

What is eye-catching is that the name of the activity is written on the wedding invitation. Hyun Bin and Son Hye-jin invited guests under their active names, not Kim Tae-pyeong and Son Eon-jin, respectively. 

Just like the weddings of previous stars held at Aston House, the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will also be held in tight security. 

The reason they chose Aston House is because security is advantageous. It is located deep within the Grand Walkerhill, so it is difficult to access it on foot without a vehicle.

0000802906_002_20220331101603068.jpg?type=w430

A view of the outdoor dining hall of Grand Walkerhill Aston House where Hyun Bin and Son Hye-jin's wedding was held. Provided by Walkerhill

The Han River is open in front of the outdoor garden and there are no adjacent buildings, so it is difficult to see inside even though it is an outdoor dining hall. 

Those who do not have a wedding reception desk in tight security are expected to be restricted from entering. It is reported that only one person per wedding invitation can enter the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Hye-jin. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their marriage on the 10th of last month through social networking services (SNS), respectively. Hyun Bin said, “I made a promise to her who will always make me smile. 

Son Ye-jin also said, "I am a person who will spend the rest of my life together," and said, "Please celebrate the future we will create together." 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000802906

It was rumoured that JTBC exclusive Invitation Card is faked, Ashton House address incorrect

Beautiful wedding photo of “Couple of the Century” Hyun Bin and Son Yejin.  They look so glowing and happy. Congratulations to the georgous newlyweds!!

”Jeonghyeok and Seri, who are together in the drama, are about to take the next step together in real life” ~ Hyun Bin, 2022

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

FF1-B8-BA4-7-A76-4-F97-9-B69-0-DE2-F5494

47719-D8-D-39-AF-48-E2-90-ED-75-E77039-A

• Like 3

https://zapzee.net/2022/03/31/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jins-wedding-pictorial-unveiled/
Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s Wedding Pictorial Unveiled

by krishkim

31ff522c-a95d-4e54-adaa-bb28ce36aa39.jpg
Credit: MSTEAM Entertainment

The actors’ agencies revealed the wedding pictorial for the newlywed couple, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

On the 31st, MSTEAM Entertainment (Son Ye Jin’s agency) and VAST Entertainment (Hyun Bin’s agency) unveiled Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s wedding pictorial. Along with the dazzling photos, they announced, “Today, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin held their wedding and took their first step as a married couple.”

c04966c7-7067-4dfc-83d0-904310436333.jpg
Credit: MSTEAM Entertainment

“We ask for your understanding that the wedding was conducted privately in consideration of the COVID situation. But we bring you the blissful news with the photos of the two,” they added. “We’re deeply grateful for the many congratulations and warm support that you sent for their fresh start. Both the actors and we will do our best to repay the love you’ve sent. Thank you.”

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin played lovers in tvN’s Crash Landing on You and were constantly involved in dating rumors. After their fourth dating rumor broke out, they admitted that they were romantically involved, receiving much love and support.

Source (1)

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2022/03/31/hyunbin-♥-son-ye-jin-release-wedding-pictures-for-the-big-day
Hyunbin ♥ Son Ye Jin Release Wedding Pictures for the Big Day

Translated by JustinaKim@Dispatch | March 31, 2022 GMT
PhotoCredits=VASTEntertainment

Hyunbin ♥ Son Ye Jin.. when two becomes one. The soon to be newlyweds release wedding pictures to the public.

Actor Hyunbin(40) and actress Son Ye Jin(40) released a set of pictures, that look as if it was taken straight out of a movie. The two stars are preparing to wed today at 4:00 pm (KST) at the Walker Hill Hotel, Aston House in Seoul Gwangjangdong.

Actor Hyunbin's agency, Vast Entertainment, issued an announcement on March 31st, stating "Hyunbin and Son Ye Jin are taking their first steps towards a married couple, today."

The label further commented, "We ask for your understanding in the couple's decision to keep the wedding away from the public eye, due to the ongoing situation with covid-19." Vast Entertainment then released a set of pictures for the couple's wedding day.

The pictures include the soon-to-be newlyweds, smiling brightly in their wedding attires. Hyunbin and Son Ye Jin's happiness is evident through the images as they hold hands.

The couple look breathtakingly beautiful. Son Ye Jin truly lived up to her name as one of the most beautiful faces in South Korea. The actress wore a white dress that complemented her frame. Hyunbin looked handsome as he matched with his fiancé, in a white suit.

Hyunbin and Son Ye Jin were born in 1982, making the two stars the same age. The two lovebirds previously acted as love interests in the popular 2019 Netflix series, "Crash Landing on You." The two onscreen lovers took their relationship off camera, went public with their relationship last year, and are tying the knot today.

Hyunbin and Son Ye Jin's wedding will be away from the public eye and will be held with family and close friends only. Hyunbin's longtime friend, Actor Jong Dong Gun, is said to be making a speech at the wedding. Singer Gummy will also sing for the couple on their big day.

Vast Entertainment extended gratitude towards supportive fans. "We appreciate and are deeply grateful for the warm wishes on the couple's new beginning. We will continue to do what we can to repay everyone for the love and interest on our artist."

https://soahmusing.blogspot.com/2022/03/son-ye-jin-hyunbins-wedding-pictorial.html

Theqoo: Son Ye Jin ♥ Hyunbin's wedding pictorial is unveiled for the first time, the visuals are comparable to a movie

http://naver.me/FKpAODyF
Congratulations, be happy 

K-netizen comments:
1. Like a movie.
2. It's not a pictorial? they just take a photo? It's pretty and natural.
3. Wow, Yejinhand's shoulder line is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But there's a big height difference between the two of them than I thought.
4. Wow crazy. You two look so good together.
5. Wow Son Ye Jin is so pretty. It's crazy. She's like a fairy.
6. From appearance, clothes, background, and facial expressions, all are perfect.
7. Son Ye Jin's face is prettier than the dress, amazing. Congratulations!
8. Son Ye Jin looks like a princess. She's so pretty.
9. I think she looks really happy when she's with Hyunbin.
10. Has a couple ever filmed a movie or drama as the lead protagonists? Just do something.
11. They're both very handsome and very pretty. It's unrealistic.
12. HyunBin is handsome but Son Ye Jin's smile is crazy. Freaking pretty.
13. Oh really so pretty. They match so well. This is really crazy ㅠㅠ please be happy for the rest of your life ㅠㅠ
14. No, unni, even you laugh that loudly and carelessly but you're still freaking pretty.
15. Crazy. HyunBin is freaking cool and Ye Jin unni is freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
16. Yejinhand is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
17. It's like I'm looking at a wedding photo in a drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
18. It's like season 2 of  'Crash Landing on You', so nice.
19. Son Ye Jin's eye smile is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
20. They're really the best visual couple....match well.
21. Ahhh so pretty ㅠㅠ They're a movie themselves.
22. Wow HyunBin in the first pic is awesome ㅠㅠ
23. When will this movie be released?
24. It looks like Seri and Jeong Hyuk's wedding photo. ㅠㅠ Be happy!
25. They're such a perfect couple.
26. Son Ye Jin is so pretty. She looks so happy when she smiles
27. But really, how can they fit so well like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ be happy.
28. It's like a still cut from a drama. They're so pretty.
29. Please be happy for 100 years.
30. The first pic looks like a prince and princess in a fairy tale. The second one looks really happy ㅋㅋ live well.
31. I'm jealous of HyunBin who's getting married to SonYeJin and I'm jealous of SonYeJin who's getting married to HyunBin too ㅠㅠ
32. Wow it's the first time in my life saving someone else's wedding photos, so pretty ㅠㅠ
33. Yejin-ssi's smile is so healing... Be happy, both of you!
34. It's really prettier than the drama ㅜㅜㅜ
35. HyunBin, why are you smiling so hard?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
36. It's the prettiest wedding photo I've ever seen. It looks so natural and happy ㅜㅜㅜ
37. The word 'Happy Ending' suits you so well. It's very very pretty ㅠㅠ

• Like 1
  • Love 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519904wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-reveal-official-wedding-photos-on-day-of-ceremony
Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Reveal Official Wedding Photos On Day Of Ceremony

by D. Kim | Mar 30, 2022

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Reveal Official Wedding Photos On Day Of Ceremony

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s official wedding photos have been unveiled!

On March 31, the actors’ agencies VAST Entertainment and MSTeam stated through a statement, “Actors Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are holding their wedding ceremony today, taking their first step as a married couple. The ceremony will be private in consideration of the situation with COVID-19, so we ask for your generous understanding. We are sharing the news with their wedding photos instead.”

The agencies continued, “We express deep gratitude for the many blessings and warm support sent for their new beginning. Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin along with their agencies will continue to put in full effort to give back for the love received.”

Check out the stunning photos below!

hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-1.jpeg

hyun-bin-son-ye-jin.jpeg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin co-starred in the 2018 film “The Negotiation” and the 2019 drama “Crash Landing on You.” They confirmed their relationship in January 2021 and announced their marriage in February of this year.

Congratulations to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!

Source (1)

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/03/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-unveil-wedding.html
Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin unveil wedding photos

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Spoiler

E0C1BD3A-F2BC-4700-A1A0-5E6B14F743F6.jpg

Article: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, holding hands with bright smiles... wedding photoshoot revealed
Source: SBS via Naver
1. [+1,922, -31] Congratulations! They match so well ^^
2. [+509, -10] Just... the perfect match,  beautiful and handsome. The best couple... I wish them happiness.
3. [+372, -13] I feel like Son Ye Jin's eye smile needs to be awarded with a national gold medal. She's just so pretty~~
4. [+243, -7] They're a couple who makes the heart of anyone who looks at them flutter. I wish them a long and happy life together~~
5. [+113, -7] I wish them happiness. Beautiful and handsome couple!! Just looking at the pictures makes me feel so excited.
6. [+103, -1] I always wondered who Son Ye Jin would marry... and this is the perfect man for her.
7. [+73, -0] I need more pictures. Only two? They're just too pretty and cool ㅜㅜ
8. [+69, -1] What a refreshing look after seeing so many male celebrities get married to women dozens of years younger than them.

Spoiler

A1141D44-E4ED-40C2-9121-D25C976D1A41.jpg

Source: Naver
1. [+1,328, -59] I don't know why a celebrity marriage feels like my own dream coming true ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+756, -22] It feels so different seeing real wedding pictures compared to when they took pictures for their dramas~ They look so happy~~ I wish them happiness forever~!!
3. [+575, -21] Wow, their visuals in that last picture are amazing. I can't imagine how beautiful their children will be.
4. [+99, -3] So pretty and handsome, probably the proudest I've ever felt over a celebrity wedding ㅎ
5. [+72, -1] They are fulfilling the dreams of Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Seri... I'm so excited for them. 
6. [+71, -4] They are probably the most famous and beautiful celebrity couple I've seen to date. I wish them happiness~~~

Spoiler

7DAD9C6B-2F0F-4709-A14E-EB0F9C0F0E6A.jpg

Source: Chosun via Naver
1. [+2,127, -32] Congratulations to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. I wish them a long and happy life.
2. [+865, -23] Bin-ah, don't hang out with those guys Jang Dong Gun and Joo Jin Mo
3. [+162, -11] A dream has become a reality~ I wish them happiness ^^
4. [+93, -2] Son Ye Jin-ssi, please block Jang Dong Gun and Joo Jin Mo from Hyun Bin's cellphone
5. [+75, -4] Son Ye Jin has always been a smart one so I'm sure they'll live a happy life.. don't end up like the Song Song couple
6. [+54, -2] Stay far away from Jang Dong Gun and Joo Jin mo after marriage
7. [+58, -7] I've never in my life worried about the weather, even on the day of my own wedding, but I was worried for them because of how cloudy it was, and when it started to drizzle a bit ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their wedding news has felt like a bit of light in such trying times during this pandemic. Congratulations so, so much. I wish them both a lifetime of happiness and health.
8. [+50, -2] Sigh~~ I always wondered who would take Hyun Bin and who would've thought it'd be Son Ye Jin. I wish them happiness and beautiful children~~
9. [+49, -1] I love how both of them are such hard workers in the industry, unlike other actors who live off of a few CF deals and disappear. They deserve all of the money they make. I wish them so much happiness.
10. [+43, -0] Ah, they really are enjoying every perk of being born, aren't they? Born beautiful and handsome, married to deserving partners~ rich~ giving to charities~ They truly are living lives that anyone would be envious of.

• Love 1

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220331000165
‘Crash Landing on You’ couple Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin to wed in private ceremony

By Lee Si-jin (sj_lee@heraldcorp.com) | Mar 31, 2022 - 09:39

(Image)
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin star in 2019 tvN drama “Crash Landing on You” (tvN)

Top actors Hyun Bin, 39, and Son Ye-jin, 40, are getting married in a private wedding ceremony Thursday.

Set to be held at Grand Walkerhill Seoul in Gwangjin-gu, eastern Seoul, Hyun and Son’s parents, relatives and friends will be attending the wedding starting at 4 p.m.

While most details about the stars’ wedding have not been released, actor Jang Dong-gun, a long-time friend of Hyun, is reportedly delivering a congratulatory speech.

After co-starring in the film “The Negotiation” (2018) and tvN’s hit rom-com series “Crash Landing on You” (2019), the star actors confirmed that they were in a relationship at the start of 2021. In February, it was announced that the two would be tying the knot in March after a two-year relationship.

Hyun made his name in many mega-hit television series, including the MBC sitcom “Nonstop 4” (2004), the romance comedy “My Lovely Sam-soon” (2005) and the SBS fantasy romance “Secret Garden” (2011).

Son became a top actor with her roles three movies -- “Lover’s Concerto” (2002), “The Classic” (2003) and “A Moment To Remember” (2004), each considered masterpieces of South Korean romance film.

Son is currently starring in the JTBC drama series “Thirty-Nine.”

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2022/03/31/entertainment/television/Hyun-Bin-Son-Yejin-marriage/20220331110852441.html
'Crash Landing on You' couple gets married

BY LEE JAE-LIM [lee.jaelim@joongang.co.kr] | March 31, 2022

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin get married at 4 p.m. on Thursday. [MSTEAM ENTERTAINMENT]
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin get married at 4 p.m. on Thursday. [MSTEAM ENTERTAINMENT]

The two stars of the global-hit drama series “Crash Landing on You” are tying the knot.

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will hold a wedding ceremony Thursday at the Grand Walkerhill Hotel’s Aston House in eastern Seoul at 4 p.m. The couple has been dating for two years, since March 2020.

The wedding will be a private event to which the couple invited their families and close friends.

The couple's respective agencies MSteam Entertainment and VAST Entertainment confirmed the news and each released wedding photos of the couple on Thursday.

Nothing related to the ceremony has been revealed to the public except for the fact that the groom’s longtime best friend, actor Jang Dong-gun, will give a congratulatory speech. {note: this isn’t confirmed.}

Grand Walkerhill Hotel’s Aston House [GRAND WALKERHILL HOTEL]

Grand Walkerhill Hotel’s Aston House [GRAND WALKERHILL HOTEL]

Although the venue can host up to 300 people, the number of invited guests is presumed to be less due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

The couple is expected to hold a banquet with the guests after the ceremony.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin appeared on the screen together for the first time in the 2018 film “The Negotiation” and met again through tvN's drama series “Crash Landing on You,” which aired between December 2019 and February 2020. Although the couple had been rumored to be dating, the two denied it at the time. However, in January 2021, the couple publicly revealed that they had been dating since March 2020, approximately a month after “Crash Landing on You” came to an end. The couple said that after they played lovers in the series, the relationship became a reality.

Last month, they announced that they are to wed. Son said, “I have a partner with whom I will be spending the rest of my life,” while Hyun Bin said, “I promised to be there for her, who always makes me laugh.”

• Love 1