Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest hstar16

Can everyone tell me why Yejin fan over the world call her HAMIL? I'm a Ye Jin fan but a little shame that i don't know. Plz tell me why?

Can everyone tell me why Yejin fan over the world call her HAMIL? I'm a Ye Jin fan but a little shame that i don't know. Plz tell me why?

I'm curious about this as well. I think the Son Ye Jin fan club is called Hamil (Hamil.kr is her official homepage), but I have no idea why it's called Hamil.

Anyone know why?

Love seeing her in braids!  Anyone knows the link to Delicious / Sweet Proposal and Sun-hee & Jin-hee with eng / chinese sub?

Delicious Proposal is available on crunchy roll.

Sunhee and jin hee is available to purchase on yesasia. I haven't seen it available for viewing online anywhere.

Guest kdramafanusa

Drama 'Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus' Unveiled! (Entertainment Weekly / 2013.06.06)

KBS World / Published on Jun 6, 2013 / youtu.be/pilkpWiXBLY

New KBS World Drama 'Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus (상어)' Unveiled!

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but thought I'll share it here anyway.......
class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Five Fun Facts About Son Ye Jin

ALTHOUGH SHE HAS BEEN IN THE HEADLINES SINCE HER DEBUT IN 2000, THERE MAY BE A FEW THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT SON YE JIN.

65742-son-ye-jin.jpg

Son Ye Jin is in the news again with script readings for a new drama, "Shark." The disaster film Tower," in which her character survives a burning skyscraper, has earned enough positive reviews for distribution in America and Japan. But then Son Ye Jin has been in the news pretty much since her debut in the film "Secret Tears" in 2000.

As often as she makes the headlines, there are a few facts you may not know about her.

1. Son Ye Jin has a big following in Japan and China. Playing the ailing Shim Hye Won in the drama, "Summer Scent, made her a Hallyu star throughout Asia. Her film, "A Moment to Remember," based on a Japanese series, set box office records in Japan. The romance film, "April Snow," in which she starred with Bae Yong Joon, was a mega hit in Japan and China, although it did not do as well in Korea.

2. She is not worried about her image. Although she started out playing nice girl roles, she has since been a con artist, an ambitious reporter, a divorcee, and a woman with more than one husband. She also does not care about looking glamorous in movies

"I don't really care about ruining my image," said the actress when asked about playing a scene with no makeup.

3. Having recently celebrated her 31st birthday, she is enjoying her thirties.

"I think I had a hard time in my 20s," said Son. "I think the pain I experienced then has made me who I am now. I've finally found my pace. I'm satisfied with my life."

For Son, a healthy pace includes taking enough time between projects to travel and relax. 

4. Although she is a veteran actress, filming "Tower," a remake of the film "Blazing Inferno," was a challenge. Her most challenging scene took place in water early on a cold day.

"When we filmed an explosion scene in the water, I had to hold on to a big ball of lead and then break the surface just when the explosion happened," said Son. "In the underwater explosion scenes, I even lost consciousness once after being swept away with the water. It was really hard but I guess it means a lot to me because I remember it as a joyful memory rather than a hard one."

5. She did a cameo in the drama "Secret Garden." In case you missed it, it's at the end when she meets martial arts teacher/would-be director Jong Soo and tells him she has discovered his script.

"Who were you thinking of casting," she asks. "Angelina Jolie?" Not only do viewers know she will star in Jong Soo's film, but likely also in his love life.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/26299/20130430/five-facts-son-ye-jin.htm

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Classic Kdrama 101: Personal Taste

WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE A FAN OF LEE MIN HO'S, “PERSONAL TASTE” IS A LOVELY COMEDY ABOUT GENDER CONFUSION AND TRUST.

64103-personal-taste.jpgPersonal Taste

Lee Min Ho is the reason many viewers became fans of "Personal Taste." But whether or not you are a fan of his, missing this drama would be a mistake.

"Personal Taste" is a lovely story about gender confusion and trust.

As to Lee Min Ho, his performance in this drama is as good, if not better, than the avenger he plays in "City Hunter," the warrior he plays in "Faith" or the spoiled rich boy he portrays in "Boys Over Flowers."

And he is well matched by actress Son Ye Jin.

Park Gae In, played by Son, is a furniture designer who trusts too much. She gets used and abused by her no-account boyfriend, Han Chang Ryul, played by Kim Ji Seok, and her childhood friend Kim In Hee, played by Wang Ji Hye. Is her willingness to trust based on her belief that everyone is trustworthy or is it because she thinks so little of herself?

That's the real question in this drama.

She meets Jeon Jin Ho, played by Lee Min Ho. He's a confident determined architect who is hyper-focused on his goals. The way they meet does not incline them to like each other. But fate has other plans. As an architect he wants to study the house she lives in. So, he manages rent a room from her, which she agrees to because it will solve her money problems. At first, she does not want a male roommate, but because she mistakenly assumes he is gay, she relents.

Jeon Jin Ho on the other hand is not the kind of person who trusts easily. He's reserved, carefully considering what he will do and what he will wear. He's not easy to like. And yet, because of Gae In's trusting nature, she welcomes him into her home, even feeling sorry for the problems he must face because he is gay.

They become friends and change each other in positive ways. She learns to love herself. He learns to let go a little.

This drama is not just about whether you should trust people. It's also about how difficult it is for men and women to get to know each other.

Both lead actors are wonderful in this drama and encourage viewers to root for them. You want to keep bandaids in your bag just in case Park Gae In hurts herself. And you love to hate both the supporting actors, Kim Ji Seok and Wang Ji Hye.

Have you seen this drama? Did you like it? If not, there's still time to catch up on this drama before Lee Min Ho's new series, "The Heirs" begins.

Source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/26287/20130430/personal-taste-kdrama.htm

Guest hstar16

mujin said:

hstar16

wrote:

»

Guest hstar16

do you see she looks like Ye Jin? in my view, not same, because this girl's smile is not pretty and her eyes, too47c9867dc5f633e47a4887041d80a5ce_56157447.1m9rymo.jpg