Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest krizz_teenah

@PeerNorway it is based on that movie :D

GAHD. i just finished watching running man... hahaha. yeah im way too late but still it was loads of fun! i can't stop laughing. my brothers were already shooting me weird stares because im laughing so hard. :))

this is SYJ's face when bunjee jumping :)) still so pretty!
2aep6ih.png

Thanks for the eng sub! I kept wondering what was she saying at the end of trailer. Sound so mesmerising! Because she was saying those words while the door of the lift closes above her, I felt sad, kept thinking that those were her last words. After watching the eng sub, I feel like there is a 50% chance that she will survive. But then, after watching the eng sub the second time, I feel that the chances of her surviving is slim.......because son ye jin was no where seen around that man and his young daughter when they united after the fire was put out. That man has a secret crush on her and his daughter was with son ye jin when the fire started.

I am sorry for my unnecessary dissertation of the trailer. This may be my first korean movie! I am simply too excited!