Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

letme said: cocomhe said: letme said: Nope. Not reaally but if possible he should at least agewise level as well as acting ... Lee Min Ho in Personal Taste is way younger ... Lee Min Ki too of Spellbound. One of my fave is Open City. The story isn't that interesting but she's so daring there ... Suggestion? Try 'The Classic' and 'Spellbound' ... I just finish the Personal Taste. She acted very well there. I am not a fan of Lee Min Ho so I canot appreciate him. ...  ;;)

Yeah JWS, SYJ husband in A Moment to Remember ... He is hot. I hope to see them together in a drama or movie later. Won Bin is cute too ...  As well as Hyun Bin. Actually, I am hoping for KSW collaboration too ... I cried a lot in his 'More than Blue'  :( 
Btw, I am very sorry if talk about other stars ... You don't know how much I love YEJIN.  :x She is so beautiful in all her ways ... ♥
I watched "Alone in Love" in Dramafever. 

letme said: Yeah JWS, SYJ husband in A Moment to Remember ... He is hot. I hope to see them together in a drama or movie later. Won Bin is cute too ...  As well as Hyun Bin. Actually, I am hoping for KSW collaboration too ... I cried a lot in his 'More than Blue'  :( 
Btw, I am very sorry if talk about other stars ... You don't know how much I love YEJIN.  :x She is so beautiful in all her ways ... ♥

cocomhe said: letme said: Yeah JWS, SYJ husband in A Moment to Remember ... He is hot. I hope to see them together in a drama or movie later. Won Bin is cute too ...  As well as Hyun Bin. Actually, I am hoping for KSW collaboration too ... I cried a lot in his 'More than Blue'  :( 

Guest cofioca

Hi @cocomhe and @letme, welcome to SYJ's thread! Thank you for keeping this thread alive. :)>-

I am also a superfan of Ye Jin unni so I watched most of her movies already including A Moment to Remember. She and JWS were great in there, a total tearjerker. If i have to pick a movie and a drama from her projects, it would probably be The Classic and Alone in Love. But then, my biases are actually White Night and Summer Scent because my other favorites Ko Soo and Seung Heon oppa were also on the screen with her. :D And I'm glad she did something creepy yet cute like Eerie Romance with Lee Min Ki. :)

letme, Wow! nice new photos from Chatelaine and Sony. You know what, I see that we have so much in common: I fancy Fany too. My fave girls are TaeNy.

Here are some VOV cosmetic ads, have you seen these?

VOV Cosmetics

2fdda3cc7cd98d1099d1dbaf213fb80e7bec9023
63d0f703918fa0ec4600b093269759ee3c6ddb6d
8b82b9014a90f60350a44bd93912b31bb051ed1c

Source: Baidu SYJ

soju_chic

said: hi @cocomhe and @letme, welcome to SYJ's thread! thank you for keeping this thread alive.

:)

>-

I am also a superfan of Ye Jin unni so I watched most of her movies already including A Moment to Remember. she and JWS were great in there, a total tearjerker. If i have to pick a movie and a drama from her projects, it would probably be The Classic and Alone in Love. but then my biases are actually White Night and Summer Scent because my faves Ko Soo and Seung Heon oppa were also on the screen with her.

:D

and I'm glad she did something creepy yet cute like Eerie Romance with Lee Min Ki.

:)

@letme wow! nice new photos from Chatelaine and Sony . you know what, I see that we have so much in common: I fancy Fany too. my fave girls are TaeNy.

here are some VOV cosmetic ads, have you seen these?

63d0f703918fa0ec4600b093269759ee3c6ddb6d

2fdda3cc7cd98d1099d1dbaf213fb80e7bec9023

8b82b9014a90f60350a44bd93912b31bb051ed1c

credit: Baidu SYJ

cocomhe said: i would really love to see her in a romcom movie with Hyun Bin or WOn Bin, she is so cute everytime she makes funny facial expressions, but she is also great in drama, i am trying to look for Alone In Love but cannot find the link, i'll try to watch The Classic soon  ;)

I posted this in the "A Moment to Remember" tread:

PeerNorway

said:When I was in Seoul this summer (my first trip) I had to go look for and find the Family Mart which was an important location for the movie. It is still there. They have even hang a big poster, two screen capture pictures of the Family Mart first appearances of three scenes in this movie and a signed message from both Son Yi-jin and Jung Woo-sung.

487756_10151977679260581_1169873798_n.jp
217911_10151977679490581_484427759_n.jpg
614746_10151977781970581_846062996_o.jpg

Hi, PeerNorway. Can you kindly indicate her the complete address of this Family Mart branch and if possible, maybe directions on how to get there (from the nearest subway station maybe or nearest landmark)?

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
mmym

PeerNorway said: I posted this in the "A Moment to Remember" tread:

PeerNorway

said:When I was in Seoul this summer (my first trip) I had to go look for and find the Family Mart which was an important location for the movie. It is still there. They have even hang a big poster, two screen capture pictures of the Family Mart first appearances of three scenes in this movie and a signed message from both Son Yi-jin and Jung Woo-sung.

PeerNorway said: Annyeonghaseyo, I am kind of new to this tread so I am sorry if I repeat this in case someone have already mention it, but I would love to see Miss Son Ye-jin in a romantic drama with So Ji-Sub. I really liked him in the movie Always (오직 그대만).

mmym25 said: Hi, PeerNorway. Can you kindly indicate her the complete address of this Family Mart branch and if possible, maybe directions on how to get there (from the nearest subway station maybe or nearest landmark)?

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
mmym

PeerNorway said: I posted this in the "A Moment to Remember" tread:

PeerNorway