Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Wohoooo finally some news regarding her new movie. Should be interesting as it will be with lee min ki. Thanks everyone for the updates. It is good that more people keep coming. Spread the luv guys n it is nice to see yeh n unnie. Hope they can collaborate in movie soon.

I'm not sure about the first article, the second article with Lee MIn Jung, it talks about their good fortune as top actresses at same management company, Barunson. SYJ received much love for drama, Personal Taste and LMJ for Cyrano movie. Now it seems final stages for Eerie Romance and casting will be signed soon and LMJ will be working on a drama, MIdas soon.

Eerie romance has a director and SYJ will be female lead and Lee Min Ki will be male lead.. She will play a woman who can see ghosts and alienates herself from the world. It mentions that it will be comic.

Yay! I loved her performance in White NIght, but the movie itself was too heartbreaking. I'm wishing for a heartwarming and funny "scary" story. A movie you can watch over and over....and never get tired of. "Eerie Romance"/"Chilling Romance" FIGHTING!!!

fangirl hahahaha... :lol: sorry, i just can't stop my imagination.. :D

ksyjlove.jpg

wscopy.jpg

possibilities!!!!

I'm not sure about the first article, the second article with Lee MIn Jung, it talks about their good fortune as top actresses at same management company, Barunson. SYJ received much .......

Eerie romance has a director and SYJ will be female lead and Lee Min Ki will be male lead.. .......

Yay! I loved her performance in White NIght, but the movie itself was too heartbreaking. I'm wishing for a heartwarming and funny "scary" story. A movie you can watch over and over....and never get tired of. "Eerie Romance"/"Chilling Romance" FIGHTING!!!

jdclfc: agreed!..thank you so much! weeee!!!! can't wait for the movie! :wacko:

anyways, there's a vid about BD award in one of her site..if you don't mind, can you please translate this one for us, i hope this has something to do with the 31st BD...thanks in advance..

http://yejin.tistory.com/entry/%EC%B2%AD%EB%A3%A1%EC%98%81%ED%99%94%EC%83%81-%ED%94%8C%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4%EC%96%B4

Hello... Me again... Thanks for welcoming us Yoon Eun Hye fans. 

It seems that I find more news on SYJ than YEH this days.  I love visiting this thread.  I hope to see more of SYJ soon and maybe one with YEH one day again.  I'll come and drop by again.

Guest seirrah888

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I became a fan of her since Summer Scent...wub.gif

Let's continue to support her. Son Ye Jin, Hwaiting!!!!

Guest chatteraddict

Congratulations Soju_chic for being the new threadstarter! Everyone here warmly congratulates and thankful for your hardwork!

Cris, keep the artwork coming! Im a die hard SYK-KS shipper, seriously when i saw the the fashion comparison in the article, something came to my mind and hope that they're dating! haha Hope those two would do a movie together or even a drama, im dying for a longer screen time (but knowing Korean entertainment, they're not that eager to repeat co-stars)They're just so gorgeous together!

To all newbies here, welcome! Glad that there are more people visiting the thread and supporting our Ye Jin! Hope the number would be bigger.

Im sorry Ye Jin isn't nominated for the Blue Dragon awards this year but glad KS made the list of new comer awards! Cheering for him!

Sorry guys for not posting much here, but to let you know i visit the thread more than once everyday and loving all the updates and artwork!

Jcldfc, thanks for the translations! I hope you'd stay here so everyone would enjoy articles/news about our Ye Jin.

Hi all, soju_chic is now the new threadstarter for Son Ye Jin thread and will be responsible for keeping the first post updated.

Thanks to soju_chic for volunteering, let's keep sharing the love for Son Ye Jin ^^

cheers~

cheers indeed!!!!!

wah roxy! :w00t: i knew you'd make it..finally, first page will be updated..now get things done already sis hahaha.. :lol:

thanks rebby and to admin for allowing.. :tears:

andrea: welcome back dear..we miss you here..don't worry we understand. ;)

Guest cofioca

Son Ye-jin, 7 years ago, doll-like beauty a hot topic

'원조 청순녀' 손예진, 7년 전 인형같은 미모 화제

November 16, 2010

5181285658_fa25e4b1c1_b.jpg

7 years ago and innocent actress Son Ye-jin looks hot topic.

Recently the Internet community over the past 2003 years 'Super Sunday fun-MC TV daegyeokdol' starring Son Ye-jin in the message of the movie came out.

Son Ye-jin, who appeared in the movie at the 2003 KBS drama Summer Scent 'simhyewon just as the hero of both clans in pigtails wearing a white dress and innocent charm and flatter.

Son Ye-jin from the movie "the usual 'MC daegyeokdol' is a big fan of. The body does sariji four laugh just thinking about it when the MC comes out" and "Summer Scent 'dont like you very much," he asked, and the distinctive nunuteum ended the interview.

Opportunity, "the doll seems to say," "too crazy mimoda", "Son Ye-jin is the Leeds days," "The mimoda speechless," was the response.

Meanwhile, come December the keuraengkeuin upcoming movie Son Ye-jin 'eerie romance' is ready to appear.

http://www.cnews.co....161019484740375

~translation by Google

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ Heavenly indeed. This topic surfaced about a week ago and having found a new set of articles with same subject today, looks like it is talked about by netizens till now.

Jc, you are always to the rescue my chingu! Many many thanks!! :D Could you please decipher this one too? Why it looks like Ye Jin is ready to film Eerie Romance next month? Did I read it right? Please help me, dear. :sweatingbullets:

Gwapa, according to her recent messages, she mentioned she's contemplating well upon her next move, whether drama or movie. :rolleyes:Let's give her time although I feel she will decide soon or probably made one already. From recent reads, best contender would be the movie with Lee Min Ki, entitled Eerie Romance. But yet again, no official confirmation coming from her.

Rebby, thank you so much for your warm acceptance! :)

Hello Chatteraddict,  nice to meet you. Thank you for your appreciation and support. Likewise, I will give my best efforts.

Also, you are very welcomed to join us in KSYJ club! :D About their recent coincidences, I actually thought that too. Oh, who knows? :wub: Pardon again, the superfangirl in me.

Indeed, it would be great if she's in this year's Blue Dragon list but next year, I'm waiting for her reinstatement. :lol:

Looking forward for your next post! ;)

Cris, thanks dearly for your encouragement! Ok, sis I will do minor changes today. ^_^ Wow! Great new creations, cris! blush.gif

To my fellow SYJ lovers, thank you sweeties for being great companions. smiley-happy059.gifI'm deeply overwhelmed that more and more Soompiers are expressing their admiration for Ye Jin. Wish for your continuous love and support to our beloved SYJ and her Soompi home, through thick and thin. Let us enjoy our stay here but a friendly reminder to keep in mind forum rules. Big Hugs!!  :D

Guest mona_rukia

WOW! :lol: I love all the updates and so happy to see the increasing newbies here....let's keep this thread alive guys!

soju_chic: congrats on being the new threadstarter for Son Ye Jin thread...

shane_kim0016: love your artworks...so full of dramatic flair...

cris: when i scrolled down the pages I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK :w00t: upon seeing this:

ksyjlove.jpg

then a follow-up of this:

wscopy.jpg

are you trying to kill me with "kilig"-ness? hehehehheheheheheh :D

SON YE JIN FANS! FIGHTING ( by the way it would be great if we could come up with a name for SYJ fans don't you think? maybe we should all suggest something and vote..watcha think? or is there a name already that i just didn't know?)

you are welcome rox! thanks also for being a great companion!

mona: yes, I am trying to kill everyone with "kiligness" hahaha (i wonder why there's no such word in english tsk!) actually that KSYJ artwork was done even before white night was shown..i had to post that again so a lot people would see it...my favorite artwork to date..

about the name, yeah i think we all should have one...I am now thinking of one.. :wacko: well, i always put in my artworks the line "Sonyejin International" because we all have different cultures here..we are from different countries, different languages. And, as far as I know (i hope I am right) it is not use by any of her fan clubs..there's SYJ hamil japan fan club, there's taiwan, there's china, there's hamil korea ..etc. but no international where anyone from different side of the world could express there admiration for her..that's my suggestion..it's okay if you guys have something else on your mind..hehehe then we should take a vote..ok guys?!!!! wah so excited for this... :w00t:

all: if you are thinking of something unique please post them as soon as possible so soju would be able to include that when updating the first page..

Cris So CLEVER! wow. makes me giggle. i love the first one.

SYJ International really sounds good(Ooops! Just Repeating mmym25 :sweatingbullets:)

and why dont us guys prepared to go fan meeting with SYJ!

:phew: im just dreaming dont take it to exag from me. :unsure:

i am happy that this thread was actually moving thanks to all of us and ofcourse soju_chic our new thread starter! :) *CLAP!

-------------------------------

SYJ tops the "I Was Always Pretty" list over at TVN (channel 75 @ Destiny cable here in the PHL). It features Korean female celebrities who are natural beauties and have not undergone any cosmetic procedure. The second episode (where I assume SYJ will be in as she is top 1) will be shown at tvN Asia's Enews Express 2 weeks from now. You will find the schedule of Enews at http://www.tvnasia.tv/. Do remember to catch her in that episode. =)

FROM SYJ UNOFFICIAL FAN PAGE

Guest dalisay85

i've always come here for updates on SYJ but this is the first time that i've posted. i love love love her. she's one of the top actresses of her generation. i can't get myself to stop watching Personal Taste. lol. PT and MNIKSS are the only kdramas that i can watch over and over again and not be sick of it. SYJ transforms every single time she takes on a role. it's amazing. i can't wait for her movie with LMK!!!

cris14, love your artworks that Ko Soo/syh one is hot. Too bad they didn't interact at all in their movie.

I really like the website Sonyejin LOve, lots of cool videoclips but I can't see anything about the 31st blue dragon. I bet she'll be there and I hope Ko Soo wins for best newcomer, after all, when they presented last year she said she hoped he would win for 'White Night" next year and Ko Soo smiled and said "yes, I would like to receive it" with his shy smile.

My favorite blue dragon is 2007, loved her dress and I'm trying to find the broadcast of that show b/c I also love SYJ and SSH and they were sitting together.

From that article, Eerie/Chilling Romance will start filming in December or pre- production will begin then.

Hope this is true!

Guest kevin1320

hello SYJ fan...how have u guys been doing??? im back just to greet u guys here...

seem like SYJ will comeback with a movie or something??? what is that movie about and who will be paired with her????

have a nice day, guysssssssssss

Hello, I actually learned a while ago that SYJ will be back with a movie with Lee Min Ki.  I read here that he is a fan of her and she is one of her ideals.  Another similarity between SYJ and YEH is that Lee Min Ki has called them both their ideals.  Lee Min Ki said that about YEH many times since the Xman days.  He has good taste.  Looks like shane_kim0016 has created a new ship...... SYJYEH..... :rolleyes: .  Can't wait for the movie....