7. Sandara Park

6. Han Gain

5. Lee Min Jung

4. Song Hye Kyo

3. Sung Yuri

2. Kim Min Jung

1. Son Ye Jin

*I didn't catch 8-10. Sorry.

They are ranking celebrities with natural beauty. They've been showing pics of these celebrities past and present.

I got this from 2NE1 thread. Posted by cristina0422

Of course, the fairest of them all. Yejin is definitely a natural beauty. 

blush.gif

hey himitsuu!!! wah..thanks for that..though i know for a fact that's true (hahaha kidding..) i am still happy reading news like that..keep visiting!

Guest cofioca

Hi shane, love your new avatar! wub.gif

I guess that has been the usual impression of those who are unfamiliar with SYJ, more importantly her dramas/movies/CFs, which have had proven how she blends marvelously with almost all of her leading men. w00t.gif

When I first watched PT, I thought Ye Jin's Park Kae In was totally peculiar from the characters she had played before. Kae In's clumsiness and ugly duckling at the start weren't trying to make you love her. But despite her imperfections, Kae In's perkiness outshone. I don't know but i thought Ye Jin's portrayal made Kae In's character new to me although to think, we've had encountered sooo many damsel in distress lead before. For this,it would be impossible,imho, to make one love her more as an actress. smile.gif 

Cris, thanks as well for the chatelaine scans! biggrin.gif And for the WB-SYJ artwork! You know, I love and admire them both... So I also wish to see their pairing come real in the future.... *sigh* wub.gif

My sis please check out the links below. Don't know, I just couldn't help but giggle when I saw them. tongue.gif

Ye Jin's fashion is often compared or likened to a girl but this time, it's a guy and none other than his WN leading man, Ko Soo. 

Ok, many might take this as coincidence but please, pardon once again the fangirl in me. blush.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

고수의 '독특한' 시사회 패션...손예진이 생각나는 이유는?

Ko Soo's 'Unique Premire Fashion'... This reminds me of Son Ye-jin and Why?

5171152619_678ebcd1c1.jpg

newspaper.gif Read more HERE

Credit to VOP

Psychic's Ko Soo Military Service Comeback, White Night, which also stars Son ye-jin and Han Seok-kyu, plans first TV Broadcast

5171151949_fddf7d923c_b.jpg

newspaper.gif Read more HERE

Credit to Arts News

----------------------------------------

For a reference of the first article above, I think the author refers to these:

b73aca6e51a263600b86f84.jpg

5171170581_e19725c84c_b.jpg

Credit as labelled; Ko Soo's photo reposted from KS thread @Soompi

And here's a video link for the second article from CGV:

tv.gif White Night's First TV Broadcast on Saturday Night

----------------------------------------

This one's a bit late post but here's an article I asked Elsie to translate since I wanted to know what was Ye-jin's reaction to Psychic.  Thanks so much, to both Elsie and Petra for the kind gesture. 

The article is about the VIP premiere. It’s repetitive, except for the comments of the VIPs who attended: 

Won Bin: “It’s a good chance to see the impassioned performances of the two actors”. 

Director Bong Joon Ho: “The bold acting of Kang Dong Won and the charms of Ko Soo have made it an exciting film”. 

Director Kim Ji Woon: “I could feel the appeal of the new film generation”. 

Son Ye Jin: “I’m unable to take my eyes off the screen as the film is entertaining”. 

Shin Min Ah: “The material is fresh and unique and I’m fascinated by the performances of the two actors”. 

Song Joong Ki: “As I have expected, it hits the jackpot!”

--- end of translation ---

Love,

Elsie

Original article credit to Asia Economy

Translation by Elsie

rox, hhahaha..i can imagine them going around the world looking like that!!! wah! forgive the fangirl in me too.. :lol:

thanks for that news and for the vid..i saw the pics of ko soo in his thread and i thought he was really cute..i noticed the shoes but didn't know it would become a news.. :w00t:

by the way, I tried this "make me a baby" application and was really shocked!!! what? red head? hahahaha looks a lot like ko soo, yeah? but the hair, i don't what happened hahahahaha :lol: :lol:

babywb20101105114153cnnm1mh9tf71rsab37r4jgulo6.jpg

shane: please just try to do all options..fighting! hahaha

Guest marcopolo

Hey cris! Personal Taste is being shown here in the Philippines na pala! I just saw their preview/plug, they used the title "Perfect Match".. Do you watch it regularly? I think their voices and the dubbing are a little bit weird compared to watching the original stuff with subs.. they have lines like " ikaw na talaga ang pinaka-bonggang bading!" or something like that, which I cannot imagine SYJ saying ehehe. but in my opinion, abs-cbn does a better dubbing of foreign shows than gma. watchuthink?happy.gif Im not updated on her these days, maybe I'll do a little back reading hehe

Whenever I see Won Bin's cuckoo commercials I can't help but think of her! Really wish they would do something together. I guess Ye JIn's Cuckoo contract is over?

Hello everyone!! I'm a Yoon Eun Hye fan visiting Son Ye Jin's thread upon learning that they are friends.... YAY!!! But I've always liked Son Ye Jin after Summer Scent, A Moment to Remember, and The Art of Seduction, which I watched one after another two months ago because she's such a great actress.  Right now, my favorite movie is A Moment to Remember.  I cried. 

I hope Yoon Eun Hye and Son Ye Jin will have another opportunity to work together again.

Guest Himitsuu

vegaspink, omg! now I'm not the only one who's wishing for YEH and SYJ to collab on one project again. I swear, I'd be the happiest person ever! LOL w00t.gif

Guest cofioca

Son Ye-jin - Lee Min-ki film an eerie love 'final appearances, expectations up

5178182768_dfbb6b3f7e.jpg

[Newsen hanjiyun News]

Gigabit film actress Son Ye-jin and immigrants 'eerie romance' (Director hwanginho) focuses on the breath. 

Ten years ago, according to an official film Son Ye-jin and 'creepy love' appearances have been influential. Sign the agreement after the agreement appeared to leave known.

Son Ye-jin a 'creepy love' seeing a ghost in power because the marginaldamage, give to the worldand to live disconnected Ten years ago, her acting and wants to keep her man is acting. 

This film came out as usual, Son Ye-jin Immigration tile first two ideal fit to breathe romance, drama,cast steps from the larger interest collected. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin a year, half MBC 'personal preference' in the young Bari bakgaein Ten years ago, the station received a lot of love current action movie 'quick' is the way to shoot. 

Another Son Ye-jin and 2009 Whites in Arts &Awards Film category Women Bestyeongisang other numerous awards wonand Ki Sang Arts Awards 2010 the film sector, too male rookieaward-winning talented actor acting in anticipation for the film heightis high. 

Hanjiyun trust@newsen.com

Source: Newsen

Translation by Google

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Son Ye-jin -  Lee, Min-jung  drama, film ... mixed pace

5178195896_7da4b1f241.jpg

Two aspiring actress Son Ye-jin and Lee, Min a 'cross' is taking. The same company that two actresses (Barunson Entertainment) has been working in. When you embark on this screen, Son Ye-jin Lee, Min attacking the bedroomprepared for this theater. In contrast, 이민정 two dramasand chooseto focus on the 손예진 the film.

Son Ye-jin and Lee, Min the movie 'White Night: Walking in the dark white' has appeared together in. Son Ye-jin in the film with a mysterious past, culminating in the role of the acting ppomnaetgo Miho, Lee, Min Son Ye-jin of the crew engaged in tycoons looking and secretary of the municipal situation is improved presence to the role. 

이민정 after the filmreceived much attention in. ''ll Pass; yeonaejojakdan' through the various film awards in the Amateurand actress dominates 'chung star as' expectationsare getting. At this time the drama, Son Ye-jin 'personal preference' to check the home theater was a fan favorite.

As a sequel to the drama 이민정 plans. SBS aired in the first half of next year will bedrama with 'Midas' take on the role as the heroine, and a contractfor the finaltune is. 'All', 'mong' in charge of the screenplay writer Choi faith, giving 'Midas', the JH, Kim Hee-ae, such as the appearance of celebrities. 

Son Ye-jin in the same period was chosen in the movies again. Comedy, creepy love '(hwanginho Director) of the castingthe final confirmation stageall. Son Ye-jin seeing a ghost in the movie power because the worldwill be delayed and disconnected life heroines. Men's role to protect her ideal is to include the usual balhyeoon 손예진 immigration was cast machine.

The cast is finalized, if the movie Son Ye-jin and Lee, Min again, drama is staggering. the most beloved movie footsteps of two actresses, drama, everyone is paying attention.

Yongho reporters cassel@sportsworldi.com

Source: Sports Worldi -Segye

Translation by Google

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I'm overwhelmed to see all your posts.w00t.gif

Warm welcome to gwapa, seirrah and vegaspinkbiggrin.gif

Hi himitsuu, forgot to thank you for the sharing the poll earlier. Thanks!! happy.gif

Hello shane, thanks for the artwork! Also, awesome KS-SYJ-LMH banners! wink.gif

Cris, wow a redhead baby! laugh.gif 

Jcldfc, found those news above. But there are no official english translations. Only rough ones by Google. Hope you could help us in understanding those articles much better. Please refer to the links to the original above. Thanks so much in advance. biggrin.gif

hey people!!!! wowowowowow!!! super happy we have more friends visiting and posting..thanks guys! keep visiting!

soju: hahaha red-head :lol: the baby looks really cute so i don't mind the red hair..hihihi

marco: nice to see you back! please hurry with the updates dear, we can't wait for them :lol: yeah still watch it regularly kahit puyat.. the dubbing was really awkward at first..sanayan lang..hihihi basta yejin gets good exposure the Philippine tv, I am more than happy. ^_^

himitsuu: really want them to work together too..i mean really want! :P

sierra, vegaspink, gwapa ko, WELCOME guys!!! we hope to see more of your posts.. :D

shane: no problem! just PM anytime ok! LOVE your siggy.. and the artworks, keep them coming!

jcldfc: yeah, i guess the contract's over..i hope they will consider yejin back and have them both on cf...cooking rice hahahaha :lol: