Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest chatteraddict

Helena??!!! Are you back now??? We missed you here!!

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on Soompi for months, hello to all Ye-Jin fans here. :)

She looks gorgeous at the award ceremony.:wub: :wub:

She lost weigh..

I remember reading that Ye-Jin was offered the leading role of director Park's last film "Bat" (the lead actor's Song Kang-Ho), but she turned it down. I don't know if it's true or not.  The role went to Kim Ok-Bin at the end, she did a great job.

Guest cofioca

Yay! I have to confess Son Ye Jin is my favorite Korean actress! 

I just loved her in almost every role she had (in order of watching): 

April Snow 

Summer Scent  

The Classic wub.gif

A Moment to Remember

Personal Taste laugh.gif

And I would love to watch her in 

Alone in Love

My Wife Got Married

and The Art Seduction

and in future projects that will showcase her versatility! Such a classic! 

Guest whatleftforme

welcome back helena!

SYJ is flawless! love her dress & shoes. I wonder if there is any article on this award ceremony?

Eh? she turned down many movie offers ... I wish she would have something lining up next.

Guest lyrehs

welcome back helena!

SYJ is flawless! love her dress & shoes. I wonder if there is any article on this award ceremony?

Eh? she turned down many movie offers ... I wish she would have something lining up next.

is this true? but y? aww.. i hope she'll have another soon coz i miss her in the screen..

Guest cris14

helena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so back! I am so glad to see you finally back..

thanks to mona for the additional pics! you are welcome dear!

to everyone who posted glad to see you all post...

I can see old friends hihiih

shiningyejin

6a12434.jpg

345ta12434.jpg

12121a12434.jpg

12123a12434.jpg

era12434.jpg

Guest mona_rukia

at last i finished reading the thread from page 1-277, blurry-eyed now heheheh, took me a few days....

Hey Cris, am loving your siggy, nice atmosphere...

after going through this thread i would just like to share some feelings and opinions...

1. i love the fact that despite the opinions of the fans here (pros and cons)..no petty quarrels emerged from it, i guess this shows how mature Yejin's fans are :D one can call "black" black here and not be afraid of getting thrashed left and right and what's even more beautiful is even though we say "she does not look great in this, or that wasn't her greatest...etc.." we STILL LOVE HER...

2. Yejin , in some pictures, in certain angles, resembles a lot of actresses. i see in her KTH, SHK, Han Ga In, Lee Bo Young, jang nara, kim hyun ju etc... ( is it just me?)and depending on her style or movie she can look like a totally different person that if i did not know her and watched her movie randomly ..i would think that she's not the same actress

3. i know that some of her fans think that she's prettiest in Summer Scent but for me i think it's in AMTR

4. and why is it called "shipping"? what's "hamil" and "chungmuro"? just some words i came across...

5. KO SOO - i've seen those interviews and that blue dragon award and yes i do play that clip over and over again the part where the singer sat right in front of SYJ and KS playfully covers for her ( kilig to the bones) and i also noticed when the two of them were the presenters...i noticed how KS was so careful in going down the stairs as if making sure that SYJ does not stumble...

end of my rambling....

Guest cris14

mona: WOOWW..you read a lot huh!

but you are right..yejin has mature fans in us..hahahha

I guess because we saw her from the beginning of her career that's why we understand how she makes decisions.

and she definitely is just human and not perfect but we love her for that.

all opinions will always be respected in this room that's how most of us think here.

I always encourage people to interact. speak your mind hahahah...

thank you so much for spending so much time reading those pages.

KO SOO? no words hahahha I guess you can see in my siggy and profile pic how much I adore these two..

(kilig to the bones talaga!)

lyrehs: Phils here...and you?

55474641201008182248470.jpg

2010081907463810011.jpg

Guest lyrehs

lyrehs: Phils here...and you?

from phils too..from BAguio..u?wer in the phis?

so glad to meet syj fans here..

hmm, enjoyed reading posts too.

Guest quidotta

A brief write-up on Sohn Yejin's photo shoot in Netherlands...

http://www.dramabean...ot-for-singles/

Sohn Ye-jin’s Netherlands shoot for Singles            

sonyejin_singles1.jpg

A week ago, we got a glimpse of Sohn Ye-jin‘s trip  to the Netherlands, which she explored after shooting a spread for  September’s issue of Singles.

Now we get to see images from that shoot, as well as more of the  vacation photos of Sohn as she toured the sights. (Some of you  eagle-eyed readers have noted that some of the photos in the previous  post were shot in Belgium in addition to the Netherlands.)

The Singles photos were taken in Amsterdam and use a sexy, alluring  concept, which is the opposite of the image she portrayed in her latest  role, MBC drama Personal Taste. Personally, I’m more interested  in the vacation photos, since the official shoot doesn’t much capture  the flavor of the locale, as far as I can see. (It’s possible that other  photos showcase more of the environs, but these hardly do.)

*The rest of the pictures have been posted on this thread by cris14.

Guest cris14

quidotta: thanks for the write up..

if anyone can translate this please..no clue at all..hihihih

92507636.jpg

dc

havent seen this before.

sonyejin12.jpg

Guest cris14

sorry this came late..

Son Ye Jin goes to Holland for photoshoot

by heartfacee on August 9, 2010 at 2:13 am

20100809sonyejin7460x34.jpg

Actress Son Ye Jin enjoyed her time in Holland while being there for a shoot.

Son Ye Jin promised her fans that she would reveal pictures from her daily life, and she sure kept the promise.

She got to tour around the exciting places even though she was there to shoot for Singles magazine. She seems to be having loads of fun since she’s smiling and playing around in all the pictures.

She opened a Facebook for her fans in July, and it’s full of pictures of her life.

allkpop

also this sites

http://allkoreangossip.com/2010/08/son-ye-jin-still-has-it/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/07/sohn-ye-jin-rocks-instyle/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/07/sohn-ye-jin-in-august-cosmopolitan/