Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest mona_rukia

Hi, I'm a new die-hard fan of SYJ....

The first time I saw her was in THE CLASSIC, in this movie though, i wasn't really INTO her...but the movie was great and I thought the ACTRESS was quite talented....though nothing to go gaga over...YET...

then i was browsing through a website wherein there's a poll as to who is the prettiest (i can only remember SHK, KTH there) and there were pictures and then LO and BEHOLD they had this picture of SUCH FEMININE BEAUTY that i just stared at her .... i said to my self THIS IS HOW A WOMAN/LADY should look like... or a GODDESS or a HEAVENLY BEING....heheheh

anyway the rest is history..i checked out her name and found out she was from the CLASSIC and so started my obsession to watch all of her works.......and to my immense satisfaction she CAN ACT!!!! by the way the picture they posted on that poll i mentioned was from her wedding in A MOMENT TO REMEMBER ( i just found out after watching it)

i would just like to mention also that I saw SONG HYE KYO first in AUTUMN and then FULL HOUSE ..sure she's pretty and can act but i felt like her acting lacks sincerity...anyway i never became one of the "million" fans of SHK....

then there's KIM TAE HEE who is another gorgeous lady but then her acting....hmmm...i don't wanna say anything that would hurt her fans but really...........ok i'l stop right here.......

that is why i am so GLAD to find out that SON YE JIN has the looks and the talent....best of luck to her and her fans......hope you never get tired of updating the site...........

sorry if my post is quite long......

SON YE JIN ....FIGHTING!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!! Bianca Gonzales of SNN (local showbiz news show here in the Philippines) interviewed Lee Min Ho.

The fab news is that "Personal Taste" will be aired here in PH via ABS but the title will be "Perfect Match" instead. :w00t:

No news if he's coming over to promote although he has expressed his desire to visit PH after his good friend, Kim Bum, said he had a great time shooting his commercial and meeting his fans here. He also said he had a good time shooting a commercial with Sandara Park who has been very kind to soften her slap as indicated on the script. But since it had to be redone 3 times, he said it hurt a little by the 3rd time. :sweatingbullets:

Guest cris14

Hi, I'm a new die-hard fan of SYJ....

The first time I saw her was in THE CLASSIC, in this movie though, i wasn't really INTO her...but the movie was great and I thought the ACTRESS was quite talented....though nothing to go gaga over...YET...

SON YE JIN ....FIGHTING!!!!

Nice to read your comments...I am cris..

WELCOME!!!

Guest cholesterol

Hello, I come to say hello to all of you. This is cholesterol, or you can just call me ducky. [i'm used to this name anyway.]

I read the last four pages and found jjyy's msg. In short, we chat at other places, and she also mentioned about soompi. So here I come......:rolleyes:

It's delighted to say hi to all of you. I feel cozy and comfortable here too. (or should I say every places with Yejin :D:D:D:D)

I feel we are connected by Yejin, even under different cultures or backgrounds.

Sorry for my poor English. I am a Taiwanese actually.

Anyway, do you guys see the new collection of InStyle photoshoot in Maldives yet?

Soooooo......sexy, especially this one.

You can find more on Yejin's facebook.

Now I think I fall in love with Maldives and this summer. hahaha........

Hopefully, I'll see you soon......

40493_139717432726824_136456683052899_251496_5868015_n.jpg

I made an unofficial fanpage for SYJ in Facebook. You can visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Son-Ye-Jin-son-yejin-Unofficial-Fan-Page/107310005986840?ref=search. It's in English esp for non-Korean fans of Son Ye Jin.

She also has an official fanpage in Facebook. Check out http://www.facebook.com/OfficialSonYejin. That page is maintained by Barunson (SYJ's agency) and Son Ye Jin herself. SYJ writes on the wall and sometimes its translated by her agency.

Guest cris14

40440147944781884368135.jpg

35970147944798551033135.jpg

35970147944801884366135.jpg

35970147944805217699135.jpg

38796147944818551031135.jpg

38796147944821884364135.jpg

38796147944825217697135.jpg

40440147944775217702135.jpg

40440147944778551035135.jpg

barunson and yejin official FB

cholesterol: nice to have someone from taiwan here..dont worry about the english..we understand

Guest mona_rukia

good day to all SYJ fans...as I've mentioned before i'm a new fan ...so basically i've only just watched her movies

can't get a hold on these movies yet though......

Into the White Night (2009)

My Wife is Married (2008)

Open City (2008)

Yobi The Fox (2007)

Chihwaseon (2002)

Secret Tears (2002)

For these movies and dramas though one can only be amazed at SYJ's ingenuity and sincerity in performing her roles....she can really get into her character flawlessly.........

The Art of Seduction (2005)

April Snow (2005)

A Moment to Remember (2004)

Crazy First Love(2003)

The Classic (2003)

Lover's Concerto (2003)

Personal Preference (MBC, 2010)

Summer Scent (KBS2, 2003)

am really trying to watch ALONE IN LOVE........

anyways i hope you will forgive me for this long post but i just noticed that i've NEVER seen any news of SYJ being linked to any leading man or any man......and me being an incurable ROMANTIC would like to ask your opinion as to who looks BEST with SYJ....dunno if this has been posted in previous posts....i'm still on page 80 and i can't stop myself from posting these......for me SYJ looks good with BAE YONG JUN and GO SOO...but i'm leaning more on BYJ

so here they are:

with Cha Tae Hyun

first107.jpg

with Jo In-Sung

The+Classic.jpg

with Cho Seung Woo

classic.jpg

with Jung Woo Sung

69b93d17a389f047ea69b671c3db7f9a1238531200_full.jpg

with Bae Yong Jun

200507112016141003_2.jpg

with Song Il Gook

SongIlgookwithSonYejin.jpg

with Kim Jo Hyeok

2008020515311758660_3.jpg

with Go Soo

ChungRyong_1202_GoSooSonYeJin.jpg

with Song Seung Hun

summerscentyy9.jpg

with Kam Woo Sung

23824.12.jpg

with Ji Jin Hee

Spotlight.jpg

with Lee Min Ho

leeminho_yejin_20100325.jpg

with Jang Dong Gun (the could-have-been)

jang-dong-gun-movie-2.jpg

Hi, mona_rukia! My vote goes to Jung Woo Sung whose amazing tandem of acting skills with SYJ on AMTR made me an instant JWS & SYJ fan. BUT as for the best on-screen chemistry, I would have to say Lee Min Ho from "Personal Taste". I think their team-up was very refreshing and liberating since SYJ has been starring in a score of heavy themed movies/series recently. ;)

good day to all SYJ fans...as I've mentioned before i'm a new fan ...so basically i've only just watched her movies

can't get a hold on these movies yet though......

Into the White Night (2009)

My Wife is Married (2008)

Open City (2008)

Yobi The Fox (2007)

Chihwaseon (2002)

Secret Tears (2002)

For these movies and dramas though one can only be amazed at SYJ's ingenuity and sincerity in performing her roles....she can really get into her character flawlessly.........

The Art of Seduction (2005)

April Snow (2005)

A Moment to Remember (2004)

Crazy First Love(2003)

The Classic (2003)

Lover's Concerto (2003)

Personal Preference (MBC, 2010)

Summer Scent (KBS2, 2003)

am really trying to watch ALONE IN LOVE........

anyways i hope you will forgive me for this long post but i just noticed that i've NEVER seen any news of SYJ being linked to any leading man or any man......and me being an incurable ROMANTIC would like to ask your opinion as to who looks BEST with SYJ....dunno if this has been posted in previous posts....i'm still on page 80 and i can't stop myself from posting these......for me SYJ looks good with BAE YONG JUN and GO SOO...but i'm leaning more on BYJ

Guest chatteraddict

Hi mona_rukai, if you want to watch the movies you just posted, you can sign in at AM-Addiction. You can download majority of her movies there via megaupload or rapidshare and its free, you just need to follow the rules though..they even have Delicious Proposal there (SYJ's very first drama) and of course Alone in Love.

Its not really surprising that SYJ never really had a rumor when it comes to her co-star, its a known fact in Korea that she's really shy and doesn't really interact with a lot of people and remains to keep her private life - private. If i remember correctly, there were only 2 major rumor that got around about her, one's the X-file and the incorrect info re SYJ graduating college. Other than that, i think gossip about her are very minimal.

Guest mona_rukia

thanks chatteraddict for the suggestions ....i'll definitely check out AM-Addiction

saw this article from SYJ unofficial FB

Jang Dong-gun, Song Hye-kyo Top Plastic Surgery Templates

The chiseled features of actors Jang Dong-gun and Song Hye-kyo are the most popular models for plastic surgery, a straw poll suggests. Job search site Career polled 638 workers and the biggest group of men chose Jang and biggest group of women Song.

Jang was chosen by 25.1 percent, followed by 19.2 percent who wanted to look like Jung Woo-sung. Zo In-sung and So Ji-sub followed with 14.7 and 12.1 percent, trailed by Lee Seung-gi (9.8), Kim Nam-gil (8.1), and Nichkhun (5.9) from boy band 2PM.

Among women, 23 percent picked Song, and 17.5 percent chose Han Ga-in. Son Ye-jin and Kim Tae-hee were third and fourth with 14.5 and 11.5 percent.

2010080500989_0.jpg

Jang Dong-gun (left) and Song Hye-kyo

Some 11.9 percent of the respondents said they had or plan to have plastic surgery in the summer vacations this year. Nearly half said they had surgery for the sake of a better chance at promotion or a better job. In a multiple-answer question, 71.6 percent of the respondents answered the purpose of plastic surgery is to boost confidence and self-satisfaction. Some 56.9 percent said they had or would have surgery for marriage or to find love, while 47.4 percent said surgery did or would bring smoother interpersonal relationships.

In another multiple-answer question, 27.6 percent said they would most want plastic surgery on their eyes, and 21.6 percent on their nose. Facial contours or jaw line were chosen by 19 percent, skin and wrinkle care by 18, liposuction by 15.5 and dental braces by 14.7 percent.

englishnews@chosun.com / Aug. 05, 2010 12:54 KST

yeah..who wouldn't want to look like this...

91ff7d08200e10_full.jpg

Hi, mona_rukia! Thanks for visiting the unofficial English fanpage I made for SYJ in FB. I hope you can visit often.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Son-Ye-Jin-son-yejin-Unofficial-Fan-Page/107310005986840?ref=search.

thanks chatteraddict for the suggestions ....i'll definitely check out AM-Addiction

saw this article from SYJ unofficial FB

Jang Dong-gun, Song Hye-kyo Top Plastic Surgery Templates

The chiseled features of actors Jang Dong-gun and Song Hye-kyo are the most popular models for plastic surgery, a straw poll suggests. Job search site Career polled 638 workers and the biggest group of men chose Jang and biggest group of women Song.

Jang was chosen by 25.1 percent, followed by 19.2 percent who wanted to look like Jung Woo-sung. Zo In-sung and So Ji-sub followed with 14.7 and 12.1 percent, trailed by Lee Seung-gi (9.8), Kim Nam-gil (8.1), and Nichkhun (5.9) from boy band 2PM.

Among women, 23 percent picked Song, and 17.5 percent chose Han Ga-in. Son Ye-jin and Kim Tae-hee were third and fourth with 14.5 and 11.5 percent.

Guest mona_rukia

No Worries mmym25 it's a daily ritual for me now to check it for SYJ updates....I'm really glad you made that fanpage......

soooooooooo sexy

SonYeJinfashionable2.jpeg