Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest Robstenfanatic

Top 10 actresses in first half of 2010: Kim Hye Soo 김혜수 10.6% > Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 9.7% > Kim Tae Hee 김태희 8.9% > Moon Geun Young 문근영 8.3% > Hwang Jung Eum 황정음 7.3% > Son Ye Jin 손예진 5.6% > Go Hyun Jung 고현정 5.5% > Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 5.3% > Shin Se Kyung 신세경 4.9% > Han Ye Seul 한예슬 4.9%

Source: Osen

Lee Minho- Son Yejin 'most hot - sweet drama couple'

Sports Chosun Original Articles transport 2010-04-27 16:31

A recent internet cafe Lottie survey participated by more than 300 members chose 'best drama couples' in which the overwhelming support of 52% went to Lee Min-ho and Son Ye-jin from 'Personal Preference'.

Cinderella's Sister of Moon Geun Young and Chun Jung Myung came in second place with 16% while Prosecutor Princess' Kim So Yeon and Park Shi Hoo in third place of 15% vote. Fourth goes to Chae Rim and Choi Si Won in 'Oh My Lady'.

Source: news.nate.com

i like how the two leads seem to get along. i think acting alongside yejin will be a truly valuable experience for LMH.

i didn't feel anything about LMH's acting, but he seems to have improved a lot in this show...and I think that's really kudos to our yejin unnie for bringing out his potential. PT fighting!

Guest cris14

there are a lot of BTS where she is really guiding minho on his acting specially emotional scenes..

i like that about them..

Guest nyantaiajah

Hi all,

Thanks to Personal Taste, now I'm really into Son Ye Jin. She's gorgeous and very good actor. As a start, I watched her latest movie, White Night. She's so beautiful & sexy. Her acting is amazing. So, I'm sharing my White Night ipod/mp4 files. It's a sad but very good movie.

Guest cris14

there a lot of good movies of her.. try to find time watching them..you like her more..

thanks for the link..

m0020017041309a12434.jpg

m0020008041127a12434.jpg

20100430070305030143054.jpg

1a12434.jpg

Hi everyone, i love son ye jin too ever since the movie "The Classic". Love her natural beauty look, she looks good even without any make up & simply stunning with heavy makeup. I started "Personal Taste" not long ago & was surprised i got hook onto it! I have no words to describe son ye jin's acting skills, she is simply "Thumbs up'!!! She deserves all the acting awards. I think she made "Park Gae In"'s character alive!

Guest nyantaiajah

Hi Cris14, thanks for the warm welcome. Not many actress become my favorite but now I'm adding one, esp after I saw her in ngs cut of personal taste. Her acting is so natural. She's very talented!! And not to mention, her skin is just glowing! *Envy!* ;) & I'll definitely going to catch up on all of her movies.

Oh also thanks for the pics! She's soo beautiful! & the one with kim nam gil, both gorgeous ppl.

Guest Robstenfanatic

Hi everyone, have been a silent lurker here heh.

Hi everyone, i love son ye jin too ever since the movie "The Classic". Love her natural beauty look, she looks good even without any make up & simply stunning with heavy makeup. I started "Personal Taste" not long ago & was surprised i got hook onto it! I have no words to describe son ye jin's acting skills, she is simply "Thumbs up'!!! She deserves all the acting awards. I think she made "Park Gae In"'s character alive!

I know what you mean, I started off watching PT only mainly because I've been a son ye jin fan since watching her works like the classic, a moment to remember (my personal fav movie of hers) and Art of Seduction which was hilarious and almost all her earlier movies like Crazy First Love after I first watched her in summer scent. Then I became an even bigger fan when I saw her performances in Alone In Love and Spotlight, both underrated dramas with really good storylines and she shined in both of them as well. And so far, her role as Gae-In impressed me the most, it's like what she said at the PT press conference when I was watching arirang tv, where her role was basically the most comical and different out of all her roles and she really is so funny throughout the show and yet even in emotional scenes, she excels in them too. And yes she truly deserves all the acting awards, glad that she's becoming a more accomplished actress with each role she takes.

And thanks cris btw for all the caps and gifs, I do also think she even brings the best out of Lee Min Ho since I never watched BOF nor got the craze but he has pretty good chemistry with Ye Jin.