Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest cris14

i had no idea she's been here in the philippines..

this is in dos palmas resort!!!!

If only....

d_a12434.jpg

d_3_a12434.jpg

d_2_a12434.jpg

d_7_a12434e.jpg

d_8_a12434q.jpg

d_9_a12434wa.jpg

d_6_a12434w.jpg

d_5_a12434q.jpg

d_4_a12434.jpg

d_10_a12434r.jpg

d_24_a12434.jpg

i wonder when this was..

It annoys the heck out of me when someone comments that SYJ doesn't know how to act in Personal Taste. I was in a blog and saw some hate comments about her, saying that she acts cheap and annoying. At first I got angry, and thought of commenting back. But then again, I thought, why would I waste my time explaining that she's Son Ye Jin, one of the best actors in Korea, when the actress herself can prove it? I hope people who first watched the show because of Min Ho will realize how amazing this woman is as the series continues. I personally saw this because of her and Min Ho, and I've been watching it without subs, and I have to say, I wasn't disappointed with the excellent acting.

And besides, the netizens aren't complaining about Son Ye Jin's acting, nor Min Ho's, nor all of the supporting casts. Which means they know that SYJ is perfect for the role. Which she really is. That's why I don't defend her back with words, because the woman herself can prove it. She did it with her movies, she can do it with this new drama.

Btw, I'm glad SYJ visited the Philippines. I wish I can see her too. And she looks better now than before, now that she gained a bit of weight.

hi everyone! :wave: im a silent lurker here, i love SYJ too! "the classic" and "a moment to remember" are two of my most favorite movies...i think she's lovely and a great actress too...that's why im with u rorakitzuku...it saddens me when i read bad comments abt her acting in PT, imo, she brings the character of Gae-In to life (i wish people will read the character description in the novel 1st before lamenting abt SYJ acting, it's what the script calls for, for cring out loud!)...

im loving PT coz of SYJ and LMH, i think they make a good pair, frankly, im soo tired of reading comments abt SYJ looking older than LMH blah-blah...whatever!...imo, it's barely noticeable, LMH looks older than his actual age anyway (dont get me wrong, i love LMH, i watched BOF coz of him, eventhough i hated the plot and jan di irritated the hell out of me LOLz, no offense to BOF fans)...also, maybe becoz we are used to SYJ playing mature roles, so this may be a big factor too...

...indeed, to each his own...all i know is, SYJ is one helluva actress! :D

...moving on, i cant wait for Gae-In's makeover! (pls let it be a fab one!)

Guest cris14

hello to 2 of our new commenters!!! heheh

agree!!

I dont care about what they say really, it's obvious that they are not a fan and a fan of whoever...

this gae in character had made headlines as to who will play the role that's why a lot of people are trying to imagine their fave for the role..heheheh isn't that obvious?! too bad the role wasn't offered to thier fave so they are making a fuss now!

I am not blind and stupid,.. I know how to appreciate good acting..so I dont want to waste time fighting back..

hi cris14, thank u for the warm welcome :D ... i just had to "unlurk" and post for it irks me also whenever i read such bad comments... i constantly remind myself that each of us has our own "personal taste", hehehe...but i cant help but agree with u too, i think most of those who complain, are being carried away by their own "fangirl" feelings, hehehe :lol:...let's face it, a certain "love team" has a huge following, so this might be frustrating to them :lol::P

...i must admit, that before, i was secretly hoping for lee min jung to be the PT lead girl (though, i know, it's a long shot, for Smile, You was still airing then)...but when SYJ was offered the part, i was psyched! i had no doubt that she can pull out GI's role, i believe in her acting prowess!...true enough, she's perfect for the role! imo, she owns it!!!

...haters will be haters...so, yeah!?! why bother right?!! SYJ fighting!!! ...

...*sorry for the rant* just had to let it out! :lol:...on a lighter note, i cant, cant wait for epi 5! wwwweeeee! :lol:

Guest cris14

kre_ i think LMJ and SYJ are good friends since they are both in Barunson entertainment. I see them together sometimes..

20100326215209115.jpg

shooting for another new CF

1111_a12434.jpg

360_a12434.jpg

chatelaine photos

2_a124342.jpg

untitled_a12434.jpg

Guest cris14

right!! he is that guy..hahah How can i forget such scene where he is about to turn into ashes heheh..

yejin is working with new actors..good.. to be relevant to younger fans also..

@cris14 wow! 2 of my most fave girls together: LMJ and SYJ :D thanks for the info ;) here's to hoping that someday, they will do a drama together :D

...love the stills from her new CF, the guy looks pretty hawt too :P

Guest cris14

@cris14 wow! 2 of my most fave girls together: LMJ and SYJ :D thanks for the info ;) here's to hoping that someday, they will do a drama together :D

...love the stills from her new CF, the guy looks pretty hawt too :P

they worked recently in White Night Movie..Love the movie, so intense

All casts had a very intense performance..