Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Ye-jin ♥Hyun Bin, captured on a date in Japan… A realistic version of the “honey dripping from the eyes” drama

2024.01.22. 3:58PM

2024012201001429500198491_20240122155803867.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

A photo of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin enjoying their Christmas date in Japan after giving birth was captured. 

On the 22nd, a photo of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin having a friendly date among people at a famous restaurant in Shibuya, Tokyo last Christmas was released on the community.

2024012201001429500198493_20240122155803872.jpg?type=w430

It is said that it was beautiful to see them looking into each other's eyes, smiling and talking all the time. Moreover, the still warm visuals that do not appear to be the child's mother or father make you feel like you are watching a romantic movie. 

The two appear to be radiating their marital affection to the fullest, regardless of what people around them think. When I think of the two people who gave melodrama in 'Crash Landing on You', it feels like I'm watching a real-life version of the drama. 

In fact, Hyun Bin was spotted going shopping to buy supplies for her son at a children's clothing store located in Tokyo, Japan.

2024012201001429500198492_20240122155803878.jpg?type=w430

Recently, the two people have been exerting their positive influence by donating 200 million won in succession during the year-end and New Year holidays. 

At the end of last year, the couple donated a total of 150 million won to the Baby Box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and the Jusarang Community Foundation. The donations sponsored by the two actors will be used to support treatment costs for children and adolescents through Asan Hospital, and will be used to support projects for single mother families and funds for children in need of independence through Baby Box. Son Ye-jin then held a bazaar at the beginning of the year and received applause by donating another 40 million won. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin appeared in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which aired from December 2019 to February 2020, and became a real-life lover with Hyun Bin, who played her lover, and they got married last year. Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son in November of the same year and is currently reviewing her next work.

“It seems like a good marriage”… Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, ‘honey dripping’ Japan date eyewitness account

2024.01.22 7:51PM

0001684187_001_20240122195101321.jpg?type=w430

[XPORTS NEWS]

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's date in Japan was captured. 

Recently, reports of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin seeing a couple in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan have spread online. The two reportedly enjoyed a trip to Japan on Christmas Eve last year.

0001684187_002_20240122195101360.jpg?type=w430

The photo released along with this shows Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin sitting across from each other and having a meal at a famous restaurant in Shibuya. The two people appear to be enjoying their leisure time in comfortable clothes without worrying about the attention of those around them. In particular, the sight of them smiling brightly while looking at each other attracts attention. 

It is known that the two did not miss out on fan service, such as signing autographs for fans they met while traveling. 

Netizens are responding to this by saying, "The face looks bright. It seems like a good marriage," "He looks happy," and "It's like a romance movie."

0001684187_003_20240122195101410.jpg?type=w430

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin met through the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which aired in 2019, and got married in March 2022. She later held her son in her arms in November of the same year. 

At the end of last year, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin spread their positive influence by donating a total of 150 million won to the Baby Box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and the Jusarang Community Foundation. The couple's donation will be used to support treatment costs for children and adolescents through Asan Hospital, and will be used through Baby Box to fund support projects for single mother families and children in need of independence. 

In addition, Son Ye-jin donated 40 million won of the proceeds from her charity bazaar on the 11th to the social welfare corporation Blue Tree, helping to promote welfare for the disabled and support independence for the developmentally disabled. 

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin ♥Hyun Bin, captured on a date in Japan, a hot topic… everyday life is a romance movie 

202401221858156303931_20240122190617_01_20240122192701241.jpg?type=w430

Photo = Online community

[HERALD POP]
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's date in Japan was captured and became a hot topic. 

On the 22nd, photos and eyewitness accounts were posted on social media and online communities saying that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin enjoyed a date at a famous restaurant in Tokyo, Japan last Christmas. 

The released photo shows Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin smiling and talking without covering their faces. The eyes that look at each other are overflowing with affection and seem to be dripping with honey, creating a sweetness. The beautiful sight of a handsome man and woman reminiscent of a scene from a romantic movie is attracting a lot of attention. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin became lovers after the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You,' in which they co-starred, and got married in November 2022. In June of that year, three months after attracting attention with the birth of the couple of the century, Son Ye-jin directly announced her pregnancy, and in November, she finally held her son in her arms and began raising her family as a family of three.  

At the time of giving birth, Son Ye-jin said, "All babies in this world are light in their very existence. When I met a being who loved me more than myself, I felt helpless and at the same time strong that I could do anything." She added, "I was with the hedgehog every day through this entire process." “I am also grateful to you for transforming into a child,” said her husband, Hyun Bin, who also became a parent. 

In addition, at the end of last year, the two donated a total of 150 million won through the Baby Box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and the Jusarang Community Foundation, setting an example for their positive influence. This time, with their sweet current situation becoming a hot topic, interest is gathering in their future moves.

What about parenting? Son Ye-jin's birthday celebration Japanese date? ♥Hyun Bin was also ‘caught’ in a children’s store 

2024.01.22. 11:57 PM

0005003566_001_20240122235703376.png?type=w430

[OSEN]

While actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are giving a warm feeling with the news of New Year's donation, they were also recently spotted on a date in Japan, attracting attention. 

Recently, there have been eyewitness accounts of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin seen in Japan through various online communities. I saw the two of them at a restaurant. An actual photo was also released, showing the two people confidently enjoying a meal and talking without covering their faces. Above all, the two people are constantly smiling, looking at each other and smiling. After giving birth to a child and becoming parents, the relationship became even closer. 

According to the post, this photo appears to have been captured during the Christmas season in December last year. In fact, at the time, Hyun Bin was seen at a children's clothing store located in Tokyo, Japan, and according to an eyewitness, he was said to be enjoying shopping for his son. 

Some netizens are even saying that Son Ye-jin's couple may have gone on a trip to celebrate her upcoming birthday. Early this year, Son Ye-jin celebrated her 42nd birthday. As a result, there was speculation that the two had left the baby behind and enjoyed a couple's trip. Attention is focused on him as he is loved as a top global actor both at home and abroad. 

Previously, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin developed into lovers by working together in the 2018 movie 'Negotiation' and the 2019 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', and got married in March 2022. In November of that year, many congratulatory messages poured in as she held her healthy son in her arms. 

In particular, after becoming parents with the birth of their first son last year, they donated to support projects for single mothers' homes through subsidizing treatment costs for children and adolescents and baby boxes. This is not the first time Bin and Son Ye-jin have made a donation. Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won for low-income coronavirus prevention and treatment through the Daegu Social Welfare Joint Fund, and along with Hyun Bin, she also donated 200 million won to victims who lost their homes due to forest fire damage in Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheong, Gangwon. 

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, good deeds after having son → honey trip… The essence of a happy couple

2439-CE42-6-F85-4-F81-B204-6-CB7059-BA2-

[XPORTS NEWS]
Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin made people smile with their happy and exemplary married life. 

Recently, a story about a sighting of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan spread online. The two reportedly enjoyed a trip to Japan on Christmas Eve last year.

In the photo, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are sitting across from each other and having a meal at a famous restaurant in Shibuya. The two enjoyed their leisure time in comfortable clothes without worrying about what others thought. It looks good to see bright smiling faces looking at each other. He did not miss out on fan service, such as signing autographs for fans he met during his travels. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been showing a sweet side from their relationship until now without any noise or gossip.

Spoiler

0001684223_002_20240122230101338.jpg?type=w430

The two met in the movie 'Negotiation' and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You' and became a couple in March 2022. They announced their pregnancy three months after getting married and had a baby boy in November of the same year. 

After giving birth, Son Ye-jin said, "This year was an even more special year for me. As you know, a precious life was born to my husband and I. I am also grateful to you who are with me through this entire process and transforming into a hedgehog day by day." also revealed his hedgehog father side.

Spoiler

0001684223_003_20240122230101392.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin said on KBS 2TV's 'Year-Round Plus', "Personally, something good has happened. I have a child. I still don't know (who he resembles). After listening to people around me, I heard that the baby's face changes a lot. I'm curious about where the final destination will be in the future. “My father smiled. 

Son Ye-jin celebrated her son's first birthday, and she also revealed that her son resembled her own childhood. Son Ye-jin expressed her affection for her son, saying, "I replaced Alkong's photo with a photo from Alkong's childhood... Alkong is a billion times cuter than when he was young."

0001684223_004_20240122230101424.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin became a hot topic by sharing the changes in her husband Hyun Bin's photography skills. Son Ye-jin revealed her recent photos from her golf course and she jokingly pointed out Hyun Bin's photography skills, saying, "She asked her husband to take a long picture by the way, and he only took a long picture..." She playfully pointed out Hyun Bin's photography skills. did. 

Afterwards, Son Ye-jin posted a photo of herself with model proportions and boasted that Hyun Bin's skills have improved, showing off her sweet affection. 

On her YouTube channel 'Im Jinhan Class', Son Ye-jin boasted about her Hyun Bin, saying, "I kept asking my husband to teach me golf. He teaches me a lot and points out problems."

0001684223_005_20240122230101460.jpg?type=w430

Recently, they continued to do good deeds and emerged as a model celebrity couple. 

Son Ye-jin said, "Everyone! It's 2024! And a few days ago, the bazaar ended successfully!! When the small spark in my heart grows bigger and bigger and finally comes to fruition after a careful process, what could be more rewarding than this?!" We reported on the recent status of the ‘Bazaar’. 

Son Ye-jin said, "I am grateful to everyone for donating their talent with joy. More than anything, I was very happy and touched to meet the fans." She also released a certificate of support showing that she donated 40 million won through the bazaar, creating a warm feeling.

Spoiler

0001684223_006_20240122230101502.jpg?type=w430

At the end of last year, the couple donated a total of 150 million won to the Baby Box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and the Jusarang Community Foundation. 

The donations sponsored by the two actors will be used to support treatment costs for children and adolescents through Asan Hospital, and will be used as a fund for support projects for single mother families and children in need of independence through Baby Box. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin donated 200 million won to victims who lost their homes due to forest fires in Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheong, Gangwon. 

In particular, Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 in low-income families through the Daegu Social Welfare Community Fund, and has consistently carried out donation activities in various ways, such as sponsoring pediatric patients with incurable diseases and sponsoring scholarships for low-income disabled children, so this good deed also attracted attention. 

Honey seems to be dripping from Son Ye-jin’s eyes as she looks at Hyun Bin …  Photo taken at at restaurant in Tokyo

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin reveal their sweet appearance

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin / Provided by MS Team Entertainment

[WIKITREE]

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's date in Japan was captured.

On the 21st, a photo showing the two people eating at a restaurant in Tokyo, Japan was released on various social media platforms, including X (formerly Twitter) and Instagram. Hyun Bin was wearing a black jacket and Son Ye-jin was wearing a green coat.

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple./Capture from X (former Twitter)
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple.

On the 21st, a photo showing the two people eating at a restaurant in Tokyo, Japan was released on various social media platforms, including X (formerly Twitter) and Instagram. Hyun Bin was wearing a black jacket and Son Ye-jin was wearing a green coat. 

According to the netizen who published the photo, the two visited Japan last month for the Christmas season. The two were also seen purchasing clothes for their son at a children's clothing store in Japan.

Netizens who saw the photo responded with comments such as "My eyes are dripping with honey," "The picture quality is poor, but it looks like a movie," "A pretty and kind-hearted couple," and "They have a beautiful smile."

Recently, the two donated 150 million won on the 9th to support families of children and adolescents in need and single mothers.

Previously, Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won to the Daegu Community Chest of Korea in 2020 to help the vulnerable and medical staff in need of COVID-19, and in 2022, he donated 200 million won jointly with Hyun Bin for residents suffering from large wildfires on the east coast.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple / Provided by VAST Entertainment

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin became lovers in real life after working together in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which ended in February 2020. They got married in March 2022 and welcomed their son in November of the same year.

Snapshot Reveals Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin’s Cozy Christmas Date

JANUARY 22, 2024 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1705921887-2024012201001429500198491-20240122155803867.jpg

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a celebrated couple, were captured enjoying a Christmas date in Japan following the birth of their child.

On the 22nd, a community shared photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin on a sweet date last Christmas at a famous restaurant in Shibuya, Tokyo. They were seen deeply engaged in conversation, smiling and looking into each other’s eyes, creating a scene reminiscent of a romantic movie. Their still-stunning visuals make it hard to believe they are parents, adding to the illusion.

The couple seemed to fully express their affection for each other, regardless of the surrounding attention. It felt like watching a real-life version of their drama 'Crash Landing on You,' where they performed melodramatic roles.

1705922402-2024012201001429500198493-20240122155803872.jpg

In fact, Hyun Bin was also spotted shopping for children's items in a Tokyo store, presumably for their son.

1705922408-2024012201001429500198492-20240122155803878.jpg

Recently, the couple has been making headlines for their charitable actions, donating a total of 200 million won (approximately $148,000) during the holiday season. They donated 150 million won (approximately
$111,000) to Seoul Asan Hospital and the Jusarang Community's Baby Box at the end of last year. The funds provided to Asan Hospital will support pediatric and adolescent treatments, while the Baby Box donations will assist single-mother families and children in need of independence. Furthermore, Son Ye-jin held a bazaar at the beginning of the year and donated an additional 40 million won (approximately $29,600)

Son Ye-jin, who starred in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' from December 2019 to February 2020, became real-life partners with co-star Hyun Bin and they married last year. She gave birth to a son in November and is currently considering her next project.

• Like 1

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin’s 2023 Christmas Celebrations Snapped In Japan

Updated on Jan 22, 2024 | 9:14 PM IST 

By MOUMITA CHAKRABORTY |  PINKVILLA

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin's wedding: courtesy of VAST Entertainment

Crash Landing on You's couple Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin celebrated Christmas together with their close ones. They had confirmed their relationship in 2021 and in March of 2022, they got married. A few months later, the couple shared the news that they were expecting a child and shortly after were blessed with their son in November 2022. Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin do their best for their child's privacy and haven't shown his face to the public. But every now and then, Son Ye Jin posts adorable pictures of him without revealing the kid's face on Instagram.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin celebrate Christmas with one another

202401221858156303931_20240122190617_01_20240122192701241.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were seen celebrating a cosy Christmas last year. The two actors were snapped enjoying a warm and cosy date night in Japan at a restaurant. On January 22, a forum shared pictures of the two from last Christmas in Shibuya, Tokyo. The couple had made waves when they revealed that they were indeed dating in real life. 

Since then, the lovebirds have tied the knot and also welcomed their baby boy. 

• Like 1

Netizens Allege Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Were Spotted With Their Exes

JANUARY 23, 2024

KOREABOO

WFbv_-WK_z_IRrbGhi0lV3jbN70W_3DFpIYO_GUr

Actress Son Ye Jin is going viral for the loving way she looks at Hyun Bin.

ZMnskIeZCqLeOIbr4qCZIwbGkr8kAB-rmSBUZIvyiLK2oJn5W6d5N7ojrT5u3wyOFBodnSmVvhSyZAHzjxtuPy0LAoWdiZSWtaFTupHMZuXdPX0=w960-nu-rj-l80-e365

Recently, a photo of the iconic couple went viral. In the photo, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin appeared to be on a date.

hciH_Pp6cg90nbv5Nj6C2QtRoNrHLghe8NaNbjTVIK7NFCskHz3Bc529vr8d5XcW0Jdl25ZxrJIgtg2Oe90Y03hk7hjeABcWuLzEmxJHbHze-M0=w960-nu-rj-l80-e365

As the photo went viral, many fans commented on their support for the couple. Many netizens joked how, despite the couple no longer dating (because they are married), they still seemed to be madly in love with one another.

Spoiler

ltbcoSAMzVgtcI_rs0Fj1avgU27DSPQMLa0ZQblIhTp2-vV5-YY4QmzEuuD0u2sFPEFt1BBG0D5YqA5s6mEb_t7ljOnActLcz6kHCBWZ9U-wlPJc=w960-nu-rj-l80-e365

• Wow, aren’t they each other’s ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend?
  • They’ve been exes for a while, but they still cooly see each other.
  • Wow.
  • Woah, are they dating? They look like they might be getting married.
  • Wow, the people around them are so lucky to see the hot couple, lol.
  • I thought this was a photo they took before getting married. I can’t believe they are married, lol.
  • Oh wow, what’s going on between the two?
  • They must have left their child with their parents and went on a vacation. Must be nice, lol.
  • Look at them looking at one another.
  • They are exes but are still cool with one another, lol.

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin got married in 2022. The couple gave birth to their first child later that year.

Which Korean drama do Japanese fans want to see a second season of?

JANUARY 31, 2024 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1706653754-untitled-1.jpg

Korean dramas have been etched into the fabric of global pop culture. It's not just the gripping plots or the stunning cinematography that's got fans worldwide hooked – it's the chemistry of the on-screen couples that truly sets K-dramas apart.

In the realm of global K-drama fandom, Japanese fans stand out for their unwavering passion and deep-rooted love for these shows. They're not just passive viewers; they're dedicated aficionados who live and breathe the world of K-dramas.

Japanese fans have put together a wishlist, a curated lineup of K-drama couples they're itching to see back on screen for a second season.

1706654405-image.png

Rank 1 - King the Land (Lee Jun Ho x YoonA)

Rank 2 - Nevertheless (Song Kang x Han So Hee)

Rank 3 - Love in the Moonlight (Park Bo Gum x Kim Yoo Jung)

Rank 4 - What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (Park Seo Joon x Park Min Young)

Rank 5 - The Heirs (Lee Min Ho x Park Shin Hye)

Rank 6 - My Love from the Star (Kim Soo Hyun x Jun Ji Hyun)

Rank 7 - Crash Landing on You (Hyun Bin x Son Ye Jin)

Rank 8 - Reply 1997 (Seo In Guk x Jung Eun Ji)

Rank 9 - Goblin (Gong Yoo x Kim Go Eun)

Rank 10 - Descendants of the Sun (Song Joong Ki x Song Hye Kyo)

Korean netizens also agreed with the list and commented, "Wow Junho and YoonA are so popular," "I agree with Crash Landing on You. I want to see a second season of this too," "I don't know about Rank 10, lol," "I think we need to let Rank 10 go, lol," "Rank 7 is good but Rank 10 is...." "I liked King the Land too," "All the rankings are good except 10, lol," and "These are good choices except 10..."

• Like 1