Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

‘Angel of Good Deeds’ Son Ye-jin donates all proceeds from bazaar “I’m so happy”

2024.01.13. 4:30 PM

0000212180_001_20240113163001434.jpg?type=w430

[MBC]
Actress Son Ye-jin once again announced the news of donation.

On January 13, Son Ye-jin posted on her personal SNS, “The bazaar ended successfully a few days ago! “What could be more rewarding when the small spark in your heart grows bigger and finally comes to fruition through a careful process?!” Recently, they held a charity bazaar and met fans in person. 

Son Ye-jin said, “In fact, the reason why this bazaar was able to be completed successfully was because of the repeated meetings of our MS team employees, the Lightning Market angels who appeared like saviors and solved all the realistic issues, our Intrend Areum director, and the best manager Sarangi. “It wouldn’t have happened otherwise,” he said, expressing his gratitude. 

She continued, “I am just grateful to everyone who is so happy to donate their talents. And most of all, I met my fans!! I was so happy and touched. It was great to see everyone looking so healthy! I am so happy that 2024 has started!! “I hope this year will be a fruitful year for you all as you burn the small sparks in your hearts,” she said, adding that she donated 39,989,000 won in total sales proceeds. 

The photo she posted shows Son Ye-jin taking a commemorative photo with people at a bazaar with a happy expression on her face. She also posted a certificate for donating 40 million won to promote the welfare of the disabled and support independence for the developmentally disabled, giving her a warm glow. 

Meanwhile, on the 9th, Son Ye-jin's agency MS Team Entertainment announced that Son Ye-jin and her husband, actor Hyun Bin, donated a total of 150 million won to the baby box of Asan Hospital in Seoul and Jusarang Community Foundation at the end of last year.

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin donates proceeds from bazaar... 40 million won, support for the disabled

0000100590_001_20240114013001502.png?type=w430

[DISPATCH]
Actress Son Ye-jin practiced meaningful sharing. 
It was decided to use all the proceeds from the bazaar to benefit underprivileged neighbors. 

On the 13th, Son Ye-jin shared her thoughts on her official SNS, "The bazaar ended successfully. When the small spark in my heart grows and finally comes to fruition, what could be more rewarding than this?" 

I left a thank you note. He expressed his affection by saying, “I am just grateful that everyone donated their talents with joy.” He added, “I was happy and moved to meet the fans. It was good to see him healthy.”  

I also didn't forget to say good-bye for the New Year. Son Ye-jin said, "I am very happy about the start of 2024. I hope that it will be a year where the small sparks in your hearts burn brightly and bear fruit." 

The post also included a certificate of sponsorship. He announced, "A total of 39,989,000 won was collected (through the bazaar). We donated the money we collected on a special day." 

In addition to personal donations, 40 million won was delivered to Blue Tree, a social welfare corporation. The donation will be used to promote the welfare of the disabled and support independence for the developmentally disabled.  

0000100590_002_20240114013001600.png?type=w430

<Photo source=Son Ye-jin’s Instagram> 

Son Ye-jin has exerted a positive influence through consistent donations. Last year, in collaboration with her husband Hyun Bin, she donated 150 million won to the Jusarang Community Baby Box at Asan Hospital in Seoul.

This is not all. In 2020, she donated 100 million won for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 in low-income people. In 2022, the couple together donated 200 million won to help victims of forest fires.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in March 2022. She welcomed her first son in her arms in November of the same year. 

• Like 1

The reason Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin donated 200 million won in celebration of the new year 

0004998495_001_20240113211403441.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]
Top star couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are sharing donation news one after another to celebrate the new year of Gapjin. 
We also donated 40 million won of proceeds from the charity bazaar, including 150 million won of baby boxes, to warm up the cold winter. 

Recently, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin donated a total of 150 million won to the Baby Box of Asan Hospital in Seoul and Jusarang Community Foundation at the end of last year in the name of the couple, and the news was spread at the beginning of the new year. 

The donations sponsored by the two actors will be used to support treatment costs for children and adolescents through Asan Hospital, and will be used to fund support projects for single mother families and children in need of independence through Baby Box. 

Son Ye-jin expressed her hope that it will be put to good use, saying, "I made the donation with the hope that it will be a Christmas gift that will warm the hearts of children who are more desperate for help than ever in difficult times." 

0004998495_002_20240113211403522.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin developed into lovers by working together in the 2018 movie 'Negotiation' and the 2019 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', and got married in March 2022. In November of that year, many congratulatory messages poured in as they held their healthy son in their arms. 

Son Ye-jin has always had great interest and affection for children in difficult circumstances, and she has consistently carried out donation activities in various ways, such as sponsoring pediatric patients with incurable diseases and sponsoring scholarships for low-income disabled children.

In particular, it is even more noteworthy that after becoming parents with the birth of their first son last year, they donated to support projects for unmarried mothers through child and adolescent treatment expenses and baby boxes. 

On January 13, Son Ye-jin posted a 40 million won sponsorship certificate on her personal SNS, saying, "Everyone! It's 2024! And the bazaar ended successfully a few days ago." 

She expressed his pride, saying, “What could be more rewarding when a small spark in your heart grows bigger and finally comes to fruition after a careful process?”  “In fact, the reason this bazaar was able to be completed successfully was thanks to the employees of our MS Team. She expressed her gratitude, saying, “This couldn’t have happened if it weren’t for the Angels of Lightning Market, our Intrend Director Areum, and our best manager, Sarangi, who appeared like a savior and solved all the realistic issues through repeated meetings.” 

She continued, "I'm just grateful that everyone donated their talents with joy. And more than anything, I met the fans!! I was so happy and touched," and "I was so happy to see everyone looking so healthy! I'm so, so happy for the start of 2024.“

0004998495_003_20240113211403562.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin attached a certificate showing that she donated 40 million won, saying, "I hope this year will be a year where the small sparks in your hearts burn brightly and bear fruit." She also added, "We donated the money we saved on a special day." 

Following the 150 million won she donated with her husband Hyun Bin, she once again donated 40 million won, donating about 200 million won. This 40 million won is the proceeds raised from the successful completion of the flea market she planned for the first time since her debut. 

Son Ye-jin recently posted on SNS, "I wanted to do something meaningful as I was spending the year, so after thinking about it, I came up with the idea of gathering my collections and holding a charity bazaar. I could use some of the clothes that I couldn't give to anyone or sell because they were too wasteful. “The thought of using it for something meaningful makes me boldly give it up,” he said, garnering attention for spending meaningful time during his gap year. 

In addition, this is not the first time Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have made a donation. Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won for coronavirus prevention and treatment for low-income families through the Daegu Social Welfare Community Fund, and along with Hyun Bin, she also donated 200 million won to victims who lost their homes due to forest fires in Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheong, Gangwon. 

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin donates the entire proceeds from her recent charitable bazaar

JANUARY 14 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1705162703-ori.jpg

Son Ye Jin donated 40 million won (about $30,452 USD) to a social welfare organization. 

On January 13th, Son Ye Jin took to Instagram to announce that she had donated 40 million won to a social welfare organization following her recent charitable bazaar. The donated funds will be used to help people with developmental disabilities. 

IMG-7501.jpg

IMG-7500.jpg

Son Ye Jin wrote, "Hi everyone! It’s 2024! We successfully pulled off the charity bazaar!
What could be more rewarding than seeing a small idea grow to see it bear fruit?

Actually for it to work, there were many meetings led by the team at MSteam Entertainment. It led us to the angels at the Bunjang company! They saved the day.
And also a special thanks to Areum at INTREND and the best manager Sarang.
Thank you for wholeheartedly donating your time and talent.

Most of all, I got to see my fans in person!! I felt so happy and touched. It was good to see everyone in good health too!

What a joyful way to start 2024!
I hope you will bear biiiiig fruits this year too!

P.S. We raised nearly 40 million KRW and we made the donation on a very special day!”

The donation funds came from the profits of a bazaar held by Son Ye Jin on January 7th, and the donation was made on January 11th.

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin donates $30,000 from bazaar

JANUARY 14 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1705290241-123044347.jpg

Actress Son Ye jin has once again shown her warm heart by donating the entire proceeds from a bazaar. 

Recently, Son Ye-jin revealed through her social media that she donated $30,000 collected through the bazaar. She expressed, “A few days ago, the bazaar ended successfully. I wonder if there could be anything more rewarding when seeing the fruits of such a heartfelt process. Thus, a total of $30,000 was gathered and donated on a special day.” 

1705290374-c08dfc66-b5a2-4a7b-b0e2-f611530d7bb1.jpg

Previously, Son Ye Jin, along with her husband Hyun Bin, had donated a total of $114,196 to Seoul Asan Hospital and the Jusarang Community's Baby Box at the end of last year.

• Like 1

[2024/01/15] Shilloe_Yejin shared the KENZO sunglasses engraved with the name Hyunbin they bought at the Son Yejin’s bazaar on 01/07.  ♡

“Hyun Bin and Ye Jin donated 16 million yen (150 million won) as a couple last Christmas.
At the bazaar held by Son Yejin, there was an incident that made me feel that Hyun Bin was supporting Son Yejin. Shilloe bought the KENZO  sunglasses with Hyun Bin's name engraved on it. I didn't notice it when I bought it, but found out later. Hyun Bin also casually participated in Son Yejin's bazaar!? I was surprised, but I got a treasure!  Shilloe held an online ZOOM last night to show off and share what she had bought.”

** Lora Piana & Gospheres which Hyun Bin endorsed were also spotted at the bazzar.

IMG-7534.png

IMG-7567.jpg

IMG-7566.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2GGjOVyz1T/?igsh=MXRjajVhdnVkaTY0Yg==

https://news.kstyle.com/m/article.ksn?articleNo=2232331

Spoiler

IMG-7583.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C10JbupyZ5n/?igsh=MW5vcW05M2gyMHMyNw==

Spoiler

IMG-7092.jpg

IMG-7001.jpg

IMG-6998.jpg

IMG-6996.jpg

IMG-6999.jpg

IMG-6997.jpg

• Love 1

13-DAAEE6-5664-4660-8345-149-C8-DB356-AF

[2024/01/16 | OBS NEWS]
We looked at the hottest news in the entertainment industry in ‘Its Entertainment Briefing’. 

② Son Ye-jin donated 40 million won of profits from a bazaar she held herself

Actress Son Ye-jin donated 40 million won of the entire proceeds from a bazaar she held herself. 

Son Ye-jin posted her certificate of support on her SNS, saying, "I am just grateful that everyone is joining us with joy. I am so happy for the start of 2024." 

The donation will be used to promote the welfare of the disabled and support independence for the developmentally disabled. 

In addition, Son Ye-jin and her husband Hyun Bin donated a total of 150 million won in the couple's name at the end of last year.

• Like 1

[Insight Korea] Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin donate 150 million won. “This is a difficult time for everyone. I want to warm the hearts of children.”

“Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin have made a large donation to support difficult pediatric and adolescent patients and single mother families. On the 9th, Son Ye-jin's agency, MSteam Entertainment, announced that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin donated 150 million won to the Baby Box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and the Jusarang Community Foundation at the end of last year. The donations made by the couple are delivered to Asan Hospital and used to cover treatment costs for children and adolescents. tvN ‘Crash Landing on You’  

Additionally, donations delivered to Baby Box will be used to help single mother families and children in need of independence. Son Ye-jin said, “I decided to donate with the hope that it will be a Christmas gift that will warm the hearts of children who are more desperate for help than ever during difficult times for everyone.” Previously, Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won to the Daegu Community Chest of Korea to help vulnerable groups and medical staff in need due to the 2020 novel coronavirus infection (Corona 19). Last year, along with her husband Hyun Bin, she donated 200 million won to help residents suffering from large-scale forest fires in the east coast region.”

IMG-7744.jpg

IMG-7745.jpg

IMG-7746.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-7747.jpg

• Like 1

[2024/01/16] Esquire Korea IG post introducing stars who started 2024 with donations.

“1. Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin - 150 million won Donated 150 million won to support pediatric patients and single mother families. Donations will be used through Asan Medical Center and Baby Box.”

IMG-7741.jpg

IMG-7742.jpg

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin Donate 150 Million Won For The Children 

Published on 2024/01/15 

HANCINEMA

photo1760207.jpg

Actress Son Ye-jin donated in the name of the couple with her husband Hyun Bin.

At the end of last year, Son Ye-jin donated 150 million won to the baby box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and the Jusarang Community Foundation. The donations sponsored by the two actors will be used to support children's treatment costs through Asan Medical Center, and Baby Box support projects for single mothers' families and funds for children in need of self-reliance.

Son Ye-jin said, "We donated with the hope that it will be a Christmas gift for those who are more desperate than ever for a helping hand".

Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won to prevent and treat COVID-19 for low-income families through the Daegu Social Welfare Community Fund, as well as 200 million won for victims who lost their homes due to forest fire damage in Uljin & Gangwon-do, Gyeongsangbuk-do.

photo1760208.jpg

With high interest and affection for children in particularly difficult environments, she has been steadily donating in various ways, including sponsoring children with incurable diseases and sponsoring scholarships for low-income disabled children.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Binworked together in the movie "The Negotiation", followed by a love line in tvN's drama "Crash Landing on You". The two, who met and developed into lovers through the film, married in March 2022 and survived in November of that year.

• Like 1

[2024/01/17 | Munhwa Ilbo]  “The remake of ‘The Classic’ (2003) starring Son Yejin, Cho Seungwoo, and Jo Insung is being prepared to be produced. Director Kwak Jae-yong, the director of the original film wrote the script himself. The production date is still undecided.”

A remake of ‘The Classic’ is in works. Maybe this is referring to the musical adaptation that was talked about in Dec 2022.

https://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=409510#_PA

photo117343.jpg

photo117346.jpg

photo117327.jpg

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin and Cho Seung-woo's 'Classic', a musical movie rebirth? Director Kwak Jae-yong “Preparing”

[SINGLE LIST]

photo117323.jpg
photo758.jpg

[…]
When asked about his plans for his next film, Director Kwak said, “I am preparing the movie ‘Classic’ as a musical film.
“There are not many musical films in Korean movies, but the genres have become more diverse. “I don’t think audiences these days have any aversion to musicals,” he said, raising expectations. Lastly, Director Kwak said a healing sentence for the audience, “I think it is precious that people are alive. “I hope you can discover that through my film,” he said, sending an encouraging message, saying, “Let’s be faithful to every minute and second of reality as long as we live.” […]

• Like 1

Sangcheon Charcoal BBQ ~ Euljiro Branch where Son Yejin and Hyun Bin visited in September 2023.

Son Yejin and Hyun Bin sat and ate in that table. :)

IMG-9306.gif

Spoiler

IMG-7935.jpg

IMG-9307.gif

IMG-9327.jpg

F5gz0GlWQAAUNZp?format=jpg&name=small

IMG-1077.jpg

Son Yejin and Hyun Bin sat and ate in that table. :)
IMG-1005.jpg

IMG-1006.jpg

IMG-7933.jpg

IMG-7934.jpg

SancheonCharcoal Grill Garden Euljiro branch in Seoul newly open last year September.

Spoiler

IMG-9283.jpg

IMG-1013.jpg

IMG-1014.jpg

IMG-1007.jpg

IMG-1011.jpg

IMG-1012.jpg

7-C9-FC0-AE-7719-4-F32-AA6-C-D66660-A91-

IMG-1018.jpg

IMG-1009.jpg

IMG-1008.jpg

IMG-1015.jpg

[2023/09/08] Son Yejin IG story post on their foodie date.

Spoiler

F5eEEHAbkAA_Wcm?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 1

[2024/01/21] Hyun Bin & Son Yejin sighting at Good Cheese Good Pizza in Hibiya, Japan during their Christmas holiday last year. :love:

Among those twinkling stars over there
I will give you the prettiest star
Because you are the only one who always makes me smile” ~ “You’re My Pretty Star” Yejinhand IGS, 2024/01/11

E167-B98-C-67-DD-4130-BBC4-01695-C81-C4-

A18-E517-D-7-E26-47-DC-8-B4-B-F780-FB835

IMG-8053.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-8071.jpg

IMG-8124.jpg

IMG-8142.jpg

IMG-8138.jpg

IMG-8125.jpg

** It appears like they were in one big table with friends when actually it was just the 2 lovebirds. ♡  

The beautiful couple was spotted at Kodomo Beams, a children’s clothing store, in Meguro Tokyo, Japan on 12/27. 

Spoiler

IMG-6317.jpg

IMG-6249.gif

IMG-6379.jpg

IMG-6396.jpg

SOURCE

SOURCE

• Love 1