Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Actress Son Ye-jin, the new face of Kohonjin, a dual-functional cosmetics brand

2023.11.25. 10:01 AM

0005220511_001_20231125100101008.jpg?type=w430

<Actress Son Ye-jin, the new face of Gohonjin / Provided by Gohonjin Republic>

Actress Son Ye-jin was selected as the new muse of global cosmetic brand Kohonjin Republic (CEO Go Yang-pil). 

Kohonjin launched a new model, Son Ye-jin, with the intention of moving away from being a dual-functional cosmetics brand that can help with wrinkles and whitening and expanding into various cosmetic markets. 

Kohonjin is a skin care product that can help with wrinkles and whitening. It uses natural ingredients, so even sensitive skin can use it with confidence. In addition, the optimal combination of Rg3 , the final metabolite of saponin, and Compound-Kincreases absorption into the skin, revitalizing tired skin and creating clear, elastic skin. 

In an interview with Kohonjin, Son Ye-jin said, “Kohonjin is a brand that conducts continuous R&D to create products that are good for the skin, so I have more trust in it,” and added, “I am happy to be with Kohonjin, a brand that pursues the natural beauty of the skin.  

An official from Kohonjin Republic said, “The healthy and elegant charm of Son Ye-jin, who is considered one of the best actresses, matches the brand value pursued by Kohonjin, which pursues beauty for customers, and we are looking forward to the synergy we will create together in the future.” 

Meanwhile, Kohonjin won the 2018 Quality Innovation Grand Prize and the Best Brand Grand Prize at the same time , and also received attention for its brilliant history, including winning the Quality Innovation Grand Prize for three consecutive years from 2018 to 2020 . Recently, it is attracting attention once again by winning the grand prize in the dual functional cosmetics category at the 2023 National Preferred Brand Awards.

Son Ye Jin Heads to New York for Upcoming Project – Will She Be Returning With New Drama?

NOVEMBER 20, 2023 11:28PM EST

BY GECA WILLS | KDRAMASTARS

28502c1a-6a9a-49ef-b9ab-5f620384c178.jpg

Son Ye Jin
(Photo : TV Report)

The 41-year-old beauty stunned the crowd with an all-denim outfit after she was spotted at Incheon International Airport Terminal 2.

As seen in various paparazzi shots, Son Ye Jin is clad in a Valentino pleated denim dress paired with an oversized denim jacket. She capped off the look by wearing leather boots and a Valentino leather sling bag to match the whole ensemble.

According to reports, Son Ye Jin was heading to New York City to attend an overseas event.

#SonYeJin Trends Online Following Airport Appearance

Soon after the media released photos featuring Son Ye Jin's airport outfit, the actress immediately trended on social media.

On Twitter, #SonYeJin became one of the most talked-about topics, with netizens gushing over the actress' stunning beauty.

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin

(Photo : Twitter)

Fans loved how the actress looked "lovely and cheerful" as she waved and greeted the crowd.  

On the other hand, some fans hoped that the upcoming activity was for her new K-drama, but as mentioned by reports, she left South Korea to attend an overseas event.

It can be recalled that Son Ye Jin's last K-drama appearance before her brief hiatus was the JTBC romance drama "Thirty Nine," where she starred alongside Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun.

This was her K-drama comeback after the hit series "Crash Landing on You," where she headlined the rom-com with her husband, Hyun Bin.

What's Next for Son Ye Jin?

Although there's no news regarding a possible K-drama or movie comeback, the actress is very active in fashion events and endorsements.

Son Ye Jin for Piretti Golf

(Photo : Piretti Golf c/o MK Internet)

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin for Piretti Golf

(Photo : Piretti Golf c/o MK Internet)

In July, the actress graced the cover of Harper's Bazaar. In addition to this, she also joined a slew of celebrities and fashion key players who attended Paris Fashion Week for Valentino's "Chateau" collection fashion show, where she also serves as one of the global brand ambassadors.

On top of this, Son Ye Jin was hailed as Piretti's first official muse. The brand is known for its exquisite and premium golf accessories.

Interestingly, golf is one of the hobbies that the actress and her husband love. In fact, at the height of their dating rumor, Son Ye-in and Hyun Bin were often together and spotted at golf courses.

32 Best K-Dramas of All Time

These are definitely worth a watch.

November 24, 2023

BY JAE-HA KIM | TEEN VOGUE

CRASH LANDING ON YOU aka SARANGEUI BULSACHAK BIN Hyun 20192020. photo ©tvN  Courtesy Everett Collection

When you think of the best K-dramas, Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Under the Queen’s Umbrella, and Little Women may be on your radar. But wait, those are all from 2022. To discuss some of the best K-dramas ever, we need to go back into the past to see how we got here. 

Growing up in the United States, I didn’t watch all the shows my cousins were tuning into every week in Seoul, because it wasn’t possible back then. There was no Netflix, Viki, or Prime Video for streaming. Rather, I watched whatever my parents rented from the local Korean grocer, who had bookcases filled with grainy (and most likely illegally-dubbed) tapes that we rewatched before returning. The oldest K-drama I recall enjoying was Love and Ambition, even though we didn’t see it for a decade after its 1987 release. Helmed by Kim Soo-hyun — the writer, not the actor — the 96-episode (!) series was immensely popular in Korea, with a cast that included future Academy Award winner Youn Yuh-jung (Minari).

Each of us has our own favorite K-dramas that are informed by our own personal experiences (and access). For instance, I was never able to get my hands on South Korea’s early dramas like Death Row Prisoner, which premiered in 1956. Therefore, my picks are influenced by what I’ve seen, which are primarily shows from 2000 onward.

“Crash Landing On You”(2019)

13-C0706-B-7445-40-D8-8576-80-C0-C7-CF49

By now, we all know that CLoY’s Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are the proud parents of a baby boy. Their real-life marriage is the delightful culmination of a K-drama love story that viewers worldwide adored. The series, which premiered in 2019, is both a fish-out-of water story (South Korean Se-ri accidentally finds herself in North Korea), and a parable of how we are more alike than not, no matter our backgrounds. As with many K-dramas, child abandonment, evil step families, and chaebol members fighting for power are explored. But the core of this show is the chemistry between the leads, who make an unbelievable story ring true, while also leaving viewers desperately wishing for a fairytale ending. (Netflix)

[2022/11/27] The world's most genetically-blessed baby boy was born a year ago today. ❤︎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)❤︎

“Hyun Bin and Son Yejin, today (27th) got a son.

IMG-3924.jpg

“Hyun Bin and Son Yejin, have a son today (27th)”

IMG-3923.jpg

“Hyun Bin and Son Yejin, welcome the birth of their baby boy”

“Hyun Bin and Son Yejin, welcome their first child”

Spoiler

HAPPDOLJANCHIBABALKONG 

May you grow up healthy, happy, smart and  lovely.

“The joy that he brings is something that I have never experienced in my life. I just love my child; he's the apple of my eye.” — Son Yejin, 2023  

"I'm happy. When I return home from work, how can I express it? It feels like something has been completed.  It’s a feeling that cannot be put into words" — Hyun Bin, 2023.

A06-CB0-F3-179-B-4-E3-F-BE07-D9-F7-E003-

IMG-3949.jpg

F13BTKAakAAEFd5?format=jpg&name=large

Romanticdol Party last October post of Baby Alkong doljabi table.

“Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin, thank you for being with us”

The doljanchi is a very important milestone in a child's life, and whatever items the child chooses from the doljabi is believed to foretell their future. A couple of items chosen for Baby Alkongie's doljabi are really interesting…

<Harbin> script (actor/ entertainer, perhaps he'll follow in his parents' footsteps!), Golf ball (athlete, because his parents love golf!), Gavel (judge/lawyer), Brush (artist), Yarn (long life and good health), Coins (wealth, a wise investor), Stethoscope (doctor), Medallion (government official, destined to rise into a position of power that will positively influence society).

Whatever you choose, Baby Alkongie, be healthy and happy always!

IMG-2387.jpg

• Like 1

A year apart with Son Yejin at Korea Furniture Museum.

October 2022 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjw_DJ-yryv/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

IMG-3925.jpg

IMG-3926.jpg

October 2023

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy22ijlrEpM/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

5448-C838-88-C3-4173-94-F3-F0-D891-CC5-B

Spoiler

A random photo of a dolkabi setting at Korea Furniture Museum.

IMG-3983.jpg
IMG-3981.jpg

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin’s son turns one year older!

AD697-CDE-6-AED-4-F4-E-A047-1-CAFF718-BD

[DGPOST]
Last year, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin of 'Crash Landing on You' announced that they would raise their children following the birth of their son. On November 27, 2022, Son Ye-jin gave birth to her baby boy. In March 2022, the two became married in a private wedding ceremony. Son Ye-jin left her note about her pregnancy journey and shared an adorable black-and-white photo of her son Alkong. She expressed gratitude for the support and love she received throughout her pregnancy and emphasized the preciousness of all her babies.

IMG-3949.jpg

On this day last year, Crash Landing on You couple Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin announced that they had become parents with the birth of a son. On November 27, 2022, MS Team Entertainment announced, “Son Ye-jin gave birth to a son today. “Both the mother and the child are healthy,” he said. Over the past year, the couple has kept their son out of the spotlight and have not even revealed his name.

37-C21338-E16-A-499-E-9141-6879163-BF9-C

In March 2022, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin became a couple through a private wedding, and in June, they announced that they were pregnant with their first child. In late December last year, Son Ye-jin left a note about her pregnancy journey and shared an adorable black-and-white photo of her son.

I hope everyone is doing well. It's already the end of 2022. Thanks to your support, I have been able to get along well. This year was an even more special year for me. As you know, my husband and I welcomed the birth of our precious son. And I learned that it takes a lot of love, care and help to bring life into this world. I wanted to express my gratitude to those who helped me. I was worried because the baby came earlier than expected. But it got me thinking about natural childbirth. And thankfully, I was able to give birth without a C-section. I finally feel like an adult, and now that I have a child of my own... Seeing how precious a whole bean is reminds us of how precious we are as children to our parents. Every baby is a blessing. They light up this world… “I’m completely devastated because I’ve met someone who loves me more than myself, but at the same time, I feel stronger than ever and like I can do anything.”