Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[2023/09/15| Hankook Ilbo] Arden Cho mentioned Son Yejin in her recent interview with Hankook Ilbo.

“The first korean movie i saw was ‘a moment to remember’. I’ve seen it about 20 times and I really like Son Yejin. She’s an actress I admire, and I even memorize all her lines. ” “I think it would be fun to work together with Son Yejin someday.  I also watched ‘Thirty, Nine’ and I enjoyed watching it with my friends and could sympathize with it. I think it’s a work that shows women’s life well. as an actor, I want that kind of work. I love the storytelling.”

FLt-MGjagAYNVUY?format=jpg&name=900x900

FITTOAYX0AAJIQE?format=jpg&name=small

0000760709_004_20230915091806729.jpg?type=w430

• Like 1

<The Negotiation> Hyun Bin and Son Yejin Character Interview & Movie Making.

Spoiler

Spoiler

[2018/11/10] Hyun Bin thank you message for Taiwan audiences for <The Negotiation> exceeded 7 million in Taiwan.  <The Negotiation> released in Taiwan on 2018/10/19 became the box office champion of new films in Asia that year.

Spoiler

• Like 1

[2023/09/20 | D-Day] TODAY is the day! We are so excited for moving Yejinhand on Lim Jinhan golf class.  We miss her infectious laugh. :tears:  Her episodes will be released today and next Wednesday 09/27 on Lim Jinhan class on YouTube.

https://youtube.com/@limjinhanclass?si=Sa3n1LDJiZNwhGl5

IMG-9558.gif

IMG-9639.gif

Watch the teaser on Lim Jin Han YouTube channel >>> HERE  

• Like 1

[2023/09/20]  Son Yejin’s makeup artist IG update of Yejinhand’s episode in Lim Jin Han’s golf class will be released at 6pm KST today:) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxZ5hDspf9g/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

“She appeared like a present with the autumn wind”

F6c456kaYAAXqYE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Watch it Lim Jin Han YouTube channel at 6pm KST.

https://www.youtube.com/@limjinhanclass?si=oXNENjcEq4r0F

YgC 

• Like 1

[2023/09/20]  Son Yejin on Lim Jinhan's Celebrity Luv Golf Part 1  is out!! An episode full of her cuteness sharing about her personal life & enjoying golf.  She has not decided her comeback script yet, but she still wanted to connect with her fans through various activities. 

Watch the Part 1 on Lim Jin Han YouTube channel >>> HERE  

F6dR2c_bcAASu6O?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1