Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, a 40-year-old who can also do ‘MZ selfies’ in a hip way… Lovely itself

0003769129_001_20230910112201251.jpg?type=w430
Son Ye-jin's recent photo at the golf course / Actress Son Ye-jin

[BNT NEWS]
Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her beauty.

On the 9th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo on her Instagram with a message, "Finally! I finished filming safely."

"I'm nervous to meet you after a long time, but I have to play golf in front of the camera."I don't think the broadcast date is set yet.I 'll let you know when it's decided," she said.

The released photo shows Son Ye-jin surrounded by numerous staff cameras taking pictures with Son Ye-jin‘s past photos on the cell phone screen, not her current appearance, which created an interesting scene.  

Son Ye-jin smiling happily at the camera. The lovely visuals grab attention.  According to reports, it is said to be the ‘superstar cut’ that is popular among the MZ generation. 

202309101535070410_2_20230910155302456.jpg?type=w430

img_20230910184606_e13f1225.webp

Lee Min-jung, who saw this, said, “Oh, are you finally showing it? He adds, “It’s a great distance tee shot,” adding to the curiosity about Son Ye-jin’s golf skills. 

Son Ye-jin, who has been focusing on raising children after giving birth, recently made fans happy by announcing that she would appear on the 'Im Jinhan Class' golf broadcast. Her appearance on the program comes more than two years and three months after her first appearance in 2021. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March last year and welcomed their son in November.

Son Ye-jin is considering her next project whether it be a drama or a movie and has resumed her activities as a model for a domestic lactobacillus brand and golf clothing.

• Like 1

LOOK: Son Ye Jin teases comeback project related to golf

PUBLISHED SEP 11, 2023 5:13 PM

BY YONIEL ACEBUCHE | THE PHILIPPINES STAR LIFE

Do you miss watching Son Ye Jin on the small screen? Well, the long wait might soon be over as the beloved Crash Landing on You star has teased her fans with a comeback project related to golf. 

F5jYZdkbkAAhAxf?format=jpg&name=large

On Instagram, the 41-year-old South Korean superstar posted a photo and a video clip wherein she's wearing a cute button sweatshirt paired with a mini skirt, black socks, and a white headgear, making her an ultimately beautiful golfer. 

“Finally! We finished the shoot safely. I’m nervous to meet you after a long time, but I have to play golf in front of the camera, the best shot," the caption wrote.

Ye Jin also said that the premiere date has yet to be announced but assured fans that she love to share it with them once it's confirmed. 

"I think the broadcast date has not been settled. I will let you know when it is fixed," Ye Jin furthered. 

Fans couldn't help but be delighted about the news, as seen in the comments section of her post.

"Who says she is in her 40s? She is still a great competitor to young girls," one user commented. 

“Yay can’t wait to see you again Mommy! Have a great weekend,” another user wrote.

“Wow!! Beautiful, can’t wait to watch it,” one of the fans asserted.

Others were just enchanted with her golf photo series, noting how her photos were evolving because of his husband's "improved" photography skills, "We are loving following your golf journey, the evolution of your photos, and everything you have shared. We love you, princess!" one fan wrote.

The K-drama actress previously poked fun at her husband's photography skills on Instagram, teling fans that she asked her husband to "make [her] look longer] in the photos she shared. Instead, the results showed that Hyun Bin "only took a long picture" instead.

Ye-jin has been into golf for over five years now. In her 2021 guesting on a YouTube vlog of professional golfer Lim Jin Han, she said, "I know why it's (golf) popular—it's fun to do because it doesn't work out the way you want it. There are times when results are good and bad, but as long as you practice you'll surely reach your goal until the end."

Her last project was the hit 2019 romantic comedy-drama Crash Landing on You where the romance between her and Hyun Bin bloomed. They first confirmed their relationship on Jan. 1, 2021. In March 2022, they got married and were blessed with a healthy baby boy. 

• Like 1

[2023/09/12] Teaser for Son Yejin’s episode in Lim Jin Han’s golf class is released!  Her episode will be released over 2 days, next Wednesday 09/20 and 09/27. Mark your calendars!! :)

Watch the teaser on Lim Jin Han YouTube channel >>> HERE  

“I got married and I had a baby” ~ Son Yejin❤️

F50HF1PaMAAr6g-?format=jpg&name=large 

F50TuAKbwAAAj7-?format=jpg&name=large

• Awesome 1

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye Jin → Lee Seung Gi ♥ Lee Da In… ★ Their love is through golf 

Certification of 'Golf Date' through YouTube and social networks
The star couple who got married through golf.

0003770195_001_20230913170101216.jpg?type=w430
Photo = My Daily Photo DB

[MY DAILY]

Recently, golf has become popular, and stars are also revealing their "golf love" through broadcasts and social networks. Among these, star couples who are growing in love through golf are attracting attention. 

On the 12th, actress Son Ye-jin expressed her affection for golf through the golf YouTube channel "Im Jin-han Class."In the video, Son Ye-jin said, "I got married and had a child."

9-A45-D903-E77-D-4-C8-D-9-FD2-A31-E8-BDB
0004916789_002_20230829202303561.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin drew attention by having a "golf date" with her husband, actor Hyun Bin. 

On the 29th of last month, Son Ye-jin mentioned Hyun Bin, along with several photos of himself, saying, "His photography skills improve."The fact that the two of them went out to the round together.

Son Ye-jin often shares her daily life playing golf with Hyun Bin through her social network. Last January, it was revealed on KBS 2TV's 'Year-Round Plus' that Hyun Bin used to teach Son Ye-jin how to play golf. 

• Like 1

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, public golf outing for the first time in two years, "I got married and had a child" [Made Hot Review]

2023.09.13. 12:01 PM

0003770091_001_20230913120101209.jpg?type=w430
YouTube ‘Imjin Han Class’ featuring actress Son Ye-jin. / Video capture from YouTube channel ‘Imjin Han Class’

[MY DAILY]

Actress Son Ye-jin (real name Son Eon-jin, 41) announced her first public golf outing in two years. 

On the 12th, a video titled '[Preview] The long-awaited fall golf, an even more welcome meeting with Yejin!' was posted on the YouTube channel 'Imjin Han Class'.

0003770091_002_20230913120101248.jpg?type=w430
YouTube ‘Imjin Han Class’ featuring actress Son Ye-jin. / Video capture from YouTube channel ‘Imjin Han Class’

In the released video, golfer Lim Jin-han (66) expressed his happiness, saying, "We have invited Son Ye-jin, who you like." Son Ye-jin, who reappeared on 'Imjinhan Class' after two years, shook hands and said, "We met again." 

Next, Son Ye-jin smiled as if she was shy and said, “She got married and had children,” and she said that she had seen a big change in the past two years.

Lim Jin-han expressed his curiosity about Son Ye-jin's golf skills, saying, "I heard that his golf skills must have improved a lot." However, Son Ye-jin waved her hand away, saying, "That's why I can't play golf with people. You misunderstood." 

Also, when Im Jin-han praised his swing, saying, "Your swing is so pretty even without practice," Son Ye-jin responded, "No. Isn't golf really easy? If the day goes well, you say, 'Oh, I think I know now,' but the next time you go out, it's again “I play like an idiot,” he confessed in an embarrassed manner.

0003770091_003_20230913120101303.jpg?type=w430YouTube ‘Imjin Han Class’ featuring actress Son Ye-jin. / Video capture from YouTube channel ‘Imjin Han Class’

When Im Jin-han said, “I hit my tee shot well and missed my second shot,” Son Ye-jin expressed sympathy and said, “That’s right.” She said, "Well, why don't you play one good hole before the last one? Just 18 holes," and she honestly talked about her golf mistakes. 

At the end of the video, Son Ye-jin strengthened her resolve by saying, "This time, I have to make par no matter what. I have to do a really good job with my first shot." 

Along with this, Son Ye-jin's appearance in her field was depicted. Son Ye-jin showed off her innocent charm by wearing her white cap hat, top, and golf skirt with her long straight hair down. However, she impressed everyone by showing off her powerful swing. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin (real name Kim Tae-pyeong, 40), who was born in 1982 and is the same age as her, in March last year, and gave birth to a son in November of the same year.

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin, just mentioning ♥Hyun Bin makes me cry... “I can’t play golf with other people.”

0000021109_001_20230913140801427.jpg?type=w430

[@STYLE Reporter Kim Ye-na] Actress Son Ye-jin expressed her happiness just by mentioning her husband and son. 

Son Ye-jin appeared in a video uploaded to Pro Im Jin-han's channel on the 12th. In the video introduced as her trailer, Son Ye-jin showed off her gorgeous beauty in a white look. 

When she met again after two years, Son Ye-jin said to Im Jin-han, "I got married and had a child," and she announced her changes in that time. 

Son Ye-jin smiled brightly as she relayed her current situation. Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March 2022 and gave birth to her son in November of that year.

0000021109_002_20230913140801470.jpg?type=w430

When professional Lim Jin-han asked, “Has your golf improved a lot?” Son Ye-jin was shy about her golf skills, saying, “I can’t play golf with other people.” 

Son Ye-jin was upset and said, "Golf is not easy. If I have a good day, I think I'll know (golf). But next time, I play like an idiot." 

Recently, Son Ye-jin boasted on her own channel that she and her husband Hyun Bin were on a rounding trip together. It is known that Son Ye-jin developed her love for Hyun Bin by going on her golf dates. 

• Like 1

'2nd year of marriage to ♥Hyun Bin' Son Ye-jin, "I feel like a fool" and even raises her hand 

F96-A393-E-4-CC5-4-ED4-B942-426348-DC837
BCF1-D6-EF-A3-E3-4631-9-D94-97-F24-E4-BE

Spoiler

0000628164_001_20230913081501331.jpg?type=w430

0000628164_003_20230913081501384.jpg?type=w430

0000628164_007_20230913081501507.jpg?type=w430

0000628164_008_20230913081501536.jpg?type=w430

[TEN ASIA]
Son Ye-jin showed off her love for golf. 

On the 12th, a preview video titled ‘The long-awaited fall golf, an even more welcome meeting with Yejin!’ was posted on the YouTube channel ‘Im Jin-han Class’. 

Im Jin-han welcomed, saying, “She brought everyone’s favorite Son Ye-jin.” Son Ye-jin, who had appeared in 'Im Jin-han Class' two years ago, said, "I met her again." Regarding her current status, Son Ye-jin smiled brightly and said, "She got married and had a child."

Im Jin-han asked, “I said golf would have increased a lot.” Son Ye-jin waved her hand, saying, "That's why I can't play golf with other people. Because there are misunderstandings." 

When Im Jin-han said, "I got better even without practicing my swing (they said it got better)," Son Ye-jin smiled sheepishly and said, "No, that's not true." Son Ye-jin confessed, "Golf isn't easy. If I have a good day, I think, 'I think I know now,' but the next time I go out, I play like an idiot again." Im Jin-han sympathized, “I hit my tee shot well, missed my second shot, and hit it like an idiot.” Son Ye-jin said, “That’s right. Don’t you hit the hole well before the last one?” Son Ye-jin showed motivation, saying, “(This time) I have to make a good first shot because I have to make par.” 

Son Ye-jin's swing was also captured in the video, raising questions about Son Ye-jin's golf skills.

0000628164_009_20230913081501568.jpg?type=w430

Photo = Son Ye-jin's account

Son Ye-jin recently shared a review of the filming on her social account, saying, "Finally! I finished filming safely. I'm nervous to meet you all after a long time, but it's the most difficult filming that requires me to play golf in front of the camera." Son Ye-jin also left a photo taken with the popular 'Superstar Cut' setting. 

Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March of last year and gave birth to a son in November of the same year. It is known that Son Ye-jin loved golf enough to enjoy going on dates at the golf course even when she was dating Hyun Bin. It is said that the two became close through their common hobby of golf. During her honeymoon in Korea, she was also seen taking her own golf bag. 

• Like 1

Fall golf look, what did Son Ye-jin wear?

0000019539_001_20230913100101259.png?type=w430
Son Ye-jin and Im Jin-han, golfers.

[LADY KYUNG HYANG]
Son Ye-jin appeared on ‘Golf Teacher’ Im Jin-han’s professional YouTube channel <Im Jin-han Class> for the first time in two years. He showed off his golf skills by showing off a powerful driver full swing. 

In the preview video released on the 12th , Son Ye-jin's driver swing skills, which have grown rapidly in two years, stand out. This is her fall golf look. She boasted a bright visual appearance wearing a unique white golf suit. 

Son Ye-jin layered Piretti's 'Savona Base Layer' and 'Savona Hooded Anorak', for which she is the official model, to create a romantic and sporty atmosphere with a look with a rich sleeve silhouette. She also showed off his sophisticated and elegant charm with the ‘Matera Pleated Culottes’ printed with the Piretti monogram.

0000019539_002_20230913100101347.jpg?type=w430
Provided by <Im Jinhan Class>

Son Ye-jin, who reappeared on <Im Jin-han Class> after 2 years and 3 months, said, “Golf is really not easy. “I may think I know if I have a good day, but the next time I play like an idiot,” she said, “I will make par no matter what,” and also conveyed her true feelings about golf. Son Ye-jin's episode of <Im Jin-han Class> will be released over two days, September 20th and 27th .

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin's secret to healthy beauty, TRX, which she has been doing for over 10 years! #star diet

BY LEE INHYE |  ELLE KOREA

F5jYZdkbkAAhAxf?format=jpg&name=large

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her current obsession with golf. Son Ye-jin made a brief appearance in the trailer released at the end of the recent broadcast of the golf lesson YouTube channel ‘Imjinhan Class’. She has become a hot topic with her unexpected charm that contrasts with her innocent visuals, such as showing off her powerful driver full swing. He previously posted on Instagram, “I’m nervous about meeting you all after a long time, but it’s the most difficult filming that requires me to play golf in front of the camera. I don't think the broadcast date has been set yet. “I will let you know when it is decided,” he said, raising expectations for the broadcast. His best friend Lee Min-jeong also showed interest in his golf skills and drew attention by leaving a comment, "Oh, are you finally showing it? A tee shot with great distance?" 

0007016718_001_20230829155003631.jpg?type=w430

Golf, in which Son Ye-jin excelled, is a sport that provides both aerobic and anaerobic effects. First of all, just walking around the golf course is a great way to exercise. A typical golf course consists of 18 holes, and walking just these holes is equivalent to walking about 10,000 steps. At least 1000 to 1500 kcal are consumed. In addition, since most movements require a lot of strength from the lower body as well as the torso, such as the arms and waist, if done consistently, it is also good for developing the muscles of the entire body evenly. 

In addition to golf, Son Ye-jin maintains a healthy beauty by regularly engaging in various exercises. He naturally has excellent athletic ability. In a past interview, he also said, “He loves working out,” and “I consistently do Pilates and TRX four times a week.” He also garnered admiration for his skillful use of difficult Pilates movements. It is said that he even obtained certification in TRX (Total Body, Resistance Exercise). TRX literally means 'full body resistance exercise' that involves exercising while hanging on a tightly fixed rope. Because you have to completely surrender yourself to the rope, it is effective in training your core muscles, which are the center of your body. It is effective in improving not only muscle strength but also flexibility and balance. It has the effect of burning abdominal and lower body fat and cellulite, making it perfect for dieting purposes. Son Ye-jin also demonstrated the TRX exercise on air. At the time, it consisted mainly of high-intensity exercise, which drew admiration from other cast members. 

Son Ye-jin has been doing TRX and Pilates for over 10 years. Son Ye-jin, who works out consistently like this and practices thorough self-management! I think I understand why she maintains her beauty over a long period of time.  

• Like 1