Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

SancheonCharcoal Grill Garden restaurant repost Son Yejin post. The Euljiro branch in Seoul is newly open in September 2023. This waiting in line is very long barbecue place serves black pork from the famous Jirisan (mountain) as well as other regional specialties from the in Gyeongsangnam-do.  

IMG-9283.jpg

IMG-1013.jpg

IMG-1011.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-1014.jpg

IMG-1007.jpg

IMG-1011.jpg

IMG-1012.jpg

7-C9-FC0-AE-7719-4-F32-AA6-C-D66660-A91-

IMG-1018.jpg

IMG-1009.jpg

IMG-1008.jpg

IMG-1015.jpg

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin, a date with Hyun Bin at a restaurant? “I completely collapsed”

202309081020253265813_20230908104712_01_20230908104801403.jpg?type=w430

[HERALD POP]

Son Ye-jin fell into meat mukbang. 

Actress Son Ye-jin said on the 8th, "I'm completely broken. My heart is broken." 

The video released together shows the moment the meat is being grilled. 

Above all, Son Ye-jin visited a delicious restaurant and appeared to be in love with grilled black pork, which made viewers smile. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin tied the knot with actor Hyun Bin in March 2022, and welcomed her first son that year. She is also currently considering her next project. Hyun Bin chose her movie ‘Harbin’ as her next film. 'Harbin' is a spy action masterpiece that tells the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to regain the Republic of Korea that was taken away by the Japanese Empire in Harbin, far from their homeland, in 1909.

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin, enjoying a morning restaurant date with ♥Hyun Bin, “My heart is pounding”

202309081228456110_1_20230908124102646.jpg?type=w430

[NEWSEN]
Actress Son Ye-jin shared her daily life. 

On September 8, Son Ye-jin posted a video on her social account along with the name of a restaurant located in Gangseo-gu. 

The video shows meat just being grilled on charcoal. Son Ye-jin focused on the meat while filming and added the cold 'Warr' song with the lyrics, "I'm falling apart. My heart is falling apart" as BGM. Son Ye-jin's heart as she receives the meat is revealed, making her laugh. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin developed into a lover with actor Hyun Bin through the 2019 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. She got married in March of last year, about a year and two months after going public with her relationship, and gave birth to a son in November of the same year. 

• Like 1

'Hyun Bin♥︎' Son Ye-jin, current status of escaping from childcare "I'm falling apart"

0004923214_001_20230908153408484.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]

Actress Son Ye-jin shared her recent situation of visiting a good restaurant after taking a break from raising children. 

On the 8th, Son Ye-jin said, “I completely collapsed. “My heart is roaring,” she said, adding Cold’s “Warrr” as background music along with a video of her visiting a meat restaurant. 

Raw pork, chives, mushrooms, and sauce are placed on the grill in an appetizing manner, stimulating the salivary glands of those who see it. 

Son Ye-jin takes a break from parenting and goes to a restaurant where meat looks delicious just by looking at it. She expresses her excitement to eat meat soon, making her laugh. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in March of last year and gave birth to a son in November of the same year.

• Like 1

There is no smoke without fire... ★ admitted after ‘denying relationship’ 

0001636889_001_20230908193101290.jpg?type=w430

[XPORTS NEWS]
Who are the stars who denied the dating rumors that suddenly arose but eventually acknowledged the truth, and are currently loved as representative couples in the entertainment industry? 

2439-CE42-6-F85-4-F81-B204-6-CB7059-BA2-

37-C21338-E16-A-499-E-9141-6879163-BF9-C

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, four dating rumors → marriage 'The Korean Wave couple'

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who appeared together in the movie 'Negotiation' and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You', have denied dating rumors several times. 

In 2019, the story that the two were traveling in the U.S. and had a meal with their parents was spread around online communities. 10 days later, a photo of them shopping together at a supermarket in Los Angeles went viral, but they explained that they were not lovers. 

Even in ‘Crash Landing on You’, suspicions of a romantic relationship were raised. The story that the two would announce their marriage after the end of 'Crash Landing on You' spread online. In the behind-the-scenes video, the two attracted attention by showing off their sweet 'chemistry', joking around comfortably, but they denied it was groundless. 

The two became a public couple when paparazzi photos were reported on January 1, 2021. Since then, the two, who continued to love each other with much attention, got married and had a son in their arms.

• Like 1

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin date night at Sancheongin Charcoal Grill Garden Euljiro branch on the evening of 09/07, the day before Son Yejin posted on her IG story.   Date, food, matchy matchy is our lovely couple thing.

F5gz0GlWQAAUNZp?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

IMG-1077.jpg

IMG-9327.jpg

• Like 1

[2023/09/09] Yejinhand IG update. Golfer Son Yejin on Lim Chin Han golf  show is coming!! 

:hahah!:

"Finally!! The shoot ended safely.:grimace:
It's been a while since we met & I'm so nervous about that but I had to play golf at the highest level in front of the camera.
The on-air date isn't decided yet~ I'll let you know when it's aired! *aegyo  My staff said photos have to be taken that way. Anyways, have a happy weekend:love::kiss_wink:

F5jYZdkbkAAhAxf?format=jpg&name=large

IMG-9345.jpg

• Like 2

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, how are your golf skills? Lee Min-jeong "Are you finally showing them?"

2023.09.09. 1:01 PM

202309091251516526011_20230909125224_01_20230909130101323.jpg?type=w430

[HERALD POP]

Son Ye-jin showed off her shining beauty even on the golf course. 

Today (the 9th), photos and videos were posted on actress Son Ye-jin's personal channel with the phrase, "Finally!! We finished filming safely," and "Our staff said we should take photos like this... Then, have a nice weekend." 

In the published photo, Son Ye-jin appears to have visited a golf course and taken pictures of golf. 

Son Ye-jin boasted a shining visual against the background of green grass, and her childhood photos seen on the staff's phones caught everyone's attention. 

When Son Ye-jin confessed that she filmed golf, actress Lee Min-jung raised curiosity about her golf skills by commenting, "Oh, finally~~ Are you showing it? A tee shot with great distance?" 

• Like 1

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, how good are your golf skills... Lee Min-jeong “Are you finally showing it?”

0000627652_001_20230909204101282.jpg?type=w430

(Photo = Son Ye-jin SNS)

[TEN ASIA]
Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her beauty with the MZ generation superstar cut. 

On the 9th, Son Ye-jin wrote, "Finally! I finished filming safely." 

He continued, "I'm nervous about meeting you all after a long time, but it's the most difficult filming where I have to play golf in front of the camera. I think the broadcast date has been settled. I'll let you know when it's decided." 

She added, "Our staff should take pictures like this. Then, have a nice weekend." 

The public photo shows Son Ye-jin surrounded by numerous staff members' cameras. In particular, the staff's camera captures Son Ye-jin's appearance, capturing attention. 

Lee Min-jung, who saw this, added, "Oh, finally~ are you showing it? The tee shot has the best distance," adding to the curiosity about Son Ye-jin's golf skills. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March last year and welcomed her first child in November of the same year. 

• Like 1

“As expected, ‘Hyun Bin ♥’ Son Ye-jin”… A beauty that doesn't get discouraged by golf fashion

2023.09.10. 2:15 PM

2023091101000739700087211_20230910141505609.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her golf skills. 

On the 9th, Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram, "I finally finished filming safely," and added, "I'm nervous to meet you all after a long time, but it was the most difficult filming that required me to play golf in front of the camera." 

She posted a photo, saying, “Our staff should take photos like this,” adding, “Then have a nice weekend.” The released photo shows Son Ye-jin posing with a bright smile on the golf course.  

Another video shows Son Ye-jin playing golf. In response, actress Lee Min-jung commented, "Oh, are you finally showing it? A tee shot with great distance?", adding to the curiosity about Son Ye-jin's golf skills. 

Netizens left comments such as “Awesome,” “Very pretty golf lady,” “Nice shot,” and “She’s cute and lovely all by herself.”

• Like 1

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin "I finally finished filming"... Lee Min-jeong "Oh, are you finally showing me? A tee shot with great distance?"

0003769129_001_20230910112201251.jpg?type=w430
Son Ye-jin's recent photo at the golf course / Actress Son Ye-jin

[MY DAILY]

Actress Son Ye-jin (real name Son Eon-jin, 41) revealed a recent photo taken at a golf course. 

On the 9th, Son Ye-jin shared the photo with fans around the world, saying, "Finally! I finished filming safely. I'm nervous to meet you all after a long time, but it was the most difficult filming where I had to play golf in front of the camera." 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin said, "I don't think the broadcast date has been decided yet. I'll let you know when it's decided! Our staff will have to take pictures like this. Then, have a nice weekend." The photo released by Son Ye-jin is a photo of a recently popular style. Son Ye-jin, wearing golf clothes, is looking at the camera with one hand on her chin and giving a refreshing smile. Son Ye-jin's unique innocent visual shines beautifully, making it impossible to take your eyes off her. Son Ye-jin also released a video, showing her golf swing with a great form.

0003769129_002_20230910112202055.jpg?type=w430
Swing video released by Son Ye-jin / Actress Son Ye-jin

After seeing Son Ye-jin's post and photo, her close friend Lee Min-jung (41) couldn't hide her anticipation by leaving a comment, "Oh, finally~ Are you showing it? A tee shot with the best distance?" Her fans' expectations are also rising as to what kind of content Son Ye-jin will use to share her current status. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and actor Hyun Bin (real name Kim Tae-pyeong, 40), a couple representing the Korean entertainment industry, got married on March 31 last year. Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's relationship on the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' led to their becoming a real-life couple. For this reason, when Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's romantic relationship first became known to the public, they received enthusiastic support from fans, and when they eventually got married, many fans cheered.

0003769129_003_20230910112202105.jpg?type=w430

The couple welcomed a son in November last year, eight months after getting married. Later, in December of the same year, Son Ye-jin released a photo of her child's feet to the public and expressed her feelings about giving birth. At the time, Son Ye-jin said, "I feel like I am finally becoming a little more adult after giving birth to a child." She added, "As I encountered precious and small young lives, I realized that we are all someone's daughters and sons, and that all babies in this world are light in their very existence. “When I met someone I loved more than myself, I felt helpless and at the same time strong that I could do anything,” he said. 

Son Ye-jin said, "After all the overwhelming emotions and lingering emotions, I had the natural but easy-to-forget thought that I should live with gratitude. Thanks to the prayers of people around me and fans, I was able to safely meet my baby. I'm really grateful to everyone." 

In particular, Son Ye-jin excited her fans by confessing to her then-husband Hyun Bin, "And I am also grateful to you who are transforming into a hedgehog day by day while going through this entire process together." 

Hyun Bin, who met audiences earlier this year with the movie 'Negotiation', is planning to make a big screen comeback with her new movie 'Harbin'. Son Ye-jin received love from home theater viewers last year through the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine'.

• Like 1