Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

JTBC

Hyun Bin "A great blessing for Son Ye-jin and the second generation... I don't feel it, but wait with a good heart"

2022.09.01. 2:10 pm

0000312127_001_20220901141001676.jpg?type=w430view original
Actor Hyun Bin had a media interview ahead of the release of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International (Director Seok-Hoon Lee)'. <Photo=VAST Entertainment>

Hyun Bin, who will be presenting his first work after marriage, candidly talked about his happiness as a prospective father, along with his attitude as an actor who will continue to be active as an actor

. In a video interview on the 1st, Hyun Bin, who is ahead, asked, "There was a big personal history of marriage this year, and 'Negotiation' will be introduced following 'Cooperation 2'. My heart remains the same.”

Hyun Bin said, “I want to show off my hard-working works well until the end, and in the meantime, I will prepare another work, and I wonder if the flow will continue. ') Start filming. At that time, I will have to work hard on that project again. I am always working hard to find something new."

Then, as a parent, Hyunbin smiled a little, saying, "Is there something I have to show?" and said, "I have to work hard. When I ask him, he says, 'You have to see it in front of your eyes to feel it.'

As Yoo Hae-jin said, Hyun Bin's more relaxed appearance was also confirmed through the interview. Hyun Bin also finished recording 'Fifteen Nights on a Business Trip' to promote 'Cooperation 2'. As she is an actress who is not very familiar with the entertainment industry, expectations for Hyun Bin in her entertainment are also high.

Hyunbin smiled as if he had finished his homework, saying, "I filmed!" He said, "To be honest, I didn't do much. Since Hae Jin-sun had a friendly relationship with PD Na Young-seok while working on several works, I relied on him and leaned on him to film. Aren't you a veteran about that? It made me feel a little more comfortable because I was with them."

She also said, "But I played the game, but I was very nervous... I hope you will see it later and judge it." She said, "I have no greed for entertainment. You know, I am not a fun person, so I am not now."

'Cooperation 2' is an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation between North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and New Face overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney) who meet again to catch a global criminal organization. A film depicting It will be released on the 7th and will meet the audience as the only Korean movie this year's Chuseok season.

Reporter Yeon-kyung Jo, Entertainment News Team cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr (Content Business Headquarters)

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000312127

Star News

'Cooperation 2' Hyun Bin "'♥ Son Ye-jin' and 2 year olds are a big blessing.. I don't feel like being a father" [Interview ①]

Input 2022.09.01. 1:58 PM

Modified 2022.09.01. 2:29 PM

0003083715_001_20220901142901266.jpg?type=w430view original

Hyun Bin / Photo = VAST Entertainment
Actor Hyun Bin conveyed the feelings of a prospective father ahead of the birth of two years old.

Hyun Bin had an interview with Star News on the 1st and told the story of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (Director Seok-Hoon Lee). 'Cooperation 2: International' is a North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, plus a new face foreign FBI 'Jack' (Daniel Henney). It is a movie depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who have united for their own purposes.

After talking about the movie on that day, Hyun Bin smiled and answered how he felt when he shared the news of his 2 year old after marriage. Hyun Bin said, "Apart from personal work, as an actor, it's always the same. I want to show off well by doing the roles I can do hard. Also, I will prepare another work and show it." When asked what kind of image he would like to show as a prospective parent, he laughed and said, "Well.

In addition, Hyun Bin recently shared the news of Son Ye-jin's 2-year-old pregnancy, and about the birth of a new family, "I just can't feel it yet. If I ask around, they say that I have to see it in front of my eyes to feel it." It's a blessing, so I'm waiting with a good heart."

Meanwhile, 'Cooperation 2: International' is scheduled to be released on September 7.

Reporter Minhawa Kim letmeim@mt.co.kr

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/108/0003083715

Herald POP

[Pop Interview] Hyun Bin "♥Laughing along with Son Ye-jin? They look more and more alike.. Happy to be a father"

Input 2022.09.01. 2:56 PM

Modified 2022.09.01. 2:58 PM

Hyun Bin, who will be presenting his first work after marriage, candidly talked about his happiness as a prospective father, along with his attitude as an actor who will continue to be active as an actor

. In a video interview on the 1st, Hyun Bin, who is ahead, asked, "There was a big personal history of marriage this year, and 'Negotiation' will be introduced following 'Cooperation 2'. My heart remains the same.”

Hyun Bin said, “I want to show off my hard-working works well until the end, and in the meantime, I will prepare another work, and I wonder if the flow will continue. ') Start filming. At that time, I will have to work hard on that project again. I am always working hard to find something new."

Then, as a parent, Hyunbin smiled a little, saying, "Is there something I have to show?" and said, "I have to work hard. When I ask him, he says, 'You have to see it in front of your eyes to feel it.'

As Yoo Hae-jin said, Hyun Bin's more relaxed appearance was also confirmed through the interview. Hyun Bin also finished recording 'Fifteen Nights on a Business Trip' to promote 'Cooperation 2'. As she is an actress who is not very familiar with the entertainment industry, expectations for Hyun Bin in her entertainment are also high.

Hyunbin smiled as if he had finished his homework, saying, "I filmed!" He said, "To be honest, I didn't do much. Since Hae Jin-sun had a friendly relationship with PD Na Young-seok while working on several works, I relied on him and leaned on him to film. Aren't you a veteran about that? It made me feel a little more comfortable because I was with them."

She also said, "But I played the game, but I was very nervous... I hope you will see it later and judge it." She said, "I have no greed for entertainment. You know, I am not a fun person, so I am not now."

'Cooperation 2' is an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation between North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and New Face overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney) who meet again to catch a global criminal organization. A film depicting It will be released on the 7th and will meet the audience as the only Korean movie this year's Chuseok season.

Reporter Yeon-kyung Jo, Entertainment News Team cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr (Content Business Headquarters)

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/112/0003584639

Herald POP

[Pop Interview] Hyun Bin "♥Laughing along with Son Ye-jin? They look more and more alike.. Happy to be a father"

[Herald POP = Reporter Image] Actor Hyun Bin expressed his feelings about becoming a father.

Hyun Bin married actress Son Ye-jin, who had a relationship with the movie 'Negotiation' and the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', in March. In addition, the couple received many congratulations when they announced their pregnancy in June.

In a recent video interview with the Herald POP, Hyun Bin mentioned the resemblance of his wife Son Ye-jin's smile.

On this day, Hyun Bin said, "'Cooperation 2: International' was filmed before we got married, and it was released according to the schedule for this work, and my personal affairs happened in the meantime. It seems," he said.

He continued, "Son Ye-jin gives me a lot of support. She tells me that she will be loved by many people as much as she worked hard. I'm looking forward to it too. I'm curious about 2nd, and I come
across articles after a production report or press preview, so there are a lot of good stories about that. We are liking it together,” he added.

She added, "It's a great blessing to be a father, so I'm very grateful and happy. She is so happy waiting for the day I will meet her face."

In particular, when Hyun Bin smiles these days, she makes her smile, and she resembles Son Ye-jin, which has aroused her keen interest.

In this regard, Hyun Bin said, "I saw this too. It was really true. I don't know if she resembles Son Ye-jin because she smiles, but she looks like her," she trembled with sympathy.

In addition, "A lot of big changes have happened. I got married and had children, and while I was able to afford something, I carefully thought about whether I would work harder as the head of the household. As an actor, it is my wish that those points be reflected in my acting, and my family I think I'll have to take care of it well," he said.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin's new work 'Cooperation 2: International' includes North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, and a new face foreign FBI 'Jack' (Daniel Henney). ) is a work depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation of detectives who have united for their own purposes, and will be released on the 7th.

Image popnews@heraldcorp.com

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003584639

JTBC

Hyun Bin "A great blessing for Son Ye-jin and the second generation... I don't feel it, but wait with a good heart"

2022.09.01. 2:10 pm

0000312127_001_20220901141001676.jpg?type=w430view original
Actor Hyun Bin had a media interview ahead of the release of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International (Director Seok-Hoon Lee)'. <Photo=VAST Entertainment>

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000312127

Star News

'Cooperation 2' Hyun Bin "'♥ Son Ye-jin' and 2 year olds are a big blessing.. I don't feel like being a father" [Interview ①]

Input 2022.09.01. 1:58 PM

Modified 2022.09.01. 2:29 PM

0003083715_001_20220901142901266.jpg?type=w430view original

Hyun Bin / Photo = VAST Entertainment
Actor Hyun Bin conveyed the feelings of a prospective father ahead of the birth of two years old.

Hyun Bin had an interview with Star News on the 1st and told the story of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (Director Seok-Hoon Lee). 'Cooperation 2: International' is a North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, plus a new face foreign FBI 'Jack' (Daniel Henney). It is a movie depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who have united for their own purposes.

After talking about the movie on that day, Hyun Bin smiled and answered how he felt when he shared the news of his 2 year old after marriage. Hyun Bin said, "Apart from personal work, as an actor, it's always the same. I want to show off well by doing the roles I can do hard. Also, I will prepare another work and show it." When asked what kind of image he would like to show as a prospective parent, he laughed and said, "Well.

In addition, Hyun Bin recently shared the news of Son Ye-jin's 2-year-old pregnancy, and about the birth of a new family, "I just can't feel it yet. If I ask around, they say that I have to see it in front of my eyes to feel it." It's a blessing, so I'm waiting with a good heart."

Meanwhile, 'Cooperation 2: International' is scheduled to be released on September 7.

Reporter Minhawa Kim letmeim@mt.co.kr

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/108/0003083715

Herald POP

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/112/0003584639

Herald POP

[Herald POP = Reporter Image] Actor Hyun Bin expressed his feelings about becoming a father.

Hyun Bin married actress Son Ye-jin, who had a relationship with the movie 'Negotiation' and the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', in March. In addition, the couple received many congratulations when they announced their pregnancy in June.

In a recent video interview with the Herald POP, Hyun Bin mentioned the resemblance of his wife Son Ye-jin's smile.

On this day, Hyun Bin said, "'Cooperation 2: International' was filmed before we got married, and it was released according to the schedule for this work, and my personal affairs happened in the meantime. It seems," he said.

He continued, "Son Ye-jin gives me a lot of support. She tells me that she will be loved by many people as much as she worked hard. I'm looking forward to it too. I'm curious about 2nd, and I come
across articles after a production report or press preview, so there are a lot of good stories about that. We are liking it together,” he added.

She added, "It's a great blessing to be a father, so I'm very grateful and happy. She is so happy waiting for the day I will meet her face."

In particular, when Hyun Bin smiles these days, she makes her smile, and she resembles Son Ye-jin, which has aroused her keen interest.

In this regard, Hyun Bin said, "I saw this too. It was really true. I don't know if she resembles Son Ye-jin because she smiles, but she looks like her," she trembled with sympathy.

In addition, "A lot of big changes have happened. I got married and had children, and while I was able to afford something, I carefully thought about whether I would work harder as the head of the household. As an actor, it is my wish that those points be reflected in my acting, and my family I think I'll have to take care of it well," he said.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin's new work 'Cooperation 2: International' includes North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, and a new face foreign FBI 'Jack' (Daniel Henney). ) is a work depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation of detectives who have united for their own purposes, and will be released on the 7th.

Image popnews@heraldcorp.com

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003584639

Hyun Bin "Looks like Son Ye-jin with a smile... Waiting for the day to face two years old" [Interview ①]

Input 2022.09.01. 3:12pm

Interview with actor Hyun Bin of 'Cooperation 2'
"After marriage, nothing has changed in particular as an actor"
"Son Ye-jin, cheering for 'Cooperation 2' will be loved"

Actor Hyun Bin showed his love for his wife Son Ye-jin and the soon-to-be-born two-year-old.

Hyun Bin held a media video interview on the afternoon of the 1st before the release of her movie 'Cooperation 2 (Director Seok-Hoon Lee)'.

'Cooperation 2' is a North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) who meets again to catch a global criminal organization, a South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and a New Face overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney). It is a movie about the unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation.

'Cooperation 2' is Hyun Bin's first film after he married her Son Ye-jin in May. Recently, the couple announced the news of their pregnancy, and Hyun Bin requested a non-face-to-face interview in advance for her wife and child.

Prior to the start of the full-scale interview on this day, Hyun Bin repeatedly thanked the reporters who responded to her non-face-to-face process. When he asked how she felt about becoming her prospective father, she said, "I'm really grateful and good. Isn't it a big blessing?" She replied, "I am waiting for the day when I can face her child's face with a happy heart."

Her marriage didn't change her life much as an actress, she said. Hyun Bin said, "'Cooperation 2' is a work that was filmed before we got married.

She continued, "Son Ye-jin gives a lot of support before the release, saying, 'As much as you work hard, you will be loved.'

He continued, "It's just that we talk with Son Ye-jin about what kind of work is going on, etc. We don't give advice to each other in terms of acting. It seems," he said.

In particular, recently online, there have been rumors that Hyun Bin resembles Son Ye-jin's smile. In this regard, Hyun Bin said, "I saw that too. It was really like that. I don't know if it's because I saw Son Ye-jin smiling next to me, but I think they look alike," she laughed.

'Cooperation 2' will be released on September 7th.

Kim Soo-young, reporter for Hankyung.com swimming@hankyung.com

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/015/0004744674

OSEN

Hyun Bin "I have a desire to do a comic... I am not a fun person, I have no desire for entertainment" [Interview ②]

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Bo-ra] (Following the interview ①) Regarding the fact that actor Hyun Bin (41) showed a flexible and relaxed appearance in the second part, he expressed his thoughts, “I also want to try the comic genre.”

In a video interview conducted online on the 1st, Hyun Bin said, "I always want to try a new genre no matter what genre. It is also a criterion for selecting works,” he said.

In a video interview conducted online on the 1st, Hyun Bin said, "I don't know how far the standard (of the character) will be broken, but I have a desire to try the comic genre. But as you all know, I am not a fun person, so I have no desire for entertainment.”

Cooperation 2: International' (Director Seok-Hoon Lee, Distributor CJ ENM, Producer JK Film and CJ ENM Film Company founded) reunites North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) to catch up with a global criminal organization. ), a new-faced foreign FBI FBI Jack (Daniel Henney), a movie depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation of detectives who unite for their own purposes. Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin took on the roles of Rim Cheol-ryeong and Kang Jin-tae, respectively, following the first episode of 'Cooperation' (director Kim Seong-hoon).

“It was a comfortable meeting with Yoo Hae-jin again. As she went to film with her relaxed mind, it was easy to share her thoughts. She seems to have melted it well on the screen. I am still looking for new things. We are working hard to show our own novelty.”

Regarding the new face that Hyun Bin showed in the second part, he said, “I think that’s what Cheol-ryeong had originally when he was living in North Korea. But I think that was something we didn't see in the first part." He said, "In the second part, there were scenes that could show Cheol-ryeong more, so I thought that he might be able to show a lot of his side that [the audience] didn't know about." said about

Hyun Bin continued, "I don't know if the expression of being relaxed is correct, but Hae Jin-sun sunbaenim has a much stronger feeling of being together. She felt that her perspective, accepting tolerance, and leeway became greater.” She said, “There must have been some familiarity with working on the first part, but it must have been due to other factors as well. I also felt the relaxation of Yoo Hae-jin sunbaenim,” she said. (Continued to interview ③.)

/ purplish@osen.co.kr

SOURCE:

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111932811#_enliple

'Prospective father' Hyun Bin speaks directly #Son Ye-Jin #2 years old #Marriage [Interview ②]

2022-09-01 18:13 Reporter Kim Ha-yeon

Top star couple Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin who recently announced the news of their 2-year-old pregnancy
Hyun Bin "The second generation is a big blessing, nothing has changed since marriage"

Actor Hyun Bin expressed his feelings about becoming a prospective father after marrying Son Ye-jin. 

In a video interview conducted with Wikitree on the afternoon of the 1st, Hyun Bin said, "I don't think much has changed after marriage." 

Hyun Bin / Provided by VAST EntertainmentHyun Bin / Provided by VAST Entertainment

'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cooperation 2') is a North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who have been bred to catch a global criminal organization, plus a new face US FBI Jack (Daniel Henney). It depicts an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who unite for a purpose. Hyun Bin is drawing a lot of attention as it is the first work that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will show after marriage. 

On this day, Hyun Bin said, "I think 'Cooperation 2' is a work that was filmed before marriage, so it seems a little different from that in the drama," he laughed. 

He continued, “I want many people to see the work I made so hard. After this work is over, another work has been decided, so I am preparing the next work. 

img_20220901175919_427232c8.webp

Earlier, in June, the news of Son Ye-jin's pregnancy was announced. Her prospective father, Hyun Bin, said, “I can’t feel it yet. She said that she can only feel it when she sees it with her own eyes, but it seems so.” She replied, “Because it is a great blessing, she is waiting with a good heart.” 

At the end of the interview, he explained why he chose the non-face-to-face interview, saying, “I was carefully interviewed over the video because of my baby.” “Thank you for your understanding.” 

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin wedding pictorial / Provided by MS Team Entertainment and VAST EntertainmentHyun Bin Son Ye-jin wedding pictorial / Provided by MS Team Entertainment and VAST Entertainment

The movie 'Cooperation 2' will be released in theaters nationwide on September 7th.

SOURCE:

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/785843

Hyun Bin "Looks like Son Ye-jin with a smile... Waiting for the day to face two years old" [Interview ①]

input2022.09.01 15:10 correction2022.09.01 15:10
Interview with actor Hyun Bin of 'Cooperation 2'
"After marriage, nothing has changed in particular as an actor"
"Son Ye-jin, cheering for 'Cooperation 2' will be loved"
Actor Hyun Bin / Photo = Courtesy of VAST Entertainment
Actor Hyun Bin / Photo = Courtesy of VAST Entertainment

Actor Hyun Bin showed his love for his wife Son Ye-jin and the soon-to-be-born two-year-old.

Hyun Bin held a media video interview on the afternoon of the 1st before the release of her movie 'Cooperation 2 (Director Seok-Hoon Lee)'.

'Cooperation 2' is a North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) who meets again to catch a global criminal organization, a South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and a New Face overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney). It is a movie about the unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation.

'Cooperation 2' is Hyun Bin's first movie since he married Son Ye-jin in May. Recently, the couple announced the news of their pregnancy, and Hyun Bin requested a non-face-to-face interview in advance for her wife and child.

Prior to the start of her full-fledged interview that day, Hyun Bin repeatedly thanked the reporters who responded to her non-face-to-face process. When he asked how she felt about becoming her prospective father, she said, "I am very grateful and happy. Isn't it a big blessing?" She replied, "She is happily waiting for the day she will face her child's face."

Her marriage didn't change her life much as an actress, she said. Hyun Bin said, "'Cooperation 2' is a work that was filmed before we got married."

She continued, "Son Ye-jin gives a lot of support ahead of the release, saying, 'As much as you work hard, you will be loved by many people.' I like it,” he added.

He continued, "It's just that we talk with Son Ye-jin about what kind of work is going on, etc. We don't give advice to each other in terms of acting. It seems," he said.

In particular, recently online, there have been rumors that Hyun Bin resembles Son Ye-jin's smile. In this regard, Hyun Bin said, "I saw that too. It was really like that. I don't know if it's because I saw Son Ye-jin smiling next to me, but I think they look alike," she laughed.

'Cooperation 2' will be released on September 7th.

Kim Soo-young, reporter for Hankyung.com swimming@hankyung.com

SOURCE:

https://www.hankyung.com/news/amp/202209013866H

Actor Hyun Bin’s Recent Actions During An Interview Shows Just How Excited He Is About Son Ye Jin’s Pregnancy

The soon-to-be father is going to huge lengths to protect his family!

anFAtky_e-0r5E0gw04RHSZTXXzx_z8xS97hNwva

One of the hottest power couples in the Korean entertainment industry has to be Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

ivlunSSUExZiF7P9bBMflUmvq0s3fKVTvP30591WRr4MgGfWnDgt0BVmPEQZAMoCEHbeNzsDmhNy3Qow5NVodmcbJSU73LzmzJxjqFIjJS3Vq5bs=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

The duo’s chemistry first gained attention when they both starred in the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You, and they stole the hearts of netizens when they got married in March this year.

Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye Jin’s wedding shoot | Vast Entertainment

BtjFKakoOURPf78G7AL9Z3PwBqa3rZqdVzREmSJFRTdQfeXGGKcnD3NRuO_t5ZJa5XCwPpUIR70FXd5NcUxWMtovf0lkT0CX00nFQ-KEddjyZf8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 Photos from Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s wedding | @kdramatreats/Twitter

After the excitement of the wedding, netizens were quickly met with even more amazing news after Son Ye Jin personally revealed that she and Hyun Bin were expecting their first child. In a letter on her Instagram, the actress shared the good news and her feelings about her child.

How are you all doing? I’ve been doing well. I’d like carefully share some very happy news with everyone.

We are expecting a new life in our family..

I’m still flustered, but I’m currently going day by day, feeling the changes in by body and feeling both worry and excitement.

I’m so thankful, but I wasn’t able to tell anyone yet as I had to be very careful about it.

I would like to tell my fans and the people around me who were waiting for this news as much as we were, before it’s too late.

We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope you all stay healthy, keeping the things you hold precious in your life close to you.

I wish you all happiness

— Son Ye Jin

Spoiler

Considering that the due date for the child is getting closer, it isn’t surprising that news outlets continue to ask Hyun Bin questions about Son Ye Jin’s pregnancy during interviews.

Hyun Bin is set to return to the big screen in his first movie since 2018 by joining the cast of Confidential Assignment 2: International, along with Girls’ Generation‘s Yoona.

Spoiler

9UxobwS_FTnGZ8Je7ybZhvqO61SFXdnDYZLh2SGMHPSG7JPz2n2zXxFWSUwYaOwp1cSd9KLKShI5eXgSBCVI3vAhtQmAmKcY0Qp8DJKQNYrRdg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Girls’ Generation’s Yoona and Hyun Bin at the press conference

To celebrate the release of the movie, Hyun Bin recently sat down in an exclusive interview with the Korean news outlet Wikitree. Hyun Bin explained that the movie was actually filmed before his wedding to Son Ye Jin.

Spoiler

049NabbIuerEZMzcvmwT5bYU9uPm7rIeeA5--01JY5vFkYII_6cLN808TQ4eaDWZ-tlt6rkKhYVktfLbhKaP-PJb1dGZCLpCel-ybZt8_t35J18=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Photos from Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s wedding | @kdramatreats/Twitter

On the topic of his marriage, the outlet asked the actor how it felt knowing that he was going to be a father in a matter of months. As expected, Hyun Bin couldn’t hide his excitement and even shared that it still doesn’t feel real.

It doesn’t feel real to me yet. People have told me that it doesn’t feel real until you see with your own eyes, and I think that’s how it will be for me.

— Hyun Bin

The actor then shared that he feels so happy about the news, adding, “It’s such a huge blessing, so I’m waiting with a joyous heart.”

Spoiler

t4O2YKBPJL8b5ReFwn7bX-BXqIv3M1daQ51b139dPL7QxN3zOns-PuUmAddxhDyApFgizjui1-kUNbYgkgixdCq9kr1g43F4aSThPAPqPX7AkA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

@yejinhand/Instagram

Despite being a huge actor with offers for schedules, Hyun Bin then showed off his true personality when sharing about the precautions he is taking to ensure the safety of Son Ye Jin and the baby. Even for the interview, the way it was conducted was influenced by the baby.

To be careful for the baby, I had to do the interview virtually. Thank you for your understanding.

— Hyun Bin

Spoiler

U7UCbldG0nEPQLKiMC1eej1qciLX856RiRNW-4_SkdZZ3yd73MixwaIGcEWpyXX7ID2IMAcYy1v1X1NGUD8ikYkDG57Jt3svHzdkgLW3nG3Rv26X=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Yet, it isn’t the first time Hyun Bin has melted hearts with his reaction to remembering he’s going to be a father.

During a schedule earlier in the year, when Hyun Bin walked by the reporters, one of the reporters shared their happiness at the actor’s news.

Ah right! Congratulations, Hyunbin. Congratulations on your baby.

— Reporter

As soon as the words came out of the reporter’s mouth, a huge smile appeared on Hyun Bin’s face, and even with a mask on, you could tell how happy he was as he thanked them for their good wishes.

The joy, excitement, and anticipation from Hyun Bin are clear, and he seems over the moon to be expecting a child with Son Ye Jin. The child isn’t due for a few months, but when it happens, they will definitely be loved by two of the nicest people in the world.

You can read more about Hyun Bin’s excitement about becoming a father below.

SOURCE:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/actor-hyun-bin-interview-excitement-son-ye-jin-pregnancy/

Actor Hyun Bin’s Recent Actions During An Interview Shows Just How Excited He Is About Son Ye Jin’s Pregnancy

The soon-to-be father is going to huge lengths to protect his family!

0-A6-AE601-6230-418-F-866-D-197850-D8-BE

One of the hottest power couples in the Korean entertainment industry has to be Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

The duo’s chemistry first gained attention when they both starred in the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You, and they stole the hearts of netizens when they got married in March this year.

4405-E558-604-C-46-B7-B697-4-F1-FB1-FB9-

After the excitement of the wedding, netizens were quickly met with even more amazing news after Son Ye Jin personally revealed that she and Hyun Bin were expecting their first child. In a letter on her Instagram, the actress shared the good news and her feelings about her child.

How are you all doing? I’ve been doing well. I’d like carefully share some very happy news with everyone.

We are expecting a new life in our family..

I’m still flustered, but I’m currently going day by day, feeling the changes in by body and feeling both worry and excitement.

I’m so thankful, but I wasn’t able to tell anyone yet as I had to be very careful about it.

I would like to tell my fans and the people around me who were waiting for this news as much as we were, before it’s too late.

We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope you all stay healthy, keeping the things you hold precious in your life close to you.

I wish you all happiness

— Son Ye Jin

On the topic of his marriage, the outlet asked the actor how it felt knowing that he was going to be a father in a matter of months. As expected, Hyun Bin couldn’t hide his excitement and even shared that it still doesn’t feel real.

It doesn’t feel real to me yet. People have told me that it doesn’t feel real until you see with your own eyes, and I think that’s how it will be for me.

— Hyun Bin

The actor then shared that he feels so happy about the news, adding, “It’s such a huge blessing, so I’m waiting with a joyous heart.”

[I love you all year round] The four of us are back with the movie <Cooperation 2: International>! [Live all year round] | Broadcast on KBS 220901

@taepyvng

Spoiler

@bean82925

Spoiler

@doollee3

Spoiler

@ordinarynojaem

Spoiler

“Confidential Assignment 2” Hyun Bin: “Son Ye-jin’s pregnancy, it’s such a big blessing”

September 1, 2022

Actor Hyun Bin expressed his feelings about becoming a prospective father after marrying Son Ye-jin. 

In a video interview with Wikitree on the afternoon of the 1st, Hyun Bin said, “I don’t think much has changed since I got married.” 

hyun bin

Confidential Assignment 2: International” (hereinafter referred to as “Confidential Assignment 2”) is drawing much attention as Hyun Bin’s first work after marrying Son Ye-jin

On this day, after hearing the opinion that his ease after marrying Son Ye-jin seems to have shown in the movie, Hyun Bin said, ” ‘Confidential Assignment 2’ is a piece I filmed before our wedding, so I think the ease seen in the movie will be a little different from that.” 

He added, “I hope many people will go to watch the work that I worked so hard on. After this movie, I have already decided on and am preparing for my next work,” he said, “I’m going according to my own pattern.” 

Hyun Bin, who got married to Son Ye-jin in March and announced his wife’s pregnancy in June, shared his thoughts, “It hasn’t really sunk in yet. Usually, when I ask people around me, they say that it feels real only when you see it in front of your eyes. Maybe I’m like that, too. I’m waiting with happy feelings since it’s such a big blessing.”

hyun bin son ye jin

Meanwhile, “Confidential Assignment 2: International”, which will be released on Sep 7th, is a movie about the unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation between North Korean detective Im Cheol-ryung (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) and FBI agent Jack (Daniel Henney), who unite for each other’s purposes.

Confidential Assignment 2

SOURCE:

https://kbizoom.com/confidential-assignment-2-hyun-bin-son-ye-jins-pregnancy-its-such-a-big-blessing-2/

Son Ye Jin x NUTRIVILLE

Son Ye Jin X The Actor Is Present

Spoiler

[Confidential Assignment 2 Interview]:

@taepyvng

Spoiler

@bean82925

Spoiler

@doollee3

Spoiler

@ordinarynojaem

Spoiler

Hyun Bin talking about Son Yejin and his baby during  <Confidential Assignment 2> interview on a TV show aired today 09/01.

:smooches3:

Spoiler

Translations

(ctto tweet taepyvng)

Spoiler

Hyun Bin, ♥ Son Ye-jin Marriage + Pregnancy The question of "Happiness? That's right"

2022.09.01. 11:54pm

202209012336299429954_20220901235305_01_

Hyun Bin is back with 'Cooperation 2'. 

Hyun Bin, who has been on a double slope this year, drew attention when she answered the question, "Are these happy days?", "Yes. I'm doing well." 

Actors who have been reunited for the first time in 5 years with 'Cooperation 2'. Yoo Hae-jin said, "I don't know about anything else, but it was comfortable and pleasant. (Hyun Bin) is getting more and more cool." Hyun Bin said, "She has changed. She gained experience and years of experience, and she tried to melt into the character," she said. 

Yoona said, "It's been a long time since we met, so it's like a family we met on a holiday. It felt so good to meet you." 

Jin Seon-gyu, a new member of 'Cooperation 2', said, "I am the boss of a global criminal organization. He took good care of me and made me smile, so I felt at ease." 

Hyun Bin reunited with Daniel Henney through 'Cooperation 2' for the first time in 17 years since 'My Name is Sam Soon Kim' in 2005. Hyunbin said, "When we first met, it seems like we just hugged each other saying it was nice to meet them. The old set in 2005 passed in a moment." "I was grateful that we were able to meet again because we had been working hard in each other's positions for a long time." and laughed. 

Finally, Hyun Bin said, "I hope you will spend Chuseok with us this Chuseok."

[K-Interview] 'Cooperation 2' Hyun Bin "♥︎Son Ye-jin's smile, even when I look at it, it looks alike" (comprehensive)

Reporter Yang Ji-seung 

2022.09.01 17:46

•  2022.09.01 17:46
  •  

Send articles on social media

Send article to Facebook Send articles to Twitter Send article to Copy URL article storage Find other shares

Actor Hyun Bin / Photo courtesy of VAST Entertainment 
Actor Hyun Bin / Photo courtesy of VAST Entertainment

[K-Star News Correspondent Yang Ji-seung] "I think it's because I've been watching Ye-jin's smile all the time, and I think it's similar.

In an interview with K-Star News held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 1st, actor Hyun Bin expressed his affection for his spouse Son Ye-jin.

▶' Son Ye-jin ♥︎' Hyun Bin, " I keep seeing Ye-jin's smile and it seems like she's starting to resemble her"

Director Lee Seok-hoon, who directed 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter 'Cooperation 2'), filmed with actress Son Ye-jin once in the movie 'Pirates', which was released in 2014. Regarding this, Hyun Bin said, "When I heard that director Lee Seok-hoon was directing 'Cooperation 2', I wanted to know the director's style (to Ye-jin), so I asked. We had a conversation that was strange,” he said.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who announced their relationship after the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' aired in 2019, got married in March. After marriage, Hyun Bin responded affectionately to the public's reaction that his smile seemed to be more and more like Son Ye-jin, "I saw those comments. .

When asked if he would give or receive advice while talking about acting with his spouse who has the same job, Hyun Bin said, "I think I could make a mistake because I know (about the job) too well. There may be ambiguity points,” he explained.

Actor Hyun Bin / Photo courtesy of VAST EntertainmentActor Hyun Bin / Photo courtesy of VAST Entertainment

▶' Crash Landing on You' · 'Collaboration' · ' Cooperation 2'  Acting of a North Korean  " I will not play the role of using North Korean language for a while"

In this work, Hyun Bin plays the third North Korean-speaking character after 'Cooperation' and the drama 'Crash Landing on You'.

Hyun Bin said, "I chose this because it is 'Cooperation 2'. The North Korean dialect of 'Cooperation 1' and 'Crash Landing on You' is subtly different. So I spent more than three months practicing and continued, "he said, "For the time being, I have been using North Korean language. I'm not going to play a role," he said emphatically, making everyone laugh.

In the previous work, Hyun Bin played Lim Cheol-ryeong, who was full of anger after losing his wife, but in 'Communication 2', which deals with the time when a certain amount of time has passed, Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) is called 'last name (older brother)' in the play. stand out

Regarding this, Hyun Bin said, "It was fun because it had more comic elements. I wanted to show the various sides and charms of the audience by adding more information about Cheol-ryeong in the previous work."

Actor Hyun Bin / Photo courtesy of VAST EntertainmentActor Hyun Bin / Photo courtesy of VAST Entertainment

Reunion with Daniel Henney after 17 years "It felt like going back to 2005"

The popular drama 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon', which aired in 2005, is Daniel Henney's first domestic appearance and his first collaboration with Hyun Bin. When asked about his feelings about reuniting with Daniel Henney after 17 years, he said, "It was really nice to see you again. Because we have lived well in our respective positions, it is a great blessing to be able to talk and act in front of the camera after time passes." , "The breathing was good, and it felt like I was back in 2005," recalling the enjoyable moments of filming.

Regarding actors Hae-jin Hae and Yoon-a Lim, who have worked together again after 5 years with 'Cooperation 2', "When you meet actors working for the first time, information about the other person's acting is not accurate, so it is necessary to take time to find out information and understand each other. We worked together in such a short time, so every point was an advantage." He said, "It was really nice to have the freedom to freely talk about and accept various ideas."

He continued, "Based on the good memories of the previous work, I was filming 'Cooperation 2', so that doubled and was put into the atmosphere of the set, and I think those images were melted into the camera. I think it will,” he said, asking for expectations.

Meanwhile, in 'Cooperation 2', North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who met again to catch a global criminal organization, and New Face overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney) are predicted by detectives who unite for their own purpose. The movie depicting the investigation of an illegal triangular cooperation will be released on the 7th.

Reporter Yang Ji-seung, K-Star News sheep_js@ihq.co.kr

SOURCE:

http://www.starnewsk.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=32956

Send article to Facebook Send articles to Twitter Send article to Copy URL 

Posted by Sophie-Ha   6:08am
September 02, 2022

Hyun Bin talks about his married life with Son Ye Jin and becoming a father

AKP STAFF

1662065129-untitled-1.jpg

Hyun Bin sat down with Wikitree on September 1 for an interview and shared what changed after getting married to actress Son Ye Jin.

Hyun Bin is appearing in the new film 'Confidential Assignment 2: Internation,' which is the sequel to the first film 'Confidential Assignment.' The new movie follows a North Korean detective Im Chul Ryung and his unlikely partner Kang Jin Tae, a South Korean detective. Two are joined by the American FBI, Jack, to hound down the international criminal.

1662066281-image.png

The film has received much attention as it is the first film Hyun Bin returns to theaters after his marriage to actress Son Ye Jin.

When asked what had changed after his marriage, Hyun Bin shared, "Nothing particular had changed." The actor continued saying, "I filmed this movie diligently so I want a lot of people to enjoy it. The next project has already been confirmed so I am preparing for that. I am actually continuing in my own pace and (life) pattern."

1662066286-image.png

Hyun Bin also shared his thoughts on becoming a father after announcing Son Ye Jin's pregnancy back in June. The actor shared, "It still doesn't feel real. People around me tell me that it feels real when I see the child in front of my eyes. And I think it's going to be like that. This is such a great blessing so I am waiting with a good heart."

On this day, the interview was conducted through a video chat, and Hyun Bin explained, "I'm trying to be careful because of the baby, so I decided to do the interview through a video chat. Thank you for your understanding."

SOURCE:

Exploring the wedding dresses of star brides

2022.09.02. 8:49 am

From Yejin Son to Ayumi interested in the wedding dress chosen by female stars ... different dress lights

It's wedding season. This is also the reason why there have been so many news of marriages in the entertainment industry recently. From Son Yeon-jae to Ayumi, we explore the wedding dresses of stars who have released wedding pictures. Let's take a look at the wedding dresses of brides who show off their charms in various ways from price to concept.

FF1-B8-BA4-7-A76-4-F97-9-B69-0-DE2-F5494

Son Ye-jin wore a luxury V company wedding dress. Provided by MS Team Entertainment

The wedding that became the most talked about this year was by far the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. The wedding dress Son Ye-jin wore in the wedding pictorial is a luxury brand V company. Son Ye-jin's innocence was emphasized with the 2020 spring bridal collection dress of V Company, a pronoun of wedding dresses. In particular, this V brand has been worn by Shim Eun-ha and Kim Nam-joo to her wedding in the past. In her wedding pictorial, Son Ye-jin's dress created a unique alluring atmosphere as her lace wrapped around her arms and shoulders.