Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

3 years ago….

Kim Jung Hyun Confirms Return Through tvN Drama With Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin

Kim Jung Hyun Confirms Return Through tvN Drama With Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin

Jul 15, 2019
by D. Kim

Kim Jung Hyun is gearing up for his return!

On July 15, the actor’s agency confirmed that he will be starring in the upcoming tvN drama “Crash Landing of Love” (tentative title).

“Crash Landing of Love” is about a wealthy heiress named Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin), who, while paragliding, is forced to land in North Korea due to high winds. A North Korean officer named Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin) ends up falling in love with her as he hides and protects her.

Kim Jung Hyun will take on the role of Goo Jun Hee, a young and rich businessman. One day, he disappears without a trace and gets entangled with various characters.

This will mark the actor’s return a year after his departure from “Time” due to health reasons.

“Crash Landing of Love” is written by Park Ji Eun, who penned “My Love From the Star” and “The Legend of the Blue Sea.” It is set to premiere sometime within 2019.

SOURCE

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, is the marriage malfunction golf?"It was so much fun". Teach him yourself.

2022.07.15 06:29am

/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed a love affair through their common hobby, golf.

On KBS 2TV's 'Year-round Live' broadcast on the 14th, star couples who enjoyed golf together were revealed.

First, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were introduced as a star couple whose golf became an Ojak Bridge. Hyun Bin, who enjoys sports as a hobby, even taught as a coach when Son Ye-jin started playing golf.

Son Ye-jin said in an interview in the past, "I started playing golf three years ago and it was so much fun." The two showed an extraordinary love for golf, such as being caught carrying golf equipment on their honeymoon in the United States in April.

/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

In addition, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung, who played golf against the picturesque scenery of Hawaii, were also introduced. The two, who usually enjoy golf course dates, left for the United States in April to attend the gallery of the 4 major golf tournaments, the Masters Tournament. 

Next, In Gyo-jin and So Yi-hyun, who have professional level skills, and Lee Kyu-hyuk and Son Dam-bi were introduced. Lee Seung-gi and Lee Da-in, who are publicly dating, are also listed. Lee Seung-gi was caught looking for his grandmother after playing golf with Lee Da-in last year.

Actor Kim Tae-hee's younger brother Lee Wan and golfer Lee Bo-mi were also introduced. Bomi Lee's accumulated prize money is known to be more than 10 billion won. The couple also enjoys rounding with Kim Tae-hee and Rain. In a golf-related program that Lee Wan appeared on last month, Lee Wan revealed her love for her golf, saying that whenever Lee Bo-mi practiced her golf, she enjoyed playing rounds together.

Source:

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2022071506015653641

[방송]Hyun Bin, ♥ Son Ye-jin Directly teach golf.. Lee Seung-gi and Da-in love golf (live all year round)

A star couple who grew up in love with golf was revealed.

On KBS2’s ‘All Year Live’, which aired on the 14th, a golf couple was introduced under the theme of ‘Golf carries love’.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who recently announced the news of their pregnancy, are known to have developed into lovers through their common hobby, golf. Hyun Bin is said to have enjoyed golf and baseball as hobbies for a long time.

In an interview in the past, Son Ye-jin said, “There are not many things that I can spend fun time with people while doing sports while doing my hobbies. She started playing golf three years ago and it was so much fun,” she said.

It is also known that the two went on a honeymoon to the United States after marriage and enjoyed golf together there.

Singer Lee Seung-gi and actor Lee Da-in, who have been publicly devotees for two years, also developed a love affair with golf. After the golf course date, Da-in Lee visited Seung-gi Lee’s grandmother’s house and said hello. There were rumors of a breakup between the two once, but they denied the breakup rumor by posting photos taken in the same place by a day apart.

Actors Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung are also famous for their love for golf. He even went all the way to the United States to attend the Masters Tournament as a gallery. In addition to her husband, Lee Min-jung went out to the field with celebrity colleagues such as Oh Yoon-ah and Baek Ji-young, and boasted unexpected connections through golf with On Joo-wan and Yoo Se-yoon.

Actors Lee Hyun and In Gyo-jin also love golf. So Yi-hyun’s golf teacher is In Gyo-jin. Hyeon-eun So said, “He never took a lesson. He learned it from his husband. His skills are the skills of heaven.” Son Dam-bi and Lee Gyu-hyuk are newlyweds who play golf with them. The two showed such extraordinary love that they even played golf on their honeymoon.

Source:

https://www.newsdirectory3.com/방송hyun-bin-♥-son-ye-jin-directly-teach-golf-lee-seung-gi-and-da-in-love-golf-live-all-year-round/

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin are said to have developed into her lovers through her common hobby, golf” “Hyun Bin taught Son Ye-jin to play golf”

:dontwanna:

'All year round' Hyun Bin, ♥ Son Ye-jin directly taught golf

2022.07.15. 4:56 am

0004991774_001_20220715075601062.jpg?type=w430

Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who announced the news of their 2nd generation after 3 months of marriage, started a relationship through golf. 

On the 14th, stars who fell in love while playing golf together under the theme of 'Golf carries love' were introduced. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are said to have developed into lovers through their common hobby, golf. 

Hyun Bin enjoys golf and baseball as his hobbies for a long time with his natural athleticism, and he is also a member of a famous celebrity golf club.  

It is also known that Hyun Bin taught her Son Ye-jin to play golf, especially when she dated golf as her medium. 

In one of her past interviews, Son Ye-jin said, "While doing her hobbies and working out for her, she doesn't have many fun times with people. She started playing golf three years ago and she said it was so much fun,” she said. 

After her marriage, the two went on a honeymoon to the United States, where they also played golf together. 

In addition, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung often go on a golf course date, and in April, they visited the United States to watch the Masters Tournament, one of the four major golf tournaments. In Gyo-jin and So Yi-hyun's couple showed off their high-level skills by appearing on a golf variety show last year. It is reported that her public devotee is Lee Seung-gi, and Indian golf is Ojakgyo. 

SOURCE

• Like 1

Wow, These Popular K-Dramas Are Reportedly Getting A *Hollywood Remake*

5 K-Dramas That Are Reportedly Getting A Hollywood Adaptation
PHOTO: (LEFT TO RIGHT) YOUTUBE/THE SWOON, FACEBOOK/TVN DRAMA

The Hallyu wave is dominating the world and we can clearly see it: From sold-out K-pop concerts, Korean food trends, K-beauty products flying off shelves, and K-dramas topping Netflix charts, it's safe to say that the Korean culture phenomenon is here for a long time.

With the rise of Hallyu, South Korean entertainment companies are partnering with international production houses to bring more content abroad specifically to the US. This includes adaptations of hit series (the first one was The Good Doctor) that we *might* be able to watch anytime soon.

1. Crash Landing On You

The OG cast: Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Kim Jung Hyun, Seo Ji Hye

What we know so far: Following the popularity of Crash Landing On You which reached an all-time high, reports stated that an American adaptation is already in its final stages of planning and development with Netflix US. However, K-drama fans are not happy with this announcement and have been asking: "Where exactly will the crash landing happen?".

Source:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-dramas-american-adaptation-a4575-20220714

A week to Son Yejin 1st IG story debut on 2022/07/08 

” Watch the Valentino Haute Couture 2022-23 Fall / Winter Fashion Show together at 3am on July 9th!” ~ Yejinhand IG story

:piggie:

C12-C1086-D273-483-F-8-C17-12918-AADEAC8

31017092-139-B-4601-A08-C-A797114051-D7.

Road to 7M followers!!! 

38-F615-DB-BBDE-475-F-AC4-A-A7-E3-D7-AB2

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin and her extremely caring habit of always directly informing her fans of big news

Famous actress Son Ye Jin always puts her fans first whenever she makes important announcements.

There’s no denying that Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin, who got married back in March, are a “golden couple” of Korean showbiz. Famous as they are, the husband and wife make headlines with everything they do, and yet Son Ye Jin never fails to care for her fans. 

hyun bin son ye jin wedding

In particular, Son Ye Jin would update fans with important news in her life, sharing her happiness with those who have always supported her. As a result, many people praise the actress for always announcing things at the proper time, so fans don’t have to worry about baseless rumors or gossip.

Recently, the actress has published 3 posts filled with carefully selected words, where she shared love, joy, and happiness with fans, as well as let them know the important milestones of her life.  

First, Son Ye Jin announced her relationship with famous actor Hyun Bin. After media sites revealed the two’s romance, Son Ye Jin published a post herself on the first day of the year, saying: “While I don’t know how to properly express things, I feel the need to share with you guys. You know, I’m feeling rather shy and strange. I’m grateful to have met a man as great as him, and I will try to maintain the relationship with good feelings. I will always keep in my heart your continual love and precious support, and hope that everyone will be greeted with good things in this new year.”

Next, the actress disclosed she’s getting married to Hyun Bin on her personal SNS through emotional words, which shows her gratefulness towards fans: “When I’m with him, I feel warm and protected. Together, let’s celebrate the start of our future. And to my dearest fans, from whom I have received unconditional love for ushc a long period of time, no words can describe my gratefulness to all of you. Thank you, and I wish you happiness.” 

Finally, Son Ye Jin recently revealed her pregnancy, once again through a post filled with beautiful words. In particular, the actress said: “I’m here to tell you some careful and happy news. A new life has come to us. I’m still puzzled, but I’m feeling the changes in my body everyday amid the anxiety and excitement. I’m so grateful, but I’m also very careful that I haven’t told anyone around me yet. We’d like to deliver this news as soon as possible to our fans and people around us who are waiting for this news as much as we do.

For every important milestone of her life, Son Ye Jin always thinks of her fans first, and always delivers news to them using the most beautiful words. Therefore, the actress is praised to be one of the most caring towards fans in the industry. 

Source:

https://kbizoom.com/son-ye-jin-and-her-extremely-caring-habit-of-always-directly-informing-her-fans-of-big-news/

"♥Hyunbin eat everything well"... 'Pregnant' Son Ye-jin, there was a reason for her cooking skills

2022.07.15. 8:01 pm

0001475742_001_20220715200101438.jpg?type=w430view original

(Export News Reporter Kim Ye-na) The secret of actress Son Ye-jin's culinary skills developing day by day is because of Hyun Bin's 'eat everything' appetite. 

Son Ye-jin has recently garnered a lot of attention from her by making and authenticating various styles of food, from Korean to Western, through her own Instagram.

Son Ye-jin, who showed off her cooking skills with photos of various foods from kimbap to oven-fired pizza, was also delighted, saying, "I do a lot of cooking these days. 

Son Ye-jin's amazing cooking skills drew a lot of attention and led to envy of Hyun Bin. In particular, her Hyun Bin is known to eat a wide variety of food without covering up her usual food, so she drew more attention. 

In an interview in the past, Hyun Bin answered, "I eat everything well" to a question about what food he likes, and even showed off his anti-war charm by boasting an easygoing taste even during his military days. 

Netizens responded to this, saying, "Just looking at Hyun Bin eating, Son Ye-jin will be full" and "Son Ye-jin makes it all delicious." 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married last April, and Son Ye-jin is currently pregnant. 

Source:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/311/0001475742

7 Celebrity Couples Who Love Playing Golf Together

BF.30635918.1-tile.png

[Comprehensive] Lee Seung-gi ♥ Da-in got hit in the snow while playing golf... Bae Yong-joon♥Park Soo-jin and Common ('All Year Live')

Enter 2022.07.15 08:51 

A couple who showed an extraordinary love for golf and a star couple who grew in love with golf were revealed.

On KBS2's 'All Year Live', which was broadcast on the 14th, golf couples were introduced under the theme of 'Golf carries love'.

The couple, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung, are famous for their extraordinary love for golf, to the point of enjoying a golf course date. He even went all the way to the US to attend the Masters Tournament's gallery. In particular, Lee Min-jung went out to the field with not only her husband, but also celebrity colleagues such as Oh Yoon-ah and Baek Ji-young, and boasted unexpected connections through golf with On Joo-wan and Yoo Se-yoon.

So Yi-hyun and In Gyo-jin are also famous for their love of golf. So Yi-hyun's golf teacher is In Gyo-jin. So Yi-hyeon became a hot topic when praising, "I have never received a lesson. I learned it from his husband.

Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyu-hyuk are newlyweds playing golf with So Yi-hyun and In Gyo-jin. The two showed such extraordinary love that they even played golf on their honeymoon.

'Year-round Live' revealed that Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin, and Cha Ye-ryun and Joo Sang-wook, had in common that they met while playing golf.

Another star couple whose golf became the Ojak Bridge are Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin said that they developed love while enjoying golf on the golf course, a common hobby. In particular, it is known that Hyun Bin taught her Son Ye-jin to play golf.

Lee Seung-gi and Lee Da-in, who have been dating publicly for two years, also developed a love for golf. After a golf course date, he visited Seunggi Lee's grandmother's house and said hello. There were rumors of a breakup between the two once, but they denied the breakup rumor by posting photos taken in the same place by a day apart. Lee Seung-gi said that he was seriously thinking about marriage, so attention is focused on the couple's marriage.

source:

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022071500444

'Isn't it time to think about marriage?' Son Ye-jin?

E81-E295-B-6-D17-47-CA-B8-AB-D01-CA19185

Actress Son Ye-jin (32) captured the hearts of male fans with the movie 'Classic' in 2003. Suddenly, he became a symbol of Korean innocence. In the midst of this, as Son Ye-jin is slowly approaching her mid-30s, curiosity about his marriage is increasing. 

Son Ye-jin revealed her thoughts on 'marriage' in an interview with Segye.com at a cafe in Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 25th. 

When asked, "Isn't it time to think about marriage?" Son Ye-jin laughed, "There is still a lot of work to be done." “Actually, I have a nephew,” he said. “Even this morning, I went out to sleep by myself.” 

Son Ye-jin said, "To be honest, I didn't like babies that much back in the day. But after having a nephew, I changed my mind," she smiled. Then he said, "Seeing my sleeping nephew, I thought it might be hot, so I tried to turn on the fan, but it would be cold, so I'm careful." 

Son Ye-jin said, "There was a reason why her sister had trouble sleeping." After laughing, "Looking at my nephew made me think about how pretty my child would be." 

Still, Son Ye-jin was struggling between work and marriage. “The 30s are the best time for an actress,” he said with a laugh.

On the other hand, Son Ye-jin will disassemble as a female boss Yeo-wol in the movie 'Pirates', which will be released on the 6th of next month, and perform various action performances. 'Pirates' was produced with the motif of 10 years without a national seal in the early days of Joseon's founding, and depicts the adventures of pirates, bandits, and the powers of the nation. Especially for Son Ye-jin, her action acting is the first time in her life as an actress, so it is attracting high public attention. 

SOURCE

• Awesome 1