Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

"Midwinter Busan Sea"... Son Ye-jin, Oh Yoon-ah, Uhm Ji-won, Memories Travel

20160210222504_s__7471133_99_20160210223605.jpg?type=w430

[Reporter Lee Soo-ah | DISPATCH]

Talent Yoon-ah Oh has released photos of her memories of her trip with Uhm Ji-won and Son Ye-jin.

On the 10th, Oh Yoon-ah posted a picture taken with Uhm Ji-won, Son Ye-jin, and her acquaintances on her Instagram. In January of last year, she posted a photo showing off a strong friendship by visiting the sea of Busan.

In the photo, you can see the faces of beautiful women in comfortable clothes with the sea in the background. Oh Yoon-ah, Son Ye-jin, and Uhm Ji-won are smiling happily together with her acquaintances.  The three women's sunglasses were also impressive.

It was a meeting of pure beauties. She left a commemorative photo with a very excited look after a long trip. 

Oh Yoon-ah recalled the memories by adding the comment, "Happy us. January 2015 ~ Busan".

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/433/0000015126

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000179790

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201602102319179110&r=1

'Princess Deokhye' Son Ye-jin, the pre-Christmas of the beauties... With Oh Yoon-ah and Uhm Ji-won

A201512150721_1_99_20151215205903.jpg?type=w430

[Reporter Kim Hyun-kyung | Korea Econ]
'Princess Deokhye' Son Ye-jin, the pre-Christmas of the beauties... Actress Son Ye-jin, who is driving audiences with her best friends Oh Yoon-ah and Uhm Ji-won with the 

movie 'Princess Deok-hye', released a Christmas party certification shot. 

Son Ye-jin caught her attention by posting pictures of her party with her actors Oh Yoon-ah and Uhm Ji-won on her own Instagram on the 12th. 

In her photo, Son Ye-jin is showing off her radiant beauty while wearing her knitted hat. The rest of her beautiful friends are also wearing different colored fur hats and smiling brightly. 

With the photo, Son Ye-jin added the words "Christmas gift, hand-knitted fur, hat", and Uhm Ji-won responded by saying, "It's a warm winter thanks to her older sister." 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin took on the role of Princess Deok-hye, the main character and last princess of Joseon in the movie of the same name based on her best-selling novel 'Princess Deok-hye'. In addition, Park Hae-il, an actor with solid acting skills and colorful charms, was cast for the role of 'Kim Jang-han', an independence activist who was tasked with taking Princess Deok-hye to her homeland. 

The movie 'Princess Deokhye', in which Son Ye-jin and Park Hae-il are expected to work together, is scheduled to be released in 2016. 

'Princess Deokhye' Son Ye-jin, the pre-Christmas of the beauties... With best friend Yoona Oh and Jiwon Um, 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/215/0000408859

• Like 1

15 Korean Dramas to Stream After ‘Squid Game’

If you've only recently discovered Korean TV dramas, there's a lot more to appreciate beyond the popular Netflix series.

Jun 20, 2022 

BY  Christian Zilko

Hyun Bin Love GIF by The Swoon

Hyun Bin Netflix GIF by The Swoon

“Crash Landing On You” - (Netflix)

A paragliding accident leads to a stunning romance in “Crash Landing on You,” Park Ji-eun’s minseries about an heiress who falls in love with a soldier after crashing in the DMZ between North and South Korea. The series has clearly resonated with a global audience, as it is currently the third most viewed Korean drama series in cable television history. 

You can stream “Crash Landing on You” on Netflix. 

https://www.indiewire.com/gallery/best-korean-shows-streaming/22alchemy-of-souls22/

Ri Jeonghyuk says he is cool :joy:

• Like 1

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin selected as the most beautiful couple in the world next to David and Victoria Beckham

June 21, 2022 | KBIZOOM

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were chosen as one of the world’s most beautiful couples

The impact of top star couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin is not only strong domestically but has also spread globally. Recently, a Japanese media outlet listed Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin among the most beautiful celebrity couples in the world.

hyun bin son ye jin

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were chosen as one of the 5 most beautiful couples in the global entertainment industry 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin first met through the movie “Negotiation” (2018), but it was not until they reunited in “Crash Landing on You” (2019), that they took their relationship up a notch and officially started dating. They tied the knot in a fairytale wedding ceremony at the end of March this year.

hyun bin son ye jin

“Negotiation”, the movie that marked the beginning of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin

Son Ye Jin – Hyun Bin confirmed dating after co-starring in “Crash Landing on You”

Ever since they were rumored to be dating until now that they have become husband and wife, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have consistently received much attention from the public, both in Korea and overseas. Their romance is like a K-drama turning into real life that can’t help but gain admiration. 

hyun bin son ye jin

The beautiful fairytale wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin earlier this year created much buzz 

Besides the A-lister couple of Korean entertainment industry, the top 5 most beautiful couples also include powerful duos of Western celebrities such as Orlando Bloom – Katy Perry, David Beckham – Victoria Beckham and George Clooney – Amal Clooney.

https://hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-selected-as-the-most-beautiful-couple-in-the-world/

• Like 1

Paul Kim "Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin Wedding Anthem, I was choked in front of so many actors" [General]

2022.06.22. 8:59am

0001465235_001_20220622085901469.jpg?type=w430

(Export News Reporter Hwang Su-yeon) Singer Paul Kim woke up in the morning with
bright energy. 

Singer Paul Kim appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM's 'Kim Young-cheol's Power FM' (hereinafter 'Chulpa-M'), which was broadcast on the 22nd. 

On this day, Paul Kim joked, "I came here for a courtesy call in return for countless calls from You Tube. I'm so tired. Don't you know that musicians sleep late at night?" However, she soon said, "I said this, but it feels so good. Waking up early in the morning made me reflect and had a lot of thoughts," she said in her morning live broadcast. 

Paul Kim released her third mini album 'Star' on the 14th. The title song 'One More Time' is a medium-tempo R&B song with a message of hope and emotion. 

Paul Kim introduced this song, "I keep listening to the song while I'm working on it. Just like the previous songs, I don't get tired of this song either." Regarding the musical transformation, he said, "I think the image that comes to mind when thinking of Paul Kim is sincere and kind. I came to think that it was not appropriate for the times. I wondered what use is good in an era when many foreign singers are twerking. Rather than being bad, it is not Paul Kim. I wanted to bring Kim Tae-hyung's character," he said. 

When 'Would you like a cup of coffee?' sung by comedian Kim Hae-jun's daughter-in-law Choi Jun came out, Paul Kim said, "Thanks to what I gained, more people like this song. What I lost was that they didn't know that this song was mine." 

The song 'Our Meeting' with Jung Hae-in was also released. Paul Kim said, "I didn't know (Jung Hae-in sang) so well. When I heard this song, my younger brother said, 'Your brother's singing is so simple.' I only listen to the part where ' appears," he said, making everyone laugh. 

He picked Kim Young-chul as the celebrity he would like to collaborate with and made Kim Young-chul's heart flutter. Then, Paul Kim said, "One of the actors is Shin Se-kyung. I did this music video with Shin Se-kyung, and I want to try (singing) together." At the same time, she sent a love call to Shin Se-kyung, saying, "I'm grateful that Shin Se-kyung's music video came out, but if she wants to sing for a while, call me and I'll run to her with all her instruments." 

39-B27-F71-C7-D2-4-C9-C-9685-0-A4-B9-E19

"Every Day, Every Moment" sung by Gummy also came out. While Paul Kim was talking about her relationship with the spider, she recalled an anecdote that she recently met at her wedding with Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. 

Paul Kim said, "I went to receive a congratulatory song request, but there were also Gummy and Kim Bum-soo seniors. I sang 'Every Day Every Moment'. said. 

Meanwhile, Paul Kim revealed that he was more familiar with Paul Kim than his real name, Kim Taehyung. He said, "I have been studying abroad for a long time. The name I have been using since I was little was Paul Kim. I think I thought of myself as Paul Kim rather than Taehyung Kim. My mother's friends also call me Paul." 

Finally, Paul Kim said, "It's refreshing and I think today will be the last" about his impressions of the morning broadcast, bringing laughter. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001465235

• Like 1

Paul Kim "Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin's wedding anthem, I was choked by so many actors

2022.06.22. 12:21 pm

202206221154226310_1_20220622122103287.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

DD5-F8850-2710-458-C-A628-21849-A409629.

[Reporter Park Soo-in | Newsen]

Singer Paul Kim recalled the wedding of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. 

Paul Kim appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM's 'Kim Young-chul's Power FM' broadcast on June 22. 

Paul Kim said, "I went to receive a congratulatory song request, but there were also Gummy and Kim Bum-soo seniors. I sang 'Every Day Every Moment'. said. 

Regarding his unexpected relationship with the spider, Gummy, Paul Kim said, "We were sitting at the same table. It was the wedding day of my favorite couple, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. 

To the question "If I could express my feelings in five characters when I was invited to sing a congratulatory song," he said, "I miss you soon. I missed you so much. On that day (as a congratulatory song), I sang 'Every Day, Every Moment'" and "Is there an encore request?" “It wasn’t a place like that. Because the seniors had to sing too. I didn’t hear Kim Bum-soo’s song and came out. Actually, I wanted to sit and stay until the end, but it was suffocating because so many actors and directors were sitting. .

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001465235

Paul Kim also mentioned his  congratulatory song “Every day, Every Moment” for the couple fairytale wedding  on a JTBC fashion entertainment program and MBC roadshow

[2022/05/31]

“Paul Kim, who sang a congratulatory song at the wedding of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin recently. On this day, 'Hyunbin♡Son Yejin' appeared as a keyword to describe him. Regarding this, Paul Kim laughed, saying, "I don't sing congratulations very well, but I got a call so I went. Rather than going to sing a congratulatory song, I wanted to go to the wedding." 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000300735

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1465850 

Spoiler

0004979132_001_20220617161403192.jpg?type=w430

[2022/06/17]
On 17th, DJ Ahn Young-mi asked, "You sang a congratulatory song at the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. I'm very curious about what the atmosphere was like at the time," Paul Kim said, "He invited me to the wedding first. We didn't usually know each other." 

Then, Paul Kim said, "I didn't sing congratulations unless it was a close acquaintance. Because the congratulatory song has to come from deep inside." "There was no need to worry about Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding.  I wanted to go unconditionally.”
Paul Kim said he was nervous even before singing the congratulatory song, "I was very nervous, but I didn't realize it. It was strange to see the two of them and it was like watching a movie. Also, I was even more nervous because the great actors and directors were sitting in front of me." 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Lee Min-Jung who saw a comment saying her son looks like Lee Byung-Hun

2022-06-22 08:57am

Lee Min-jung posted a video of his son Jun-hoo practicing ice hockey on the ice on his Instagram on the 21st.In the video, he said, "I'm proud of my child, I'm full of it," adding, "It hasn't been a month since I learned it."I also remember Takuya Kimura's drama "Pride."He also expressed extraordinary affection, saying he was born to love his son.

Instagram users who watched the video also admired her son's skills. At this time, a user who is Lee Byung-hun, who has a profile picture on "Fan Lee Byung-hun," expressed joy, saying, "Jun-hoo looks just like Lee Byung-hun, so there is nothing he doesn't know how to do."

Spoiler

img_20220622084005_4a6cd450.webp

img_20220622084035_5979eee8.webp

img_20220622084125_9facd85a.webp

So, Lee Min Jeong said, "Oh, you're Lee Byung Hun's fan."I was good at skating." Lee Min-jung mentioned "Lee Byung-hun" even though he was her husband, and showed a smile by showing the aspect of "a devoted mother" who repeatedly said that her son resembles her talent.

Another reply written by Lee Min-jung also drew attention.This time, a user of Lee Min-jung's fan account with Lee Min-jung's photo and name on it wrote a comment, "Is athleticism your sister's gene?"Lee Min-jung replied firmly, "Yes."

Lee Min-jung's witty reply received an explosive response from an online community.Users say, "What are those little things?" "It's so funny." "The difference in temperature between husband and Lee Min-jung's comments is really funny.Does the fan follow the actor?" "She's the funniest these days," "Lee Min-jung is a laughing spoon," "I want to see Lee Min-jung do entertainment shows," "I envy her cool sense of humor." She poured out pleasant responses such as "You have to be born with that," "Trust and watch Lee Min-jung's comments," and "This is an important issue."

Some users were worried that Lee Byung-hun's fan might have been embarrassed to receive Lee Min-jung's reply, but Lee Byung-hun's fan said, "I finally received my sister's reply. My sister is the best, too."

tvN "유 퀴즈 온 더 블럭"

Lee Min-jung also appeared on tvN’s You Quiz on the Block as  her SNS comments became a hot topic every day.  She showed off her pleasant talk by directly mentioning comments written on Son Ye-jin SNS.

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/articles/765559

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin selected as the most beautiful couple in the world next to David and Victoria Beckham

June 21, 2022 | KBIZOOM

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were chosen as one of the world’s most beautiful couples

The impact of top star couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin is not only strong domestically but has also spread globally. Recently, a Japanese media outlet listed Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin among the most beautiful celebrity couples in the world.

hyun bin son ye jin

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were chosen as one of the 5 most beautiful couples in the global entertainment industry 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin first met through the movie “Negotiation” (2018), but it was not until they reunited in “Crash Landing on You” (2019), that they took their relationship up a notch and officially started dating. They tied the knot in a fairytale wedding ceremony at the end of March this year.

Spoiler

hyun bin son ye jin

“Negotiation”, the movie that marked the beginning of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin

Son Ye Jin – Hyun Bin confirmed dating after co-starring in “Crash Landing on You”

Ever since they were rumored to be dating until now that they have become husband and wife, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have consistently received much attention from the public, both in Korea and overseas. Their romance is like a K-drama turning into real life that can’t help but gain admiration. 

hyun bin son ye jin

The beautiful fairytale wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin earlier this year created much buzz 

Besides the A-lister couple of Korean entertainment industry, the top 5 most beautiful couples also include powerful duos of Western celebrities such as Orlando Bloom – Katy Perry, David Beckham – Victoria Beckham and George Clooney – Amal Clooney.

https://hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-selected-as-the-most-beautiful-couple-in-the-world/

[1st place] George Clooney x Amal Clooney

★ [2nd place] David Beckham x Victoria Beckham

https://www.25ans.jp/celebrity/celebrity-life/g40192776/bestcouples-220610/

Spoiler

[6/12 Lover's Day] The two most beautiful couples in the world !? Ranking the top 10 best couples ♡

Introducing the best couples of celebrities and celebrities from around the world in a ranking format!

2022/06/09

By 25ans | JAPAN   

[June 12th Lover's Day Memorial] Beautiful in the world!  Top 10 best couples in the world ranking arbitrarily ♡
Getty Images, Instagram

[3rd place] Hyun Bin x Son Ye Jin

Private life is just like a drama! Crash Landing on You 

18179023-1994-4-FCC-8-BDA-60-D309-A73-CE

480-C70-E6-9978-469-E-8-F91-C1-DF482-E32

Actors Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye Jin (right) who announced their marriage on February 10, 2022 and made a “crash landing on love”. A couple of the same year born in 1982, who turned 40 in 2022, made a goal in about a year after admitting dating ♡ Love for the marriage of top actors who have been popular in Korean dramas for a long time Not only the crash landing fans but also the fans all over the world were very excited.

[1st place] George Clooney x Amal Clooney 
25ans
Karwai Tang Getty Images

Needless to say, a power couple ♡

George Clooney (left), who has been said to be a "big single aristocrat" and "playboy in the celebrity world," was transformed into a beloved wife by Amal Clooney (right), who is active as a lawyer. 
He has been in love with many beautiful women for more than 20 years since his first marriage failed, but he met Amal and got married in 2014, saying, "Everything changed with her encounter." Things ♪ 

★  [2nd place] David Beckham x Victoria Beckham
victoria beckham and sotheby's celebration of andy warhol with don julio 1942
Darren Gerrish Getty Images

Fashionable mandarin duck couple ♡
David Beckham (left) and Victoria Beckham (right) will celebrate their 23rd wedding anniversary in July 2022. With Victoria's guidance, David has established himself as a stunning style icon, unlike when he discovered dating! 
Surrounded by four children, she is now a fashionable mandarin duck couple. When Victoria first watched his game, other teammates were making noise with friends after the game, while there was also an episode that he was thrilled to see David spending time with his family. ♡

• Like 1

[Fiscal of the first half] ① Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin → Son Dam-bi ♥ Lee Gyu-hyuk 'Marriage, a new beginning'

2022.06.23 9:00 AM

[Joy News 24 Correspondent Kim Yang-soo] 

In the first half of 2022, the entertainment industry was flooded with incidents and accidents of stars every day. There were a lot of meaningful news in each field, but there were more big issues than ever before. The stars who suddenly left us were engulfed in sorrow. Since the beginning of the year, rumors of a pink romance have been lined up, and the result of the marriage has been congratulated by fans. There were a lot of stars who got caught up in gossip, such as drunk driving, which caused disappointment. The music industry continued with the departure and disbandment of the group amid the welcome comebacks of stars. The film industry produced the first 10 million films since Endemic, and bad news was heard at the Cannes Film Festival. Let's take a look at the entertainment news that made the first half of this year buzz. [Editor's Note]

This year, since the beginning of the year, many stars have delivered happy marriage news. While Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who had a happy ending through marriage after denying dating rumors three times, gathered a lot of attention, 1st-generation idol Shinhwa Andy and god Yoon Kye-sang became one husband in 'Everyone's Lover'.

In addition, Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyu-hyuk, who reunited after a 10-year relationship, Jang Nara, who declared a private marriage, John Park, Han Ye-ri, and KCM gathered topics.

8c9ecc156e9c94.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin married, Park Shin-hye and Choi Tae-jun married [Photo=VAST Entertainment, Park Shin-hye Instagram]

◆ Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, Park Shin-hye ♥ Choi Tae-jun… popular actor couple

In the first half of this year, actor couples got married one after another. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who warmed up Asia beyond Korea, Park Shin-hye and Choi Tae-joon, who have been through 'double troubles' through marriage and childbirth, and an older couple, Park Se-young and Kwak Jeong-wook, are the main characters.

The first start was stopped by Park Shin-hye and Choi Tae-joon. After five years of long-term relationship, the two married in a private ceremony in Seoul on January 22nd. The congratulatory song was sung by FT Island's Hongki Lee, Crush, EXO's D.O., and Lee Juk, and Choi Tae-joon's best friend Zico read the letter. On this day, Park Shin-hye received a hot blessing when she announced her pregnancy along with her marriage. Park Shin-hye gave birth to a healthy boy last month, four months after her marriage.

Park Se-young and Kwak Jeong-wook, who formed a relationship through the drama 'School 2013', held a private wedding in February in Seoul. They were friendships at the time they appeared in the drama, but it turned out that they developed into lovers. The agency CL&Company asked, "Please support us warmly as the two people who have protected each other sometimes like friends and sometimes like lovers are moving forward on a new path as lifelong partners."

D3537455-ECAA-4936-B42-E-E9-D41-E916-A6-

'Couple of the Century' Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin shook up Asia with a splendid ceremony on March 31st.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who first met in 2018 through the movie 'Negotiation', reunited in 2020 through tvN's 'Crash Landing on You'. In January of last year, the two admitted that they were dating, saying, "After the drama ended, we met with good feelings." And a year later, the two directly announced their marriage. Son Ye-jin said, "I have someone I can spend the rest of my life with. Just being with him is a warm and reliable person." Hyun Bin said, "I promised him who always makes me smile. Let's walk through the days to come." revealed

At the ceremony held in tight security, Son Ye-jin performed a cute dance, and Hyun Bin responded with a kiss. Then, Dong-gun Jang delivered a congratulatory address and Kyung-rim Park hosted the speech. The congratulatory song was sung by Gummy, Kim Beom-su, and Paul Kim, and many star guests attended. The two became famous even on their honeymoon. The two people's every move, who left for LA, the United States, was a topic of discussion, and it was also broadcast in real time by fans.

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1491639

• Like 1

The Chinese remake of <Something In The Rain> starring Angelababy and Lai Guanli 

Spoiler

Korean drama reentered the Chinese market after a lapse of 6 years and iQIYI will become the top choice for Korean dramas to be distributed in China

BEIJJNG, MARCH 8, 2022, | PRNewswire

On March 3, the Chinese video platform iQIYI began broadcasting the Korean drama Something in the Rain. Since its broadcast, the drama quickly hit the Top 5 Hot TV Series on iQIYI and the Top 5 Hot Searches on Weibo, a Chinese social media platform, setting off a national buzz. After a lapse of six years, Korean dramas are returning to the Chinese market, and iQIYI has become the top choice for Korean dramas to be broadcast in China.

Poster of a beautiful sister who often invites her to dinner
Poster of a beautiful sister who often invites her to dinner

Something in the Rain, starring Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-in, is a romantic drama aired on JTBC in March 2018. It tells the story of a man and woman who originally only knew each other as siblings falling in love later. After broadcasting on iQIYI, the wonderfully sweet story once again caused everyone to discuss. "The successful introduction of a drama that aired a few years ago is an affirmation of its content. Cultural exchange knows no borders." Relying on iQIYI's strong operational resources, distribution capabilities and huge user base, the popularity of the drama has not diminished due to the 4-year delay in airing.

There are many Korean dramas on iQIYI that have exploded in China, such as the breakout hit You Who Came from the Stars in Asia-Pacificregion, the Korean mini-drama Descendants of the Sun that premiered with the highest ratings, and the period drama Reply 1988 that has been repeatedly revisited by countless people. The audience of Korean dramas covers the whole age group of people in China.

It is reported that “Something in the Rain” will be remade in China as “The Way Love Should Be”, starring Angelababy, and will be aired on iQIYI this year.

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220308000698

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Son Ye Jin And The Truth About The Special Relationship With Hyun Bin’s Parents

JJNE 23, 2022 

CFD55505-0-C8-E-4-EF1-9670-92244-A32-BCC

After 2 years of dating, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin officially became a legal husband and wife on March 31 through a super wedding.
Currently, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are one of the couples that are extremely loved by fans and receive a lot of attention.

After the wedding, the couple spends a lot of time building a family and staying together, in addition to an extended honeymoon trip in the US, the two also regularly spend time together to visit and care for their parents.

An article on Pann is attracting a lot of attention when it is revealed that Son Ye Jin’s relationship with her husband’s parents is very special.

Son Ye Jin revealed to her friends that she received a lot of love from her husband’s family, especially Hyun Bin’s mother. She often prepares her favorite dishes, especially traditional dishes, to welcome her and Hyun Bin home to enjoy every weekend. Not only that, every time like that, her mother-in-law always prepares more ready-to-eat food for her to bring home.
Through this, it can be seen that Son Ye Jin knows how to please her husband’s parents. She deserves a family full of love.

https://son-ye-jin-and-the-truth-about-the-special-relationship-with-hyun-bins-parents/

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin's drama "Thirty, Nine" Japanese version OST released today ... MV also includes 6 songs

June 22, 2022 18:00

r.580x0(C) & (P) 2022 SLL Joongang Co., Ltd.

"Thirty, Nine" is broadcast on Netflix at the same time in Japan and Korea, and is described as "the most crying Korean drama right now." The Japanese version of the original soundtrack, which colored the famous scenes of the drama and collected the inserted songs and BGM that permeated the viewers' hearts, was released today.

"Thirty, Nine" has three women as the main characters. Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin), Jeong Chan-young (Jeon Mi-do), and Chang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyun), who met at the age of 18, have always overcome the hardships of life together until the age of 39. The relationship of my best friend. One day, at the initiative of a doctor, Mijo, the three of them undergo a medical examination together, but an unexpected result brings a big turning point. The work, which carefully depicts the events that happen to the three people and how they face each other, especially struck a chord with women of the same age.

For the insert song of the drama, female singer-songwriters Kang Asol, FROMM, and Choi Yuri, who are active in their home countries, also participated in the production of songs such as lyrics and composition, and created songs that are close to the world of drama. And there are the best artists such as Car the garden who participated in many OSTs (insert songs) such as "Hometown Cha-Chacha" and "God Advent", Wheein of MAMAMOO, and Jung Junil who participated in the OST of "Dokkaebi". .. 

In addition to a total of 29 songs, including 23 beautiful BGM songs that gently envelop the space, the included DVD contains 6 MVs composed of famous scenes from the drama as an original specification of the Japanese edition. The 24-page full-color booklet contains ruby and bilingual translations of Hangul lyrics, as well as scene photos of the drama.

r.580x0
(C) & (P) 2022 SLL Joongang Co., Ltd.

Spoiler

■ Product information 
"39 years old" original soundtrack
Released on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 

Contents: CD + DVD (6 music videos included) 
Part number: KIZC-677-8 Tax- 
included price: ¥ 3,850 (tax-excluded price ¥ 3,500) 
Japanese Edition Specifications: Full Color Booklet (24 pages) / Hangul (Frigana) Lyrics / 

Sound Source Download with Japanese Translation, Subscription Service Link: https://king-records.lnk.to/GeY20T

<CD Contents> 
1. That When we were / Kang Asol 
2. I was a fool / FROMM 
3. This is only / Choi Yuri 
4. Flower language / Car, the garden 
5. At the end of your day / Fiin 
6. That's right I wonder (39 years old Ver.) / Jung Junil 
7. 39 years old (Opening Title) 
8. We are 39 years old 
9. Bonbon 
10. Would you like to see two flowers? 
11. Peony (with Orchestra) 
12. An absurd day 
13. Two people 
14. Limited time 
15. Running 
16. It's not an accident 
17. Peony (Piano Solo) 
18. Bad ties
19. Inconvenient Truth 
20. Woo hoo hoo 
21. So So Fa 
22. Chinatown! 
23. Thousand Nights, Another Thousand Nights, Another Thousand Nights ... 
24. Our Time 
25. 2000, Kochok Station 
26. Dear Words 
27. Bucket List 
28. And the following year, Spring 
29. Samsung Dong, Hyochan Dong, And Kochok-dong 

<DVD contents> 
1. At that time we were 
2. I was a fool 
3. This is only 
4. Flower language 
5. At the end of your day 
6. Was that so (39 years old Ver) .)

• Like 1

Behind the scenes of Paul Kim, Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin's wedding congratulatory song... “I wanted to go too” 

0000616937_001_20220623192701631.jpg?type=w430

1-F914-BC4-F835-43-AC-B05-B-CA9306165484

Singer Paul Kim reveals behind the scenes of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-bin's wedding. 

In the talk that followed, Paul Kim shared a behind-the-scenes story about how he sang a congratulatory song at the wedding of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. “I don’t usually sing congratulations unless I am a really close acquaintance,” he said. I wanted to go too,” he confessed honestly, making everyone laugh. 

Afterwards, he drew attention by presenting a congratulatory song for the audience who were about to get married. At the request of the audience, he performed 'Every Day, Every Moment' and 'If It Was You'. He also presented the stage for the new songs 'Star' and 'One more time'. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/396/0000616937

• Like 1