Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Yejin for Crocodile Ladies 

E89716-C8-3517-48-BF-BC68-62-BE048-C6-D4

PPLs in Son Yejin <Thirty, Nine>

REPOSTING 

[6/12 Lover's Day] The two most beautiful couples in the world !? Ranking the top 10 best couples ♡

Introducing the best couples of celebrities and celebrities from around the world in a ranking format!

By 25ans | JAPAN   

[June 12th Lover's Day Memorial] Beautiful in the world!  Top 10 best couples in the world ranking arbitrarily ♡
Getty Images, Instagram

In connection with "Lover's Day" on June 12, celebrity couples are ranked independently according to their attention, such as topicality, love love, and mandarin duck couples who are living a stable marriage! Take a look at the picturesque couples.

[3rd place] Hyun Bin x Son Ye Jin

Private life is just like a drama! Crash Landing on You 

Spoiler

18179023-1994-4-FCC-8-BDA-60-D309-A73-CE

480-C70-E6-9978-469-E-8-F91-C1-DF482-E32

Actors Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye Jin (right) who announced their marriage on February 10, 2022 and made a “crash landing on love”. A couple of the same year born in 1982, who turned 40 in 2022, made a goal in about a year after admitting dating ♡ Love for the marriage of top actors who have been popular in Korean dramas for a long time Not only the crash landing fans but also the fans all over the world were very excited.

★ [1st place] George Clooney x Amal Clooney
Spoiler

25ans
Karwai Tang Getty Images

Needless to say, a power couple ♡

George Clooney (left), who has been said to be a "big single aristocrat" and "playboy in the celebrity world," was transformed into a beloved wife by Amal Clooney (right), who is active as a lawyer. 
He has been in love with many beautiful women for more than 20 years since his first marriage failed, but he met Amal and got married in 2014, saying, "Everything changed with her encounter." Things ♪ 

★ [2nd place] David Beckham x Victoria Beckham
Spoiler

victoria beckham and sotheby's celebration of andy warhol with don julio 1942
Darren Gerrish Getty Images

Fashionable mandarin duck couple ♡
David Beckham (left) and Victoria Beckham (right) will celebrate their 23rd wedding anniversary in July 2022. With Victoria's guidance, David has established himself as a stunning style icon, unlike when he discovered dating! 
Surrounded by four children, she is now a fashionable mandarin duck couple. When Victoria first watched his game, other teammates were making noise with friends after the game, while there was also an episode that he was thrilled to see David spending time with his family. ♡

https://www.25ans.jp/celebrity/celebrity-life/g40192776/bestcouples-220610/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Son Yejin’s lines in <Crash Landing On You> on 3 types of people in life you should not forget was quoted in Actress Jeong Hyeseong IG

0006158721_001_20220615112606730.jpg?type=w430
Actress Jung Hye-seong Instagram capture © News 1

On her 15th, Jeong Hye-seong posted on her own Instagram, "I will never forget you guys." 

Along with this, Jeong Hye-seong posted a screenshot of  drama 'Crash Landing on You'. 

In that scene, the main character Son Ye-jin said, 'There are three types of people in life that you should never forget. The person who helped me in difficult times, the person who left me alone in the difficult times, and the person who put me in a difficult situation. So I will never forget it. The lines saying 'you guys' were marked with subtitles. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0006158721

Son Yejin besties supporting her husband Hyun Bin’s brand - Gospheres 

Lee Minjung

C29-DF6-FD-709-D-49-AC-B37-A-A5-B03-D74-

Um Jeewon

Spoiler

BF28-D17-F-9443-4-D2-D-B4-B8-268-C6239-B

110-A7-E21-731-C-41-AB-B06-B-E4-DF8444-D

Korean Celebrities Who Are Golf Fanatics

Golf is definitely one of the go-to sports for several Korean celebrities, with some even landing deals with sports companies. 

According to the New York Times, South Korea is the third-largest market for golf worldwide, next to the United States and Japan. 

There's no wonder why Kdrama stars are really fond of these sports since it is not just fun but also challenging. 

While we often see celebrities flaunting their trips, these stars chose to spend a lot of time on a golf course.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Wedding
(Photo : Vast Entertainment)

Before Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's dreamy wedding, the power couple often spends their dates golfing. 

In July 2021, months after they confirmed their relationship, they were spotted on the golf course and shopping together for sporting goods. 

Interestingly, the actress learned to love the sport because of Hyun Bin. 

According to a report, Son Ye Jin used to dislike golfing. She tried to learn it at the age of 20 but did not pursue the sport. 

However, Hyun Bin made Son Ye Jin fall in love with gold again, and it became their bonding activity. 

In her Kdrama comeback "Thirty-Nine," her character, Cha Mi Jo, is an avid fan of golf and set to take a sabbatical to the US to practice her skills. 

Spoiler

Thirty-Nine

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/125461/20220616/

• Like 1

Paul Kim mentioned his congratulatory song “Every day, Every Moment” for Son Yejin and her husband fairytale wedding on a radio show

”I was very nervous, but I didn’t realize it.  It was strange to see the two of them and it was like watching a movie” ~ Singer Paul Kim, 06/17

76-A92774-FB79-4789-B96-E-1602-CF2-CCA20

Paul Kim "Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin's wedding celebration song doesn't feel real... I think you're watching a movie" ('Dude')

2022.06.17. 4:14 pm

0004979132_001_20220617161403192.jpg?type=w430

[Kee Yu-Ri | Star Today]

Singer Paul Kim shared his feelings about singing a congratulatory song at the wedding of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. 

Singer Paul Kim, who recently made a comeback,  appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U's  which was broadcast on the 17th. 

On this day, DJ Ahn Young-mi asked, "You sang a congratulatory song at the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. I'm very curious about what the atmosphere was like at the time," Paul Kim said, "He invited me to the wedding first. We didn't usually know each other." 

Then, Paul Kim said, "I didn't sing congratulations unless it was a close acquaintance. Because the congratulatory song has to come from deep inside." "There was no need to worry about Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding.  I wanted to go unconditionally. He said and laughed. 

Paul Kim said he was nervous even before singing the congratulatory song, "I was very nervous, but I didn't realize it. It was strange to see the two of them and it was like watching a movie. Also, I was even more nervous because the great actors and directors were sitting in front of me." 

Meanwhile, Paul Kim released his third mini-album 'Star' on the 14th and released an EP album after about two years. 'Star', an album made with love for fans, tells the story of Paul Kim, who takes the next step through a total of five self-composed songs, including the title song 'One More Time'. Actress Shin Se-kyung appeared in the music video, which also drew attention. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004979132

He also mentioned his  congratulatory song “Every day, Every Moment” for the couple fairytale wedding  on a JTBC fashion entertainment program “Magic Wardrobe 2” aired on 05/31.

[2022/05/31]

“Paul Kim, who sang a congratulatory song at the wedding of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin recently. On this day, 'Hyunbin♡Son Yejin' appeared as a keyword to describe him. Regarding this, Paul Kim laughed, saying, "I don't sing congratulations very well, but I got a call so I went. Rather than going to sing a congratulatory song, I wanted to go to the wedding." 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000300735

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1465850

Spoiler

024243-FB-3-C5-A-4454-8-A70-90398-A92-C0

• Like 1

Yield to 'lemon' skin... How to care for lemon skin of Son Ye-jin, Gong Hyo-jin, and Bae Jong-ok 

2022.06.17 14:54

As one of the secrets of actresses for clear and clean skin care, cosmetics containing lemon ingredients became a hot topic and interest in lemons increased.  Photo = JTBC 'Knowing Bros' (Bae Jong-ok), tvN 'U-Kids on the Block' (Son Ye-jin), KBS 'When the Camellia Blooms' stills
As one of the secrets of actresses for clear and clean skin care, cosmetics containing lemon ingredients became a hot topic and interest in lemons increased. Photo = JTBC 'Knowing Bros' (Bae Jong-ok), tvN 'U-Kids on the Block' (Son Ye-jin), KBS 'When the Camellia Blooms' stills

[Correspondent Hong Mi-kyung |  Pinpoint News]

As one of the secrets of actresses for clear and clean skin, cosmetics containing lemon ingredients became a hot topic, and interest in lemons increased.

Lemon is rich in vitamin C and is known to have excellent effects in dieting, as well as in purifying the skin, removing wastes and dead skin cells.

Here, we will introduce the efficacy of 'lemon', which gives vitality and vitality to the skin during the hot and humid rainy season, as well as female celebrities' management methods using lemons and beauty care methods using lemons.

◇ New bride Son Ye-jin's lemon face wash

Son Ye-jin, who became a target of envy and jealousy when she recently announced the news of her marriage to Hyun Bin, washes her face with ice water and lemon floating on it 2-3 times a week, and then uses a steam towel to intensively care for dead skin cells.

Son Ye-Jin's facial cleansing method is to wash the first face with ice water with lemon, rich in vitamin C, put a steam towel on it for 1 minute to exfoliate the dead skin cells and relax the pores, then massage the forehead, under the cheekbones and chin in sequence. After that, in the final step, you can dip a cotton ball in lemon water and wipe it off.

◇ Gong Hyo-jin 2L or more lemon and cucumber water

Gong Hyo-jin, who won the love of singer Kevin Oh, who is 10 years younger than her, is already well-known for her young beauty. In particular, even in close-up shots, she earned the envy of many with her shiny, smooth skin without humiliation.

It is known that her skin care method is constantly taking care of her skin by drinking at least 2L of water with lemon and cucumber floating on it at the filming site.

◇ Bae Jong-ok's Lemon Honey Pack

Actress Bae Jong-ok's 'Lemon Honey Pack' skin care method is always a hot topic. Netizens are showing interest in the recipe for the 'Lemon Honey Pack', the so-called 'Bae Jong-ok Pack'. 

http://www.pinpointnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=123567

“Movie night, anyone?” ~  Swoonnetflix IG, 2022/06/18

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce8UdXBp-aO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

ECA001-E2-B239-480-E-BAB0-4659-EA2-A15-F

Son Yejin drama <Thirty, Nine> was mentioned in a tteokbokki article

DF046-CA6-AA07-45-DE-9-D12-6-F56-C1-CC35

Son-Ye-Jin-Jeon-Mi-Do-Kim-Ji-Hyun.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Ji-Hyun1.jpeg

“In fact, it seems that tteokbokki has never been the main character of a movie or a drama.  Son Ye-jin’s pre-wedding drama ‘Thirty, Nine’, when she said “I’m old enough to eat tteokbokki and drink soju instead of cola”

http://m.viva100.com/view.php?key=20220615010003495

[Published 15] 100 Years of Korean Movie Faces.. Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Hye-soo, Son Ye-jin, Kim Min-hee ③

[Reporter Kim Mi-hwa | Star News]

0002808228_001_20190904144522801.jpg?type=w430

(Clockwise from top left) Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Hye-soo, Kim Min-hee, Son Ye-jin / Photo = Star News, AFPBBNewsNews1

This year marks the 100th anniversary of Korean cinema. Starting with the 1919 movie 'Fidelity Vomiting' (director Kim Do-san), this year, the Korean film industry will hold various 100th anniversary events. Star News also took a look at the works that were loved by the public through the faces of 100 years of Korean cinema, celebrating the 15th anniversary of its founding. From Na Woon-gyu in the movie 'Arirang', which depicts our pain during the Japanese colonial era, to the present, when 10 million films are created every year, cinema is an art that expresses our nation, and it has been a pleasure. Director Kim Ki-young's 'The Maid' (1960), Director Yoo Hyeon-mok's 'A Missing Bullet' (1961), Lee Man-hee's 'Holiday' (1968), Director Ha Gil-jong's 'March of the Fools' (1975), Director Lee Jang-ho's 'A Fine Day when the Wind Blows' (1968) '(1980), Director Bae Yong-gyun's 'Why Did Dharma Go East?' (1989), Im Kwon-taek's 'Seopyeonje' (1993), and Hong Sang-soo's 'The Day a Pig Fell Into the Well' (1996) are Korean films. has led the 100 years of Star News represents Korean cinema among works that have been loved by audiences, from Han Seok-gyu in the 1998 movie 'Shiri', which marked the beginning of the renaissance of Korean cinema, to Song Kang-ho in 'Parasite,' the Palme d'Or-winner, 'Parasite', which was born after 100 years in Korean film history. Let's look at the faces one by one. 

0002808228_004_20190904144522895.jpg?type=w430

'Eraser in my head', 'There are no secrets' still cuts

Son Ye-jin 'A Moment To Remember' (Director Lee Jae-han) and 'No Secrets' (Director Lee Kyung-mi)

I thought about Son Ye-jin's representative works, and in the end (only) picked two works as representative works. Son Ye-jin is the queen of classic melodrama, but now Son Ye-jin cannot be expressed through melodramatic films alone. Son Ye-jin, who was loved for her melodramatic films, has shown her steps since then, and her presence as an actress Son Ye-jin was properly imprinted on the public. In particular, her performance in her 2016 movie 'No Secret' showed that Ye-jin Son did not need to define an actress as Son Ye-jin. She proudly rose to the position of one of the top female actors in Chungmuro, Son Ye-jin.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002808228