Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Throwback Son Yejin attending bestie Lee Junghyun wedding on 2019/04/07

201904071842020810_1_20190407185108544.jpg?type=w430

The wedding guest photo wall of singer and actor Lee Junghyun  was held on April 7th at Shilla Hotel Youngbin in Jangchung-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul. 

On this day's photo wall, actors SonYeJin and KoSoYoung attended and lit up the event. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000088536

Son Ye Jin updated her IG at exactly 5:37pm PSTime! Happy Saturday Everyone!!!:issohappy: 

*Cake: Yejin-nim, only walk on flowery paths. Yes~ I will try to May you all only walk on flowery paths too...  -- Yejinhand, June 11, 2022

Spoiler

They are really married!:fullofhearts:

Spoiler

Son Yejin IG update

”Cake: Yejin-nim, only walk on flowery paths.  
Yejinhand: Yes~ I will try to.  May you all only walk on flowery paths too...” ~ Yejinhand IG 2022/06/11

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeqQD8zOic3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
:getmygrooveon:

E6703928-1243-42-FE-809-F-1-D5337-E478-E

She indeed walking on the flowery path 3 months ago 2022/03/31 with her first love, the man whom she feels warm and protected:love:

Hyun Bin manager liking Son Yejin post

• Like 1

Reporter Nam Hyeyeon IG updated Son Yejin and her husband Hyun Bin 2005 photos with reporters

“From the cyworld account… There is a corner where Son Yejin took pictures and interviews with reporters in various poses and interviews during 2005 movie “The Art of Seduction”… Looking up … right after “My Name is Kim Sam Soon”, there was a picture with Hyun Bin… ah so funny lol ~ Reporter Nam Hyeyeon IG, 2022/06/11

https://www.instagram.com/p/CepoPC6pNIO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

10-A2165-E-5676-4860-98-AC-569-A1-EDD938

“Dudung ~ Bean in those days.  It would have been hard to take pictures with those reporters… It’s possible because it’s the old days lol.  I’m having a hard time too lol.  It’s a trace of the old days ~~ In 2005 Kim Sangho and Nam Hyeyeon were reporters  ~ Reporter Nam Hyeyeon IG, 2022/06/11

80278-C72-0-F2-D-4-E69-8662-CB7293894082

The popularity of Son Yejin and Hyun Bin Wedding of the Century reaches the classroom papers too :joy:

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin "I want to have a good love"

2006.10.21 16:31pm

[No Cut Interview] Son Ye-jin in the movie 'My Wife Got Married', feeling surrogate satisfaction with the character in the movie

21161456519_60800040.jpg

Shall we use provocative and quirky lines like In-Ah when dating? ho ho ho… .''''

Actress Son Ye-jin (26) has returned as a woman with a unique mindset who lives with her husband but wants to marry another man. 

Son Ye-jin is a film adaptation of the novel of the same name, ''My Wife Got Married'’ (directed by Jung Yun-soo, produced by Jupiter Film) toward her husband (Kim Joo-hyuk), ''''What is a sexual fantasy?'''', ' ''''The owner''' is ''''Master''', who has an excellent ability to say absurd lines like '''I want to marry that person too''''. In the role of '', he shows a lovely and cute appearance that exudes a dizzying charm that keeps men stuck while drinking in moderation. 

Unlike the character in the movie, she doesn't drink well in reality, so she
asks, '''Is there such a woman in the world?'''' It is absurd, but it also conveys a strange pleasure that makes women feel surrogate satisfaction. 

'' ''Inah is a woman who is honest about her own happiness. She likes to drink and is a gypsy girl? While she was filming this movie, there were some embarrassing parts on her face in her embarrassing lines, but it was an opportunity for her to know the position of a woman and her view of marriage in the world. She tried to be more compassionate and had fun filming.'' '' 

Her eyes, which fold like a crescent moon every time she smiles, become a charm point in the movie as it is. She lives in two households with another husband, and creates a absurd situation, but she melts the man with her coherent tone and charming smile, because she becomes a woman who cannot be hated.

At first, Son Ye-jin thought In-ah was a strange woman, but she gradually fell in love with the character and filmed it happily. 

The reason there is no scandal… 
Although she is not very old, she has digested various characters in dramas and movies. Innocent in the movie ''''Classic'''' '''Love Novel'''', cute in ''''The essence of work'''', ''''The eraser in my head'''' She has repeatedly transformed into lovely in ''''First Love Shootout Contest''', sexy in '''Unprotected City''', and friendly in drama ''''The Age of Love'''. . Son Ye-jin, who showed her '' ''support'' '' in her movie '' ''The standard of work'' '', is the most similar to her own personality. It's her humble excuse that she's awkward because there's nothing sexy about her in real life. 

She wants to show a femme fatale acting that is different from her inside and outside, unpredictable, complex and rich in characters, '' 

'Senior Kim Hye-soo is always sexy... . I never do that in real life (laughs). I think the environment in which I was raised, various thoughts, imaginations, and 
fantasies became the driving force behind my acting transformation. I get a lot more information from books than from conversations with people.''''

21162144988_60800040.jpg

She is a well-known book lover, who buys a lot of books at once and sits at home to read books all day when she has a break. She selected the most memorable book she had read recently, and she chose '' '''A Thousand Brilliant Suns''. It was an opportunity to reflect on the oppression of women by setting the opposite of ''''My wife is married''''. Although she does not intend to become a feminist, she also pointed out the point of watching the movie, wishing that women, like In-Ah, would turn the frame of marriage and society upside down and feel the exhilaration and satisfaction that comes from it. 

Son Ye-jin is considered a clean actress who has never suffered from common scandals since her debut. 

'' ''Her work and reality are different (laughs). She likes to be comfortable, dependable, and shareable. I want to have a deeper love than marriage, a good love. She's honest when it comes to dating, but she's not outspoken like In-ah.'' ''

https://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/509661

source: maica

Son Yejin latest IG post article on naver Top 30 most viewed news

25373-A2-A-D139-432-F-BF3-A-D465375-AD0-

Walk only on flower paths with '♥Hyunbin'... Son Ye-jin "Yes I will" Impressed

2022.06.12  6:16am

0001460243_001_20220612061601529.jpg?type=w430

[Reporter Kim Ye-na | Export News]
Actress Son Ye-jin shared her happy life. 

Son Ye-jin posted a picture through her own Instagram on her last 11 days. 

In her published photo, the phrase "Only walk on the flower path, Ye-jin," with beautiful flowers and butterfly decorations catches her eye. Like the colorful and beautiful flower decoration, Son Ye-jin's future is expected to be even more beautiful and splendid. 

To this, Son Ye-jin responded by leaving a message saying, "Yes, I will. 

0001460243_002_20220612061601580.jpg?type=w430

An acquaintance who saw this commented, "Already walking, but forever", blessing Son Ye-jin's future and garnering a favorable response from fans. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin was born in January 1982 and is currently 41 years old (40 years old). She married actor Hyun Bin on March 31, and attracted the attention of her domestic and foreign fans. She is currently reviewing her next project, and expectations are high for her next move as she has promised her active activities. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/311/0001460243

Another Son Yejin latest IG post article on naver Top 30 most viewed news

61-D16-E8-C-1-F98-404-E-88-FF-D21-A7-A0-

'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin, a happy newlywed... When told to only walk the flower path, "Yes, I will"

2022.06.12 5:21 am

202206111938087509468_20220611194017_01_20220612052101439.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin's Instagram

[Reporter Park Seo-yeon |  Herald POP]
Actress Son Ye-jin reported her current situation. 

On her 11th, her Son Ye-jin posted a picture through her own Instagram. 

In her published photo, Son Ye-jin received a cake as a gift. With the shape of a cake decorated with flowers and butterflies, the phrase 'Yejin-nim, only walk on the flower path' attracts attention. 

Son Ye-jin said to her that she should only walk the flower path, she replied, "Yes, I will." 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin went on her honeymoon to the United States after her wedding with her actor Hyun Bin on March 31st. She has also appeared in the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine'.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/112/0003565150