Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

“As long as you are in my sight, you are safe” Hyun Bin is the real life Jeong Hyeok to his Seri, his wife Son Yejin. Enjoy your honeymoon…

Son Yejin Indonesia & Overseas solo fans sent food truck to Kangdong Dream Village Children’s Comprehensive Town in Seoul Korea to commemorate  the nuptial of Son Yejin and Hyun Bin

Son Yejin honeymoon airport fashion is a hot topic.  “AndYou” baseball cap she wore sold out.  

https://instagram.com/andyou__official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcNRiA4JvLR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Spoiler

8-FC52-E88-5-E6-C-42-D7-8825-54-A7-B3560

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin on their honeymoon at the airport fashion

2022.04.14  9:20am

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin departed through Incheon International Airport for a honeymoon in the United States on the 11th.  Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple caught attention of fans by showing off a comfortable yet sophisticated airport fashion

[Woman Chosun | Han Hyejin]
Son Ye-jin, who appeared at the airport, was still lovely and warm. 
Son Ye-jin, who responded with her hand greetings to her reporters and fans, was comfortable considering her long-distance flight, but she appeared in a luxurious style airport fashion.

96966_78927_3648.jpg

Spoiler

96966_78928_3723.png

96966_78929_3729.png

Son Ye-jin showed off a comfortable style with an elegant yet active look in a white T-shirt and jacket with soft denim pants. The ivory jacket, which features an elegant line that utilizes the waistline and a dripping design, is an Ava Moly product and gave a point without being excessive with a simple necklace and bracelet. Laytel Cox's beige sandals feature a design that wraps the instep and ankle in an oblique line.

96966_78930_3754.jpg

Spoiler

96966_78931_3814.png

The bag that Son Ye-jin matched on this day is a tote bag from VALENTINO with an impressive red top handle. This product is produced in Atelier Valentino, Italy, with punching details added to the femininity, and a fresh and casual finish with a red handle and Valentino Atelier lettering.

Son Ye-jin has been selected as a global ambassador for the DI.Vas campaign launched by Valentino's creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli since last year. A Valentino official said that the bag worn by Son Ye-jin was "not a sponsor, but her own collection," and expressed her love for Valentino. Meanwhile, the white T-shirt that Hyun Bin is wearing is known as Loro Piana, an ambassador.

http://woman.chosun.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=96966

Doro Annex flower arrangement making it a fairytale like wedding for the couple

”We would like to express our deepest appreciate to your trust and an opportunity to serve for the day!  It was a great honour to be with you” ~ Doro Annex

18179023-1994-4-FCC-8-BDA-60-D309-A73-CE

A57-BA5-AB-C281-430-F-B27-D-46-DE96-AD51

B8175-B45-9251-4-B0-B-8-E3-A-1-D38-F8-AE

Spoiler

654-B9-A9-B-BC52-4-FE4-8-BF6-8643-B3-EAF

AB9-A360-F-12-B0-47-E7-8-A82-91-A44-F1-A

8-BFB3752-1900-4-DBD-B00-B-ED268-F76-F6-

F33-AD1-D4-1792-4-C0-F-94-E7-2-DC99-CA65

Doro Annex boss personally on site doing the decoration

Spoiler

D018-B217-F54-F-411-D-9-D2-D-96-C1-A84-A

FC374168-A407-4-CE7-B65-B-3-CDF7-E7-F087

Flower decoration is more than 30 million won, cost more than the daily rental fee for Aston House at 20million won. However, when renting a wedding hall, the rental fee increases to 40million won.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/003/0011098977

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003589934

[SC Issue] 'HyunbinSon Yejin' Who liked first? According to the evidence captured by the netizen investigation team...

2022.04.16  11:02am

2022041701001293900084001_20220416110203744.jpg?type=w430
2022041701001293900084003_20220416110203776.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

2022041701001293900084002_20220416110203760.jpg?type=w430

Photo capture = V Live

[Sports Chosun Correspondent Lee Jeong-hyeok]

From that time on, it was like this~. Hyunbin said he liked it more, '100 votes'! 

While the couple's every move of the century couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are gathering topics day after day, the over moon mode of two people during a live broadcast in the past is calling a click on an online bulletin board. 

The people who had previously appeared together in the movie 'Negotiation' rarely filmed in the same location during filming. Nevertheless, it is rumored that he produced a particularly sweet mode in the publicity broadcast before the release, and received a suspicious pink eye from the officials. 

In fact, in this video, two people react 'excessively' whenever the other says or does something. Hyun Bin sits so close to Son Ye-jin that he can see the host or look ahead when Son Ye-jin is speaking, but he can't take his eyes off Son Ye-jin with the honey dripping eyes. 

In fact, there were also rumors that Hyun Bin, who was originally a bit reticent, was particularly kind to Son Ye-jin at the scene. 

Fans who saw the video responded, "I think love started at this time", "I think Hyun Bin liked it first", and "The drama has become a reality," and added blessings to the couple's future. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003854562

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin, I thought it was a live-action version of a fairy tale.. 2nd wedding photos released

2022.04.16  4:35am

0004732057_002_20220413000101093.jpg?type=w430

[Photo=VAST, MS Team SNS]

[Correspondent Kang Seo-jeong| OSEN]

# Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin, the second part of a fairy tale wedding photo

Actor Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin went on their honeymoon after 11 days of marriage.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin had a private wedding on the 31st of last month at a hotel in Seoul. As it is the Wedding of the Century, the dress brand as well as the price have gathered a lot of attention. In particular, the dress for the second part of the wedding is a green dress known as a luxury Vera Wang product, and Son Ye-jin, who wore a dress and decorated half-tied wavy hair with flowers, got a reaction like a living Disney princess. 

Only the back of her Son Ye-jin was revealed, raising curiosity about her front appearance, but Hyun Bin's agency released a photo of Son Ye-jin's front view that was expected. Son Ye-jin perfectly digested her green dress, and Hyun Bin's long two-shot with arms folded was like a fairy tale.

Another dress, Elisab, is also being talked about over and over again, as Son Ye-jin chose the Elisab dress in a wedding pictorial.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004593441

[Reporter Lee | OSEN]

'New Bride' Son Ye-jin, the 1st wedding dress with innocent charm

0004732057_001_20220413000101022.jpg?type=w430

In the first part of her wedding, Son Ye-jin wore an A-line dress with an off-the-shoulder design that revealed a straight clavicle line and slender shoulders.

Son Ye-jin chose a dress in the form of a lovely tulle overskirt over a slim dress studded with sparkling sequins in a classic lace material. 

She emphasized a lovely and innocent atmosphere with sequins that are not excessive and light and transparent tulle material.

The dress Son Ye-jin digested in Part 1 was the latest dress from 'Mira Zwillinger's 2022 Spring Bridal Collection. 

The dress has a detachable off-the-shoulder topper and a tulle overskirt, and Mira Zwillinger's lookbook model showed both types of dresses.

Spoiler

0004732057_004_20220413000101345.jpg?type=w430

Mira Zwillinger's 'Brunella' dress from the Spring 2022 Bridal Collection./Photo=Mira Zwillinge

A rare green two-part wedding dress... "Like a princess" sang praises

0000151583_001_20220413102001701.jpg?type=w430

The second wedding dress, which was praised as 'Like a Disney Princess', was Vera Wang 's 2020 Spring Bridal Collection dress. 

When the second part of the wedding started, Son Ye-jin appeared in a lovely green lace dress that is difficult to find at weddings. 

In her elegantly spread green short-sleeved dress, her hair in half a ponytail, and her flower decorations added points, her netizens responded with "like a Disney princess", "like a fairy", etc. showed

The Vera Wang dress is also a design with a light beige tulle material added to a lace dress with a subtle green light. The model in the lookbook showed off her long hair and matched the dress with a large flower decoration to create a dramatic style. 

Spoiler

0004732057_007_20220413000101510.jpg?type=w430

/Photo=Vera Wang 2020 Spring Bridal Collection

In the previously released wedding pictorial, Son Ye-jin also wore a different dress from the same collection. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/008/0004732057

• Awesome 1

Ji Sukjin on SBS <Running Man> broadcast on 04/17 briefly mentioned about reporters mistaking him for being at Son Yejin and Hyun Bin’s wedding guest, they thought he was invited to their wedding.

He was also asked the same topic when he appeared on KBS CoolFM on 04/05 :sweat_smile:

”On the wedding day of Hyun Bin and Son Yejin, you were near the wedding hall, right?” ~ broadcaster Nam Changhee

”I went to the hotel for a shoot.  There were a lots of reporters there. They asked whether I came to attend the couple wedding” ~ Ji Seokjin

Ji Suk-jin, Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Why did you come out at the wedding? Explanation of "I went to work" ('Running Man')

2022.04.17. 5:55 pm

Spoiler

2022041801001404700092061_20220417175504611.jpg?type=w430

[Jeong Ahn-ji | Sports Chosun]
Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin actively explained the misunderstanding of some netizens that he attended Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin wedding without an invitation.

In SBS 'Running Man', which was broadcast on the 17th, a race was held in which people enjoyed various courses and paid money, but had to avoid bankruptcy and reach the final championship. 

Recently, Ji Suk-jin attended the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, and was at the center of the topic. Ji Suk-jin, who visited the ceremony without an invitation and left many stories, said, "I have pride. Why are you going when you haven't been invited?" "I didn't know there was a wedding there, and I went to work that day. I just went there for filming.”

Yoo Jae-suk said, "Don't lie. Aren't you going to film a thief for YouTube?" Ji Suk-jin joked, "It's unfortunate. I'm not the kind of person who goes there. The wedding was at 4 o'clock, but I arrived at 10 o'clock."  At this, the members laughed and said, "Why did you go so early?" 

Son Yejin and Hyun Bin couple was mentioned in <Secret Room> talking about the love stories of Kim Woobin and Shin Minah, and how they 2 couples had similar behaviors. 

One of the MC said when he saw Son Yejin’s sns those video she took on the bus with Hyun Bin during <The Negotiation> roadshow, he  guessed they are dating. 

E9-C9-C10-B-86-CC-47-FA-BD3-A-60-D5-CC2-

MC Kim Taejin, who hosted few <The Negotiation> roadshow and interviews with Hyun Bin said “Hyun Bin mentioned Son Yejin a lot”.

“I can lean on her star power a bit.  She is very popular” ~ Hyun Bin, 2018 KBS Guerilla Date show

67-E2-BE79-0988-4-E15-83-B8-40-CCF6-C82-

0983-F7-DC-4-E39-4-DE0-93-C2-B5540-B4868

2022.04.17. 1:11 pm

The first similarity was 'they met through work'. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin met in the movie 'Negotiation' and the drama 'Crash Landing on You' and worked together, after which they admitted that they were dating. Like this, Kim Woo-bin and Shin Min-ah also met through work, and they met at a clothing commercial shooting site. At this filming site, Kim Woo-bin and Shin Min-ah created an unusual atmosphere that the staff could feel it.

The second similarity move dealt with the box office success of the accompanying work. The drama 'Crash Landing on You', in which Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin appeared together, achieved a record high ratings. 

Kim Woo-bin and Shin Min-ah's couple also appeared together for the first time in 'Our Blues', is attracting a lot of attention which set a good ratings since broadcast 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003593930

Old interviews of Son Yejin not posted in this thread.   

Son Yejin loves nature and her martial home, Guri Villa, is just what she wishes for.  Hyun Bin bought the villa in June 2020.

Son Ye-jin, “I want to leave for Gangwon-do before it’s too late”

2011.11.09 4:51pm

20111109_1320823734_95981100_1.jpg?type=w430

[TV Report Reporter Kim Beom-seok]

Actress Son Ye-jin (29) said, "I want to leave Gangwon-do and be buried in nature." She was the answer to her question of how she would like to end 2011 with less than two months left. 

Son Ye-jin, in an interview related to the unusual melodrama 'Chilling Romance' (directed by Hwang In-ho, produced by Sangsang Film) held in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 9th, said, "I had very little personal time this year because of this work and 'Tower', which is currently being finished filming." When ‘Tower’ cranks up, I will go on a trip first, and I want to visit the mountains in Gangwon-do.” 

Son Ye-jin, who is usually known as a Pilates fanatic, added, "I'm from Daegu and have been living in Seoul since 2000, so I always have a thirst for nature. I want to visit the mountains of Gangwon-do to enjoy the clean air, snow and rain, and enjoy nature." 

When she said these words, she had a happy expression as if she was at Daecheongbong Peak of Mt. Seorak. 

With an expression that she remembered something, she suddenly clicked on a picture stored on her phone to show it to me and said something like “It was an ordinary picture of a landscape with yellow ginkgo leaves falling on the floor.” "I woke up early in the morning because I couldn't sleep yesterday, but I went out to the neighborhood playground by myself and took a picture while walking for an hour. Isn't it so pretty? I was so happy because the ginkgo leaves seemed to say, 'Sister, I have it too.' Maybe happiness is so close." 

Son Ye-jin, who said, "Human beings are inevitably lonely beings, and an actor who has to live with that loneliness as if it is fate," said Son Ye-jin, "I went to the United States alone earlier this year, and what I remember longer than a famous tourist destination was a shabby back alley and a restaurant I found by chance. Going through embarrassing things at the immigration desk is one of those memories that makes me smile alone over and over again." 

Son Ye-jin appeared in her 'Her Creepy Romance' as Yeo-ri, who saw her ghosts because of her memories of her high school days she didn't want to turn back, and worked with her Lee Min-ki. It opens in early December. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0000153020

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

[2012/12/28] <Tower> interview ~ Son Yejin shared on marriage and proposals 

She did not get married at 32, instead she was seated side by side with her future husband Hyun Bin at 2014 Pifan Award. 

98250284-0-E3-B-4-A5-F-B51-C-85-B4-FB1-C

Actress Son Ye-jin, who plays the food mall manager Seo Yun-hee in the movie <Tower>, is posing for an interview before an interview at a cafe in Palpan-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 10th. ⓒ Jeongmin Lee

Q: What kind of proposal would Son Ye-jin, who is of marriageable age want to received? (Son Ye-jin said in an interview in 2004 that she wanted to get married at the age of 32, 2014)

SYJ: Did I really say that? What should I do next year? I have to work hard next year. There are still many people around to get married (laughs).  Well I don't want to get married late though I want to do it before I'm 35!

Proposal? I didn’t really think much of it when I was younger.  There are a lot of videos.  I watched a video and it was line friends dancing and singing to a song on the radio, giving flowers to a couple one by one and passing bu.  I think I would be very happy if my acquaintances congratulate me like that.

Full Interview

http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg_m.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001819009&CMPT_CD=P0001

• Awesome 1