Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest seirrah888

Hello fellow SYJers! ;)

Yay, our Yejin won another Blue Dragon throphy! I'm glad to see her with Won Bin & Kwon Sang Woo.:D

But Go Soo is not there... sigh...

Guest cofioca

Hi there, Mandalay.Thank you for the video. smile.gif

Some more video clips to share: 

tv.gif SYJ at 31st Blue Dragon Awards Clip #1

tv.gif SYJ at 31st Blue Dragon Awards Clip #2

tv.gif SYJ at 31st Blue Dragon Awards Clip #3

tv.gif SYJ at 31st Blue Dragon Awards Clip #4

tv.gif SYJ at 31st Blue Dragon Awards Clip #5

Hello Seirrah, unfortunately seems like Ko Soo oppa is filming somewhere. sad20.gif

On the other hand, I'm sure seeing KSW with SYJ made you happy laugh.gif(well, judging from that avatar of yours tongue.gif)

Found some screencaps of them while they present the award. But these aren't so clear (sorry)

[sYJ presents Best Leading Actor with Kwon Sang Woo - Screencaps] 

5209559360_6db1964ac9.jpg

5208960597_28549986a1.jpg

5208965457_f9728597b4.jpg

5208965511_1af030f159.jpg

5209564342_50cc320562.jpg

5208968419_e91a36ebb9.jpg

5209567250_6ab4048d61.jpg

5208968517_e4eed48b05.jpg

5208972703_744f91c64e.jpg

5209571628_25fe2dbb14.jpg

5208972831_054803359c.jpg

Credit to Baidu

[sYJ Through The Years: Blue Dragon Film Awards Red Carpet]

5209562100_6e94587974_b.jpg

Credit to Yejin@Tistory

Guest kdramafanusa

The Popularity Award portion (starting at 36:00 http://www.tudou.com...ew/qD94p3XDNCk/ - uploaded by mandalaywith)

- MC Lee Beom-Soo: "Won Bin, Son Ye-Jin, Choi Seung-Hyun, Jo Yeo-Jung"

- Seems like she didn't even know that her name was announced, she was just clapping. Lee Byung-Hun & Jin Gu (they sat next to her)  told her. 

captureeit.jpg

- Ye-Jin's not well?  She sneezed on stage?

I also had my long break with k-entertainment awhile ago, can't have too much non-english drama/movies..my english suffered a little! :)

I know this is old drama but i just finished watching Infamous Chill Sisters (Yes, im 4 years too late!) but tremendously enjoyed Lee Tae Ran. Beginning to love her already!

I took a sabbatical from work and will be watching Alone in Love tonight! I think its been a year or two since the last time saw it..

How is Secret Garden? Im planning to watch it but you know me, i always watch a drama once its over so i have to wait for a couple before i could see it.

Andrea, I agree with you about having too much non-english stuffs.  Hehe~  I just lost interest in k-ent, I would drop dramas after an episode in.

Infamous Chill Sisters was very popular, I didn't see it cause it was so long.  You might want to check out LTR's latest drama Comrades, i heard it's great.

Alone In Love is still my favorite work from Ye-Jin.  It's amazing that she performed so well at such a young age then, I hope she will eventually top that performance later in her career. 

Secret Garden:  I hated the writer's previous works (I cringed at the writings & actings), but some viewers like/love them. 

I have fun watching it so-far with some drama fans here on Soompi; I still have reservations about it b/c  the writer tends to go over-to-the-top at times (fast-forward button comes in handy).  Check out Thundie's blog for Michael's thoughts on the first 2 episodes: http://thundie.wordp...rst-2-episodes/

It's aired on Saturday & Sunday, maybe you can join us too? :)

Sometimes it's more fun to watch a drama with a group; a drama might have tons of flaws, but friends often times make things more interesting. Hehe~

I came back too late to join the SKKS craze; I plan to see that soon too, but I believe it'll be different marathoning it.

Yes, majority here are KS-SYJ shipper! I think they seriously look gorgeous together and hope to see them on-screen again.

They look very good together for sure.   He recently said that Ha Ji-Won is his ideal type, but I don't how much truth is revealed though.

Shipping can be fun, but need to be careful. :)

When news of Hyun Bin dating Song Hye-Kyo came out, many fans were happy; I think they are a perfect match.   Some fans were sad b/c they wanted SHK with her other co-stars (Rain, Won Bin) & HB with others as well.

I guess black is the color of the night as almost everyone's wearing black... though i think she looks kinda safe here, still like it though!

I read that everyone dressed in understated colors because of the recents event in Korea.

[sYJ Through The Years: Blue Dragon Film Awards Red Carpet]

I like the 4th & 6th dress the most. 

Greetings to fellow alphabet18.gifalphabet24.gifalphabet9.gif alphabet4.gifalphabet17.gifalphabet18.gif, Kdramafanusa and Chatteraddict! I'm very glad to meet you both!  greetings10.gif 

Hi soju_chic, nice to meet you & other fans here too. :)

Thanks everyone for the updates & discussions. :)

Thanks for posting photos and clips, I'll be back later.  I think everyone is wearing black because of recent North Korea attacks. I think she looks gorgeous and elegant. I'm so excited to watch!

SYJers!!greetings10.gif

i am glad few friends are back... :tears:

JC: I hope you can translate some of the scenes from BDA event specially when yejin got the popularity award..it would be very much appreciated dear... blush.gif

shipping, just get your heart ready for whatever :lol: ..But I guess if you are a fan of both as individuals, even if they will be paired up with any celebrities or end up with anyone then that wouldn't be a problem.

Guest cofioca

^ Thanks for the added pic, Ccool.gif

I think we have the same mind (heart&soul) when it comes to shipping matters. laugh.gif

JC chinguI'm patiently waiting for your comeback.  

Yeah, please do us a favor and help us with the translating some parts. sweatingbullets.gif Many many thanks as always! biggrin.gif

The Popularity Award portion (starting at 36:00 http://www.tudou.com...ew/qD94p3XDNCk/ - uploaded by mandalaywith)

- MC Lee Beom-Soo: "Won Bin, Son Ye-Jin, Choi Seung-Hyun, Jo Yeo-Jung"

- Seems like she didn't even know that her name was announced, she was just clapping. Lee Byung-Hun & Jin Gu (they sat next to her)  told her. 

http://img529.images.../captureeit.jpg

- Ye-Jin's not well?  She sneezed on stage?

I like the 4th & 6th dress the most. 

Hi soju_chic, nice to meet you & other fans here too. :)

Thanks everyone for the updates & discussions. :)

^^ Hi again kdramafanusa, no problem. It's certainly a pleasure to each of us. laugh.gif

I also look forward to more of your wonderful sharings here. wink.gif 

~Oh, the 29th BD overall look is my fave as well.  happy.gif

~When I first watched that part, I noticed that too but I didn't think it was because she was unwell.unsure.gif 

If that's the case, then I hope she's feeling better now.

I also didn't know she sat beside LBH. w00t.gif It would be awesome if they get to team-up in a good project. rolleyes.gif 

I hope you get to rest well and feel better now, Ye-Jin ssi...Please take care of yourself especially during these wintry days and critical times in your homeland. We'll continue praying.

Guest cancerb

Yejin look a bit sick last night, :unsure: maybe just the effect of her make-up, but overall she look GREAT, the dress fit her body shape really well :wub:

Thanks for sharing all the pics and vids guys~~

Guest cofioca

^ Lucky fella, indeed! rolleyes.gif Thanksie for the nice sharings, Crishappy.gif 

It brightens up my day seeing her lovely smiles and it's a real treat to see her with LBH. wub.gif

However, I was taking a closer look at some of some shots of her being interviewed by Kim Hye Soo and it really seemed she wasn't feeling very well... mellow.gif 

~With MC, Kim Hye Soo 

5211708827_dfa0639dec_b.jpg

5212308514_c1240db268_b.jpg

5212308846_74a2db3723_b.jpg

5212289948_22d3a830b3_b.jpg

5211726965_92d04ed04a_b.jpg

~With Sang Woo ssi 

5212290150_cf0ba84b05_b.jpg

~Cheerful and gracious even when she's part of the audience ^^

5212364636_c52094591c_b.jpg

~Shining at the Red Carpet 

5212271048_1919474fbd_b.jpg

5211671653_c39b38a149_b.jpg

~Barunson has just changed the featured image of SYJ's official homepage w00t.gif with a caption (which could have been stated much better.)  

Oh well, I think this is mainly to promote her recent Allure photoshoot. wink.gif

5211673481_b69456260c_b.jpg

Credits to DC, Innolife, and Barunson respectively

Hello,

I don;t think she was sick. Haha, LBH on his cell phone!  When she won popularity award, I think she was very surprised. She even asked I didn't film a movie this year, why did I receive this award? and everyone laughed, she was adorable. Kim Hye soo said even if she didn't film this year, last year's white night was still in theaters early this year and she won for that...It was nice to see her onstage with Won Bin...i secretly ship them offscreen but it would be so nice to see them together onscreen. In that fancam that mandalay posted I could see her and wonbin and the other beautiful actress in the middle and I loved that I could stare at both of their gorgeous cheekbones and faces....swoon, I was in heaven.

When she presented best actor award she complimented all of them and said unfortunately she has never worked with any of the nominees and KSW asked who would you choose? and she said can't I work with all of them?  wishes she could work with all of them in the future and Kwan sang woo said give me a chance too and she said it would be an honor.

I would love for her to work with Kang Dong Won as well after he comes out of military service.

SYJer's!!! good morning!

roxy, well, that smile brights up everything..heheheh if she was really sick then I would love to be sick as well if I would look as beautiful as her...(kidding..)

thnks sis!

JC: thank you from the bottom of our hearts..we are so glad to have you here and help us with some translation...I know you are shipping WB and SYJ hahaha i can see your posts at WB thread and i know you love him dearly..just like soju and i, we love WB too (who doesn't?)

KSW has always been open about him wanted to work with Sonyejin in the future..i hope she will have a chance to work with these guys..wow!

Guest cofioca

Omo, I 've finally understood now.agreement2.gifJC dear, please accept our earnest gratitude and appreciation for translating  and touching on the most interesting details & exciting parts from the BD night! Keep up the great sharings! ;) 

And as much as I love her to live happily ever after with Ko Soo, I am too greedy to see her utilize  work with so many talented Korean actors like Won Bin, Hyun Bin,  Kang Dong Won, Lee Byung Hun, Gong Yoo, Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Dong Wook, just to name a few, who can be able to complement her onscreen flair. (Oh, I almost forgot Lee Min Ki who might possibly be the next). :P Omo, If I could just include them all in my Christmast wishlist! :lol:  But surely, the right time for each of them will come. :D

And please tell me I'm not dreaming too hard, given Ye Jin's brilliant acting prowess, I would like to see her work with remarkable celebs beyond Korea.  :rolleyes:

Cris, hi sis. I've just found out from the latest BD feature article depite that Ye-jin hurting her ankle prior to the event  :tears:,  she still graced it and the media were praising her professionalism and commitment toward BD.

Please don't mind the title. I couldn't figure it out too. :wacko: I just sensed what it's trying to say on Ye-jin's part.  :sweatingbullets:

'Now, you can tell' Blue Dragon out of the stage to lose site of the sweat

'이제는 말할 수 있다' 청룡의 진땀빼는 무대 밖 현장

'Now you can tell me ...?!

'이제는 말할 수 있다…?!'

Swans floating gracefully over the water, in fact relentlessly jeotdeutyi feet, brilliant on the stage outside the 31st Blue Dragon 'crowded', respectively. 26 days behind the National Theatre stage, a spectator in the audience sit back and they do not have to buy large and small events chipped fit management's sweating. Memories already in the first page of the album became decorations on the stage this year, the Blue Dragon is out of the public of the impending moment.

물 위에 우아하게 떠있는 백조가 사실은 쉴새없이 발을 젓듯이, 화려한 제31회 청룡영화상의 무대 밖은'북새통'이었다. 26일 국립극장 무대 뒤편, 객석에 편히 앉아있는 관객들은 모르는 크고 작은 사건사고가 운영진의 진땀을 쏙 뺐다. 벌써 추억 속 앨범의 한페이지를 장식하게 된 올해 청룡영화상의 무대 밖 긴박한 순간들을 공개한다.

5213921596_cd281a4828_b.jpg

The 31th Blue Dragon Film Awards hurts ankle in a professional appearance Son Ye-jin seen. Special chwijaeban

제31회 청룡영화상 시상식에서 발목이 아픈데도 프로페셔널한 모습을 보인 손예진. 특별취재반

▶ Son Ye-jin, "Oh, my ankle ...."

▶지각생 전태수, 초특급 경호 받고 입장

Star after winning best actor award presenter spiral into a black halter-style dress that day as Son Ye-jin applauded. But the fighting spirit was wounded behind. A few days ago, I do not have a bad ankle, the ankle pressure from the morning ceremony bandaged. However, as far as a perfectionist sisangsiken loosen the bandage around the Gulf Stream has emerged in spite of. But behind the scenes once again hanging on the bottom of the barrier was ppikkeut ankle. Face dark moments in severe pain, but the Son Ye-jin as the perfect appearance on stage to show off that you have BOUT.

시상식이 열린 국립극장 2층 리셉션장. 우아하게 손님들을 맞이하던 주최측에 '비보'가 전달됐다. 첫 수상 부문인 신인상 시상자 전태수가 교통체증에 걸려 올림픽대로에서 꼼짝을 못하고 있다는 것. 운영팀이 전태수 측에 빗발치듯 전화를 걸었지만, "몇 분 뒤면 도착한다"는 대답만이 돌아올 뿐이었다. 이때부터 피말리는 순간들이 이어졌고, 남규리는 단독 시상에 대비해야 했다. 전태수가 도착한 것은 정확히 시작 약 5분 전. 급파된 다섯명의 경호원들의 초특급 안내를 받으면서 주차장에서부터 숨이 턱에 닿도록 뛰어온 전태수는 남규리와 제대로 인사도 못하고 무대로 달려나갔다. "누나(하지원)가 시상 노하우를 알려줬다"며 천연덕스럽게 말해, 위기를 넘겼다.

Source: Sports Chosun

Google Translate applied

To read full article, please refer to source link

Congrats to SYJ unnie for the popularity award! Her reaction was quite cute. I love how she is always so modest and graceful. Her style is almost always spot on and fashionable and the this Blue Dragon dress is no exception. Looking forward to her new movie! 

oh yh, even though I'm a Ye Jin- Go Soo shipper, it would be epic if she worked with Kang Dong Won! But that would be a long wait as he just entered the military :( Hope she works with actors nearer to her age.

Guest cofioca

Korean stars shine at annual film awards

November 27, 2010

Korean stars dressed in their glamorous best took to the red carpet last night at the 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards.

5216801185_3a954ebefe.jpg5216800527_2670e307c9.jpg

The Blue Dragon awards - Korea's equivalent of the Oscars, was held at the National Theatre in Seoul.

Sworn Brothers won for best film, while best actor went to Jung Jae Young, for Moss.

Yoon Yeo Jung took home the award for best female newcomer.

Other stars spotted at the annual ceremony included: Park Bo Young, Nam Gyuri, Yoon Si Yoon, T.O.P., Han Hye Jin, Choi Kang Hee, Lee Min Jung, Jo Yeo Jung, Son Ye Jin, Soo Ae, Park Min Young, Choi Daniel, Lee Byung Hun, Song Joong Ki, Kim Sae Ron, Won Bin, and more.

Singing acts 2AM, Lee Young Hyun (Big Mama), and KARA gave performances during the live event.

List of Winners

Best Film - Sworn Brothers

Best Screenplay - Cyrano Agency

Best Director - Kang Woo Suk (Moss)

Best Actor - Jung Jae Young (Moss)

Best Actress - Yun Jeong Hee (Poetry), Soo Ae (Late Night FM)

Best Supporting Actor - Yu Hae Jin (Moss)

Best Supporting Actress - Yoon Yeo Jung (The Housemaid)

Best Male Newcomer - T.O.P. (71: Into The Fire)

Best Female Newcomer - Lee Min Jung (Cyrano Agency)

Best New Director: Kim Gwang-shik (My Gangster Boyfriend)

Cinematography: Lee Mo-gae (I Saw the Devil)

Lighting: Oh Seung-chul (I Saw the Devil)

Music: Mowg (I Saw the Devil)

Art Direction: Lee Ha-joon (Housemaid)

Technical Effects: Park Jung-ryul (Ajusshi)

Popularity Awards: Won Bin, Choi Seung-hyun (TOP), Jo Yeo-jung, Sohn Ye-jin

Box Office Award: Ajusshi

Source: Asia One

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo Crissmiley-signs154.gif Thanks for 'em! Omo, I'm imagining SYJ's making a glance at Won Bin (5th photo) laugh.gif 

And on photo #14, Won Bin stares at Ye Jin. Heeheee. Just daydreaming! wub.gif

smileyvault-welcome.gifto SYJ's thread, Sushi! Surely hope  she can work with Dongwon once he's finished with his military service. wink.gif

Hi there, Seirrah! My pleasure to share with you. smile.gif

Greetings SYJers! Last night, I dreamt of SYJ and Lee Min Ki shooting for a movie. w00t.gif Should I take it as a sign? Or maybe it is because I'm overthinking what her next project will be? tongue.gif

Roxy, i love the glancing.. :wub:

about your dream, hmmmm must be because you are over thinking? hahaha (but i hope that's a sign.. :lol: )

i keep thinking of KSYJ also to the point that i dream about them kissing..wah! fangirl again in us..love17.gif

hurt ankle? wooh.. :huh: i do hope she feels better now..sad16.gif

------------------

credit --->http://tjffldk.tistory.com/5729

captures [ALLURE MAG]

SNOW QUEEN

capture13-2.jpg

capture16-2.jpg

capture15-3.jpg