What languages do you have on your player?

Guest Curly

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Riele

English

Patois (hahaha)

Japanese

Korean

Mandarin/ Cantonese

Tagalog

Thai

Hindi

Vietnamese

Finnish

German

French

Romanian

Portuguese

Spanish

Italian

Gaelic

Swedish

Norwegian

Danish

Arabic (Egyptian, Lebanese, and Morroccan)

Persian

Serbian

Estonian

Armenian

Russian

Hebrew

Off the top of my head, that's all I can think of. My mother has yelled at me since I was in primary school: 'you don't even understand what they're saying!'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monkeyshinobi

English

Japanese

Korean

Chinese

Thai

Spanish (from high school spanish classes XD)

German (I think...Carmelldansen)

Russian (i'm not sure about this either lol well the song Brothers from Full Metal Alchemist)

Latin (I think again LOL One Winged Angel from FF7)

• 3 weeks later...

By number of songs:

Japanese [First foreign love, I listen to boybands, girl groups, instrumental bands and anime songs. I also study Japanese, so this is justified.]

Korean [i blame TVXQ for getting me into Kpop. ^-^ I don't actually listen to all the songs, I tend to stick to a few bands.]

English [i don't have a lot of new songs, but I immensely enjoy 80's and 90's music! New Wave, Rock , Alternative, boybands.... <3]

Italian [i majored in Italian in the university. If they had more bands instead of solos, and more boybands specifically, I'd probably have a lot more.]

Filipino [Our music scene is suffering from the lack of good original music lately. But I still enjoy listening to the older songs. A lot of OPM is also in English, hence the small selection of Filipino songs.]

I'm sure I have Mandarin/Cantonese and Spanish/French/German songs as well, but only a handful.

Guest taramamari

Norwegian

Swedish

Spanish

French

Italian

Portuguese

English

Japanese 

Korean

Chinese 

(I think that's it, but I'm not sure...)

Archived