What languages do you have on your player?

Guest Curly

Guest Curly

If there's a thread like that, please close this ><

I know Soompi is mostly for kpop. But I was wondering what different songs (as in languages) do you have on your mp3 player/music folder? I'm just curious what variety of languages you are listening to xD

Since the topic starter should be the first... here you are~

English

Spanish

Korean

Japanese

Chinese

Vietnamese

German

French

^_^

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PRINCE KYARII

lotsa kpop ~___~ LOL ermm..

cantonese, manderin, korean, japanese, english, thai, and like 1 viet, 1 spanish.. possibly a tagalog.. forgot if i added it xD

Guest Nyanko

Tons of Japanese, slightly less but still tons of Korean, English, Portuguese (like one song), and a few Taiwanese.If it says anything though, about 47 songs out of my top 50 songs are Korean, lol.

list1w.th.jpglist2c.th.jpg

Guest daehanminguk1345

English

Korean

Hebrew

Arabic

Chinese (Cantonese, specifically)

Japanese

German

French

Portuguese

Spanish

Swahili

Whatever they speak in Mali, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, and Belize

Um, I think that's it, but hopefully it'll expand! :)

Guest mizzdeejaylily

Lots and lots of Korean, then Japanese (Jrock&Jpop), English, Mandarin and a couple of French songs?

Guest monaero

mandarin, cantonese, japanese, korean, english, spanish, portuguese, swahili, arabic, thai, tagalog, vietnamese, indonesian

Guest ljane

Cool thread~ good to know I'm not the only one with different languages on my music player. I have English, Tagalog, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean.

Guest caffienejunkie

Lots of German, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, English. Some French, Dutch, Hungarian, Spanish, Cantonese, Thai, Romanian, Russian, Urdu... :) Only good stuff, of course :D

Guest Lindoodoo

I have English, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Taiwanese, German, Icelandic, and Swedish songs. o_o

Archived