Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

'A Good Man' is a 2003 MBC drama series also starring the hottie Jo HanSun, HanjiMin..

There's no thread of the drama here..there used to be in Jo HanSun thread before the big Soompi crash.

pics from drama

goodman02.jpg

goodman03.jpg

yes..our man in uniform here.. :rolleyes:

Oh yes..i think he's handsome when he looked like these: :P:sweatingbullets:

hakyun01.jpg

hakyun03.jpg

hakyun04.jpg

yes..i have to agree with ya he's macho n handsome in WTD..

hakyun02.jpg

i think this is from 'Hair'...ooh....that is daymn so sexy man!! :rolleyes:

ooh, once again with the nice photos, Inez! Do I sense another change in avatar in the air???

:D

Hehe..like 'the flava of the month..?'.. :P

i just saw him in the movie "surprise".. he';s cute

'Surprise Party'..one of his easy..feel-good ones..

with the co-stars..Lee YoWon n Kim MinHee..

surprise02.jpg

surpriseparty01.jpg

surprise03.jpg

Watched him in "No Comment" last night, so funny how in the first segment he still has his green hair from SFMV! Maybe the films were shot at the same time? Well, "No Comment" was probably 2/3 good, as it's three stories in one film. SHK's roles weren't huge, but still pretty funny (Ryu Seung-Beom probably stole the show!) Wish I had a way to take screen caps, though, b/c he looked super-cute in the school uniform!

:D

Guest midnight sun

... Some of those movies on the www.popcornfor2.com link I've never heard of, like "Coming Out"???

As far as I know, Coming out is part of an omnibus project of digital films made specifically for screening on the Internet. Three Korean directors -- Kim Ji-woon, Jang Jin and Ryu Seung-wan -- had written, directed and released online three short comedy films -- Coming Out, A Terrible Day and Dajjimawa Lee respectively.

Would love to see the shorts "Hair" (directed by the same guy, Jang JoonHwan) and "Coming Out" (directed by Kim JiWoon).

melusine, Kim Ji-Woon's Coming Out was released as part of the special features on The Quiet Family DVD. Ryu Seung-Wan's Dajjimawa Lee was included as an extra on the on the Die Bad DVD.

thanks for the info on his more obscure projects, midnight sun! Unfortunately, I got my copy of "The Quiet Family" in Hong Kong and it doesn't have the extras! :-( (I think the Korean version of "Die Bad" is out of print, though I believe YesAsia has a Japanese one).

ack, duh, I already posted one of the shots of SHK in the school uniform on the last page, but I found another one on movieist.com, plus a couple cute shots of him on movie posters!

img.jpg

-2.jpg

-6.jpg

Guest midnight sun

thanks for the info on his more obscure projects, midnight sun! Unfortunately, I got my copy of "The Quiet Family" in Hong Kong and it doesn't have the extras! :-( (I think the Korean version of "Die Bad" is out of print, though I believe YesAsia has a Japanese one).

You're welcome, mj07. A few copies are still floating around the Internet.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest paigehk

i love this man. After watching him in Brothers and Welcome to Dongmanguki...or something, i fall for him. He's sooo, i don't know, attractive in his own way. I like him in conduct zero with jang...they were so fine in "Nike boy"...I love this man

i love this man. After watching him in Brothers and Welcome to Dongmanguki...or something, i fall for him. He's sooo, i don't know, attractive in his own way. I like him in conduct zero with jang...they were so fine in "Nike boy"...I love this man

:w00t: woo hoo, another fan! glad you like him so much. However, I don't think he was in "Conduct Zero"; maybe you mean "No Comment"?

"Welcome to Dongmakgol" is one of my all-time favorite movies. Can't wait for his last movie to come out on DVD! I check YesAsia regularly and still no sign of it!

Guest paigehk

yeah..."No Comment" is what i mean. I always got mixed up between the two. By the way. That second pic of him with Jang, he looks really, like extremely hot. i feel like my eyes got burn by seeing that pic

Does anyone think that his eyes resemble Lee Byung Hun's. After watching A Bittersweet Life I sort of noticed it. I could just be imagining things.

Does anyone think that his eyes resemble Lee Byung Hun's. After watching A Bittersweet Life I sort of noticed it. I could just be imagining things.

He has the most expressive eyes..it's those eyes that make me go all weak... :rolleyes:

Hmmm… I never really noticed any resemblence to LBH. I think I'd have to look at pics of the two of them side-by-side. Did you have any in mind, a4sano? Where's that JSA pic of them together?

• 1 month later...
Guest bubblieri

i just finished watching one of his films and i loved how he could be serious and so dorky at the same time :D he looks like a mixture of other actors....first one that came to mind was like eric....hope i don't get yelled at XD